Superman runs mechanical gauntlet

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Urbs

Superman fights off against a group of warriors who utilize in making advanced suits. Each opponent has to start from scratch, but can use ideas from blueprints that have already been made.

Steel ( two week prep. No kryptonite)

Lex Luthor (one week prep, and no kryptonite.)

Iron Man (two week prep.)

Batman (two week prep, experience and technology of batman beyond. Also no kryptonite.)

Dexter (three week prep.)

• Battle take place on indestructible planet
  • Only knowledge on supes, is knowledge already gained and his basic set of powers.
  • Kryptonite can be used, but only by people who somehow figure out Supermans weakness without prior knowledge on him
  • Superman isn't holding back, and has two chances to win the gauntlet.
  • Win by ko or death, no bfr.
Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, with 2 weeks prep, I can see all of these guys building suits and red radiation weapons to take him out.

I'm not sure how much steel knows about his weaknesses. But Sups won't get to Dexter.

Batman knows him too well that he can do this without Kryptonite.

Lex might not be equipped for a Superman that does not hold back (one that goes straight for 'kill').

Depending on how common knowledge Superman's weaknesses are, Tony might be able to get this info, he just needs an idea of where to look, then he might stop Sups before Batman, granted he would need lay down hell and get as much K, and red radiation weapons as he can.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Lex, has a suit that can challenge the entire Justice League including Superman.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Urbs

Bump

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

@Supreme Marvel: You mean the one that Superman defeated Lex in during Public Enemies or the one that in one punch, Superman completely destroyed during the Injustice League arc in one arc in the previous volume of Justice League? Don't think those suits can stand up to Superman? Anyway unless these geniuses can think of a way to compensate for Superman's incredible speed, I don't see how they can stop a no holds barred Superman. Also which Dexter is used in this fight?

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Urbs

@Lvenger: The one from Dexter's laboratory. i may decide to give him less prep, but then again he is the final match.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

@Urbs: Ah that one. I loved that show when I was a kid. Personally I'd keep the prep time the same. Dexter'll need it to come up with something that stands even a chance of beating Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

Now this is interesting Batman with that tech hmmm well i see big trouble all the rounds

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

Now this is interesting Batman with that tech hmmm well i see big trouble all the rounds

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Tony with 2 weeks prep would make something pretty special - Krypton-buster armour lol

Nth Metal shell with Red Sun light Unibeam/Repulsors/force field and a variation of the pheromone sense to (try) and compensate for Supes' speed.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By batkevin74

Batman could use the Outsider suit he built which along with Batman's fighting skills he could break Superman's limbs and incapacitate him for an eventually kill strike...Iron Man could make a red sun generator, even sythesize kryptonite in various colours. Now as for Dexter is this Dexter the serial killer, the German kid with the lab or someone else?

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Montaq

Stops at Iron Man

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Urbs

@batkevin74: He was german? but yeah, him.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By HolySerpent

Superman clears it