Superman Prime One-Million Vs. Lord Chaos (Chaos King)

• 89 results
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hellos
   @odinforce said:
"ahh ok 

so i guess both him and galactus like to eat planets
"

He can eat stars too, just recently he snacked on the Sun.

Oh I so totally just posted these scans to get Pak's preview out for people to read. =p
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Valtot
@Hellos: 
why doesnt galactus just go around eating stars that would be alot quicker?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hellos
@Valtot said:
"@Hellos: why doesnt galactus just go around eating stars that would be alot quicker? "

I'd assume it has to do with that nasty conscience of his Plus his gear as far as I know is designed for eating planets so he gets the most out of his meal. 
Galactus isn't big on living beyond his means, for the most part he just wants to eat just to get by.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Valtot said:
" @Hellos: why doesnt galactus just go around eating stars that would be alot quicker? "
Now i read that comic what was posted galatus beaten up and he absorb enough power from that Sun to charge him up for while. Prime 1 million doesnt just live into no regular sun its Supersun if remember correctly. Also i dont Chaos king winning this either. He doesnt even need Feats to know just how powerful he is.. Again His team alone is very powerful enough to put a fight.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Valtot said:
" @Hellos: why doesnt galactus just go around eating stars that would be alot quicker? "
Now i read that comic what was posted galatus beaten up and he absorb enough power from that Sun to charge him up for while. Prime 1 million doesnt just live into no regular sun its Supersun if remember correctly. Also i dont Chaos king winning this either. He doesnt even need Feats to know just how powerful he is.. Again His team alone is very powerful enough to put a fight. "
Why do You belive that SPOM is even Universal buster? Destroying/recreating one star isn't even much above Surfer...
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CAPiTA
@Valtot said:
"controlling the sun, enhancing his descendants powers, knowing how to use a green lantern ring with mastery straight off after getting it and controlling his own form-  he actually has feats just not high end level shown like blowing apart a solar system or things like that "
Minus the Green Lantern ring, those feats you listed are on Silver Surfer's levels. Not anywhere near Chaos King.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Valtot
@CAPiTA:

lol i dont think he can take on chaos king i was just pointing out hes not featless like everyone sais
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Hellos
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Valtot said:
Now i read that comic what was posted galatus beaten up and he absorb enough power from that Sun to charge him up for while. Prime 1 million doesnt just live into no regular sun its Supersun if remember correctly. Also i dont Chaos king winning this either. He doesnt even need Feats to know just how powerful he is.. Again His team alone is very powerful enough to put a fight. "

The idiocy in your post hurts my brain.  
I just want you to know that. 

Nothing One Million has done makes him remotely comparable to Chaos King.

@Valtot
said:
"@CAPiTA: lol i dont think he can take on chaos king i was just pointing out hes not featless like everyone sais "

It's more so the status people elevate him into some sort super multiversal being, when his feats aren't anywhere close to that glamorious.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CAPiTA
@Valtot said:
" @CAPiTA: lol i dont think he can take on chaos king i was just pointing out hes not featless like everyone sais "
I know, but what feats he has shown barely match someone like Surfer, yet people treat him as some sort of nigh-omnipotent being that can destroy the multiverse.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Valtot
@Hellos:
i wouldnt put him at super multiversal hes more universal protecter sorta level with all the things said about him and the things hes done and based of what power level he would be at before entering super sun than entering and living in its core for over 150,000 years but since we dont know much about him after that we cant make a good case for him
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CAPiTA
@Hellos said:
"Galactus isn't big on living beyond his means, for the most part he just wants to eat just to get by. "
This gives me a cute little image of a Galactus that just wants people to leave him alone to eat in peace.

nom nom
 nom nom
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Valtot
@CAPiTA:

i think him mentioning he couldnt save atoms universe in time is a good feat as either hes just not omniscient and didnt know in time or his reality altering powers wernt powerful enough to save the universe in time but either way it implies alot, than the fact he had powers from the very edge of space and time which is the sourcwall/source but thats not really a feat, or the fact hes been sun soaking in a super sun for over 150,000 years but thats not a feat either but these greatly imply hes over silver surfer lol but i wouldnt put him at near omnipotent and can destroy the multiverse  lol
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CAPiTA
@Valtot said:

" @CAPiTA: i think him mentioning he couldnt save atoms universe in time is a good feat as either hes just not omniscient and didnt know in time or his reality altering powers wernt powerful enough to save the universe in time but either way it implies alot, than the fact he had powers from the very edge of space and time which is the sourcwall/source but thats not really a feat, or the fact hes been sun soaking in a super sun for over 150,000 years but thats not a feat either but these greatly imply hes over silver surfer lol but i wouldnt put him at near omnipotent and can destroy the multiverse  lol "

Oh, I know he's more powerful than Surfer. Just that his existing feats don't really show anything above what Surfer can do. I wouldn't put him above even a moderately fed Galactus, though, let alone CK.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hellos
@CAPiTA said:
" @Hellos said:
"Galactus isn't big on living beyond his means, for the most part he just wants to eat just to get by. "
This gives me a cute little image of a Galactus that just wants people to leave him alone to eat in peace. 

"

=P
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Valtot
@CAPiTA:

wait theres another part of being empowered by the source to give you an idea of what a tiny fraction of what that power would do the worlogog is a tiny fraction of the source as an example 

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Valtot said:
"@CAPiTA:

wait theres another part of being empowered by the source to give you an idea of what a tiny fraction of what that power would do the worlogog is a tiny fraction of the source as an example 
    "

Bending time and space =/= feat that can only be done by Source. If he was powered by Source it would be specifficly stated by " powered by Source" phrase.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
it states hes got powers from the very edge of space and time which is where the source is im pretty sure i went over this once with you
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CK

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CK... LMAO at ppl saying he wins because he's SP 1 million & doesn't need feats

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By karanrasquinha

Chaos king curbstomps

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos king curbstomps

TheAlmightyKue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime 1 Mil has no feats. He is a Stock Standard Superman.. that is all we know. This is a curbstomp. Why has this not been locked?

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: Mate it doesnt matter. Chaos king is multiversal. Whatever prime does, hes no where near that. Chaos king is easily living tribunal level as he is stronger than both eternity and galactus

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CK 4 me

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CK duh

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crabbyapple: he odes but not even close enough to contend with CK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best SP1M have done is beat an already beaten Solaris... And fail to save a universe and fail to recreate a planet and fail to revive Lois and fail to do anything impressive.

CK fingerflicks Superman and Superman and all his descendants dies besides the 5th dimensional Imp Superman.

ReverseThawne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By rajjarsalt
@byondeon said:

The best SP1M have done is beat an already beaten Solaris... And fail to save a universe and fail to recreate a planet and fail to revive Lois and fail to do anything impressive.

CK fingerflicks Superman and Superman and all his descendants dies besides the 5th dimensional Imp Superman.

Featless fodder also struggled with DoS Doomsday and got whooped by Unkindness's goon squad

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos King stomps, then wipes out most of the DC multiverse

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers