10. Wrecking Crew

Who wins?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Thor due to Surtur and Gorr. And if it's classic Loki, then it's a stomp.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By Joygirl

Superman Rogues pretty handily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur can potentially solo.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is he going to solo darkseid and superboy prime.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Thor team handily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

You realize he's gone toe-to-toe with Odin right?

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

@highaccuser said:

sbp broke the speed force. sbp also is immune to matter manipulators. sbp is a walking evil plot device. nothing works on him, and he has no weaknesses. i guess he is supposed to be silver age supes with no weaknesses. surtur is not beating sbp and and darkseid at the same time. magi does not work on sbp.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@christianrapper said:

@highaccuser said:

sbp broke the speed force. sbp also is immune to matter manipulators. sbp is a walking evil plot device. nothing works on him, and he has no weaknesses. i guess he is supposed to be silver age supes with no weaknesses. surtur is not beating sbp and and darkseid at the same time. magi does not work on sbp.

The emoboy can have his mind toyed with rather easily by loki

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:
said:
said:

magic doesn't work on him. tp doesn't even work will on him.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur solos

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Experio

Team Thor.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@christianrapper said:

@highaccuser said:

Surtur isn't magical.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: isn't sultur a demon? don't their powers come from magic. he would have to face sbp with physicals alone. it's not just him vs sbp. it's him verses all of them. he isn't soloing them. darsdeid by himself is a god. adding dardseid to sbp, brainiac, and mongul is an epic team to begin with. then they have parasite who can absorb a lot of the other team's powers. i don't see how one character can solo that team.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: isn't sultur a demon? don't their powers come from magic. he would have to face sbp with physicals alone. it's not just him vs sbp. it's him verses all of them. he isn't soloing them. darsdeid by himself is a god. adding dardseid to sbp, brainiac, and mongul is an epic team to begin with. then they have parasite who can absorb a lot of the other team's powers. i don't see how one character can solo that team.

Surturs power has never been shown to be inheritely magical in nature.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@joygirl said:

Surtur fought evenly with Odin you know right?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Backing Superman's Rouges by far.

Dat Superboy Prime/ Darkseid combo will kill ya.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Surtur kills all of Superman's rogues except Darkside, Doomsday and Mongul instantly alone. Superboy Prime may survive this initial assault but the rest are definitely gone. If you didn't put Surtur and Gorr here it'd be a better fight.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@christianrapper said:

Surturs power has never been shown to be inheritely magical in nature.

This is true, But he is a certified Galaxy Buster, that means he can destroy a galaxy which one of these rogues has that on his resume?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Rogues, Midgard serpent, Gorr, and Surtur being the MVP's.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor team stomps. Thor finally wins if only by proxy.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rogues without a doubt.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32 said:

@christianrapper said:
said:
said:

magic doesn't work on him. tp doesn't even work will on him.

Manipulation in the sense that talking him into commiting suicide and I was not aware he is tp resistant could you post a scan

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: Against Surtur?How so?

One character doesnt make up for a whole team. 1-4, and 9 & 10 leave me personally very underwhelmed on team Thor. Also, as is the nature of villains, a lot of them lack a lot of feats themselves, so we have to talk about how they perform against their heroes, and Thor is below Superman in nearly every category.

Op never specified Pre52, but I assume that is the versions he is using as half the team hasnt even shown up New52. That said, the last Pre52 appearance of Darkseid was killing the entire Multiverse. Superboy Prime and H/P Doomsday are both literally plot devices with no vulnerabilities and no limits. Superman could only stop Doomsday by taking him to the end of time, and Superboy Prime tanked the end of a universe and became the Time Trapper (and then he wasnt? Idk that was confusing).

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman rogues.The magic users are useless against prime.Plus all Prime has to do is take The Twilight sword from Surtur the end.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Anti-Thor army stomps.

Beata

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: And you think Odin could fight Darkseid, SBP, H/P Doomsday, and Cyborg Superman?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@deaditegonzo said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

One character doesnt make up for a whole team. 1-4, and 9 & 10 leave me personally very underwhelmed on team Thor. Also, as is the nature of villains, a lot of them lack a lot of feats themselves, so we have to talk about how they perform against their heroes, and Thor is below Superman in nearly every category.

Op never specified Pre52, but I assume that is the versions he is using as half the team hasnt even shown up New52. That said, the last Pre52 appearance of Darkseid was killing the entire Multiverse. Superboy Prime and H/P Doomsday are both literally plot devices with no vulnerabilities and no limits. Superman could only stop Doomsday by taking him to the end of time, and Superboy Prime tanked the end of a universe and became the Time Trapper (and then he wasnt? Idk that was confusing).

Comic Vine use the most current version unless the OP states other wise,so we's mainly using New 52 versions on most of team Superman villains.Saying Thor is below Superman in nearly category and the villains lack feats is just plain low balling.

H/P Doomsday been one shot by Imperiex,Imperiex Big Bang had been debunk recently.Imperiex under his own power doesn't have the power of the Big Bang(unless he get prep).That I.You are just using a no limit fallacy on H/P Doomsday and Superboy Prime.Superboy Prime been hurt by the Flashes before.I seen people said that Darkseid didn't do much in Final Crisis(other states otherwise)and that doesn't matter we are using New 52 Darkseid.That wasn't Superboy Prime,but Superman Prime(which he stated he was more powerful IIRC) and IIRC Time Trapper save Superman Prime from Monarch sending Prime outside that universe.

Surtur alone causally destroyed galaxies and he was a threat to Odin and Odin is a universal threat.

@uberhikari opinion?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@homicidalmaniac: And you think Odin could fight Darkseid, SBP, H/P Doomsday, and Cyborg Superman?

Odin is a universal threat,so yes.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Comic Vine use the most current version unless the OP states other wise,so we's mainly using New 52 versions on most of team Superman villains.Saying Thor is below Superman in nearly category and the villains lack feats is just plain low balling.

H/P Doomsday been one shot by Imperiex,Imperiex Big Bang had been debunk recently.Imperiex under his own power doesn't have the power of the Big Bang(unless he get prep).That I.You are just using a no limit fallacy on H/P Doomsday and Superboy Prime.Superboy Prime been hurt by the Flashes before.I seen people said that Darkseid didn't do much in Final Crisis(other states otherwise)and that doesn't matter we are using New 52 Darkseid.That wasn't Superboy Prime,but Superman Prime(which he stated he was more powerful IIRC) and IIRC Time Trapper save Superman Prime from Monarch sending outside that universe.

Surtur alone causally destroyed galaxies and he was a threat to Odin and Odin is a universal threat.

@uberhikari opinion?

What you wrote gives me the impression you havent read many of the appearances involving the characters being discussed. If you have, I apologize. But I am underlining and bolding an example of what I mean.

Thor is below Superman in nearly every category. The one thing he has going for him is striking advantage (because Mjolnir + Thor's strength makes for some fierce hits).

Each Imperiex drone was superior to every character EXCEPT Superman and Doomsday. And those were just the drones. Imperiex Prime could beat pretty much any character on either list 1 on 1. If you disagree with that, then there is no point in us debating, because your perspective is so far off from my own.

My point about H/P Doomsday and Superboy Prime is that they are both plot devices before characters, if you dont agree with that assessment, im sorry, but that's how I see it.

Due to the licensing issues that were taking place (the name Superboy could not be used), I believe Superman Prime was the most recent incarnation of Superboy Prime.

However, if it makes you feel any better, if it is New 52 versions, than Team Thor wins due to lack of appearances. Pre52, Team Supes wins easy.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur gives Thor villains the win. Theoretically speaking, can't Hela just take all the souls of the mortals nigh-instantly?

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Superman FTW!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis

@joygirl said:

Ok,lets not get carried away now,and it really means nothing Darkseid is a multiversal threat I guess he solos.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

@deaditegonzo said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

H/P Doomsday been one shot by Imperiex,Imperiex Big Bang had been debunk recently.Imperiex under his own power doesn't have the power of the Big Bang(unless he get prep).That I.You are just using a no limit fallacy on H/P Doomsday and Superboy Prime.Superboy Prime been hurt by the Flashes before.I seen people said that Darkseid didn't do much in Final Crisis(other states otherwise)and that doesn't matter we are using New 52 Darkseid.That wasn't Superboy Prime,but Superman Prime(which he stated he was more powerful IIRC) and IIRC Time Trapper save Superman Prime from Monarch sending outside that universe.

@uberhikari opinion?

What you wrote gives me the impression you havent read many of the appearances involving the characters being discussed. If you have, I apologize. But I am underlining and bolding an example of what I mean.

Thor is below Superman in nearly every category. The one thing he has going for him is striking advantage (because Mjolnir + Thor's strength makes for some fierce hits).

Each Imperiex drone was superior to every character EXCEPT Superman and Doomsday. And those were just the drones. Imperiex Prime could beat pretty much any character on either list 1 on 1. If you disagree with that, then there is no point in us debating, because your perspective is so far off from my own.

My point about H/P Doomsday and Superboy Prime is that they are both plot devices before characters, if you dont agree with that assessment, im sorry, but that's how I see it.

Due to the licensing issues that were taking place (the name Superboy could not be used), I believe Superman Prime was the most recent incarnation of Superboy Prime.

However, if it makes you feel any better, if it is New 52 versions, than Team Thor wins due to lack of appearances. Pre52, Team Supes wins easy.

Mjolnir is part of Thor than Superman is part of the Sun.The biggest reason why Superman is rank higher than Thor is the speed category,otherwise Thor have others stats that are equal to Superman's stats if not greater.

Imperiex Probes aren't consistence to each other,a Imperiex Probe solo the JLA,but another Imperiex Probe had lost to Wonder Woman.Imperiex Prime doesn't have the feats to say he's above Odin.Yeah,I pretty much don't agree with your perspective.

Just because,you say their plot devices that doesn't mean they can beat nearly every character.

I believe Superman Prime was turn back to his Superboy Prime self in his last Pre-New 52 appearances.

Pre-New 52 or not,I don't see Superman villains winning against Surtur+Gorr+Destroyer Armor+Loki and others unless Darkseid have Soulfire or what.

Let agree to disagree

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur gives Thor villains the win. Theoretically speaking, can't Hela just take all the souls of the mortals nigh-instantly?

Good luck trying that on Darkseid and Cyborg Supes.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@entropy_aegis said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@joygirl said:

Ok,lets not get carried away now,and it really means nothing Darkseid is a multiversal threat I guess he solos.

Odin isn't universe level,because he actually shown to threaten the Marvel universe in three battles across three eras under his own power.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@joygirl said:

Odin isn't universe level,because he actually shown to threaten the Marvel universe in three battles across three eras under his own power.

And Darkseid has threatened the multiverse before,he'll do it again next year.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@entropy_aegis said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@joygirl said:

And Darkseid has threatened the multiverse before,he'll do it again next year.

I recall FC Darkseid just mess up the foundation of Pre-New 52 DC multiversre.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper said:

Good luck trying that on Darkseid and Cyborg Supes.

Do they have souls?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Going for team thor

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgejohn: Is Team Superman New 52 or Pre-52?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

lol no, do you know who are Gorr and Surtur?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: lol yes, do you know who are Darkseid and Superboy Prime?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@bigcimmerian: lol yes, do you know who are Darkseid and Superboy Prime?

Of course. Darkseid is non factor and Prime is beaten to bloody pulp by Destroyer.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw power and versatility goes to team 2. Physical power/stats go to team 1. Im inclined to think team 2 wins

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers