Superman runs way op NOT hate gauntlet.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

I think it is important for any community to have a lens threw which to laugh at themselves, because laughing at ourselves from time to time is a good thing. I have seen a lot of hate threds on this site created by people who are frustrated by overzealous or underinformed fans. And i know every once in a while we all see a fourm or argument that suggests a character can achieve far beyond their means, and no one is truly safe from this frustration.  So i looked around cv at some threds about overated characters and cherry picked only the best.

So in the spirit of this I present for CV's approval...... THE WOP ( way over powerd) GAUNTLET. In this gauntlet all adversaries have the powers, abilitys, lack of limits, and suggested feats of their overzealous and underinformed fans. Any argument no matter how ridiculous is considerd a feat. So I urge you all to post only the most incredible and unbelievable arguments from comic vine or any other site that postes battles. Or heck even make up your own argument. I would like to point out that this is in no way ment to insult or "hate on" any of these characters as some of them are among my favorite heroes/ villains, but rather to act as a conductor of our collective frustration.

So our gauntlet runner is Superman. ( at this point does the version even matter.)

Round 1

Green Arrow

Round 2

Hulk

Round 3

Naruto

Round 4

Logan

Round 5

Juggernaut

Round 6

Martian Manhunter

Round 7

roranora zoro

Round 8

Wally West

Round 9

Dr. Who (The Doctor)

Round 10

THE BATMAN!!!!!

Is there anyone i am forgetting or misplacing on this list?

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little bump.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

His infinite power clears everything except flash.

Flash Speeblitz IMPs him 100000000000000000000 times in a unit of planck time. GG.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by the version used specified in the OP, Superman clears with ease (with the exception of Bat-God who godstomps him) and then proceeds to simultaneously trash TOAA and the Presence.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at martian manhunter realistically

and why is naruto above hulk

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: there seems to be more.... overzealous naruto fans than hulk fans... but I could be wrong

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

@mrmxyzptlk: cant superman mover 400× the speed of light.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

what's the point of this thread again???

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell is batman the last person? He loses second fastest and most completely next to freaking arrow.

With most retard feats at the ready, he stops at The Flash without question.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

did he get his powers back yet or is he still white luke cage

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clears whilst dropping a load

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: wouldent he stop at juggernaut since he cant actually be beaten

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow - He would SHOOT SUPERMAN WITH KRYPTONITE ARROWS MERRRGGHGHGHG

Round 2

Hulk - HULK WOULD JUST MAD AT BEAT THE MESS OUT OF SUPERMAN MERRRGGGHGHGHGHGG

Round 3

Naruto - NARUTO IS OP! HE WOULD...JUST...JUST...MERGGGHGHGHHG

Round 4

Logan - HE CAN'T DIE UNLESS IT'S PIS MERRGHGHGHGH

Round 5

Juggernaut - JUGGERNAUT BEAT SOMEONE WHO CANT DIE MERGHGHGHGHG

Round 6

Martian Manhunter - TURNS INVISIBLE AND TP IS OFF THE CHARTS AND HES AS STRONG AS SUPES MERGHGHGHG

Round 7

roranora zoro - Idek who he is

Round 8

Wally West - HE CAN JUST GO BACK IN TIME AND ERASE SUPERMAN FROM EXISTENCE MERGHGHGHGHG

Round 9

Dr. Who (The Doctor) - Another person I don't know

Round 10

THE BATMAN!!!!! - BATMAN HAS KRYPTONITE MERGHGHGHG

Is there anyone i am forgetting or misplacing on this list?

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: I.... I think.... I think you actually hurt my feelings. .... wait... no.... nope just had to fart.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at six via mind rape

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dr_Deplorable

I don't think I made my point that well before. Sooooo.... here are some arguments about these guys

(Reffering rooster kratos vs zoro) Kratos can't keep up with Zoro , forget the precog he has Zorro dances circles around Hermes who dances circles around kratos

Zorro with one sword can cut a ship in half

Kratos gets one shoted no matter how many tins he pulls himself out of hell

(flash vs superman) Flash steals his speed and IMPs come immediately after, defeating Superman.

(Green arrow vs flash) I would say its pretty damn close but leaning toward Oliver. I only say this because at this point in time Barry is a rookie compared to Oliver and the Arrow has all this prep, on top of being far more tough(I think the new flash is too wimpy, but he's growing on me). Also, the flash will not be going for the kill(not in his character, and it's Oliver) in which case he would win, and Oliver can shoot him and hurt him badly since he knows he can heal. That's my take on the tv show now in the comics Barry has a much better chance. I did read an issue where Slade Wilson owned Flash using pre set explosives so it's not too far fetched that Ollie could pull the same stunt. Other than that, idk how else comic Arrow stands a chance

(hulk vs jla) But doesn't Hulk have some serious telepathic resistances? Also, has his strength ever been clearly determined to be capped at 100 tons? Because on panel it seems like he's always as strong as he needs to be. He gets slapped around, gets angrier, and keeps coming until he beats the enemy. I'm NOT a hulk fanboy at all...I just don't buy the fact that he's capped at 100 tons. WWH has defeated the likes of Doctor Strange & invisible woman; the latter had enough power to damage a celestial. I don't see Hal Jordan being too much of a problem. He also battled Sentry to a stand still. With that said, I do think the league can eventually figure out a way to restrain Hulk. But the question wasn't whether or not they could do it, but how much trouble they would have in the process. My point is, they'll have quite a lot. Anyone who comments saying "one shot", "solo", or "quite easily" hasn't really thought it through.

(Naruto vs goku) In t1he lattest manga about naruto, he sasuke got power of the hermit of the 6 paths. By this they are only able to take damage from a taijutsu or a atack in sage mode which Goku can't use (exept increasing naruto's powers to powers of a God (hermit of the 6 paths was a God)).

( just.... yea..) Juggernaut doesn't have lungs so he wouldn't feel any pain. I'd say Juggernaut considering my friend told me he could pick up planet Earth.

(Mm vs jla) Pre New 52, MM slaughters the League. New 52 he seemed to be able to hold his own and had the TP feats to show he could beat Superman like Captain Comet was able to. He might be able to do it but it'd be a strech with Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern as well

( just.... oh.... lost all faith) Let me put it this way, a morals off Doctor with prep stomps Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifier, Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, Post-retcon Molecule Man, and a lot more. Doom isn't even a factor against him. Bring in the Living Tribunal or full powered Spectre, then we'll talk.

I actually couldn't find anything from logan... and do I really have to find an example for barman...

.....oh and btw..... I didn't make these up... I picked them from around the cv boards.