User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Reno117

Superman Prime (Kal-El)

No Caption Provided

VS!

The Heroic Avengers

No Caption Provided

Settings.

• All fully powered,healthy and in peak shape.
  • Avengers start in/with their original states.
  • Battle takes place in destroyed Earth.
  • Fight till death.
  • Who wins and why.

Rounds.

1. Everything is allowed.
  2. Superman Prime is bloodlusted but also Hulk is World Breaker this round and Thor is Rune King.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm sorry but a group of Green Lanterns would manhandle this team. Superboy-Prime slaughtered 60 odd of them in his battle against the entire corps, and he even took on the Guardians themselves.

RKT may be a bigger problem i don't think he could take him but WBH is just fodder.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uugieboogie

@reno117 said:

@uugieboogie Tell us what your thoughts are :)

Did you make a battle "knowing" that Prime would win? Anyway, when you say "everything is allowed" exactly what do you mean by everything? Can Thor get the destroyer armor? Can Carol go Binary? Does Strange have access to the Black Priest? You should be a lot more specific. But in Round 2 it doesn't matter because RKT solos, you do realize he's at elder god level right?

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:

@uugieboogie Tell us what your thoughts are :)

Did you make a battle "knowing" that Prime would win? Anyway, when you say "everything is allowed" exactly what do you mean by everything? Can Thor get the destroyer armor? Can Carol go Binary? Does Strange have access to the Black Priest? You should be a lot more specific. But in Round 2 it doesn't matter because RKT solos, you do realize he's at elder god level right?

If I knew that man I wouldn't make this thread. When I mean everything, I totally mean EVERYTHING, so yes. I know that he's an elder god level but @darkseid1006 seems to have a different opinion..

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:

If I knew that man I wouldn't make this thread. When I mean everything, I totally mean EVERYTHING, so yes. I know that he's an elder god level but @darkseid1006 seems to have a different opinion..

If all that is included Dr Strange solos Round 1. And again, RKT solos Round 2 effortlessly.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime takes a dump on most of them, all he has to worry about is strange and RKT. I don't know much about RKT other than him being elder God level but I haven't seen anything to support that

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:

If all that is included Dr Strange solos Round 1. And again, RKT solos Round 2 effortlessly.

Really now..?!

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:
@uugieboogie said:
@reno117 said:

Really now..?!

Do you know that Dr Strange had the black priest and could kill people with words? And you realized RKT was elder god status above Odin? He turned someone into nothing yes really. What feats does Prime have to suggest he can beat that? Spider-Woman has pheromones does he have to suggest he wouldn't be affected by those?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT + SS Strange = win

DarkPhenix1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT + SS Strange = win

Do you even know what Superman Prime means ?!

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@green_skaar said:

RKT + SS Strange = win

Superman Prime has the same beating than against the Teen Titans

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkPhenix1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime solos!

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT and strange should=dead prime

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

RKT + SS Strange = win

Do you even know what Superman Prime means ?!

I believe you mean "who he is", and yes I do.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Would WB Hulk, Rune King Thor, and Classic Strange take down SmP. If not, team is screwed.

juan58diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By juan58diaz

Prime wins round one, but round two might be challenging for him. RKT would have to resort to hand to hand since his magic won't work.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rickythanos

Most of the team is one-shotted. Strange, WB Hulk, and RKT pose the biggest problems, but they lose because nobody on the team can kill Prime.

WB Hulk may be stronger than prime (maybe), but can't kill him. In a FAR weaker form, as Superboy prime, he was able to engage (favorably) two powerful versions of Superman at the same time, and in his SMP form, one-shotted MMH and Wonder woman effortlessly. SMP may even get an amp off hulks ambient gama, as he has shown at that he is capable of absorbing at least two different non-yellow sun energies; the Oan energy that gave him his amp, and the Quantum energy that Monarch tried to kill him with.

RKT is more powerful, but again, can't kill Prime. Prime has survived being at the epicenter of a universe-killing blast. RKT is massively powerful, but even if he destroyed the entire universe that they are fighting in (which he has not shown ability to do), Prime would still survive.

Strange's magic is massively strong, but SMP humiliated Mxy, whose magic is just as impressive. He does not have the same weakness to magic that Superman has.

This is a battle to the death, and the list of insane things that SMP has survived (and even tanked in most cases) exceeds any of their abilities.

I won't even get into the feats that can be credited to him once it was revealed that he was the freakin Time Trapper.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange's magic is massively strong, but SMP humiliated Mxy, whose magic is just as impressive. He does not have the same weakness to magic that Superman has.

Couple things. Mxy doesn't use magic, he's a reality warper. Also Mxy was depowered when he was humilated. It doesn't matter if SMP is immune to magic, Strange can summon various demons and beings that SMP will not be immune to.

juan58diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos said:

Couple things. Mxy doesn't use magic, he's a reality warper. Also Mxy was depowered when he was humilated. It doesn't matter if SMP is immune to magic, Strange can summon various demons and beings that SMP will not be immune to.

Wouldn't they be magic based? And would those demons be stronger than lanterns? because he tore right through them

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be handy to have an actual list of Avengers. I assume we're going by who's in the picture, but "heroic Avengers" could refer to more/others. Prime would backhand most of them to pieces, but as long as he's manhandled for long enough Strange can teleport him to somewhere necessarily hostile. Thor is helpful, but if guys like Sentry and, if he's at World Breaker level, Hulk are on the team then they're helpful, too. Really comes down to Strange dumping him in some horrible magic dimension of impossibly hot magic fire or something.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos said:

Unless those demons have the capacity to 1-shot a universe, they are not killing him.

Also, re: Mxy - I need to re-read cowntdown, but I'm *pretty sure* that all reference to Mxy being depowered happened AFTER SMP humiliated him. I suspect he was depowered as a result of the beating he took from SMP and being imprisoned on the source wall. If there's no mention of Mxy being depowered *before* SMP crushed him (remember, SMP even inexplicably punched into the fifth dimension to get him), then I don;t think I would buy that SMP defeated a weakened Mxy.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Wouldn't they be magic based? And would those demons be stronger than lanterns? because he tore right through them

No it wouldn't be magic based. Also Strange can summon beings FAR stronger than lanterns.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By green_skaar

Unless those demons have the capacity to 1-shot a universe, they are not killing him.

Also, re: Mxy - I need to re-read cowntdown, but I'm *pretty sure* that all reference to Mxy being depowered happened AFTER SMP humiliated him. I suspect he was depowered as a result of the beating he took from SMP and being imprisoned on the source wall. If there's no mention of Mxy being depowered *before* SMP crushed him (remember, SMP even inexplicably punched into the fifth dimension to get him), then I don;t think I would buy that SMP defeated a weakened Mxy.

WTF, so you have to one shot universes to hurt SMP, lol, no.

Mxy was depowered PRIOR to the beast down.

juan58diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos said:

WTF, so you have to one shot universes to hurt SMP, lol, no.

Mxy was depowered PRIOR to the beast down.

He survived Monarch's explosion, which destroyed a universe

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: who said they have to be universe busters to *hurt* him? This is a fight to the death. They have to KILL him.

With that in mind, yeah, they basically do have to, because he's proven he can survive that kind of stuff, and even that is not a guranteed kill AT ALL.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor would solo. Given the context of the Runes and the Odin Force, there is no way Prime wins.

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Prime: Completely slaughters.

2. Prime: Moderate difficulty ONLY due to RKT.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: You don't need someone who can one shot a universe to take out Prime. In fact, Prime didn't even withstand a universal explosion. It took a chain reaction for the explosion to destroy the universe, not the explosion itself.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By Kokemabb200

Dr. Strange solos

RKT solos

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

@reno117 said:

• No Kryptonite is allowed.

Superman Prime is immune to Kryptonite, the clause is unnecessary.

On-topic, SMP dominates round 1, and takes round 2 with moderate difficulty due to RKT. Unfortunately, this is a bad match-up for RKT due to SMP's magic immunity.

Lets all just remember for a second that this is the same SMP who ran right through the Source Wall, broke into the 5th dimension(somehow), killed every hero on 14 different DC earths, and survived an explosion that wiped out all life in the universe except for him.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

@reno117 said:
  • No Kryptonite is allowed.

Superman Prime is immune to Kryptonite, the clause is unnecessary.

I knew that he was somehow immune but is he sure fully immune..? Sorry but I don't remember that accurately, it's been a long time since I read Superman Prime comics.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: fully immune. Only kryptonite from his universe could affect him, and his universe does not exist (so emo)

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers