Superman Runs the Gauntlet

• 92 results
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tensor: Magic based attacks might not, but BFRing, sniping, or simply manhandling him like he did thor with the utmost of ease to show him why he's still king of asgard. He teleported asgard over new york simply to prove a point, whats stopping him from just teleporting them to an abandoned universe or red sun. Also Neither of them fights on the level that Odin does, with his fight with seth they were destroying galaxies with shockwaves and tearing the multiverse apart.... and thats just odin alone.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cosmic_lantern: He did not destroy no Multiverse in the fight with Set.Lies.

Plus prime has tank Galaxies blast so that is no good at all.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: So now it goes from a galaxy buster to galaxies huh? Never said he destroyed a multiverse I said he was TEARING it apart due to the side effects. So im a liar am I?

Journey into mystery #513

You should do your research before commenting, im done here.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By tensor

@cosmic_lantern: Read what they said in the comic Odin was getting weaker in the battle I guess you miss that.

Yes he took a blast that destroyed a Universe if you are forgetting when he shrink back to normal size when he rip apart monarch chest.Tank it.

Nothing Odin ever did in battle.

So when I Said Galaxy and Galaxies attack let met put in terms for you.

The Galaxy attack was in Sinestro war where he tank the milky way blast.

The Milky Way measures about 100,000 light-years across, and is thought to contain 200 billion stars.

Now the Universal blast happen in Countdown.

Universe is made up of hundreds of billion of Galaxies.

So I did not miss when I said both.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: What sort of relevance does him getting weaker present? If anything it strengthens my argument because not only did he still destroy galaxies with mere shockwaves but he did so whilst weakened? Are you baiting? His durability does not matter here, he gets teleported into a red sun or a galaxy filled with red stars. Or the easiest non-fallacy, Odin turns back time and destroys the krypton of prime-earth. Provide a counter for any of these and you have a case.

Also you're overselling his durability too much, he was amped by oan energy to take monarch something everyone seems to forget. Along with the other numerous PIS amps he was given to win battles he simply shouldn't have, terrible writing.

Also the milkyway is a small galaxy, the average has over 400billion stars, again another fallacy in an attempt to oversale prime.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By tensor

@cosmic_lantern said:

@tensor: What sort of relevance does him getting weaker present? If anything it strengthens my argument because not only did he still destroy galaxies with mere shockwaves but he did so whilst weakened? Are you baiting? His durability does not matter here, he gets teleported into a red sun or a galaxy filled with red stars. Or the easiest non-fallacy, Odin turns back time and destroys the krypton of prime-earth. Provide a counter for any of these and you have a case.

Also you're overselling his durability too much, he was amped by oan energy to take monarch something everyone seems to forget. Along with the other numerous PIS amps he was given to win battles he simply shouldn't have, terrible writing.

Also the milkyway is a small galaxy, the average has over 400billion stars, again another fallacy in an attempt to oversale prime.

Clearly you are not reading they said he was getting weaker as the battle went on.

Odin would have to know his weakness an Unless you are forgetting flash had him trap in a red sun and he escape.

Same can be said for Odin with Kal Kent and Silver Age Superman who can go back in time.

He shrank back down to normal size at the end of it. Monarch even told you he was shrinking back down you even saw the difference in the drawing.

Even in the new Multiverse guidebook they told you Superboy Prime not man Prime.It is the same Person but at the end he was Superboy Prime. All he did was absorb the Guardian cosmic powers.

He was tanking a Milkyway attack before is not like it gave him new powers it only made him look older.

I am not over amping anything the characters is what he is.

Yes thanks for the Milky Way increase in feat is even more than I calculated.

I do not get it these feats are PIS. Really.

Come on the guy was powerful from back then the only real bad PIS prime have was getting beat by the Titans.

That was PIS.

You do not see me hating on feats are saying PIS.

I could question Odin durability when Angela cut him in his hand.

If you did not like what happen with Prime that is just your Opinion but the facts are he is a powerful Character.

Playing and Simple.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Silver Age Superman uses anti-ComicVine thread vision, owns everyone

He could beat Beyonder with anti-Beyonder vision, what are Odin and Zeus gonna do?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about anybody past rounds 1 and 2, but i'm pretty sure the Supermen have a chance of clearing.

- Silver Age Superman regular traveled through time so I doubt time-manip would have any affect on him.

- Superman Prime has universal durability and is immune to magic. He's probably the powerhouse of the team.

- Kal Kent is basically just SA Superman with more powers and less weaknesses. He doesn't have the same PIS powers and feats but the dude can punch through time, hypnotize others, process and react on wally west level, and more.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about anybody past rounds 1 and 2, but i'm pretty sure the Supermen have a chance of clearing.

- Silver Age Superman regular traveled through time so I doubt time-manip would have any affect on him.

- Superman Prime has universal durability and is immune to magic. He's probably the powerhouse of the team.

- Kal Kent is basically just SA Superman with more powers and less weaknesses. He doesn't have the same PIS powers and feats but the dude can punch through time, hypnotize others, process and react on wally west level, and more.

While I'm not here to debate, I just want to point out that being able to travel to time doesn't necessarily equate into being immune to time manipulation.

A scientist could create a special space-ship that went many times faster than light and allowed him to travel through time, but it's reasonable to assume that he wouldn't be invulnerable to time manipulation.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@buttersdaman000 said:

While I'm not here to debate, I just want to point out that being able to travel to time doesn't necessarily equate into being immune to time manipulation.

A scientist could create a special space-ship that went many times faster than light and allowed him to travel through time, but it's reasonable to assume that he wouldn't be invulnerable to time manipulation.

And about Superboy-Prime amped by Oan energies he is resistant to magic but has never proven being immune to it.

When he confronted Mxy, this last one was depowered has Zatanna borrowed his magic.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Well, he's been sent back and forth in time with no ill effect, chased others through time, and I think he even punched someone so hard and fast that he sent them through time. So, what do you exactly mean by time manipulation?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Noted. It's been awhile since I read anything with him in it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Well, he's been sent back and forth in time with no ill effect, chased others through time, and I think he even punched someone so hard and fast that he sent them through time. So, what do you exactly mean by time manipulation?

I don't have the scans on me right now, but I recall Odin literally stopping the fabrics of time across the entire galaxy or something like that.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@mysticmedivh:

I don't have the scans on me right now, but I recall Odin literally stopping the fabrics of time across the entire galaxy or something like that.

Hmmm yeah, I don't recall SA Superman ever being frozen in time....

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@mysticmedivh:

Hmmm yeah, I don't recall SA Superman ever being frozen in time....

Found it.

No Caption Provided

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jbourne_32

@termiteone4ever said:

@jbourne_32 said:

@theultimatetitan said:

Stops at 4, they can't do much about he time manip

Clearly you dont much about silver age superman / Kal kent / Much less superman prime.

Almost all of these guys have some feats and power level above galaxy or surviving based on durability. Some got feats of surviving universal. Magic immunity. Some even weaken punch the time barrier. Some got feats even when trapped in a time loop in a weaken state still acknowledge he was in a time trap frozen and had a plan. Plus master of PIS and developing power on the fly which was only limited to your imagination . One of the highest speed feats in comics SA superman. Plus silver superman / Is a master of jumping back and forth Time. if i recall back in those times if you can survive certain punches knock you so hard back in the dinosaur ages.

The location of the battle gives this team a sure win.

How could I forget about all those iconic time travel feats? My bad. Still dont understand how they would beat odin/zeus though. Also mystic mediv did bring up a good point. Odin could reverse till when superman was a baby while the same would never work on odin who as lived for almost an eternity.

VThany883

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 4. Superman Prime is overrated IMO

Avatar image for superman_action_comics
Superman_Action_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can clear, superman prime, esspescially in the sun, is all but omnipotent. Both supermen are invulnerable to about everything in the sun as well. Not to mention that they could just move faster than Odin/Zeus can think so...

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll clear gauntlet couldn't put neither Silver Age or Prime down

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how people think they can clear this.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They'll clear gauntlet couldn't put neither Silver Age or Prime down

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

stops at 4

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:

Clears easily

are you retarded?

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@traskindustries said:
@oocmikey said:

Clears easily

are you retarded?

Lol, you never cease to amaze me.

They definitely don't clear, IMO, especially easily. I think some people are skipping the rounds and seeing it as SA Supes taking on Kal-Kent and then Superman Prime... but I may be wrong.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries said:
@oocmikey said:

Clears easily

are you retarded?

Lol, you never cease to amaze me.

They definitely don't clear, IMO, especially easily. I think some people are skipping the rounds and seeing it as SA Supes taking on Kal-Kent and then Superman Prime... but I may be wrong.

Well, they definitely do clear, fairly easy, and I am looking at all the Supermen running the gauntlet. But to your point, SA Supes solos the entire gauntlet. GG

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#82 SC  Moderator

@traskindustries said:

@oocmikey said:

Clears easily

are you retarded?

Hello. Unfortunately due to your prior warnings accumulating and now this offense, you will be temporary banned. For a week. Don't ask other users if they are "retarded" sincere or not its inappropriate, and definitely should not be used as an insult, if thats what you were going for.

When you can post again, if you should chose to post again, try and be more thoughtful and considerate with how you post please. Also if you have questions or disagree with this decision, feel free to contact any moderators or staff via PM. Otherwise take care and again, try and be mindful in the future.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

clears. none of the gauntlet folks have combined speed and universal damage plus time manip is a fantasized 1st move

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. SA Superman with bloodlust is an absolute monster.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could clear but stopping at 4 is a possibility.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

actually new 52 captain atom may prove to be the challenge due to having no physical form and all the really hax abilities

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superman doesn't speedblitz Silver Surfer, I see Silver Surfer winning. Silver Surfer has cosmic and matter manipulation, and if Silver Surfer knew about Superman's powers, can't he just mess with his cellular make up completely defeating him?

Doctor_Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear, but not easily.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

since they are blood lusted, they may clear.

Kal Kent blitz surfer & prime rips quasar apart.

Thanos is Kal Kent level, while prime easily destroys atom.

Not sure about TP, Odin has a crazy TP feat of entering Galactus momentarily. If his TP works, he destroys otherwise supermen clear.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Chazz85
SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The PIS team clears.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@termiteone4ever: that won't mean much vs guys who screw with time, that isn't about physical attacks, that's just about erasing you from history, making you a statue, speeding time up till entropy hits, unless a time warper takes a long time to warp time, only a time warper can withstand it, for examples of how supermen stand against time warping, you can look at Bart using time travel to scare super man prime( I'd imagine he could have done worse if he wanted to), and Barry erasing all of pre 52 history by accident( that includes these three versions of superman), and the best example is Pandora using a speedster to create a multiverse

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get pretty far in this gauntlet I would say...

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear. SA Supes solos up until round 4.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think prime can clear reality warping, and then time manipulators at round 4.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By sooperfly

I think the three of them with proper teamwork can take Zues in R4 but i don't know a lot about Odin so i cant say

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By KalelOfSteel

Superman wins with ease, no question.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers