#1 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the most powerful characters that a sun dipped superman (prime, prime one million, etc) can beat with an instantaneous speed blitz?

#2 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

A sufficiently sun dipped Kryptonian could one shot anything that's not omnipotent.

#3 Posted by sungod88 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime one million sundipped for 15,000 years...he beats anyone that isn't a god lol

#4 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll put some examples of people: captain atom, thanos, silversurfer, dr strange, dr fate, RKT. so could sundipped, powerful version of supes speedblitz them just as the fight starts before they defeat him with energy/matter manipulation, magic, etc

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

I'll put some examples of people: captain atom, thanos, silversurfer, dr strange, dr fate, RKT. so could sundipped, powerful version of supes speedblitz them just as the fight starts before they defeat him with energy/matter manipulation, magic, etc

Sun-Dipped Superman would get destroyed by RKT.

#6 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jay_z94 said:

Assuming it was regular supes or one of the less powerful ones (depends how long the sun dip is).

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jay_z94 said:

Assuming it was regular supes or one of the less powerful ones (depends how long the sun dip is).

Unless it's Kal Kent or Superman Prime 1 000 000 than he loses.

#8 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@girugamesh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jay_z94 said:

As I say, it depends how long the sun dip is for. For instance I think a Superman Prime sun-dipped for 100 years could take down RKT.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@girugamesh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jay_z94 said:

As I say, it depends how long the sun dip is for. For instance I think a Superman Prime sun-dipped for 100 years could take down RKT.

Well obviously. Look how much years that is. With a couple hours, Superman was able to push planet size objects. Imagine 100 years. He'll be moving galaxies, lol.

#10 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

fair enough, but what about silver surfer?

#11 Posted by sungod88 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

He will smack SS as well. He's only fast on his board so yea it's a wrap for him to.

#12 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungod88 said:

He will smack SS as well. He's only fast on his board so yea it's a wrap for him to.

oh, every other forum says SS stomps

#13 Edited by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed:

Stop using the "speed-blitzing" for every argument. It doesn't apply the same way to characters of like power levels.

The speed of a strike is determined by the amount of force put into it. The harder a person hits, the faster the strike will travel. The fact that these guys have tremendous power but have light amount body mass in proportion to that power means they will be able to move extremely fast.

Being super-powered usually goes beyond have super-powered muscles since super-powered people are usually different on a genetic level. They should have perceptions different to normal humans. Their senses and thus, the speed at which their brain processes information will be proportionally elevated. Super-powered people who are physical equals (or at least in one way when it comes to those who are strictly speedsters) should be on the same the level when it comes to the speed of the strike and their reaction time. Keeping the pace shouldn't be a problem.

No one can exert full strength and thus operate at top combat-speed 100 percent of the time.

It is power (focused and fully brought out) that determines speed. Speed of travel requires force.

Durability:

Of course their bodies are super-dense and made to handle to pressure it puts on itself as it goes against the force of other objects, able to withstand their own rebounding force or power that is akin to theirs. Character like the flash I assume, have another temporary and spontaneous solution to keep their bodies together.

#14 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

@boostergold321: Thor is very strong, but not very fast

#15 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

So could superman prime or sundipped superman (week? month?) beat silver surfer and RKT?

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9964 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're talking about normal Superman, Martian Manhunter just stays intangible eating oreos till Superman's sundip goes away, then mentally mind fs him.

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

SS an MM can both go intangible an destroy his mind. They have way too many ways to beat Supes.

#18 Posted by whitewings1234 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungod88 said:

Prime one million sundipped for 15,000 years...he beats anyone that isn't a god lol
#19 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

SS an MM can both go intangible an destroy his mind. They have way too many ways to beat Supes.

Maybe not agains't superman prime one million though...

#20 Posted by jay_z94 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#21 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught, Loa, Apocalypse in energy form, Darwin