Superman Prime One Million with SoS vs Marvel Universe

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

Superman Prime One Million With SoS and Final Crisis Thought Armor 

VS  

Marvel Universe 

Restrictions : No TOAA

EDIT : Prime now has the Final Crisis Thought Armor. Pheonix of the White Crown and Thanos with HOTU are no longer restrcited.

Can Prime take on the entire Marvel Universe on his own and win?

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crmidnight

Supes takes this, with ease. This thread is smite. You must be a Superman fanboy...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo
@crmidnight:
Nope. I despise supes. I just thought this would've been a good match.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Pretty sure the Marvel U.

Pretty much what I imagine:

A bunch of Physics working together and screwing with Supes, while Heavy Hitters like Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, and a bunch of others are taking shots while people like Mad Jim Jaspers, Galactus, Living Tribunal, and all the celestials taking down Supes. Also, while that is stalling, I imagine the brains of the Marvel U colliding and making the ultimate Weapon.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crmidnight
@TheCerealKillz said:
"Pretty sure the Marvel U.   Pretty much what I imagine:  A bunch of Physics working together and screwing with Supes, while Heavy Hitters like Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, and a bunch of others are taking shots while people like Mad Jim Jaspers, Galactus, Living Tribunal, and all the celestials taking down Supes. Also, while that is stalling, I imagine the brains of the Marvel U colliding and making the ultimate Weapon. "

Might be very possible if prep-time was mentioned. But since it wasn't, it's safe to assume Supes takes this one. As much 
as I would like to see this battle go the other way around, it's not likely. 

@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight: Nope. I despise supes. I just thought this would've been a good match. "

Oh, gotcha. I don't really despise Supes, just the writers who made him so damn powerful! 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@crmidnight said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
"Pretty sure the Marvel U.   Pretty much what I imagine:  A bunch of Physics working together and screwing with Supes, while Heavy Hitters like Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, and a bunch of others are taking shots while people like Mad Jim Jaspers, Galactus, Living Tribunal, and all the celestials taking down Supes. Also, while that is stalling, I imagine the brains of the Marvel U colliding and making the ultimate Weapon. "

Might be very possible if prep-time was mentioned. But since it wasn't, it's safe to assume Supes takes this one. As much 

@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight: Nope. I despise supes. I just thought this would've been a good match. "
Oh, gotcha. I don't really despise Supes, just the writers who made him so damn powerful!   "
Nah, still not getting on that page.

I dont think he can handle galactus, Mad Jim Jaspers, and Living Tribunal all together with tons of other Matter Manipulators like Mr.M and Vulcan, while fighting telepathy from all the physics, and then taking on all the other people in the Marvel U.

Get what I'm saying?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:
Oh, gotcha. I don't really despise Supes, just the writers who made him so damn powerful!   "
Nah, still not getting on that page.  I dont think he can handle galactus, Mad Jim Jaspers, and Living Tribunal all together with tons of other Matter Manipulators like Mr.M and Vulcan, while fighting telepathy from all the physics, and then taking on all the other people in the Marvel U.  Get what I'm saying? "

I see your point however, did'nt Thanos with the IG solo most of the Marvel Universe or was that HOTU?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:
Nah, still not getting on that page.  I dont think he can handle galactus, Mad Jim Jaspers, and Living Tribunal all together with tons of other Matter Manipulators like Mr.M and Vulcan, while fighting telepathy from all the physics, and then taking on all the other people in the Marvel U.  Get what I'm saying? "
I see your point however, did'nt Thanos with the IG solo most of the Marvel Universe or was that HOTU? "
Wait, what does HOTU stand for again.

Also, Yeah, he did most, but I dont think Living Tribunal was in the mix was he? how about Galactus and Mad Jim Jaspers.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crmidnight
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

Understand, but you forget... This is Superman Prime in possession of the Sword of Superman. 
That's definately enough to take out most, if not all of the MU powerhouses, leaving the weaklings to fend for themselves. 
I would LOVE to see guys like Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hulk, etc take out Supes, but not as long as he has that Sword...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:
I see your point however, did'nt Thanos with the IG solo most of the Marvel Universe or was that HOTU? "
Wait, what does HOTU stand for again.  Also, Yeah, he did most, but I dont think Living Tribunal was in the mix was he? how about Galactus and Mad Jim Jaspers. "

HOTU = Heart Of The Universe. Thanos with the IG defeated and imprison many of the universe's cosmic entities — including Galactus, the Stranger, the Tita Kronos, Epoch, the entities Love and Hate; two Celestials, Master Order, Lord Chaos, and Enternity.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TheCerealKillz:
I know you are Anit Superman LOL But this goes to  Supes with the Sword. With this Sword It seals the deal. This is the game geinie of comics / Cheat code times Infinity :).  
At regular Level prime 1 million his powers was already Crazy beyond imagination with the sword its like giving 5 infinty gauntlet with 20 extra Gems each lol well i might be going over board but i am just giving you an idea :) I know you like Marvel and i am a marvel fan too and DC :) but i lean towards mostly ANIME for years since 1985 :):) but i know when i am defeated lol :)
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crmidnight
@OmegaDynasty:
From the looks of things, That sword makes him immortal. =P
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:

" @TheCerealKillz: I know you are Anit Superman LOL But this goes to  Supes with the Sword. With this Sword It seals the deal. This is the game geinie of comics / Cheat code times Infinity :).  At regular Level prime 1 million his powers was already Crazy beyond imagination with the sword its like giving 5 infinty gauntlet with 20 extra Gems each lol well i might be going over board but i am just giving you an idea :) I know you like Marvel and i am a marvel fan too and DC :) but i lean towards mostly ANIME for years since 1985 :):) but i know when i am defeated lol :) "

.....First off, not anti Supes, just hate him for being overestimated.

Im a marvel fan, you are right.

but I dont see him winning.

Matter Manipulators.

Telepathy.

Galactus and the Heralds.

Lvining Tribunal.

The entire Celestial Race.

All the Cosmic Entities.

And then.......Mr.Immortal.
I dont see him getting through it all.

Im not a hater, I'm just making sense.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crmidnight
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz: I know you are Anit Superman LOL But this goes to  Supes with the Sword. With this Sword It seals the deal. This is the game geinie of comics / Cheat code times Infinity :).  At regular Level prime 1 million his powers was already Crazy beyond imagination with the sword its like giving 5 infinty gauntlet with 20 extra Gems each lol well i might be going over board but i am just giving you an idea :) I know you like Marvel and i am a marvel fan too and DC :) but i lean towards mostly ANIME for years since 1985 :):) but i know when i am defeated lol :) "
.....First off, not anti Supes, just hate him for being overestimated.  Im a marvel fan, you are right.  but I dont see him winning.  Matter Manipulators.  Telepathy.  Galactus and the Heralds.  Lvining Tribunal.  The entire Celestial Race.  All the Cosmic Entities.  I dont see him getting through it all.  Im not a hater, I'm just making sense. " 

Hate the writers, not Superman.  
You forget how insanely overpowered Superman Prime One Million is. And like TheCerealKillz said, the sword only makes him THAT MUCH STRONGER. 
And Weakness to Magic WILL be overcome. He can and will wipe out the entire MU while in possession of that Sword. Without the sword, maybe, but 
might actually be taken down by the likes of Surfer, Sentry, Nova, etc. Still a big maybe, though. :P 

And for the record, I'm more of a Marvel fan, too, but I agree with what CerealKillz said, I know when I am defeated.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:
"@termiteone4ever said:

.....First off, not anti Supes, just hate him for being overestimated.  Im a marvel fan, you are right.  but I dont see him winning.  Matter Manipulators.  Telepathy.  Galactus and the Heralds.  Lvining Tribunal.  The entire Celestial Race.  All the Cosmic Entities.   And then.......Mr.Immortal.I dont see him getting through it all. Im not a hater, I'm just making sense. "

Oh i also forgotton to add something else, Superman Prime 1 mil with SoS > Thanos with IG. That's how powerful this Supes is.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crmidnight
@Susanoo:
Yeah, that's DEFINATELY not helping termiteone4ever's point! XD
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By sexy_merc

Squirrel Girl

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crmidnight
@Sexy Merc said:
"Squirrel Girl "

ROFL! XD 
Didn't she beat Deadpool once? My memory is faint on this one...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo
@crmidnight said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
"Squirrel Girl "
ROFL! XD Didn't she beat Deadpool once? My memory is faint on this one... "

Squirrel Girl defeated Dr. Doom, Thanos, and Galactus, and maybe Dormammu... im not sure.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Okay fine.

You all have me convinced.

Be thankful that the OP didnt have TOAA in their.......-_-

Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fallenangel5991

I think the Celestials could handle Supes. Each Celestial is capable of wrecking universes, and there are like millions of celestials.

Powerful abstracts like Eternity, Death, Master Order and Lord Chaos could do it by themselves.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus
@Sexy Merc said:
" Squirrel Girl "
second that...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Susanoo
@fallenangel5991 said:

" I think the Celestials could handle Supes. Each Celestial is capable of wrecking universes, and there are like millions of celestials.  Powerful abstracts like Eternity, Death, Master Order and Lord Chaos could do it by themselves. "

If Thanos can take them with ease while possessing the IG, Prime 1 mil with SOS might be able to do it easier. 

@TheCerealKillz said:

"Okay fine.  You all have me convinced.   Be thankful that the OP didnt have TOAA in their.......-_- "

lolololol ^^       
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crmidnight
@Susanoo said:
"@crmidnight said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
"Squirrel Girl "
ROFL! XD Didn't she beat Deadpool once? My memory is faint on this one... "
Squirrel Girl defeated Dr. Doom, Thanos, and Galactus, and maybe Dormammu... im not sure. "

Galactus?! ROFL! XD 
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Supes gets STOMPED HARD!!! 10/10 !!! 

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By crmidnight
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"Supes gets STOMPED HARD!!! 10/10 !!!    "

Think you can back that up?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By difficlus
@crmidnight said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
Think you can back that up? "
squirrel girl ftw, is it so hard?
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By crmidnight
@difficlus said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
squirrel girl ftw, is it so hard? "

No, no.... I meant that ass.... Back it up!
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TonyMack510

The Gold Prime Superman

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                             +
                                                                                                                                          SOS

No Caption Provided

= 

No Caption Provided

And that ends today's Lesson...

No Caption Provided
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crmidnight
@TonyMack510 said:
"                                                                                                                    The Gold Prime Superman

+
                                                                                                                                          SOS

= 

And that ends today's Lesson...

"

Godsmack? Great, but I believe your equation is incorrect... 
I think your answer was pretty close though....
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TonyMack510
@crmidnight: LOL My equation is correct young man after all im a Professor, OH..HE..HE..HE..HE..HE..HE..HA..HA..HA..HA..HA.. OH HAPPY DAY!

No Caption Provided

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@crmidnight said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

sure... 

White Phoenix 
HOM Wanda 
Living Tribunal 

good enough??? ;)
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Galactusischere

There are so many characters that can stomp him it's not even funny.

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Susanoo said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:

" I think the Celestials could handle Supes. Each Celestial is capable of wrecking universes, and there are like millions of celestials.  Powerful abstracts like Eternity, Death, Master Order and Lord Chaos could do it by themselves. "

If Thanos can take them with ease while possessing the IG, Prime 1 mil with SOS might be able to do it easier. 

Superman Prime One Million with SoS is nowhere near as powerful as Thanos with the IG..................
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TonyMack510 said:
" @crmidnight: LOL My equation is correct young man after all im a Professor, OH..HE..HE..HE..HE..HE..HE..HA..HA..HA..HA..HA.. OH HAPPY DAY!

"

All hail the PRofessor :) LOL

@Galactusischere: 
  Well i see see we have another none believer :)
@fallenangel5991: 
 here we go again :) you might need to start from page one:) on this thread :)

@difficlus: 
 Yes i agree she is too powerful :)

@TheCerealKillz:
Welcome to the light lol :)  

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Susanoo
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:

Superman Prime One Million with SoS is nowhere near as powerful as Thanos with the IG.................. "

Hmm from all the hype people give Prime, I assume that if i give him SoS and make him his 1 Mill version, He could solo the Marvel Universe after i took out Pheonix, Thanos HOTU, and TOAA.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By ReverseNegative

Marvel can stomp this

Therv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Therv

In theory Superman should be able to take this, but since Prime Supes is virtually featless Marvel should probably win but it will be difficult.

HellRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HellRay
@TheCerealKillz:
Takes the words out of my mouth.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By crmidnight
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@crmidnight said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
sure...  White Phoenix HOM Wanda Living Tribunal   good enough??? ;) "

No, no.... That ass....Back it up....
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666

According to scans someone with SoS  is just copy of Marvel Eternity.

So Eternity himself will be able to stalemaate this. With help of other Abstracts, Eternity will win it easily.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Susanoo said:
"@fallenangel5991 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:

Superman Prime One Million with SoS is nowhere near as powerful as Thanos with the IG.................. "
Hmm from all the hype people give Prime, I assume that if i give him SoS and make him his 1 Mill version, He could solo the Marvel Universe after i took out Pheonix, Thanos HOTU, and TOAA. "

well you assume wrong... 
even if we consider him the Ultimate Angel type(jesus) even ahead of like Michael/Lucifer he still could'nt do it... I Ilike to view Golden supes like that but he has a couple of things against him that don't look good... 
1.He could'nt save a Universal Collapse 
2 He could'nt restore said Universe 
3. He needed Lois's blood to bring her back 

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By termiteone4ever
@GamorasBigDaddy:
Lets say even if he has those hiccups :) he is still powerful with out the sword :) now with the SOS  :) well thats just like having your own pencil and eraser and you make your own comic :) even making who want to be second or first :)
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@termiteone4ever said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy: Lets say even if he has those hiccups :) he is still powerful with out the sword :) now with the SOS  :) well thats just like having your own pencil and eraser and you make your own comic :) even making who want to be second or first :) "

SOS has nothing backing it up to make it anywhere near True God level... 

IMO it only makes one God (absolute control) of a single Universe...
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Susanoo said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

" @Susanoo said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:

Hmm from all the hype people give Prime, I assume that if i give him SoS and make him his 1 Mill version, He could solo the Marvel Universe after i took out Pheonix, Thanos HOTU, and TOAA. "

Dude are you kidding?  There are a sh!tload of powerful entities in Marvel.
The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, Master Order, Lord Chaos, Galactus, In-Betweener, Mad Jim Jaspers and the Celestials are just some of them, and no Superman stands no chance against abstracts like Galactus ( who is a fundamental part of the universe ), no matter what some fans would like to believe.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By fallenangel5991

In my opinion Superman Prime One Million is only at the level of...say....Rune King Thor.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TonyMack510

1. Thanos with the IG is nothing compared to Superman & the SOS.
2. SMP1M+SOS= Super God Stomp

And that ends another Lesson for today children...

No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Susanoo

EDIT : Prime now has the Final Crisis Thought Armor. Pheonix of the White Crown and Thanos with HOTU are no longer restrcited.    
Avatar image for i4am3marvel2legend1
i4am3marvel2legend1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so is korvac, beyonder, molecule man, bor, hyperstorm, dreaming celestial, mister m, onslaught, cytorrak, abraxas and teneberouse in this fight if so beyonder abraxas and the dreamer solos them selfs