• 124 results
larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By larryman296

This is Superman Prime from Countdown to Final Crisis. No rest. No prep. No BFRs. No red sun radiation. Knockout=win. All bloodlusted. How far can he make it?   

Round 1: X-Men Team (Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Gambit, Psylocke, and Beast)

Round 2: The Dark Avengers (Norman Osborn, Daken, Venom, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, and Ares) 

Round 3: The Illuminati  

Round 4: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze in control) 

Round 5: Green Scar Hulk

Round 6: Juggernaut (Kuurth) 

Round 7: Thor 

Round 8: Hercules  

Round 9: The Sentry 

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jeronimo

Stalemated by GR and Juggy. sbp cannot destroy them.
larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By larryman296
@Jeronimo: he doesn't have to "destroy" them to win, if he manages to knock them unconscious or incapacitates them to the point that they are no longer able to fight , then he's cleared for the next round. 
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GhostRider29

He isn't beating GR. If Ghost Rider is bloodlusted then he ends SMP
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
@larryman296

He can't do that. GR has instant regeneration and extremly high pain tolerance. He's not knocking current GR out.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Tevnoba

As much as I dislike the Superman franchise, SMP is not getting stopped by GR or Juggs.  Sentry (after his encounter with Owen Reece) is the only force on the list that will end SMP.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

SMP gets as far as 8 then tires threw being totally exhausted imo..

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@Tevnoba

You sure? GR, when the controls are off, is said to be "boundless" in power.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

What can ghost rider do?
The only thing I know is that SMP isnt beating Juggernaught. He could bfr easily, but that isnt allowed
(As long as this isnt jobber juggernaught)

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RoyalDivinity

If the Illumanati has classic Strange, he solos.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall
@GhostRider29 said:
He isn't beating GR. If Ghost Rider is bloodlusted then he ends SMP
I am absolutely with you on that man. if this is Ghost Rider, in character with restrictions then maybe superman prime has a chance. there is no way to knock ghost rider unconscious is there? And if he somehow manged to kill the host, then the restriction is off.. ghost rider turns in the spirit of vengeance and his power are said to be god-like :) there is no way SMP can beat ghost rider with no restriction. 

@larryman296: And how come u put juggernaut twice =) lol 

Regardless without BFR i dont see how anyone can beat juggernaut .. that could be a very very very very very long fight. 
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

He slaughters everyone with ease. 
JUG would get the beating of his life. Superman prime power level is too high 

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blacharrt

Without BFR you can not beat the Juggernaut, it has never been done, and never will be done.  Secondly he is an Avatar for Magic, so I'm sure His punches will Hurt a Kryptonian no matter how powerful they all.  It would be an Endless battle. 

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By super_psycho
@blacharrt said:
Without BFR you can not beat the Juggernaut, it has never been done, and never will be done.  Secondly he is an Avatar for Magic, so I'm sure His punches will Hurt a Kryptonian no matter how powerful they all.  It would be an Endless battle. 
this is superman prime magic doesn't hurt 
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By termiteone4ever
@super_psycho:  
YEah it is . He is one that beat up MXY
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

and also..

@Jeronimo said:

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Jeronimo said:

This + Illumanati Strange.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By super_psycho
@Jeronimo said:
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alcoholbob

SMB stops at Juggernaut. Topic is no BFRs. Prime can keep punching until he drops of exhaustion.

larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By larryman296
@PunkMastaFlex: Superman Prime felt only a tickle from Black Adam's magically-amped punch and was immune against Mxy's 5D magic. I don't think Strange's magic would affect him too much. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@larryman296
Mxy is pis. If Mxy wanted to tear Prime apart, he woud've done so. And Adam is nowhere near the level of Classic Strange. Classic Strange is a dues ex machina character. He's one of the 2 most powerful heroes ever created in comic book history. Him and silver age Dr. Fate. They were written to cope and beat virtually anything. Their power spawns above abstracts and towards beings like Living Tribunal and Shuma Gorath (Multiversal level). Classic Strange can casually bust planets, can amp himself to galaxy busting level, defeated Dormammu within his own realm (Dormammu = Zeus = Odin > Mephisto within his own realm), defeated a hungry Galactus with one spell, escaped Death once or twice, fused with Eternity, defeated the In-Betweener whom was amped by the Living Tribunal (Strange had no prep and was practically ambushed), defeated Shuma Gorath within it's own realm (Shuma can absorb universes and is virtually multiversal level and omnipotent within it's own realm), and invokes the powers of other magical beings to become more powerful. One instance I saw of him portraying was that he shutted off the Infinity Guantlet with a hand gesture.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By difficlus

Stops at GR or clears it. Current Strange isn't so powerful anymore. 

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wise Son
If PIS Sentry doesn't put him down, Classic Strange will end him.  

I'm thinking GR could take him if he's bringing the heat. No pun intended. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus
@Wise Son said:
If PIS Sentry doesn't put him down, Classic Strange will end him.  

I'm thinking GR could take him if he's bringing the heat. No pun intended. 
Classic strange is not in this battle...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By isaac_clarke
@larryman296 said:
@PunkMastaFlex: Superman Prime felt only a tickle from Black Adam's magically-amped punch and was immune against Mxy's 5D magic. I don't think Strange's magic would affect him too much. 
He was an anomaly, that is why Mxy didn't blink him out of existence. They literally redefined his powers, gave Prime plot protection and depowered him through an alternate Zatanna having him too punch drunk to even use his power. 
Getting tickles from Mordu's pellet attack and Black Adam's fist isn't that high of a feat. It's not like every time Black Adam hits Superman his head rolls off his shoulders.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears it.

larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By larryman296

As for Strange, he is in his current version, not classic. 

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Postacrat

Please stop, some of these guys can barely take superman, superboy prime has none of superman's weaknesses.  I know Supes is hated on this site but let's be realistic, how often do you see ghost rider at this so called "limitless power"?  Not nearly enough and  at age 30 and having followed every single character on this list since 1985, (depending on which hero's were around then) none of these guy's have any stat's which put them above prime.  This kill's me cause I seen it a million times put a DC member up against Marvel somebody has gotta say, oh well if this is Rune King Thor or if this is Classic Strange or Trion full powered Jugg's anyone of them would solo.  Well none of those people are in this battle.  Superboy prime is 10 times stronger than regular supes or more, is uneffected by magic or kryptonite and it took two superman from alternate realities to wear him out under a red sun.  He toar threw hundreds of nameless Green Lanterns beat an Ion powered Sadam Yat, Ion is a cosmic like entity a little similar to pheonix force or unipower.  Laughing off Mordu's magic and Black Adam's punches is a big feat if you know DC comics, why is it people beef up marvel characters to match people who outclass them and then downplay DC feats to prove said Marvel characters have a chance?  And lastly I've never once seen Ghost rider go up against anyone outside of a hell dimension with this limitless power you speak of, he cannot even beat the Hulk or even Venom.  Hell he's only a real threat against supernatural beings, he's not that physically powerful I've seen him struggle with street levelers.  GR needed help with Hellverine and that's kinda pathetic, and you think he can beat SBP?  I thought this site was about feats when it came to battles?  If feats truly are the case then please stop this madness, nones of these guy's have comparable feats and win's Superboy Prime win's STOMP!  If he's got his child like temper tantrum going SUPER STOMP!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Killemall

I dont see how he could get past GR or Juggy, and Sentry wins if he has void else Sentry would be a lot easier to beat then juggernaut of GR!

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By eatmore_payless

GR should be at the last round if yo wanna SBP win all the rounds, but Im telling you there is no way he's beating GR

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By supermandefender
@eatmore_payless: I think Prime is immune to Magic and  all of Ghost Riders attacks are magic. Prime flew from one universe to the next defeating JLA's, Monitor and Monarch.  I think Prime should clear this gauntlet.
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By eatmore_payless
@supermandefender: since when he is immune to hellfire?
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#34  Edited By Outside_85
@supermandefender: Actually we only have SBP own word on that, and Black Adam punching him (dont think any mage like Zatanna or Fate have been close enough to try, though Zack added his to the big put down of Prime in TT 100).
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GhostRider29
@Postacrat
Then tell me smart guy, how's Superman Prime going to take out Ghost Rider? Because he litterally has nothing that can hurt him. And Ghost Rider has powers that hurt the soul. I have no clue on how the fight would actually go, but when it comes to them two, Ghost Rider is the only one that might have a chance of hurting the other. Superman Prime has NOTHING that can defeat the Ghost Rider. Granted, I don't believe one my favorites like Thor could beat Superman Prime, But I know Ghost Rider can either beat him or stalemate him.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Classic Jug stops Prime. Current loses. 

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By supermandefender
@Outside_85 said:
@supermandefender: Actually we only have SBP own word on that, and Black Adam punching him (dont think any mage like Zatanna or Fate have been close enough to try, though Zack added his to the big put down of Prime in TT 100).
You mean except for the ppl using magic against him failing? 

@eatmore_payless said:
@supermandefender: since when he is immune to hellfire?

Superman has gone to hell in DC comics. Read day of Judgement. Superman has fought demons from hell in DCU a couple times. Normal Superman has shown resistance to hellfire there.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#38  Edited By Outside_85
@supermandefender: And who has actually tried?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Postacrat said:
I know Supes is hated on this site but let's be realistic.
Obvious troll is obvious.   
And please, don't argue with Defender. There is a reason why this thread was bumped after a month by someone that hasn't posted in nearly a week and Defender found himself inside it.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:
@Postacrat said:
Obvious troll is obvious.   And please, don't argue with Defender. There is a reason why this thread was bumped after a month by someone that hasn't posted in nearly a week and Defender found himself inside it.
Prime still wins.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke

I do agree with the point of your post though lol.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Stops at GR or Juggernaut. 

I haven't seen Superman put up a defense against Ghost Rider's hell fire, which burns the soul and I don't see SMP having any defense for his soul. 

Hell fire and fire from hell, fires of hell, etc. are different. If Superman has a defense for Hell Fire, I'd like to see it.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Suiken_Seiji said:
Stops at GR or Juggernaut.  I haven't seen Superman put up a defense against Ghost Rider's hell fire, which burns the soul and I don't see SMP having any defense for his soul.  Hell fire and fire from hell, fires of hell, etc. are different. If Superman has a defense for Hell Fire, I'd like to see it.
I know he withstood hellfire directly from Hades before but not without taking some damage. I'd put Hades a few levels above GR in terms of "Hellfire". Unfortunately I don't have the scans handy :(. I'll try to dig them up at some point.

Also, I know there was a series recently where Superman and some of the JLA are in HELL trying to get out, I have not read it but i'm pretty sure there is "Hellfire" involved. superman may have even died horribly there IDK lol.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@CapitolPunishment:  

Hades doesn't wield the same Hell Fire as Ghost Rider. So I wouldn't put Hades on the same level as Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider's Hell Fire isn't any kind of fire from hell. Ghost Rider's powers if anything comes from Heaven
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Suiken_Seiji said:
@CapitolPunishment:   Hades doesn't wield the same Hell Fire as Ghost Rider. So I wouldn't put Hades on the same level as Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider's Hell Fire isn't any kind of fire from hell. Ghost Rider's powers if anything comes from Heaven
DC and Marvel have completely different Heaven's and Hell's.

DC has one Heaven (the silver city where the supreme being of DC lives/lived) and has seven levels of Hell.

Marvel is all over the place with the whole Heaven and Hell thing. Marvels "Heaven" is just another inner/extra dimensional realm. There are numerous so called "Heavens" (I.G Valhalla) in Marvel so deriving power from one of them is not something that is very special. The "heaven" he gets his powers from is no more mystical or powerful than Asgard, Limbo or the crimson cosmos for that matter. If the supreme being of Marvel's domain was the "Heaven" GR gets his power from that would mean something special and prove a good point, but it doesn't. Although they may come from separate sources, GR flames are no different in comparison to the flames of Hades

Marvel's "Hell" is to confusing to even talk about because there are so many so places dubbed "Hell" in Marvel.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@CapitolPunishment:  

There's nothing to saying Hades and GR's flames are the same. Even the source of their power are different.  

Everything else how their flames work only show that they're different.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By supermandefender
@isaac_clarke said:
@Postacrat said:
Obvious troll is obvious.   And please, don't argue with Defender. There is a reason why this thread was bumped after a month by someone that hasn't posted in nearly a week and Defender found himself inside it.
I dunno if you realize this but the post that show up on page 1 one are the recently new post. And I am always on page 1. I dont search for everything thats Superman.....whatever pops up and is interesting on page 1 i comment on if i find something worth posting.  

Can you worry about yourself its getting really old seeing you comment my name everywhere I go? I swear your stalking me.
Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Postacrat
@GhostRider29 said:
@Postacrat: Then tell me smart guy, how's Superman Prime going to take out Ghost Rider? Because he litterally has nothing that can hurt him. And Ghost Rider has powers that hurt the soul. I have no clue on how the fight would actually go, but when it comes to them two, Ghost Rider is the only one that might have a chance of hurting the other. Superman Prime has NOTHING that can defeat the Ghost Rider. Granted, I don't believe one my favorites like Thor could beat Superman Prime, But I know Ghost Rider can either beat him or stalemate him.
  I've seen ghost rider blasted to pieces before, there may not be a permanent way to end ghost rider but there is a way to incapacitate him.  It was a street leveler mutant possessing above average fighting skill, agility, and a energy blast that did it.  I believe his name was Agent X and he was a member of a trio of mercenaries called Next Wave.  The others names were Turk and Snare they blasted him to pieces for a moment, I just think prime could do much worse is all,  That's my opinion though.

@isaac_clarke
said:
@Postacrat said:
I know Supes is hated on this, site but let's be realistic.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone I was just scouting battles found one of interest and stated my opinion on the outcome based on some facts i felt were logical.  You can disagree with my views all you like but don't defame my character as an avid reader of comics as a "Troll" or in any other derogatory way please.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By RainEffect
Stops at Round 4
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers