Superman

Sentry

Mr Majestic

Versus

WorldBreaker Hulk

General Eiling

Juggernaut

#1 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 has a flight advantage, and Majestic's standard gear includes his 'cut through anything' sword. The question is, would that work on Juggs? I'm tempted to say it would.

#2 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit:

I'm tempted to say that the blades wouldn't go through Classic Juggernaut, I'm dubious of Mr.majestic's ability to overpower the blessing of Cyttorak given that Cyttorak is at the very least a top tier Skyfather, at the very most a low level Abstract. . But they'd certainly go through his partners. Now whether they can put them down is another question, but Killemall has already posted on why Eiling is actually not quite as powerful as you may think. He's never quite shown Superman level strength, and is likely actually somewhat below the man of steel strength wise going by feats, still incredibly high, but unlikely to win if Superman were to go all out on him. But of course, Eiling can heal from just about anything Majestic and Superman can dish out. But I don't see him regenerating from Sentry matter manipulating him into oblivion.

Majestic can deal with Hulk. But without BFR, no one is getting rid of Juggernaut unless Sentry can telepathically affect him once his helmet's off.

Now if this were 8th day Juggernaut, this would be very interesting. Trion Juggernaut would destroy them though.

#3 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight seems out of Juggernaut's league, he gets thrown into orbit and its 3 v 2. Sentry and Hulk could be considered a wash, leaving Superman and Majestic to take care of General Eiling(who after reading his page seems to be the most threatening of the three). Team 1 if just to much for them, they take this one

#4 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Awesome85 said:

This fight seems out of Juggernaut's league, he gets thrown into orbit and its 3 v 2. Sentry and Hulk could be considered a wash, leaving Superman and Majestic to take care of General Eiling(who after reading his page seems to be the most threatening of the three). Team 1 if just to much for them, they take this one

No BFR allowed.

I'm honestly in favor of switching out Classic Juggernaut with 8th day Juggernaut.

#5 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 effortlessly.

#6 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

If they can get Jugg's helmet off sentry can win it for them if not they will lose.

#7 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

team 1 effortlessly.

ahah once again you're wrong Since its No BFR its would be realy hard to beat Juggernaut.

#8 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

Universal vs Trion?

sounds fun

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4783 posts) - - Show Bio

A/o BFR team 1 can't win. Team 2 or stalemate

#10 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

team maj wins due to wider range of abilities here...speed, flight, tp, fighting prowness, intelligence, combat strategy etc etc...

#11 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#13 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

General Eiling only beat Superman when he had a mullet so that point is moot.

And Superman is stronger, faster in travel and in combat, more durable, smarter fighter, more abilities, more agile then Hulk

Mr. Majestic could BFR Juggs.

And Sentry roflstomps General.

#14 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Team 1

And Superman is stronger, faster in travel and in combat, more durable, smarter fighter, more abilities, more agile then Hulk

Didnt you read no bfr?

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Team 1

Didnt you read no bfr?

Oh alright, Superman could literally hold Juggs with his strength with little to no effort.

Judging by the picture I say Superamn is New-52

This allowed Mr. M and Sentry to have a full onslaught on Juggs with energy attacks.

#16 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

bump