SuperMan-prime vs silver surfer!

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Light Speeds allow u to travel around earth 7.5 times in one second, thats why the flash was seen pretty much everywhere at once; but Silver Surfer travels at Translight Speeds-faster than light. Surfer is faster than Flash.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Nighthunter

lordraiden says:

"Nighthunter says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Prime is powerful but not as much as SS SS is faster and more powerful don't know in terms of strength tough"
ok im not familar with prime but if he is as fast as regular supes than ss isnt faster,or if he is not by much"
mmm boy SS is way faster than flash, who is faster than supes Prime is faster and more powerful than any other superman but he isn't nearly as fast as SS"
how do you gage he's faster that smp? where do you get this from?"
simple Superman Prime **probably** is faster than the Flash when he is flying thanks to his recent powerup. However the diference of speed between Silver Surfer and Flash is very big. I doubt that Prime has gone to those extremes."

your going on assumptions, and no stats or evidence, so it's just your opinion that ss is faster! just the same that it's my belief/opinion that flash can hold his own as far as speed goes with surfer!

"

really? because ask anyone that has any knowladge about SS who would win between him and Flash in a Race. You'll see the answer

My only assumption was that Prime may be faster than Flash (assuming is Wally or Bart), if he isn't then it is even more obvious who wins between him and SS in terms of speed.

You're acting as a Fanboy, accept when your boy loses.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Methos

vegeta says:

"flash also can move so fast he can vibrate through walls"

so can Superman... Superman Prime... and i'm sure i've seen Surfer become intangible before...

M

lordraiden says:

"your going on assumptions, and no stats or evidence, so it's just your opinion that ss is faster! just the same that it's my belief/opinion that flash can hold his own as far as speed goes with surfer!"

actually no... it's canon in comics that The Flash can only go upto just over the speed of light before entering the Speed Force and vanishing from this dimension all together...

Surfer has to such restrictions on his speed as when he passes 300,000,000m/s he enters Hyperspace, as from there i believe he can continue accelerating indefinitely.

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#54  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Why not? So if the Surfer is traveling at light speed, he can't see where he is going because his reaction time wont' let him? Then when he travels at light speed, he crashes into whatever is floating in space? I guess to travel at light speeds you have to have light speed reaction time ,unless you have a computer that already has a designated route programmed into it, and he doesn't. If one assumes that he can travel at light speed, without crashing into a moon, one can assume he can attack or evade at light speed reaction times."

I would assume something like cosmic awareness might possibly tell him where things are so he doesn't hit them. Does that seem like a possibility to you? I'm not saying he doesn't have superhuman reaction times of some level, but is there some evidence (something you can post from a comic) that shows him fighting someone at superspeed or performing actions at the speed we're talking about? There are characters that can travel very fast but don't have that speed for manipulating their limbs (hand to hand combat), it's not unheard of.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer can either phase thru the wall, transmute the wall, or just break thru it.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"for this battle i'd have to put my money on Surfer... while Prime is amazingly powerful, he's not creative, or intelligent enough to use his powers the way Surfer has done in the past. adding to the account that Surfer is a **lot** faster than Superman prime, and could probably take anything that prime dished out offensively, namely punches, head vision, ice breath... the usual... there's not much i can actually see Superman Prime being able to do to defeat Surfer, while Surfer has a vast array of offensive and defensive capabilities at his command. M"

i never said that he would win just that surfer wouldnt move fast enough for supes not to see

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lordraiden

Dormammu says:

"Light Speeds allow u to travel around earth 7.5 times in one second, thats why the flash was seen pretty much everywhere at once; but Silver Surfer travels at Translight Speeds-faster than light. Surfer is faster than Flash."

thats an opinion! when it gets proven, i'll bow down!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Static Shock

Buckshot says:

"I would assume something like cosmic awareness might *possibly* tell him where things are so he doesn't hit them. Does that seem like a possibility to you? I'm not saying he doesn't have superhuman reaction times of some level, but is there some evidence (something you can post from a comic) that shows him fighting someone at superspeed or performing actions at the speed we're talking about? There are characters that can travel very fast but don't have that speed for manipulating their limbs (hand to hand combat), it's not unheard of."

Makes sense. But, cosmic awareness an almost immeasurable force that allows the user to know all that has occurred, all that will occur, and all that might occur anywhere in the universe. Isn't safe to say that's enough to help him react in battle with Prime?
Post Edited:2007-12-13 00:13:12

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Methos

Buckshot says:

"I would assume something like cosmic awareness might *possibly* tell him where things are so he doesn't hit them. Does that seem like a possibility to you? I'm not saying he doesn't have superhuman reaction times of some level, but is there some evidence (something you can post from a comic) that shows him fighting someone at superspeed or performing actions at the speed we're talking about? There are characters that can travel very fast but don't have that speed for manipulating their limbs (hand to hand combat), it's not unheard of."

also i'd have to take into account Silver Surfer's own body...

while his speed would increase his mass exponentially, the main thing i'd consider would be how dense his body is...

even traveling at the speed of light in normal space, say 300,000,000m/s average, if a micrometeorite, say roughly the size of a penny hit him while he was traveling at that speed it would blow a hole through him the size of the earth.

given that he travels at this speed almost constantly, it's a given that his body is disgusting resilient to any physical harm from either a punch or a micrometeorite, adding mass and density to the speed of which a meteorite would hit him, i'd have to say that Surfer would easily be able to stand upto anything Prime could hit him with.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Methos

vegeta says:

"i never said that he would win just that surfer wouldnt move fast enough for supes not to see"

i'm not sure about that one...

Flash has moved faster than Superman can see before quite a lot... so given that Surfer is moving at several times Flash's top speed, i'd say that Prime wouldn't be able to see him

M

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"vegeta says:
"i never said that he would win just that surfer wouldnt move fast enough for supes not to see"
i'm not sure about that one... Flash has moved faster than Superman can see before quite a lot... so given that Surfer is moving at several times Flash's top speed, i'd say that Prime wouldn't be able to see him M "

yea but just because he can surfs can fly that fast doesnt mean he can fight at that speed right?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lordraiden

I only accept when i'm proven, not because majority rules! majority does not negate evidence of said race! with that said, i did say that i BELIEVE flash is faster, ididn't say he IS faster and that surfer couln't take him, just going on gut feeling! I do concieve that ss could possiblly match and beat him! beat lets see that before we all start counting ourselvs as winners! and yeah, i'm a fanboy, but, like to think i take a step back and don't just use the fanboy aproach to vs battles cause of popularity, cause i like both flash and ss!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Methos says:

"also i'd have to take into account Silver Surfer's own body...while his speed would increase his mass exponentially, the main thing i'd consider would be how dense his body is...even traveling at the speed of light in normal space, say 300,000,000m/s average, if a micrometeorite, say roughly the size of a penny hit him while he was traveling at that speed it would blow a hole through him the size of the earth.given that he travels at this speed almost constantly, it's a given that his body is disgusting resilient to any physical harm from either a punch or a micrometeorite, adding mass and density to the speed of which a meteorite would hit him, i'd have to say that Surfer would easily be able to stand upto anything Prime could hit him with.M"

That makes logical sense but not comical sense. (That was funny.) I could go with that if he couldn't be hurt by superhumans on Earth, but he does get hurt or knocked around sometimes. If space crap traveling faster than light doesn't faze him, a punch shouldn't either, but occasionally they do. It's more likely that writers don't think about things like how an object might hit SS traveling at the speeds he does.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Methos

vegeta says:

"yea but just because he can surfs can fly that fast doesnt mean he can fight at that speed right?"

who cares if he can fight at that speed?

all he has to do is aim at Prime and move at his top speed...

Prime isn't going to be able to dodge it, and the speed that he would hit prime at would be pretty much incalculable... hell, the mass alone of hitting prime with his body at that speed would give a physicist nightmares lol

if he used the tip of his board to his prime, the point of it used like a spear... i don't care how invulnerable Superman Prime's flesh is, that speed combined with that pure mass would puncture him like a pin to a balloon

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Methos

Buckshot says:

"That makes logical sense but not comical sense. (That was funny.) I could go with that if he couldn't be hurt by superhumans on Earth, but he *does* get hurt or knocked around sometimes. If space crap traveling faster than light doesn't faze him, a punch shouldn't either, but occasionally they do. It's more likely that writers don't think about things like how an object might hit SS traveling at the speeds he does. "

maybe...

i can't help it, i think about things like that lol

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lordraiden

I apologise for the last post, as it may have come off a bit strong! what i meant to say was, i'm open to ss being as fast or fatster, it's just the silver surfer threads on this site lack logic and understanding of the character and people seem to see him as something totally different to what i've read of him! i'm not trying to run rings around him or put him down, i do realize his powers, but you gotta go by showings! and like i said before, the silver surfer wasn't created to going around and just transmuting beings to take them out! has anyone read up on that? does anyone know what it takes? is it instantanious? or does it take alot of knowledge and thought? it's one thing to say that you can do all these things easily when your concentrating and not in battle and have someone trying to take you down! so, does that mean surfer wins any fight, he just clicks his fingers and evereyone's transmuted?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"has anyone read up on that? does anyone know what it takes? is it instantaneous? or does it take alot of knowledge and thought?"

no... from what i've seen about his transmuting power, it's roughly the same as most of his powers and takes the form of an energy blast fired from his arms... though i'm reasonably sure he could fire it from his torso or eyes if needed...

the reason i haven't brought it up is because i have seen people a lot slower than Prime dodge Surfers 'blasts' before, so i know that particular tactic wouldn't work again prime

M

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Static Shock

Someone mentioned the Surfer having cosmic awareness, which is an almost immeasurable force that allows the user to know all that has occurred, all that will occur, and all that might occur anywhere in the universe. Isn't safe to say that's enough to help him react to Prime's light speed attacks?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Methos says:

"though i'm reasonably sure he could fire it from his torso if needed...M"

Ridiculous mental picture.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Someone mentioned the Surfer having cosmic awareness, which is an almost immeasurable force that allows the user to know all that has occurred, all that will occur, and all that might occur anywhere in the universe. Isn't safe to say that's enough to help him react to Prime's light speed attacks?"

Depends on his cosmic awareness. Evidence of precognitive abilities or specific knowledge of powers?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Methos

Buckshot says:

"Methos says:
"though i'm reasonably sure he could fire it from his torso if needed...M"

Ridiculous mental picture."

well i don't see why his 'blasts' would be limited to his hands... his entire body has been changed by the Power Cosmic... so i guess he could just as easily fire an blast out of his torso than firing one out of his ass while he mooned someone

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Methos

reading back through this thread now, i'm tempted to create a Silver Surfer Vs Parallax (Hal) thread, and see what people make of that...

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"lordraiden says:
"has anyone read up on that? does anyone know what it takes? is it instantaneous? or does it take alot of knowledge and thought?"
no... from what i've seen about his transmuting power, it's roughly the same as most of his powers and takes the form of an energy blast fired from his arms... though i'm reasonably sure he could fire it from his torso or eyes if needed... the reason i haven't brought it up is because i have seen people a lot slower than Prime dodge Surfers 'blasts' before, so i know that particular tactic wouldn't work again prime M"

thankyou! thats what i'm trying to say! that it's not that simple, surfer just rocks up and shoots a blast and end of prime! christ, if it was that easy, then there wouldn't have been an infinite crises, and the dcu has weak heroes who can't take down a kryptonian boy! have a think about it, is all i'm saying, thats just soooo, i don't know, can't find the word! surfer comes in and transmutes someone, surfer comes in and cant' be seen cause he's too fast! I honestly don't know what comics people are reading cause thats not the surfer i've read! havn't seen him do half that stuff to anyone mentionable!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Methos says:

"well i don't see why his 'blasts' would be limited to his hands... his entire body has been changed by the Power Cosmic... so i guess he could just as easily fire an blast out of his torso than firing one out of his ass while he mooned someoneM"

Halfway through that post I got another picture. Ever heard of a SPB by the name of Codpiece?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"reading back through this thread now, i'm tempted to create a Silver Surfer Vs Parallax (Hal) thread, and see what people make of that... M"

Please, for my own sanity, don't anyone please say surfer can take hal jorden parrallax at the height of his powers! i'm gonna go friggen crazy!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"Methos says:
" well i don't see why his 'blasts' would be limited to his hands... his entire body has been changed by the Power Cosmic... so i guess he could just as easily fire an blast out of his torso than firing one out of his ass while he mooned someone M"
Halfway through that post I got another picture. Ever heard of a SPB by the name of Codpiece?"

wow! i'm too scared to ask. do tell!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"I honestly don't know what comics people are reading cause thats not the surfer i've read! havn't seen him do half that stuff to anyone mentionable!"

thats why me and buckshot are here... to keep the battles vaguely logical lol

M

Nighthunter says:

"Parallax would defeat SS"

i'm not sure... i've been reading a lot of Surfer lately, and i'd be tempted say the fight would be close...

M

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Methos says:
"reading back through this thread now, i'm tempted to create a Silver Surfer Vs Parallax (Hal) thread, and see what people make of that... M"

Please, for my own sanity, don't anyone please say surfer can take hal jorden parrallax at the height of his powers! i'm gonna go friggen crazy!"

Shhh shhh, Buckshot's here. It'll all be alright.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"wow! i'm too scared to ask. do tell!"

Oh don't you worry, the images are coming.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Nighthunter

Methos says:

"reading back through this thread now, i'm tempted to create a Silver Surfer Vs Parallax (Hal) thread, and see what people make of that...M"

Parallax would defeat SS

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#81  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Buckshot says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Why not? So if the Surfer is traveling at light speed, he can't see where he is going because his reaction time wont' let him? Then when he travels at light speed, he crashes into whatever is floating in space? I guess to travel at light speeds you have to have light speed reaction time ,unless you have a computer that already has a designated route programmed into it, and he doesn't. If one assumes that he can travel at light speed, without crashing into a moon, one can assume he can attack or evade at light speed reaction times."

I would assume something like cosmic awareness might possibly tell him where things are so he doesn't hit them. Does that seem like a possibility to you? I'm not saying he doesn't have superhuman reaction times of some level, but is there some evidence (something you can post from a comic) that shows him fighting someone at superspeed or performing actions at the speed we're talking about? There are characters that can travel very fast but don't have that speed for manipulating their limbs (hand to hand combat), it's not unheard of."

You are just reaching here, and the other day, don't remember where, I think it was on the Doomsday vs Surfer thread. Someone here posted a scan of Surfer fighting some guy on his board, he travels so fast while at the same time still fighting the guy on his board that he arrives at some possible future. So there you have it he could still fight while traveling faster than lightspeed. And it just seems a bit ridiculous, that someone of his level of power won't be able to move his limbs while going at lightspeed.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#82  Edited By The_Martian

Silver Surfer wins. He has the power, experinece, and speed to take out Prime. Prime isn't all that impressive. He is strong don't get me wrong, just not Surfer strong.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vegeta

Nobody says:

"Silver Surfer wins. He has the power, experinece, and speed to take out Prime. Prime isn't all that impressive. He is strong don't get me wrong, just not Surfer strong."

are you talking strength?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Nighthunter

Methos says:

"lordraiden says:
"I honestly don't know what comics people are reading cause thats not the surfer i've read! havn't seen him do half that stuff to anyone mentionable!"

thats why me and buckshot are here... to keep the battles vaguely logical lol

M

Nighthunter says:

i'm not sure... i've been reading a lot of Surfer lately, and i'd be tempted say the fight would be close...

M

"

really what have you been reading?

The last thing I've read about him are his two miniseries

But Requiem was more like a what if? story and in thy name I have seen him more like a more vulnerable being

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"lordraiden says:
thats why me and buckshot are here... to keep the battles vaguely logical lol M Nighthunter says:
i'm not sure... i've been reading a lot of Surfer lately, and i'd be tempted say the fight would be close... M "

Not even! (sorry methos) but parralax was an entity unto itself! parralax is more in leage with the big G, not his servent, ss! as stated before, parallax at his prime was resetting the dcu, rewriting time and not even the spectre could stop him! he's beyond cosmic!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"You are just reaching here, and the other day, don't remember where, I think it was on the Doomsday vs Surfer thread. Someone here posted a scan of Surfer fighting some guy on his board, he travels so fast while at the same time still fighting the guy on his board that he arrives at some possible future. So there you have it he could still fight while traveling faster than lightspeed. And it just seems a bit ridiculous, that someone of his level of power won't be able to move his limbs while going at lightspeed."

You're gonna call this more reaching (not that I particularly care), but I don't think that means much. If me and my buddy are in a car traveling at 5,000 miles per hour and we're punching each other, does that mean I have super speed? How about if we're in two separate cars throwing cups and pens at each other (actually did this, lol), do we have super speed reaction times?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Ok, this is off topic a little (see the previous page) but it shouldn't take up too much space.

And you can bet that avatars are coming out of this.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"Not even! (sorry methos) but parralax was an entity unto itself! parralax is more in leage with the big G, not his servent, ss! as stated before, parallax at his prime was resetting the dcu, rewriting time and not even the spectre could stop him! he's beyond cosmic!"

you don't need to tell me what Parallax was capable of doing lol

but don't belittle Surfer's cosmic powers

M

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Static Shock

Buckshot says:

"Static Shock says:
"Someone mentioned the Surfer having cosmic awareness, which is an almost immeasurable force that allows the user to know all that has occurred, all that will occur, and all that might occur anywhere in the universe. Isn't safe to say that's enough to help him react to Prime's light speed attacks?"

Depends on his cosmic awareness. Evidence of precognitive abilities or specific knowledge of powers?"

Never mind. Misunderstood his type of cosmic awareness. It's not the same as Mar-Vell's. I think a better phrase for Surfer's cosmic awareness is cosmic senses, allowing him to sense energy, superhuman hearing, the ability to see sub-atomic particles, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of energy and discern their natures.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Nighthunter

lordraiden says:

"Methos says:
"lordraiden says:
thats why me and buckshot are here... to keep the battles vaguely logical lol M Nighthunter says:
i'm not sure... i've been reading a lot of Surfer lately, and i'd be tempted say the fight would be close... M "

Not even! (sorry methos) but parralax was an entity unto itself! parralax is more in leage with the big G, not his servent, ss! as stated before, parallax at his prime was resetting the dcu, rewriting time and not even the spectre could stop him! he's beyond cosmic!"

don't know if he's beyond cosmic but Parallax is sure as hell powerful more than SS

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Static Shock

Buckshot says:

"Ok, this is off topic a little (see the previous page) but it shouldn't take up too much space.And you can bet that avatars are coming out of this."

LMFAO!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_Martian

vegeta says:

"Nobody says:
"Silver Surfer wins. He has the power, experinece, and speed to take out Prime. Prime isn't all that impressive. He is strong don't get me wrong, just not Surfer strong."
are you talking strength?"
Not really. I guess technically he could but no I wasn't.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Nighthunter

Buckshot says:

"Ok, this is off topic a little (see the previous page) but it shouldn't take up too much space.And you can bet that avatars are coming out of this."

OK...THAT'S DISTURBING

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"not belittling, apologies, but has nothing to do with surfers powers, no matter how powerfull his power cosmic is, it's derived from galactus, surfur only has a small portion of his powers, and as i stated before, parralax is more in leage with the big G, as far as powers go! "

maybe... i'd have to actually read more of Surfer to figure out how the fight would go...

i'm intrigued by the idea of it though

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"lordraiden says:
"Not even! (sorry methos) but parralax was an entity unto itself! parralax is more in leage with the big G, not his servent, ss! as stated before, parallax at his prime was resetting the dcu, rewriting time and not even the spectre could stop him! he's beyond cosmic!"
you don't need to tell me what Parallax was capable of doing lol but don't belittle Surfer's cosmic powers M "

not belittling, apologies, but has nothing to do with surfers powers, no matter how powerfull his power cosmic is, it's derived from galactus, surfur only has a small portion of his powers, and as i stated before, parralax is more in leage with the big G, as far as powers go!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Martian

vegeta says:

"Nobody says:
"vegeta says:
"Nobody says:
Not really. I guess technically he could but no I wasn't. "
ok but i havent seen surfer lift the things supes has or maybe i have cant remember"
Surfer in strength is at least on par with Thor, but using the power cosmic he can increase it to an unknown level. I think its stated as practicly limitless.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"Ok, this is off topic a little (see the previous page) but it shouldn't take up too much space. And you can bet that avatars are coming out of this."

dude, you just realized what the missing piece is to smp's costume! surfers f@#$ed!

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vegeta

Nobody says:

"vegeta says:
"Nobody says:

ok but i havent seen surfer lift the things supes has or maybe i have cant remember

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vegeta

Nobody says:

"vegeta says:
"Nobody says:
"vegeta says:
"Nobody says:
ok but i havent seen surfer lift the things supes has or maybe i have cant remember"
Surfer in strength is at least on par with Thor, but using the power cosmic he can increase it to an unknown level. I think its stated as practicly limitless. "
ok but i think supes lifts an excess of 400 quintrillion tons or something like that, that to me is practically limitless
Post Edited:2007-12-13 00:52:43
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By SilverSurfa
Buckshot said:
"

Static Shock says:

"I know Superman-Prime can move at Light Speed, but Surfer can move faster than that. Shouldn't he be fast enough to react to Prime's attacks? "

Can't assume that. Surfer's traveling speed isn't directly tied to his reaction times/combat speed.

Static Shock says:

"And, there's nothing stopping him from transmuting Prime, either."

Nothing but the first post.

"
SS has faster than nano-second reflexes.