#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

- For this fight Superman Prime doesn't have Flash phobia lol

- Flash is Barry Allen, he can't use speed steal in this fight

- Both are bloodlusted, who wins and why?

VS

#2 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

First fight spb had was with the titans, ended when he was bfrd into the speed force. Happens here too.

#3 Edited by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

First fight spb had was with the titans, ended when he was bfrd into the speed force. Happens here too.

But does Barry have a chance to beat him without BFR or speed steal?

#4 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they fought infinite crisis i remember flash speed blitzed him...

#5 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no one's posted yet allow me to be the first:>) If Flash can take Prime into the Speed Force than Flash by bfr. That assumes he can do it solo. If I recall it took a small team of Flashes to pull that off. If he's not strong enough though Prime wins after Flash tires out. I honestly gotta give this one to Prime because I just don't think a single Flash pulls off that particular feat.

#6 Posted by Bossmonster (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: You are correct sir.
Flash sadly can not do it solo against Prime. With speed steal, maybe. But without and solo, he will certainly die. He doesn't have anything for Prime.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Bart fast enough to tag SBP without him hitting him back ?

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime was caught off guard, and had Flash phobia.

Prime wins.

#9 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime's limitless. Which means limitless attributes. Which means limitless speed.

I think it's pretty apparent who wins.

#10 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.

#11 Edited by Dredeuced (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime's limitless. Which means limitless attributes. Which means limitless speed.

I think it's pretty apparent who wins.

Proof of this assumption?

#12 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: He's a god. I've heard many people claim he's limitless and that's the most powerful he can get. Unless it's just hype and if anyone can tell me otherwise.

#13 Posted by Dredeuced (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: He's not limitless in the slightest. He gets beaten, after all. The first time around the Flashes just get rid of him and dump him in another universe.

#14 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: So then it's all hype? Saying he's limitless?

#15 Edited by Dredeuced (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: Yes, I suppose? You're the first person I've seen him call him that in a battle forum, though.

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9593 posts) - - Show Bio

SuperMan-Prime as in this one?

#17 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime and Barry did fight.

Barry, Wally, Jay and Bart all teamed up to take on Prime. The speedsters knew that one on one Prime would slaughterstomp them, which is why they teamed up. They ended up dumping Prime into the Speed Force(for they knew Prime would still slaughterstomp them at the same time).

Prime escaped the Speed Force and stomped Bart(Bart caused Prime a minor annoyance by making him bleed, and that's it).

#18 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no one's posted yet allow me to be the first:>) If Flash can take Prime into the Speed Force than Flash by bfr. That assumes he can do it solo. If I recall it took a small team of Flashes to pull that off. If he's not strong enough though Prime wins after Flash tires out. I honestly gotta give this one to Prime because I just don't think a single Flash pulls off that particular feat.

I agree

#19 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: lol.

@dredeuced: So then it's all hype? Saying he's limitless?

It's an asinine statement.

Prime was beaten in Infinite Crisis(although it took damn near the entire DC Universe and a Red Sun to do it).

#20 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Wait, is this Prime as in Superman's God form? Or Prime as in Superboy Prime?

#21 Posted by Dredeuced (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Wait, is this Prime as in Superman's God form? Or Prime as in Superboy Prime?

Superman Prime is Superboy Prime when he gets older. Superman Prime One Million is the Golden God one, I believe.

#22 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, he was getting his butt waxed by Bart from what I interpreted.

#23 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan said:

Superman Prime is Superboy Prime when he gets older. Superman Prime One Million is the Golden God one, I believe.

Boy-Prime was calling himself Man-Prime in SCW, but most other people only called him Man-Prime while he was running around with the Oan energy amp in Countdown.