Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LeighR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: agree with this, or near enough. Don't think surfer would be a draw, someone would decisively win. All depends if Superman can knock him off the board (still LOL @ comparing Thing, who struggled with a fire engine)

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember drax tanking possible planet busting attacks in guardians

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Yes, they can. Superman got tagged by your regular speed punches. Only Faora out of all Kryptonians showed super fast blur type of speed.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@citizensentry: if it came down to a fight Hulk would win.

Unless Thor used:

Mjolnir

Magic

Speed

Flight

Brains.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Thor isn't magic based in MCU. Hulk has proven that he can handle Mjolnir well. When Hulk gets his hands on Thor it game over.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: neither of them can touch Supes

Clark has shown nothing to suggest Thor can't tag him.

@kfabz-23 said:

@citizensentry: Thor isn't magic based in MCU. Hulk has proven that he can handle Mjolnir well. When Hulk gets his hands on Thor it game over.

He proved well while Thor was holding back trying to calm him down.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For everyone saying he clears I'm waiting to hear how he beats Dark Phoenix & Silver Surfer..

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clears but Magneto will be tough

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: At no point did thor say he was holding back. You're trying to tell me that uppercut with Mjolnir was Thor holding back.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: Yes. We all saw what Thor could have done to him later when he destroyed those Leviathans easily with his lightning. He even said "We're your friends Banner, try to think." or something like that.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: we all saw what Hulk could do when he hit the leviathan, Hulk only jabbed Thor and threw him around so it's safe to assume wasn't even all that mad. Not to mention Hulk tanked the F-35B bullets while Thor ran away from it. So that puts Hulks durability above Thor's.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@uugieboogie: At no point did thor say he was holding back. You're trying to tell me that uppercut with Mjolnir was Thor holding back.

What did Thor say? "Calm down, try to remember"? Don't sound like somebody going all out. He only hit him once & then jumped on his back. When has Thor in any of his other fights did that? Anybody who watched those movies can tell he wasn't serious.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By uugieboogie

@kfabz-23 said:

@spiderman1997: we all saw what Hulk could do when he hit the leviathan, Hulk only jabbed Thor and threw him around so it's safe to assume wasn't even all that mad. Not to mention Hulk tanked the F-35B bullets while Thor ran away from it. So that puts Hulks durability above Thor's.

He was clearly angry & was being manipulated by Loki. They even said Loki is affecting you. Hulk tanked F35 bullets but Thor's casual hook spun him around lol you helping our case.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: The jabbing scene was obviously just meant to be a funny scene with Thor taking no damage afterwards. And Hulk was clearly angry when they actually fought.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: I'm talking about their fight when Hulk jabs him and Thor gets a nose bleed.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I never said Thor can't hurt him I said there is a clear difference in their durability hence me comparing Hulk tanking the bullets and Thor running away from them. He was mad but he wasn't MAD like he was in the last fight, compare how Hulk punched Thor to how he punched the leviathan.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor tanked two repulsors and a unibeam at 400 percent power from iron man

Something tells me an f-35s gun will be laughable

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's my thread but since nobody else is doing it, I'll make my case for Deadpool.

• Deadpool had better speed since he had better reaction time by far (bullet scene as Wade) plus teleportation to give him faster travel time
  • Deadpool had better laser vision feats by far. Superman's heat vision wasn't really all that impressive, so that gives Wade the advantage at a distance.
  • Deadpool was obviously much less strong, although he did have enhanced strength, but he could still hurt Clark at close range with his adamantium swords. In the movies adamantium has yet to be broken by any force, and Clark does not have feats to back up breaking it.
  • Deadpool can either teleport with his blade already inside of Clark, or just keep at a distance and use his laser vision.
  • Even if Clark lands a couple hits, Deadpool's healing factor was so good he survived being beheaded.

While I think Superman takes the majority, I'd honestly give it to Wade 3/10.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 said:

@spiderman1997: neither of them can touch Supes

Clark has shown nothing to suggest Thor can't tag him.

@kfabz-23 said:

He proved well while Thor was holding back trying to calm him down.

No he wasn't, what film were you watching? Also not magic?

Mjolnir......There's your magic.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By RandomSid82

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@randomsid: Was he falling when he flew after the Kryptonian capsule (or whatever it was) when Lois was inside of it? -_-

Sorry, just got home from work. But yeah, the comment about falling with style was supposed to be a joke(toy story quote). But...after rewatching the scene there is really no way to judge how fast he was going in that scene because we do not know how fast the pod with Lois in it was going and he was struggling to catch up to it.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Thor himself said it's asgardian science. Kevin feige himself said we haven't done any magic based characters that's why they're making dr. Strange.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By RandomSid82

@kfabz-23 said:

@citizensentry: Thor himself said it's asgardian science. Kevin feige himself said we haven't done any magic based characters that's why they're making dr. Strange.

They never said that the Asgardians didn't use Magic, all they said was that the Asgardians were not actually gods.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@uugieboogie said:

@uugieboogie: Did you see in any of the movies that Jean Grey used matter manipulation when she was in trouble? It says in the OP that this is Jean Grey, not Phoenix Force Jean Grey. Regardless, Clark will see how powerful she actually is, and then he'll bullrush her like he did to other powerful people.

Also, matter manipulation won't work very well either, cause Wolverine didn't get killed by matter manipulation due to his healing factor, and when Superman and Zod flew down to earth from space, none of them got phased by the atmosphere, whereas meteorites gets didingerated by the atmosphere. He was left unphazed when they came back. The matter manipulation would probably work, but the odds aren't on that tactic's side.

I think it was the atmosphere that disingerated the mereorites, IIRC. It was a long time ago I learned about the layers of earth.

OP says Jean Grey from X3 who was Dark Phoenix, all her feats in that movie were DP feats so if its not DP than that Jean Grey can't be used its common sense. So Superman will just automatically know how powerful she is? Last time I checked he didn't have a scouter & there's know way for him to just know how powerful she is. He still has no defense against TP.

Wolverine didn't get killed because of his Healing Factor, he was healing faster than she was killing him. With that being said Superman didn't display a healing factor he only displayed durability & not durability against matter manipulation. If you can't provide a video or feat displaying matter manipulation resistance or durability than there's nothing to suggest he can take it from her or to suggest he can get close to her like wolverine did (when she wanted to be killed). Them flying from space is just a durability against heat not matter manipulation.

It was the same case. The meteorites where getting disingerated, but Superman was left unphazes. Jean's matter manipulation wasn't even working on Wolveinre. No, he won't automatically know how powerful she is, but he'll know once he's seen her power, which is the right moment for Superman to do this. It's not the heat that takes out the meteorites, it's the atmosphere, so there's where you're wrong, and that actually supports my case. Also, this is what Clark does to her when he sees how powerful she is (skip to 0:11):

Loading Video...

The she's taken out because she never showed that kind of durability, and Jean didn't even use TP in her Dark Phoenix form.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@uugieboogie: Did you see in any of the movies that Jean Grey used matter manipulation when she was in trouble? It says in the OP that this is Jean Grey, not Phoenix Force Jean Grey. Regardless, Clark will see how powerful she actually is, and then he'll bullrush her like he did to other powerful people.

Also, matter manipulation won't work very well either, cause Wolverine didn't get killed by matter manipulation due to his healing factor, and when Superman and Zod flew down to earth from space, none of them got phased by the atmosphere, whereas meteorites gets didingerated by the atmosphere. He was left unphazed when they came back. The matter manipulation would probably work, but the odds aren't on that tactic's side.

I think it was the atmosphere that disingerated the mereorites, IIRC. It was a long time ago I learned about the layers of earth.

OP says Jean Grey from X3 who was Dark Phoenix, all her feats in that movie were DP feats so if its not DP than that Jean Grey can't be used its common sense. So Superman will just automatically know how powerful she is? Last time I checked he didn't have a scouter & there's know way for him to just know how powerful she is. He still has no defense against TP.

Wolverine didn't get killed because of his Healing Factor, he was healing faster than she was killing him. With that being said Superman didn't display a healing factor he only displayed durability & not durability against matter manipulation. If you can't provide a video or feat displaying matter manipulation resistance or durability than there's nothing to suggest he can take it from her or to suggest he can get close to her like wolverine did (when she wanted to be killed). Them flying from space is just a durability against heat not matter manipulation.

It was the same case. The meteorites where getting disingerated, but Superman was left unphazes. Jean's matter manipulation wasn't even working on Wolveinre. No, he won't automatically know how powerful she is, but he'll know once he's seen her power, which is the right moment for Superman to do this. It's not the heat that takes out the meteorites, it's the atmosphere, so there's where you're wrong, and that actually supports my case. Also, this is what Clark does to her when he sees how powerful she is (skip to 0:11):

Loading Video...

The she's taken out because she never showed that kind of durability, and Jean didn't even use TP in her Dark Phoenix form.

"When the meteor hits the atmosphere, the air in front of it compresses incredibly quickly. When a gas is compressed, its temperature rises. This causes the meteor to heat up so much that it glows. The air burns the meteor until there is nothing left. Re-entry temperatures can reach as high as 3,000 degrees F (1,650 degrees C)!" Its heat, you can't compare a meteorite burning up on re-entry to matter manipulation quote cited Here. So like I said before all that shows it that Superman has a durability against heat so no I'm not wrong.

Loading Video...

You clearly se her powers working on Wolverine but he's healing factor is good enough to keep up with it... Superman showed no such healing factor. Once she uses her powers its too late for Superman. He displayed no such resistance for TP or anything to suggest she can't just do him like she did everyone else. Also she her TK was strong enough to hold back the the water from the dam that was destroyed & she made a TK shield that helped her survive all that water collapsing on her & sent out a telepathic wave strong enough to hurt Xavier's mind. Superman is not beating her & you're whole argument comparing meteorites burning up on reentry to manipulation is completely wrong.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

They never said that the Asgardians didn't use Magic, all they said was that the Asgardians were not actually gods.

Loading Video...

They never said it wasn't magic but they never said it was either.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Surfer

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Still, Clark's skin didn't even get phazed from that heat, and he could last a few seconds from Jean's matter manipulation. Speaking of which, Clark needs less than a second to completely bullrush her.

Also, she used telepathy against Xavier, a telepath, not against othe people who doesn't have telepathy. As you yourself said, this is Dark Phoenix which only used telepathy on Xavier. Also, her TK isn't strong enough to hold back Superman. She won't even be able to see him.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

Loading Video...

They never said it wasn't magic but they never said it was either. But I do remember the director & writers saying Dr Strange would be the first magical character they introduce. I also remember them saying Asgardians have advance technology. But that wouldn't really explain Mjolnir or how Thor uses his power (he made it rain & stop raining in Thor TDW) or Heimdall's power to see EVERYTHING. It would've been much more simple to just make them gods but they whole thing with the Churches, religion & not wanting to confuse kids & such.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: you're dodging the fact that kevin feige himself said they haven't had any magic based characters

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Namor_Curry

Stops at Thor.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@uugieboogie: you're dodging the fact that kevin feige himself said they haven't had any magic based characters

Did you not read my entire post?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie: Still, Clark's skin didn't even get phazed from that heat, and he could last a few seconds from Jean's matter manipulation. Speaking of which, Clark needs less than a second to completely bullrush her.

Also, she used telepathy against Xavier, a telepath, not against othe people who doesn't have telepathy. As you yourself said, this is Dark Phoenix which only used telepathy on Xavier. Also, her TK isn't strong enough to hold back Superman. She won't even be able to see him.

He was unfazed by heat not matter manipulation that argument is invalid. He has no matter manipulation resistance feats so you can't assume he'll last more than a second & if he did would he be able to keep moving & not be in pain. The only fact here is that he has no defense against her powers.

Don't you think using TP to hurt someone who has TP (who have defenses against it) is more impressive than using it against ppl without TP? Her TP was strong enough to block Xavier & kick him out of her head. Again you have any TP resistance feats for Clark? She held back the collapsing of a dam while making the X Jet take off & she made a telepathic shield strong enough for her to survive the collapsing of all that water on top of her. & why won't she see him again?

EDIT: I'm watching the movie again & she also used TP on Logan.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: it can't be explained because humans and asgardians are different. The movies didn't do a good job at explaining what gives Thor the ability to manipulate the weather etc.

And the fact that Tony stark created the hulkbuster shows that none of them can truly stop Hulk.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By uugieboogie

@kfabz-23 said:

@uugieboogie: it can't be explained because humans and asgardians are different. The movies didn't do a good job at explaining what gives Thor the ability to manipulate the weather etc.

And the fact that Tony stark created the hulkbuster shows that none of them can truly stop Hulk.

Asgardians & Humans being different doesn't explain Mjolnir's ability. All Odin did was talk to it & throw it & the whole worthy thing happened (sounds like magic to me) but there's nothing to suggest they are or aren't magic based like I said. & I also noting what he said about magic characters in my previous post. No that doesn't, that just proves that Tony Stark made a contingency plan like he has in almost every movie he was in. Maybe the other Avengers were off somewhere else, the movie isn't out yet so your whole argument is pure speculation.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: She didn't use TP in an offensive way in her Dark Phoenix form, what makes you think she would suddenly start using it now? A second is all Superman needs to bullrush her.

Don't you think using TP to hurt someone who has TP (who have defenses against it) is more impressive than using it against ppl without TP? Her TP was strong enough to block Xavier & kick him out of her head. Again you have any TP resistance feats for Clark?

Did you actually bother reading what I said? I said she used it against a telepath,do you see any connection to that? She didn't use TP in an offensive way either as Dark Phoenix.

She held back the collapsing of a dam while making the X Jet take off & she made a telepathic shield strong enough for her to survive the collapsing of all that water on top of her. & why won't she see him again?

Awww, that's cute. Her TK is nowehere near good enough to hold back Superman (let alone do any damage). Do you remember what the World Engine is? Clark managed to fly against its force. No way is 'holding back a collapsing dam' anywhere near enough TK to hold back Superman.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: She didn't use TP in an offensive way in her Dark Phoenix form, what makes you think she would suddenly start using it now? A second is all Superman needs to bullrush her.

Don't you think using TP to hurt someone who has TP (who have defenses against it) is more impressive than using it against ppl without TP? Her TP was strong enough to block Xavier & kick him out of her head. Again you have any TP resistance feats for Clark?

Did you actually bother reading what I said? I said she used it against a telepath,do you see any connection to that? She didn't use TP in an offensive way either as Dark Phoenix.

She held back the collapsing of a dam while making the X Jet take off & she made a telepathic shield strong enough for her to survive the collapsing of all that water on top of her. & why won't she see him again?

Awww, that's cute. Her TK is nowehere near good enough to hold back Superman (let alone do any damage). Do you remember what the World Engine is? Clark managed to fly against its force. No way is 'holding back a collapsing dam' anywhere near enough TK to hold back Superman.

But what about her matter manipulation?

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: asgardians and humans are different, so what could be regarded as magic on earth would be considered something else on Asgard. We are yet to have confirmation that Thor is powered by magic, so you saying that it is magic is speculation as well.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: She never used that as an insta-tactic, and as I said: Clark would see just how powerful she is, and the right moment when he starts feeling pain, he's going to b*tch slap her so hard Cyclops gets alive again.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: She never used that as an insta-tactic, and as I said: Clark would see just how powerful she is, and the right moment when he starts feeling pain, he's going to b*tch slap her so hard Cyclops gets alive again.

She used that power all the time what are you talking about? As soon as Xavier (who was like a father figure to her) got her angry she used it. At the end she wasn't even fighting she was just watching but as soon as the soldiers targeted & she began to fight thats the first thing she did so what movie was she watching? You have ZERO matter manipulation feats for Clark he loses here & rather quickly. Again Clark doesn't have a scouter & just won't know how powerful she is. The only way he'll truly figure out how powerful she is he'll already be dead. He has morals & she doesn't, nothing stops here from going straight for the kill (which she has been seen doing).

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@uugieboogie: asgardians and humans are different, so what could be regarded as magic on earth would be considered something else on Asgard. We are yet to have confirmation that Thor is powered by magic, so you saying that it is magic is speculation as well.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS MAGIC BASED. I said the writers & director said Strange would be the first magic based character & also posted what the character said about his own people. Asgardians & Humans being different HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORTHINESS "ENCHANTMENT" on Mjolnir. "So what could be regarded as magic on earth would be considered something else on Asgard" Thor himself said magic & science are one in the samething on Asgard (which is why I said what I said about the that statement regarding Strange being the first magic characters). Its like you're ignoring my post only reading certain sections. Please reread my posts thoroughly.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Spiderman1997

I still think he stops at Thor.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think he stops at Thor.

Which is a possibility

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She used that power all the time what are you talking about? As soon as Xavier (who was like a father figure to her) got her angry she used it. At the end she wasn't even fighting she was just watching but as soon as the soldiers targeted & she began to fight thats the first thing she did so what movie was she watching? You have ZERO matter manipulation feats for Clark he loses here & rather quickly. Again Clark doesn't have a scouter & just won't know how powerful she is. The only way he'll truly figure out how powerful she is he'll already be dead. He has morals & she doesn't, nothing stops here from going straight for the kill (which she has been seen doing).

Ok, I'll just say this (which you have nothing to counter with, and you haven't bothered touching this point): How will she react to Superman?

Speed feats:

• How will she react to someone this fast?
  • 1:04, this is what will happen when Superman hits her.
  • 2:00-2:15, he flew from one continent to another in 15 seconds. How is she reacting to someone who can bullrush her so fast?
  • 3:00, he was just flying, and then he quickly blitzed up to space.

Speed feats:

• 0:23-0:36., he flew from space down to earth in just 13 seconds.

She's not reacting to any of these, and when she gets hit, she's not going to survive.