Superman Prime vs Lucifer(Chaos Comics) (Read OP)

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TonyMack510

Battle Location will take Place in Hell.

No Caption Provided
        Superman Prime is Powered by the Oan Energy of the Guardians and is at 100% Full Power. Lucifer has access to all of his Powers & Abilities in Hell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who Wins? How? & Why?
SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SSGL1

hhmmmmm

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AMS

Give us some of Lucifers feats please. I won't call it either way because I don't like debating characters I have no knowledge on but I am interested on hearing more of this guy if he is potential match up for an amped Prime.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TonyMack510
@AMS said:

" Give us some of Lucifers feats please. I won't call it either way because I don't like debating characters I have no knowledge on but I am interested on hearing more of this guy if he is potential match up for an amped Prime. "

@AMS:  Lucifer is the Father of Lady Death and is the Ruler and King of Hell, Lucifer has Vast Magical and Mystical powers and can use them in any way he chooses, Lucifer also has a Sword which basically amps his abilities to there full potential, Lucifer also has a large array of Demonic will power manipulating abilities.  Lucifer in Hell is at his strongest since that is were the source of his Power is held.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo

Magic and Mystical powers don't work on Prime. However, his Will Manipulating powers might work on Prime. Also, that is Lucifer? He's supposed to be the most beautiful angel, not the ugliest mutant looking thing. It's like drawing Thor with blonde hair... Oh wait... xD 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
yes... what can this version of Lucifer do exactly ?
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AMS
@TonyMack510: 

Thanks for the info, interesting.