Rings can generate any object

Superman At his Best Full power

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (15707 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think regular superman can break thru 3 miles of lantern shields

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think regular superman can break thru 3 miles of lantern shields

after a year of sun dipping yes yes he could

#4 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns generate Kryptonite, end of fight.

#5 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: 1. Not modern can't do that anymore I think

2. Year of sundipping it wont do diddly squat.

#6 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

The rules say the rings can generate any object. Argue with the OP if you dont like the rules, not with me.

#7 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

green lanterns generates red solar energy and superman powers go by bye

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

post a scan please.

#10 Edited by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, someone should tell Superman that his suit is dirty. Maybe he can take it to a dry cleaner or something. Seriously, it looks shabby to walk around with a dirty superhero outfit. Show some damn pride Superman.

#11 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

post a scan please.

green lanterns can create any energy they want no need of a scan to prove that...

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

thats a load of smelly poop! 15 minutes tripledish preflashpoint supermans strenght. so think about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6yPSeDlcrI

And New 52 is way better than pre flashpoint.

So you're going to attribute the feats of a different version of Superman to this one? Maybe you should read the rules about what feats can be used in battles? Hint: Only feats by the version of the character in the actual battle.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

post a scan please.

green lanterns can create any energy they want no need of a scan to prove that...

but i want proof.

@allstarsuperman said:

@bronze_surfer said:

thats a load of smelly poop! 15 minutes tripledish preflashpoint supermans strenght. so think about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6yPSeDlcrI

And New 52 is way better than pre flashpoint.

So you're going to attribute the feats of a different version of Superman to this one? Maybe you should read the rules about what feats can be used in battles? Hint: Only feats by the version of the character in the actual battle.

it doesnt say what superman were useing. and a picture from movie is not a valid character yet. so by default its current New 52 Superman.

#14 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman: i think willpayton posted a scan of that already look up...

i did thats SA or BA. not appliable to new 52 GL's. that like if i started rattleing off silver age feats for superman.

#18 Edited by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

i did thats SA or BA. not appliable to new 52 GL's. that like if i started rattleing off silver age feats.

The OP says the lanterns can use the rings to "generate any object". What part of "any object" do you not understand?

#19 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

Not to mention the OP rules. They can create Kryptonite, or a godamn Red Supergiant star if they want, and drop it on Superman's head. End of fight!

nope its current versions. only Silver Age or Bronze Age Hal could do crazy crap like that. please show me a GL makeing red sunlight for proof

who cares if its silver age? he can generate different energy's using will power

#20 Edited by russellmania77 (15707 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanterns generate Kryptonite, end of fight.

@kingjames447 said:

i did thats SA or BA. not appliable to new 52 GL's. that like if i started rattleing off silver age feats for superman.

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

i did thats SA or BA. not appliable to new 52 GL's. that like if i started rattleing off silver age feats.

The OP says the lanterns can use the rings to "generate any object". What part of "any object" do you not understand?

okay fine well do it your way, the OP also says "Superman At his Best Full power" so... Superman Prime One Million STOMPS all the GL's in a microsencond.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@willpayton said:

Not to mention the OP rules. They can create Kryptonite, or a godamn Red Supergiant star if they want, and drop it on Superman's head. End of fight!

nope its current versions. only Silver Age or Bronze Age Hal could do crazy crap like that. please show me a GL makeing red sunlight for proof

who cares if its silver age? he can generate different energy's using will power

okay if thats fair ill start useing SA superman feats?

#23 Edited by Tohoma (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people against Green Lanterns ability to emulate kryptonite radiation? As long as they have the knowledge and willpower necessary, they should be able to. And with a year of prep most if not all will be able to learn this. Honestly if a Kyle Rayner claims are true that he can split an atom, Kryptonite radiation shouldn't be much harder to create.

#24 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@willpayton said:

yea i would let you if it was silver age superman fighting here but guess what its not -__-

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@willpayton said:

yea i would let you if it was silver age superman fighting here but guess what its not -__-

dude stop for a sec and listen to yourself. SA Green Lantern isnt in this fight either.

#26 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: No what I meant was with a year of sundiping the kryptonite would do diddly squat

#28 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

Different versions of the character. This is pretty desperate that you have to use feats from completely different characters and ignore the OP rules to try to backup your view of who wins.

a Superman at is best is SP1M. and if you and King James are useing random SA GL feats, then i should he able to with Superman

#29 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: omg dude the GL ring can generate any type of energy including red sun or kryptonite and that is not just a SA feat he as done it before with other kinds of radiation i just can find the scans theres no way superman can fight every lantern even if he had a sun in his back pocket...

#31 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: omg dude the GL ring can generate any type of energy including red sun or kryptonite and that is not just a SA feat he as done it before with other kinds of radiation i just can find the scans theres no way superman can fight every lantern even if he had a sun in his back pocket...

omg dude, superman is smarter, faster, stronger, and more powerful than any lantern. IIRC. and yes is superman had a whole freaking sun in his pocket hed stomp them 12 times over.

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15707 posts) - - Show Bio

superman at his best would be too fast for the lanterns

#33 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

omg dude, superman is smarter, faster, stronger, and more powerful than any lantern. IIRC. and yes is superman had a whole freaking sun in his pocket hed stomp them 12 times over.

im gonna save myself multiple migraines arguing with you since i know you are a superman fan boy and won't let him lose even if its obvious he gets turned into a lifeless skeleton by the lanterns....

#34 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: No what I meant was with a year of sundiping the kryptonite would do diddly squat

How do you know? Are there sans of New-52 Superman sun-dipping for 1 years and then being invulnerable to Kryptonite or Red Sun radiation? If there are then I'll be happy to change my position.

The fight isnt with "a Superman", it's with current Superman. Also, I'm not using any feats from SA GL, I'm simply pointing out that the OP says the rings can create any object. "Any" object seems pretty unambiguous... they can create a planet make out of Green Kryptonite, or a Red Supergiant star right on top of Superman. Or 2 Red Supergiant stars and make a sandwich of Superman.

#35 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

im gonna save myself multiple migraines arguing with you since i know you are a superman fan boy and won't let him lose even if its obvious he gets turned into a lifeless skeleton by the lanterns....

SMP1 twitches his pinky toe, and every GL ever gets wiped from existence.

#36 Posted by YoungJustice (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the Justice Tower.

#37 Posted by Tohoma (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

Yes superman is powerful than a lantern individually but he is not taking 7000+ members. One of them including Sodom Yat who could arguably beat superman individually and a germ green lantern that can easily infiltrate supes body.

#38 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

How do you know? Are there sans of New-52 Superman sun-dipping for 1 years and then being invulnerable to Kryptonite or Red Sun radiation? If there are then I'll be happy to change my position.

In Action Comics 15-18, Superman fights Xa-du? Blue K-man, Red K woman, K-man, Some hunter guy, AND SUPERDOOM under a RED sun with a chain of kryptonite wrapped around his neck. IIRC, so yeah hes pretty durable.

The fight isnt with "a Superman", it's with current Superman. Also, I'm not using any feats from SA GL, I'm simply pointing out that the OP says the rings can create any object. "Any" object seems pretty unambiguous... they can create a planet make out of Green Kryptonite, or a Red Supergiant star right on top of Superman. Or 2 Red Supergiant stars and make a sandwich of Superman.

it actually says at his best, so SP1M is appliable.

#39 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

oh good lord, the OP is making all kinds of stomps just begging for attention. this is insane. all the lanterns? seriously? and then you allow them to make anything which they orignially could? i mean, u do know Supes can be defeated with red sun radiation and kryptonite radiation right? or they could just bfr his behind

get this thing locked and warn the OP about making stomps. he currently has like 4 abominations out there

#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

the watchtower i think?

@tohoma said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

Yes superman is powerful than a lantern individually but he is not taking 7000+ members. One of them including Sodom Yat who could arguably beat superman individually and a germ green lantern that can easily infiltrate supes body.

after a year in the sun yes superman is to fast for the average lantern, and he could take sodom yat. also a germ wouldnt work he has a super immune system

#41 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

oh thank god. they finally locked his crazy WW Hulk solos the justice league battle. yeeeesh

#42 Edited by Tohoma (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngjustice said:

the watchtower i think?

@tohoma said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

after a year in the sun yes superman is to fast for the average lantern, and he could take sodom yat. also a germ wouldnt work he has a super immune system

So whats stopping Sodom Yat from sundipping as well? Also it isn't a regular germ either, he can take on supes super immune system.

#43 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

sodom yat sun dipped WITH a gl ring stomps. the germ too. a germ INSIDE supes, would annihilate him. the GL germ can make anything as per the OP, so he makes kryptonite and kills him from the inside. eeeeeasily. please mods. get thing thing locked

#44 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma: i should warn you that this guy your arguing with doesn't care how many facts you throw at him he would give up half his lifespan to give superman a win i should know since he inboxed me for 3 days straight telling me how superman is gods one and only son...

#45 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by WillPayton (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma: i should warn you that this guy your arguing with doesn't care how many facts you throw at him he would give up half his lifespan to give superman a win i should know since he inboxed me for 3 days straight telling me how superman is gods one and only son...

LOL...

#47 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

it says so in superman returns! lol

@kingjames447: lmao. did he really?

no it was about a Action Comics 1 superman vs an Incredible Hulk 1 hulk. and he was trying to uses secret wars feats for hulk.

@inconvenient_truth: yea i didn't believe people like him existed...

right back at you

#49 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio