User Lists: 0

No morals for everyone? Or just Clark?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

Darkseid may stop him. Otherwise, he clears.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Most definitely stoping at doomsday, even with sundipped, he should be in no condition to give it his all

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By reaverlation

Could stop at 6 or 8 or a plethora of people. It's all up to interpretation

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tomlikesfries

@monsterstomp said:

This is of big relevance as well. And is he healed after each fight? In my post I disregarded how tired he might get after a certain point and assumed that everyone but Clark had their regular mode code applied. In case the fight conditions are any different, my opinion would most certainly change.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By dorukesin

@tomlikesfries said:

@monsterstomp said:

This is of big relevance as well. And is he healed after each fight? In my post I disregarded how tired he might get after a certain point and assumed that everyone but Clark had their regular mode code applied.

yes no morals for everyone.Only Clark is bloodlusted.He healed after each fight,actually he takes 5 min. sundip after every round

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Experio

Stops at Thor and Smallville Superman

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tomlikesfries

@dorukesin: In that case my opinion is unchanged. Aside from Darkseid, Thor and Smallville Superman pose the biggest threat. I know nothing about the latter however. I'm just assuming that he's a weaker version of the regular comic Clark.

Also, it's worth mentioning that we have no way of knowing how much the sun dipping would amp Superman. Of course it'd make him more powerful, but we don't know by how much. However, considering that he has the amp and is fighting for Louis, I do believe that he could take on a weaker version of himself and Thor at once.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at John or Hal

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want to say stops at sentry.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: In that case my opinion is unchanged. Aside from Darkseid, Thor and Smallville Superman pose the biggest threat. I know nothing about the latter however. I'm just assuming that he's a weaker version of the regular comic Clark.

Smallville Superman ? nooo he's faster than New52 Superman,he have better reaction time than a nanosecond and he pushed apokalips into a orbit but I those are not enough for Bloodlusted Sundipped Pre52 Superman

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at glad depending on confidenece

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at glad depending on confidenece

How?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the end of the series Smallville Clark was operating at near or at light speed not just running or flying and the finale had him push a planet away from Earth easily.

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By loplopool

@tomlikesfries: full confidence glad easily destroys planets and goes way faster than FTL he would provide more than a match

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries: full confidence glad easily destroys planets and goes way faster than FTL he would provide more than a match

He goes faster than light when traveling in hyperspace but in combat

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tomlikesfries

@dorukesin: @night4345: Apokolips is ridiculously small in comparison to Earth. And New 52 Superman has flown at speeds that surpass light before, so I wouldn't put the Smallville version above his current based on feats.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kingant27

Stops at 3, depending on his confidence.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: @night4345: Apokolips is ridiculously small in comparison to Earth. And New 52 Superman has flown at speeds that surpass light before, so I wouldn't put the Smallville version above his current.

Apokolips changed in size several times. in some shots it was larger than Saturn, in some shots it was a little bigger Earth but in some it was smaller than Earth. It's still above what pre-flashpoint superman could do. New-52 has gone faster than light yes but Smallville can fight at faster speeds like the flash can.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: You're underestimating the Flash. No version of Superman could ever even dream of flying as fast as Wally can run. Flying faster than the speed of light isn't something that both Clark's current and Pre-Flashpoint version haven't already done. When he pushed Apokolips it was roughly the size of Metropolis and, considering that Superman has helped pull the Earth before, our feats are incomparable.

If Superman ever ran as fast as Barry or Wally in the TV show, that's just a diminishing feat for the Flash, putting him far below his comic version.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: You're underestimating the Flash. No version of Superman could ever even dream of flying as fast as Wally can run. Flying faster than the speed of light isn't something that both Clark's current and Pre-Flashpoint version haven't already done. When he pushed Apokolips it was roughly the size of Metropolis and, considering that Superman has helped pull the Earth before, our feats are incomparable.

If Superman ever ran as fast as Barry or Wally in the TV show, that's just a diminishing feat for the Flash, putting him far below his comic version.

I said he can fight at the speed he runs at like the flash does. The Flash in Smallville was also much faster than Clark.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Martian Manhunter. His powers are too versatile even without TP.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 12. Black Adam with Isis powers is too much.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

List seems a little out of order. I think New 52 Superman can stop him. Gladiator is his first real fight. He should lose any amp he gets from the 5 minutes in the sun while fighting most of these people. New 52 Superman just has him in stats. Even with a 5, 10, or 15 minute sun dip he'd still be behind.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By reaverlation

@pokeysteve: Pre 52 Superman is still overall more faster,durable,and a helluva better fighter then New 52.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lol

Stops at Martian Manhunter. His powers are too versatile even without TP.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he clears it. I was going to say stops at 17, but Darkseid is two beings: Deadly Darkseid and Jobberseid.

New 52 Supes is maybe the most interesting, but then Pre52 had WAY BETTER durability feats.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve: Pre 52 Superman is still overall more faster,durable,and a helluva better fighter then New 52.

Meh. It's debatable. Better fighter is kind of moot since he never ever uses the skills we've seen. New 52 Supe has taken on tougher opponents than Pre 52 off the top of my head. H'el and Helspont top most of pre 52 Superman's baddies.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries: in 15 minutes sun dipped his powers increase by 3. The op said he sun dips for 5 minutes after every fight. He clears.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Hulk murders!!!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pooty

@tomlikesfries: in 15 minutes sun dipped his powers increase by 3. The op said he sun dips for 5 minutes after every fight. He clears.

Where is it stated that 15 minutes increases his power by 3x or is that an internet rumor?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By reaverlation

@pokeysteve: New 52 Superman hasn't came close to nanoseconds in speed or durability on Supernova+.PC Superman can use his powers and fighting abilities much more proficiently than New 52.

@sheryinistoosexy:keep dreaming

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Based on these rules he clears the lot!!

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Apocalypse3

MM is higher than Thor and superboy no

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Why do people think Thor could lay a finger or even give trouble to Supes?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know Superman's power level when he's sundipped unless specified in the comic. Superman has knowledge of all his powers, but knowledge doesn't equal control of full-potential. Superman doesn't have telepathy. As far as the gauntlet goes, he either stops at 2 or 3, if he's lucky.

@elmohump : Because Thor has magic and Superman is susceptible to magic, plus Thor has a wide range of abilities over Superman (coupled by magic).

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By ColaNicole

I think he could clear. There's a lot of tough fights here though.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping him from Speed Blitzing/BFRing half of these?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way does he make it past Manhunter.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries said:

@dorukesin: @night4345: Apokolips is ridiculously small in comparison to Earth. And New 52 Superman has flown at speeds that surpass light before, so I wouldn't put the Smallville version above his current based on feats.

He saw the light frozen from point blank range.Well light travels approximately 11.8 inch(29.9 centimeters) in 1 nanosecond.Which gives him a better reaction speed than a nanosecond.Shortly he can accelerate towards 186.000 miles per second from point blank range.

Skip to the 1:45

Loading Video...

also Apokalips is clearly larger than Saturn and Earth in the Finale episode.Don't show me a Finale Cover Pictures(for Apokalips) now,just look

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

List seems a little out of order. I think New 52 Superman can stop him. Gladiator is his first real fight. He should lose any amp he gets from the 5 minutes in the sun while fighting most of these people. New 52 Superman just has him in stats. Even with a 5, 10, or 15 minute sun dip he'd still be behind.

I'm not going to try to chance your opinion.But you're always wrong when it cames to Pre52 Superman.I put the first rounds as snacks

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know Superman's power level when he's sundipped unless specified in the comic. Superman has knowledge of all his powers, but knowledge doesn't equal control of full-potential. Superman doesn't have telepathy. As far as the gauntlet goes, he either stops at 2 or 3, if he's lucky.

@elmohump : Because Thor has magic and Superman is susceptible to magic, plus Thor has a wide range of abilities over Superman (coupled by magic).

But Supes has shown to be able to tank worse.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I do think this gauntlet is a little out of order. For example, WW3 Black Adam is much more dangerous than New 52 Superman would be to Pre New 52 Supes. As are the Green Lanterns in all honesty. IMO, he might stop at Round 11 though Hal would be hard pressed to counter Superman's sheer strength and speed without any morals checking that power. He should get past WW3 Black Adam for a slight majority but he does stop at Round 13. Individually, Pre New 52 Superman can take Thor and Smallville Superman. But together, they might be able to overpower him. Smallville Superman might be able to keep up with Clark enough for him to catch him off guard and for Thor to land the necessary blows (though he'd need to hammer away very hard to do so) to put Superman down. I can't see him beating anyone past Round 13 though.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump : So has Thor.

That isn't even the point..Superman really is better physically and based on skill or experience.The only thing Thor has against Supes is his lightning and Supes has shown to be able to tank worse.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But the thing is single Thor is just statue for Clark.They're completely on different leagues when it cames to the reaction speed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Exactly.I don't get why people say that Thor is on par and might even beat Supes with middle or high difficulty.That's bull crap man.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dorukesin

@elmohump: They're fanboys.Thor can match with Clark if their speeds are equaled.Otherwise it's like Flash vs Superman dude.Clark just speed up himself,dilates the time in a fraction of pico/nanosecond,everything including Thor turns into a statue,Clark goes and eats his lunch then plays some basketball and then beats the crap out of Thor.

But now Thor have a guy who can match with Pre52 Superman in the terms of speed.It's a good match up