Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#253  Edited By mattek
@MrDestroyer187 said:

" @mattek said:

" Cosmic Awareness should tell them how to defeat him. I think they pull a squeaker.   However it is possible for Prime to one shot them all. The heralds better be on their game. "
@mattek:  Superman Prime's fighting style is direct, brutal and he shows no mercy what so ever, and from the comics he likes to finish his fights quickly and in devastating fasion... SUPERMAN PRIME is strong enough to challenge Galactus himself, if Superboy Prime could tear Anti-Monitor in half and yes i know the Monitor was getting attacked before that happend but still it was a feat none the less LOL, Now Superman Prime with the Power of Oa within him would GODOMP his younger incarnation in seconds, just Imagine the kind of fight he would give Galactus, i think it would be Interesting to see since both could one shot the Heralds LOL "
Agreed. However you've overblown it a bit. =P The PC is no pushover especially when everyone you're fighting has it.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#254  Edited By progenitorigin

I think  Superman-Prime would fare fairly well against the heralds until meeting up with the Silver Surfer.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@progenitor said:

" I think  Superman-Prime would fare fairly well against the heralds until meeting up with the Silver Surfer. "

@progenitor: LOL SUPERMAN PRIME would GODOMP=GOD STOMP the Silver Surfer quickly and in devastating fasion  !!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By progenitorigin
@MrDestroyer187 said:
"@progenitor said:

" I think  Superman-Prime would fare fairly well against the heralds until meeting up with the Silver Surfer. "

@progenitor: LOL SUPERMAN PRIME would GODOMP=GOD STOMP the Silver Surfer quickly and in devastating fasion  !!!

"

Those are awesome scans, thanks for showing, can't say i'll ever complain when I see someone throttling Batman.  How come you didn't include his solar armor? I think that gives him a huge advantage, seeing as it keeps his powers in peak condition.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By uknow

the fact is that when he survive the universe buster he was more superboy prime than superman prime and he also in the SCW he also tank war world(galaxy buster) without a scratch as superboy prime  show that prime can beat them pretty easy as superboy prime let alone superman prime

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By mattek

Prime wins, but physical durability means nothing when facing the Power Cosmic.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By termiteone4ever

THis Goes to PRime no way they stand evena chance this Freak of a Superman. Unless the can Fuse with Galactus i dont see them winning. He is on the Powerlevel of Glactus as he is now is now.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Achilles.

SMP. Surfer is the only prob here but he will find a way to beat him

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@progenitor: As Superman Prime he has no need for the suit since he had the Power of OA within him, but i would say if Superman Prime had that suit as well as the Power of OA then he would be one scary Individual LOL

@mattek: Prime's Durability & Immunity are far beyond Physical Durability, he's already Immune to other powerful forces throughout the Multiverse so what makes you think he wouldn't be able to overcome the Power Cosmic, he obviously Absorbed the Power of OA from the Guardians, which shows that he is capable of Absorbing powerful forces, to tell the truth im not sure how the Power Cosmic would effect Prime considering what he has already done and can withstand and manipulate, Prime might very well be capable of Absorbing the Power Cosmic for his own, its a speculative theory of mine but its not entirely Impossible, I only came up with that when i seen Superboy Prime's adult version Superman Prime, he was able to breach higher dimensions at will, he can sense, go through and beyond the source wall at will, he travels the Multiverse at will, he destroys other Universes Justice Leagues, kills Lex, Batman, another Universe's Superman and Pregnant Lois Lane, then he makes Mxyzptlk and Annataz look like RAG DOLLS, he beat down a Monitor and Monarch, he also survived the Universal buster... but back to the point i was trying to make LOL, ok as Superman Prime with the Power of OA within him, in that form when he was smacking Mxy around he told him to give him his Power, thus increasing his already OA rich empowered body, to be honest we have no idea how powerful he would have become with the Combination of Mxy's Powers and the power of OA itself, since being capable of this as a man, its not too impossible to believe that he would manipulate and master the Power Cosmic for his own, again its just a theory of mine that may or may not work depending on Superman Prime's will.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@alpha said:

This is the Prime that fought Monarch vs Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax, Air Walker, Stardust and Fallen One.

dude why no deadpool herald man come on he was awesome

No Caption Provided

anyways the heralds win

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herald own him, surfer would be a challenge surfer and fallen one a solid win, surfer fallen one and stardust and its much worse, add Terrax with them and prime gets crushed no need for the rest.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even remotely certain how this is not locked. At the very least I would think logic would dictate: if the Flashes can whip Prime, how does he stand against several heralds?

This thread needs to be locked. Curbstomp in favor of the heralds.

And the Surfer alone solos

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman Prime stomps.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha said:

This is the Prime that fought Monarch vs Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax, Air Walker, Stardust and Fallen One.

No Caption Provided

anyways the heralds win

All aboard the Chimichanga Train! Next stop? Adventure! (And Space Mexico, everyone loves mexican food)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@kidman560 said:

@alpha said:

No Caption Provided

anyways the heralds win

All aboard the Chimichanga Train! Next stop? Adventure! (And Space Mexico, everyone loves mexican food)

this guy. man deadpool as his herald could solo Supes Prime. naw jk Surfer, Deadpool herald, and the Fallen One could prolly do it btw. Deadpool gave the surfer a good run here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i mean hes an overall badass

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump