Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"*sighs* Silver Surfer wins. 'Nuff said. He phases then tears out a vital organ of Supes'."

Phases and tearing out organs aren't going to work.Silver Age Superman has the ability to regenerate his body(Strangely,he never did that in the scans that I've posted above,maybe a little contradiction occured there between Superman abilities).Plus,Silver Age Superman has complete control of his body molecules,why should he let Silver Surfer phases into his body?

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By POHOCOM

I'm shocked that everyone has over looked one of the Surfer's main powers, matter transmutation. Silver Surfer has demonstrated the ability to transform elements and molecules on a level greater than any mortal character, except possibly the Molecule Man.

This means that he could turn Superman's costume, or even the very air around Superman, into Kryptonite with the bat of an eye lash. In an encounter with Gladiator of the Imperial Guard, Silver Surfer made it clear that he was aware of Gladiator's weakness to a certain type of radiation simply by analyzing his physiology. Therefore, Superman's weakness to Kryptonite would shine like a beacon to the senses of the Silver Surfer.

If, however, Surfer fought SA Superman without turning anything into Krytonite, I would probably give Superman at least a draw, and possibly the win. SA Superman was awesome.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i vote silver surfer.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

POHOCOM says:

"I'm shocked that everyone has over looked one of the Surfer's main powers, matter transmutation. Silver Surfer has demonstrated the ability to transform elements and molecules on a level greater than any mortal character, except possibly the Molecule Man. This means that he could turn Superman's costume, or even the very air around Superman, into Kryptonite with the bat of an eye lash. In an encounter with Gladiator of the Imperial Guard, Silver Surfer made it clear that he was aware of Gladiator's weakness to a certain type of radiation simply by analyzing his physiology. Therefore, Superman's weakness to Kryptonite would shine like a beacon to the senses of the Silver Surfer. If, however, Surfer fought SA Superman without turning anything into Krytonite, I would probably give Superman at least a draw, and possibly the win. SA Superman was awesome. "

You never look at what I've posted,don't you?

Superman has an amazing record against energy drain and transmutation: Cythonna couldn't transmute him to ice (merely make him cold); Midas couldn't turn him to gold; Soddom and Gemmorah couldn't turn a Kryptonite-weakened Superman to salt; Earth's Eldermost God couldn't drain Superman of his power and consume him (Superman fought it off and got out of his clutches); the goddes Gaea couldn't transform him; the demon Blaze couldn't transform him; etc.

And SA Superman can manipulate his own bioelectric aura(Yes,he can do this,that's why when Superman tow planets with his chain,the chain didn't break off) to protect his clothes so that his clothing also can also survive matter transmutation

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ball Buster

I use to think superman was unbeatable... "When I was 3"!. Silver Surfer kicks his blue robin tights into the milky way.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ball Buster says:

"I use to think superman was unbeatable... "When I was 3"!. Silver Surfer kicks his blue robin tights into the milky way."

amen

Imperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Imperial

Well so far from this, most of the Superman voters have produced evidence why he would win. Some people are saying Surfer because they dislike Superman.

I know Silver Surfer Versus the now Superman, Superman would lose by a lot. But this is the Silver Age Superman; Travels a lot more than just 3 times light speed. His strength; moving planets very easily. And all the other ones, i wouldn't be surprised if Superman didn't punch Surfer and take his head with it.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By White Phantom

Imperial says:

"Well so far from this, most of the Superman voters have produced evidence why he would win. Some people are saying Surfer because they dislike Superman.I know Silver Surfer Versus the now Superman, Superman would lose by a lot. But this is the Silver Age Superman; Travels a lot more than just 3 times light speed. His strength; moving planets very easily. And all the other ones, i wouldn't be surprised if Superman didn't punch Surfer and take his head with it."

Exactly, this is Silver Age Superman! If I've said it once I've said it a million times, only Kryptonite and magic can overcame SA Superman. SS would probably be too busy battling to do something like generate Kryptonite, he'd probably be too busy to even figure out his weakness. The same thing comes into play when GL fights a lot of his foes, he is way more powerful then them but often in the midst of battle you have to just fight. Superman wins.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By Sparda

White Phantom says:

"***this is Silver Age Superman!***"

Superman?

THIS IS MADNESS!

(Seriously though, Supes wins)

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By White Phantom

OK...Though I think my post says it all. How can SS win believably?

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evilone65 said:
"

They actually did this in a wizard a few years back,sorry superman fell short falling to the power cosmic,I am a huge superman fan but I've got to give it to the surfer.

"

Wizard doesn't always get it right.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By never give up

Superman.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By HalJordan1986x

SA supes curbstomp

He would beat surfer to death

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By never give up
HalJordan1986x said:
"SA supes curbstomp

He would beat surfer to death"
lol man.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By never give up

bump im bored...

Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman ftw

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BIackFlash

SS win

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#68  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Bump SA stomp I do not See SS beating some one who can sneeze away Solar Systems Pull away multiple planets on a chain taken a shot that has the weight of 100 Galaxies this is a stomp.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By supermandefender

Lol anybody that says Surfer wins or draws needs to go into a LD class.  Like ASAP!

Supes at his best stomps Surfer in couple seconds flat. Super speed combind with enough power that would scare Galactus.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jeronimo

The Silver Surfer wins. If he uses all of his powers intelligently there is no way he can lose to supes.

No Caption Provided
IronMan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By IronMan1234

Eh, SS what the hell ha

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By difficlus

Superman

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By EpitomeofCool

sa superman ftw here...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MKF30

SA would kill SS

Avatar image for spidermanandsuperman
spidermanandsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30: what if they were both bloodlusted who would win?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By dondave

SA Superman

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By XiiX

Superman.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman wins, he has too much going for him since Silver Age. Though I think Superboy-Prime might give a closer fight.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jeronimo

SA supes' PIS is fearsome indeed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I say SA supes drowns in his own PIS. He has been shown NOT being in full control of his seemingly never ending newfound capricious powers. SA supes needs to control his PIS to have a chance of winning here.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#80  Edited By MasterKungFu

it seems there can never be a superman that everyone would all agree that beats surfer