Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By killers10333

Could any version of Superman beat a person who has these abilities:

1. Made of entirely vibranium
  2. has the physical strength of WB hulk and ability to gain more through absorbed hits on the vibranium (gains .05% of the strength of the hit)
  3. is hardly hurt by strong magic and can only be even threatened by top notch magic
  4. has a healing factor equal to that of deadpool
  5. has vibranium claws similar to wolverine but....you know... vibranium not adamantium
  6. Has a combination of Spidey Sense and Daredevils senses, both enhanced
  7. Has the smarts of Bruce Wayne
  8. He can run as fast as quicksilver at max speed but can only RUN at this pace for a few hours. He can fly at around the same speed but for maybe an hour. His striking speed is maybe 9/10 of his running speed. Running or flying for full duration weakens his resistence to magic to wear high level magic can do good damage.

Fight to the death on normal earth. Superman wants the kill

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

no no he could not

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By killers10333

I was afraid of that... my friend and i were having an arguement because i had assumed superman prime one million had the power to melt this dude and keep him that way, but my friend argued that vibranium cannot be melted if its pure vibranium and i dont know much about vibranium but i do know caps shield is nigh unbreakable so i assumed full vibranium would be and hence we were at a standstill...thought i would bring it to all of you lol

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpideyPresence

Only the reality warping versions. But i have to say this is one bada$$ hero

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Jorgevy

Superman could try throwing Vibroguy into a white star, or a blue sun, or whatever is the hottest version of a star that doesn't depower superman. I have no idea if it would work, but it's a nice try

Avatar image for superboyprimeonejillion
superboyprimeonejillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's intelligence far exceeds Bruce Wayne's, so that's not an issue. The senses are close to pointless. Need I remind you that Superman almost destroyed the multiverse due to the fact that he traveled so fast? His speed far exceeds that of lights. Anyways, Superman would just speedblitz the life out of this new hero. Or he can simply punch him until he mashes every single cell of said hero. He could defeat him in less than a second.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By karetaker

@superboyprimeonejillion said:

Superman's intelligence far exceeds Bruce Wayne's, so that's not an issue. The senses are close to pointless. Need I remind you that Superman almost destroyed the multiverse due to the fact that he traveled so fast? His speed far exceeds that of lights. Anyways, Superman would just speedblitz the life out of this new hero. Or he can simply punch him until he mashes every single cell of said hero. He could defeat him in less than a second.

what is this man what is this.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Less than a second? I doubt that.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By karetaker

supes cant hurt this guy. its a sculpture with a soul. and the faster supes fights the faster he looses because he powers this guy up with every hit

superboyprimeonejillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: And how is this unreasonable? Superman stopped a supernova by flying around it. He travels faster than the speed of light. The distance between said hero and Superman is punching range. He'll easily hit him a couple thousand times in a second.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: And how is this unreasonable? Superman stopped a supernova by flying around it. He travels faster than the speed of light. The distance between said hero and Superman is punching range. He'll easily hit him a couple thousand times in a second.

The character seems to be able to tank lots of damage.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ximpossibrux

I think the hero wins.

Seems like he can kill Prime.

superboyprimeonejillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

A lot of damage, huh?. Lets see here. Superman lifted 200 quintillion tons with one hand. He also carried 13 planets on a chain. I would say he's pretty strong. F = MA. A couple thousand (most likely ALOT more) of punches from Superman, a man who almost exploded the multiverse for traveling too fast, ALONG WITH HIS STRENGTH.... I'm willing to bet even half a second. Superman stomps too easily. Also, who cares if he gets Superman's strength? He'll be dead before he can realize it. It doesn't mean he gains Superman's endurance/durability, either.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SpideyPresence

A lot of damage, huh?. Lets see here. Superman lifted 200 quintillion tons with one hand. He also carried 13 planets on a chain. I would say he's pretty strong. F = MA. A couple thousand (most likely ALOT more) of punches from Superman, a man who almost exploded the multiverse for traveling too fast, ALONG WITH HIS STRENGTH.... I'm willing to bet even half a second. Superman stomps too easily.

Scans of the multiverse busting speed please?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beautifulrevery

As much as Supes hits this new hero he'll just get physically stronger. Now I don't believe the new hero can beat Superman unless he/she/it has sum type of superspeed that doesn't clock in at less than a couple times the speed of sound

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Floopay

@killers10333 said:

Could any version of Superman beat a person who has these abilities:

1. Made of entirely vibranium
  2. has the physical strength of WB hulk and ability to gain more through absorbed hits on the vibranium (gains .05% of the strength of the hit)
  3. is hardly hurt by strong magic and can only be even threatened by top notch magic
  4. has a healing factor equal to that of deadpool
  5. has vibranium claws similar to wolverine but....you know... vibranium not adamantium
  6. Has a combination of Spidey Sense and Daredevils senses, both enhanced
  7. Has the smarts of Bruce Wayne

Fight to the death on normal earth. Superman wants the kill

He may want to kill, but he can BFR this guy into space. He could also throw him into the sun, or sun dip himself and come back and take the guy on physically. Thor was able to crack Captain America's vibranium shield with Mjonlir. Sundipped Superman might be able crack the guys face.

The guy also lacks the speed of Superman, and Superman has proven he can do a lesser version of an IMP, which could work. On the one hand, I think Superman would have a hard time. On the other hand, without being a speedster, this guy is in danger of several methods of BFR.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SpideyPresence

How fast is this guy? Because if he's not fast or agile enough, Spider and Daredevil senses aren't going to be really useful.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By beatboks1

A lot of damage, huh?. Lets see here. Superman lifted 200 quintillion tons with one hand. He also carried 13 planets on a chain. I would say he's pretty strong. F = MA. A couple thousand (most likely ALOT more) of punches from Superman, a man who almost exploded the multiverse for traveling too fast, ALONG WITH HIS STRENGTH.... I'm willing to bet even half a second. Superman stomps too easily. Also, who cares if he gets Superman's strength? He'll be dead before he can realize it. It doesn't mean he gains Superman's endurance/durability, either.

All those feats are pre COIE Bronze age. Current Supe's has no where near that amount of power. PLus the character created here is basically an indestructible metal being that absorbs energy and get's more powerful with every blow. Even in SA/BA Superman or Prime etc was to do that, one minute into the fight the "new hero" is suddenly 10/20 times stronger than the best feat you've mentioned plus since there would have been no damage done to begin with not even fazed. How exactly is he getting dead. Even with the speed and strength you mention none of that is going to do jack to a being which is Vibranium all the way through. Citizen Steel who is only an "organic steel" all the way through took blows without even being moved that knocked over E-22 Superman (who's at the level of Pre COIE Superman being Kingdom Come)

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By killers10333

Bump and added speed though i may edit..i didnt want to make him too powerful so the speed has limits

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@XImpossibruX said:

I think the hero wins.

Seems like he can kill Prime.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dextersinister

Vibranium is a non-magical metal so it has to have a melting point point lower than a planets core so this dude is slag.