• 53 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Superman, Silver Surfer and Black Adam defeat Monarch in a random encounter ?

Superman

Silver Surfer

Black Adam

vs

Monarch

#2 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

wow I think silver surfer could take him on his own!

#3 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should beat Monarch

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"wow I think silver surfer could take him on his own!"
I doubt it. But he will be the key factor here. Since Monarch has killed 4 Superman level beings total ( including 3 at once )
#5 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Team 1 should beat Monarch"

Yeah, Monarch's got his hands full with this trio, he gets taken down, and hard, in the end!
#6 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"wow I think silver surfer could take him on his own!"
I doubt it. But he will be the key factor here. Since Monarch has killed 4 Superman level beings total ( including 3 at once )"
Cant he just manipulate the energy he puts out or better yet absorb it
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"The 502 Kid said:

Yeah, Monarch's got his hands full with this trio, he gets taken down, and hard, in the end!"
I think Monarch can handle Superman and Black Adam. Surfer will be the challenge...
#8 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"The 502 Kid said:

Yeah, Monarch's got his hands full with this trio, he gets taken down, and hard, in the end!"
I think Monarch can handle Superman and Black Adam. Surfer will be the challenge..."

Handle them, to a certain point, as you've just stated, with Kal & Teth keeping him busy, SS is the finisher! Nice known ya Monarch :-)
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"The 502 Kid said:

I think Monarch can handle Superman and Black Adam. Surfer will be the challenge..."

Handle them, to a certain point, as you've just stated, with Kal & Teth keeping him busy, SS is the finisher! Nice known ya Monarch :-)"
LOL
#10 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

P.s. if this was current SS, he'd be more than a match for Monarch himself!

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"P.s. if this was current SS, he'd be more than a match for Monarch himself!"
Yeah I give ya that. But Monarch is used to killing Superman level beings..
#12 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch is going dooowwwwnnnnn.

#13 Posted by Nighthunter Earth-1974 (109 posts) - - Show Bio
Without any problem taking 51 captain atoms at the same time
#14 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter Earth-1974 said:
"
"

Sweet pick, but I don't see SS, BA or the REAL Superman in their! Team trio STILL for the win :-)
#15 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes, SS, and Black Adam should be able to take him down

#16 Edited by Nighthunter Earth-1974 (109 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Nighthunter Earth-1974 said:
"
"

Sweet pick, but I don't see SS, BA or the REAL Superman in their! Team trio STILL for the win :-)"
Takes down two Supermen, one on the same powerlevels as regular Superman and another one who is stronger, that after taking down one Superman that was stronger than the two of them combined
Monarch vs three greatest green lantern of different universes at the same time, he doesn't even blink
#17 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
"lordraiden said:
"
"

Sweet pick, but I don't see SS, BA or the REAL Superman in their! Team trio STILL for the win :-)"
Takes down two Supermen, one on the same powerlevels as regular Superman and another one who is stronger, that after taking down one Superman that was stronger than the two of them combined
Monarch vs three greatest green lantern of different universes at the same time, he doesn't even blink
"

Yeah, you know the problem with elseworlds/alternate worlds, it's never really the same as the real earth/thing! No matter how many alternates he knocks out/off, the real earth/superhero's are still there waiting, his best highlight is taking on an amped SBP!
#18 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"lordraiden said:
"
"

"

Yeah, you know the problem with elseworlds/alternate worlds, it's never really the same as the real earth/thing! No matter how many alternates he knocks out/off, the real earth/superhero's are still there waiting, his best highlight is taking on an amped SBP!"

true
#19 Posted by Nighthunter Earth-1974 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch had enough energy inside of him to destroy an entire universe, can any of them say the same thing?

#20 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
"Monarch had enough energy inside of him to destroy an entire universe, can any of them say the same thing?"

Yeah, unfortunately for him that didn't do him any good and won't do him any good here outside of taken himself and everyone/thing else out as well, so that don't give him a win if he aint there to take it!
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
I figured these points would be brought up about Monarch taking down several Captain Atoms and multiple versions of Superman. Thats why I used the Silver Surfer here with BA and Superman. I figured Monarch cold take down BA and Superman but the Surfer would give Monarch a challenge with the combined forces of BA and Supes
#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Monarch had enough energy inside of him to destroy an entire universe, can any of them say the same thing?"

Yeah, unfortunately for him that didn't do him any good and won't do him any good here outside of taken himself and everyone/thing else out as well, so that don't give him a win if he aint there to take it!"
he destroyed tbe complete USAwith just one beam of energy and he wasn't even trying
#23 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"lordraiden said:

Yeah, unfortunately for him that didn't do him any good and won't do him any good here outside of taken himself and everyone/thing else out as well, so that don't give him a win if he aint there to take it!"
he destroyed tbe complete USAwith just one beam of energy and he wasn't even trying"

Yeah, but it wasn't THE US of A, it was an alternate USA, and to be honest, that's what really alternate earths/universes are for, to run amok and do the things you can't in the REAL universe :-)
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Nighthunter said:
"lordraiden said:

he destroyed tbe complete USAwith just one beam of energy and he wasn't even trying"

Yeah, but it wasn't THE US of A, it was an alternate USA, and to be honest, that's what really alternate earths/universes are for, to run amok and do the things you can't in the REAL universe :-)"
gives lordraiden a golf clap

Ah Very Good
#25 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 for the win

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Team 1 for the win"
So No Chance for Monarch ?
#27 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Good lord no
Monarch would incinerate this group

He beat 51 versions of himself
and took on a guardian amp prime who could also kill this group

Team 1 dies horribly

#28 Posted by supermandefender (2078 posts) - - Show Bio
@HalJordan1986x:
Agreed. Mentioning the Silver Surfer has no chance on this outcome. Silver Surfer is a Superman level par fighter and so is Black Adam. But even with these 2 fighting along side Monarch could easily do away with them. It would take monarch a matter of moments to take out Superman and Black Adam. Then destory Surfer. Surfer is not on a level beyond Supes or Black Adam? Surfer attacking Monarch would be like Surfer attacking Galactus. Monarch would completely blow them all away. He is on a whole other level.
#29 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the Surfer. In terms of power, the team is horribly outmatched.

#30 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
"P.s. if this was current SS, he'd be more than a match for Monarch himself! "

Wow,how  powerful is  current  Surfer?
#31 Posted by AssertingValor (5412 posts) - - Show Bio

Team dies no problem........................

#32 Edited by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Light: wow, no way man., monarch handles business here he has way way to much power

#33 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch power=big bang... wow...he solos

#34 Posted by HolySerpent (12735 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch wins..superman and black Adam are no threat

#35 Posted by Jeronimo (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Team FTW. Each at thier peak and with PIS behind them, I see them pulling through after a long, greuling slog.

BA would probably be killed in the confrontation. Superman too. But the Silver Surfer could revive them...

#36 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Monarch.

Come on a person with the power of a big bang, should still be more than enough.

#37 Posted by Jeronimo (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Power can be redirected.

#38 Edited by Jeronimo (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, what about the Crunch?

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch.

#40 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

This is insane. Superman and Black Adam are non-factors. It's Surfer vs. Monarch, pretty much.

#41 Posted by Bernicky (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Team is way too powerful

#42 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. I say the team if silver surfer can absorb monarch powers.

#43 Posted by AssertingValor (5412 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch is much to powerfull here for team folks....

#44 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden: Well, he easily overpowered Superboy Prime, so I don't think Superman and BA will be a problem. SS is going to be the challenge.

#45 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

@lordraiden: Well, he easily overpowered Superboy Prime, so I don't think Superman and BA will be a problem. SS is going to be the challenge.

superman-prime>monarch...

#46 Posted by Om4zd (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Where did you get this from? I'm talking about the Superboy Prime who served the Anti Monitor....

#47 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

The team can take him down.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

superman-prime>monarch...

Pure strength wise, perhaps. Overall i believe Monarch is more powerful. Monarch has many different powers as compared to an amped up superman. Monarch has feats to back it up as well, he's fought and beaten Monitors who are at least on the same league as Mxy that Superman prime beat. Apart from that Monarch has energy absorption something that could be used against Man prime. Matter manipulation is very handy too, not so handy against Superman prime because he's has shown great resistance to it but that sort of makes Monarch more powerful against say a neutral opponent.

In short, what i am saying is Monarch has the strength and durability to match Superman prime and has other abilities, thanks to quantum field manipulation (much like Silver Surfer) which makes him more dangerous. Its like Silver Surfer vs Superman, physically Superman would be stronger but Silver Surfer has many abilities that make him more dangerous in a fight.

#49 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

Silver Surfer is pretty powerful no arguments there but this is a random encounter with standard morals and in character. That sort of means Silver Surfer is going to be holding a lot of his powers back. History of comics makes it evident that Silver Surfer is not someone who'd use all his power on a drop of a hat, and since he's fighting a new opponent that he knows nothing about its likely he would hold back. Monarch, on the other hand, is not going to hold back. Also Monarch going all out can make short work of Superman and Black Adam (energy absorption , matter manipulation, and teleportation). Granted even silver surfer has these abilities Monarch has surfer outclassed in strength, durability and feats. I see Monarch winning here.

#50 Posted by HolySerpent (12735 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime >monarch... Prime killed monarch. And even monarch best attack (universal blast) didn't kill him.