• 84 results
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@betarayz8317 said:

@uugieboogie: Wow, you know absolutely nothing about Marvel. In marvel, only the All-fathers are called "All-powerful.' Clearly you get all of your information from comicvine. Please show me one scan of anyone other than a Sky-Father in marvel being called "all-powerful." This outta be good lol.

And Sentry has been called omnipotent

No Caption Provided

anything else you want to question me on, genius?

Again, lol characters that aren't omnipotent have been called omnipotent plenty of times. Galactus has been called all powerful before & he is above sky fathers. Plenty of characters have been all powers, lmao you think just cause of the word "all" it only pertains to the "all-fathers"? lmao. The only actually sky father that we consistently see is Odin. You rarely see Zeus & the rest of the sky father's aren't seen outside of a Thor comic. The fact you think only skyfathers are called all powerful & think that Sentry is actually omnipotent & think Loki was comparing Sentry to odin you clearly need to pick up a comic, lol. Sentry has never done anything close to planet buster whereas Odin is Galaxy butsing, lmao. You need to pick up a comic. Even Hulk has been called all powerful & he leagues below a sky father, lmao. You Sentry fanboys kill me

In fact Sentry is potentially omnipotent, but currently he is not.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dajhonmccloud: well it seems like that team gets wrecked. The ally I choose is Galactus

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 how do you suppose he will stop the Duo. Explain

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SM/SS win w/o ally, as for ally chose Strange or Sentry

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure, the avengers might have a good chance though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Yeah pretty much thats exactly what im asking

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Original Team without a ally Superman can solo and unless you pick someone really powerful SS and SM win.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: umm do you know the power difference between GALACTUS and Superman w/Silver Surfer? While I'm no expert, I'm pretty sure Galactus can just take away Surfer's power he granted and even if he can't silver still only has a fraction of his power so it's obvious who wins. And that leaves Superman alone against a guy who can give Odin a fight and, assuming that they aren't dead yet, the avengers who have Thor and Hulk to distract him with.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@night4345: Thor > Supes. SS is still a problem though, even though he'll be weak after fighting Thor it'll take nothing to wipe out the rest. As for help, Strange stops them both with minimal effort.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHEN AVENGERS GET SMEARED I CALL ON

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman and the naked guy on the surf board got this.

Thor and the Hulk would be their only Hope. I can see Superman using his cape catching Thor hammer and beating him with it . Clearly we all know superman cape is indestructible. :) lol better yet strangle Thor after all i dont see how Thor can Stop a blitz :)

in current comics Superman even said it . In fights its speed and strength run things. Thor might need to take notes

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Thor > Supes

It's sweet that you still think that.

As for help, Strange stops them both with minimal effort.

Current Strange can't even get a memory spell right. He gets speedblitzed and knocked out.

Nocturnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes and surfer with minimal effort

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@night4345: Prove me wrong then? Speed blitz isnt working on him, thors proven himself to fight at accelerated speeds plenty of times and flies to the sun and back in a few minutes, it takes light around 8 minutes to do so you do the math here. Since thats up for discussion theoretically Thor could throw Mjolnir and blitz him, even if supes reaction time is nano seconds, he still gets hit.

Thor throws Mjolnir at the speed of light if not faster and swings it twice as fast and can cause black holes on impact or he could do the easiest thing and spam magic lightning. Supes can't react that fast therefore he's not winning an up close battle provide scans of otherwise or don't reply to me with nonsense.

proof here:

No Caption Provided

Lastly Thor has flown out of black holes before, CLEARLY faster than the speed of light, your argument is invalid. Which again means Thor > Superman.

No Caption Provided

Also heres another of him blitzing past surfer and destroying galactus' helm

No Caption Provided

PS. I meant classic strange.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: This has been done time and time again. Mjolnir can travel that fast and as a byproduct Thor can too. Thor's reaction time however is so low that street levels can keep up and needs AOE to tag someone slower than Superman like Quicksilver. Superman can see lightning in slow motion so Thor's AOE isn't going to be very effective even if he gets it off.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: who's the ally you give the avengers then? OP said if it's a stomp you can add one ally to help. Since he didn't put any limits I chose Galactus (which I had to explain to him why)

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

@dajhonmccloud said:

@chaos911 @legacy6364 @jmarshmallow @uugieboogie Main team Caps,hulk,ironman etc

They get wrecked.

Jmarshmallow

Superman would solo that team alone lol.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer solos.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Avengers get stomped with that lineup, but could wreck with another teammate. I'd choose Quasar as the extra teammate.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: Yeah, he really would lol.

Unless speed is equalized.

Jmarshmallow

Magic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Tsss I read how you explained your "Galactus oso powerful" thing if this was Superman prime one million id VERY graciously destroy you in a debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magic_ No need to obliterate him, this thread is over LOL.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud:

They get stomped. So I choose Mikaboshi Sama or Kronos to give a helping hand

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By bflynn316

So wait, this battle is basically Thor vs Silver Surfer and Superman? Avengers go down hard

Then if I chose an ally that's supposed to even it out I give the Avengers (Thor) current Strange, because classic would make the Avengers win handily, but this should be a good fight.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By bflynn316

To be clear, you are saying the team consists of

Hulk

Thor

Ironman

Captain America

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Hank Pym

and Wasp

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@night4345: Scans fer Dayz breh.

No Caption Provided

He punched him and caught Mjolnir in the span of a few micro seconds, scans don't lie. Thor > supes.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Classic Thor doesn't equal modern Thor. Even if you take that scan as his consistent speed (it's not) he's still below Superman in speed and reaction time.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: LOL come on now, what else do I need to show you, a scan of Thor saying he can beat superman himself? This is utterly laughable at how supes fanboys ignore the elephant in the room nearly every time, you present a stale argument with no proof and I find it silly. Classic thor is modern thor, there is no difference in their abilities and when he does occasionally get hit by street levelers (wolverine) it's the most obvious PIS there is.

As it stands yet AGAIN, Thor > Superman.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Night4345

@cosmic_lantern: Proof of Thor himself saying that Wolverine is faster than him and very recently got beat by Angela? It's very hard to call PIS on the Wolverine fight when he doesn't really have much that says otherwise and just as many examples of it being true if not more so. This dance has been done many times here and on other websites.

No Caption Provided

Couldn't get the scans to upload but I found the Angela vs Thor fight here comment #22.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: And what does this prove? Supes has been struck by batman and other street levelers also, so does that mean their all faster than him? PIS is a powerful thing my friend, it happens to supes more than Thor you should know the difference. You have still yet to provide valid evidence whilst i've posted numerous proving Thor can keep up with supes, this debate is getting nowhere because you're basically disregarding every scan I post.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS/supes solos standard avengers.

One alley?

Okay, choose death seed sentry/thanos/martian manhunter.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magic_: well obviously its not superman prime one million wasn't he practically God? And yeah you'd wreck me in a debate probably, because I barely no anything about Galactus except for stuff everybody knows. There was no limits to the power on the ally so I picked someone overpowered and he was the first one that popped up

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Don't listen to that guy he lost credibility already by saying prime 1 million which is a featless, vastly overrated and a superman fanboys wet dream.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: good idea. Besides assuming he read the rules(because that would be stupid to post without knowledge on the rules) he would know there was no point in bringing him up anyways