This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in an all out battle?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
this is basically Majestic vs Bronze Age Superman ( assuming that Planet Moving feat at the End of the show was Legit )
#3 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: Could say so yeah. So who wins?

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om4zd said:

Mr. Majestic wins... the only thing they have in common are Physical Attributes... Majestic is still Smarter and more Experienced. 
#5 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Another one.

#6 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic.

#7 Edited by _Beastmaster_ (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om4zd said:

Majestic is leagues ahead of the comic version of Superman, who is leagues ahead of Clark from Smallville.
In simple terms, Mr. Majestic stomps.
#8 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic, I wanna say Superman though.

#9 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

SMH.

#10 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night_Rake: Smallville Superman is a lot actually faster and stronger than comic Superman.

#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

MR Majestic 

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#13 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10573 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@Om4zd said:

Mr. Majestic wins... the only thing they have in common are Physical Attributes... Majestic is still Smarter and more Experienced. 
Pretty much this
#14 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

@Night_Rake: Smallville Superman is a lot actually faster and stronger than comic Superman.

?????

#15 Posted by _Beastmaster_ (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om4zd said:

No, he isn't. 
#16 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: LMAO.

#18 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Cool....You're funny aren't you? You actually made me feel like an idiot you and Buckshot.

#19 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night_Rake: Prove it.

#20 Edited by _Beastmaster_ (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om4zd: I'd ask you to do the same, but I know you couldn't, and I'm in no mood to debate right now, so I'll let other people deal with this dilemma.
#21 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

the smallville superman was BA superman level,also was superboy-prime level

so,i go to MM here

but if the smallville superman one day grow up to the Silver age superman,this would be no battle,because SA superman just need one sneeze or pound could be destroy a dozen of mr-majestic

#22 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night_Rake said:

@Om4zd: I'd ask you to do the same, but I know you couldn't, and I'm in no mood to debate right now, so I'll let other people deal with this dilemma.

Speed:

Strength:

I can prove it.

#23 Posted by _Beastmaster_ (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om4zd: Neither of those surpass anything comic book Superman has done. Strength, he managed to pull 1/3 of the Earth, which, considering the size of Apokalipse in Smallville, was more massive of a feat.
For speed, he managed to race the flash on foot.
#24 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night_Rake: Apokolips was bigger than the Earth and you could see that at the beginning of the video. He moved it like a beach ball when he got to it.
I know he has raced the Flash, but neither of them in any race have gone fast enough to slow down time (Flash is still faster than Smallville Superman though).

#25 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

@Night_Rake: Apokolips was bigger than the Earth and you could see that at the beginning of the video. He moved it like a beach ball when he got to it.
I know he has raced the Flash, but neither of them in any race have gone fast enough to slow down time (Flash is still faster than Smallville Superman though).

Dude, you cannot seriously believe that Smallville, which ran for what, a decade? has anything on the real Superman who'm smallville was based on, that's been around for over half a century's worth of feats in the comics which range from the stupendously ridiculous to the sublime! There's a reason why the absurdity of comic feats isn't easily translatable to the big or small screen.

#26 Posted by TheSuperHuman (933 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

in fact,entire smallville only this feat was good,other was too bad...

#28 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark gets pummeled here, lets not forget that Mr. Majestic is also one of the best hand to hand fighters, and smallville Clark has a little to no feats in terms of fighting skills. he almost gets his ass kicked by smallville doomsday. Mr. Majestic all the way no sweat

#29 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you guys think I'm supporting Smallville Superman? IMO, Maj wins. But it's just my opinion.

@The Dude. said:

@Om4zd said:

Dude, you cannot seriously believe that Smallville, which ran for what, a decade? has anything on the real Superman who'm smallville was based on, that's been around for over half a century's worth of feats in the comics which range from the stupendously ridiculous to the sublime! There's a reason why the absurdity of comic feats isn't easily translatable to the big or small screen.

But were not on about SA Superman or anything like that. COIE? Forgetting all of that are you? From what I've seen from Smallville Superman, he IS stronger and faster than the new 52 Superman and pre-Flashpoint Superman (but still not SA Superman). He is faster too since he can move fast enough that time seems to freeze. I've never seen pre-Flashpoint or the 52 Superman do that.

#30 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark FTW. The guy moved Apokalips like it was nothing. He's beaten Doomsday, Brainiac, Darkseid, Silver Banshee and Bizarro, just to name a few. He was also shown to be much faster than bullets and exploding debris.

#31 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: Majestic still stomps.

I'm going to say this on every maj vs supes thread because it is a fact.

Yet you ignore me, I feel hurt because you give more attention to trolls.

#32 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please post some scans of Majestics top feats?

#33 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Buckshot: Majestic still stomps.

I'm going to say this on every maj vs supes thread because it is a fact.

Yet you ignore me, I feel hurt because you give more attention to trolls.

I typically don't respond to people who are saying the same thing I am unless it's something truly magnificent. "Majestic still stomps" doesnt really qualify.

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

@Static Shock: Cool....You're funny aren't you? You actually made me feel like an idiot you and Buckshot.

Excuse me? I don't know what your problem is, but I brought this to Buckshot's attention because of another Superman (comic book version) vs. Majestic thread just to see his reaction. I didn't intend to make you feel like an idiot, so chill.

#35 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson: I swear people don't even TRY....

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/mr-majestic/397/mr-majestic-capability-thread/626409/

@Static Shock said:

@Om4zd said:

Excuse me? I don't know what your problem is, but I brought this to Buckshot's attention because of another Superman (comic book version) vs. Majestic thread just to see his reaction. I didn't intend to make you feel like an idiot, so chill.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: LOL.

#37 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

I typically don't respond to people who are saying the same thing I am unless it's something truly magnificent. "Majestic still stomps" doesnt really qualify.

So you agree with me?

#38 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson said:

Can someone please post some scans of Majestics top feats?

Depends on what you're asking for.

Strength, speed, intellect, combat experience, etc.

I'll have more later.

#39 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: That Majestic wins this fight? Yes.