Superman Prime vs Mjolnir

Avatar image for blacklightningstorm
BlackLightningstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

currently punisher is one of the only people left to fight the corrupted superman. What I realized in this story was that I did not kill of dick Grayson. So my plan is to have him come and open the portal between dimensions for a split seconed. taking some of supes power away now he at least has a 4th of his strenght. Thor is dead and mjolnir has just chosen Frank. he is now worthy of it. and it has came to him. Frank will use mjolnir to try to defeat supes. that is what is going to finish my fan-fic off. But the real question is can mjolnir defeat a weakened supes. sorry I am not much of a comic expert one of my readers sent me to this website to ask the questions. please help and explain if you can thankyou.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so

Frank with the hammer

vs

Superman Prime w 1/4

his normal power?

supes 1 shot kills before punisher can even react .

BlackLightningstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Punisher gets first move. due to supes being conceded of himself while coruppted. but that wont change anything would it.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Joseph

Avatar image for scottvstheworld
ScottvsTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ he has a point.

Frank would need some kind of force field/shield to protect him from superman prime's attacks, where he could then throw Mjolnir, or use one of mjolnirs magically enhanced abilities. Unless superman prime is SEVERELY weakened, to the point of being as slow as Frank, I can't see him winning without some kind of plot armor.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklightningstorm: Depends how much mjolnir is amping his str but even thor wouldnt be able to one shot him , though at 1/4 power he would be lsss durable.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank has no feats with the hammer, this is a thread that can't really go anywhere. Don't worry OP, I have my fair share of bad threads also before the rules were established.

Azazeyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Frank has no feats with the hammer, this is a thread that can't really go anywhere.

Agreed.

BlackLightningstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Remember this is all just a fan-fic and I want it to go happily in the end.