Superman Prime (One Million) & Rune King Thor vs Super Buuly

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Name55555

*warning* this is not a dbz thread, and there is no dbz character in it.

Ok i've created this character who's name is Super Buuly, he is basically a fusion between a character with magical powers who's indestructable and another character who has unlimited supplies of energy!! He has an evil personality and he's vulnerable to good/pure sources of energy.

- He has the ability to become more powerful (stronger, faster etc.) everytime he regenerate. (as long as there is still 1 atom of his body, he can regenerate)

- He starts with super physical-stats and reflexes, similar to those of a Super Saiyan 3 from DBZ, and some degree of magical powers... like the ability to transmute his enemy into something else. He has enough energy to destroy galaxies!

- He can also absorb his enemies through physical contact to become more powerful!!

he looks like this:

VS

ROUND 1 - Superman Prime (One Million)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 2 - Rune King Thor

No Caption Provided

ROUND 3 - Superman and Thor together

- all 3 rounds starts on earth

- morals on

- win by death, ko, incapacitation or bfr

Who would win??? (and how?)

hsm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) That's a DBZ character, don't try and disguise it.

2) That's a picture of King Thor, not Rune King Thor.

3) Superman Prime One Million has no feats. However, he is apparently the second most powerful being in the DCU, only surpassed by The Presence.

Going by Superman Prime One Million speculated power - he solo's with ease.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hsm1 said:

3) Superman Prime One Million has no feats. However, he is apparently the second most powerful being in the DCU, only surpassed by The Presence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Thor would win

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Name55555

@hsm1 said:

how?

1) This is not a dbz character, i invented him. He does not exist in DB

2) i changed it

3) Super Buuly also has no feats. But we have some knowledge of their powers.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Name55555

@xlab3000 said:

Superman and Thor would win

round 3 only? or also 1 and 2?

and more important, how would they defeat him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Name55555

this is a link.

i asked you 2 things, if you intended round 3 only, and how would they defeat Super Buuly.

I think it's more simple to answer me directly, instead of just assuming i need to learn more feats of RKT

So until now, we have 2 people who say that Superman Prime would win easily, and one who said Superman and Thor would win, but no one has still answered the question: HOW would they win?...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is it wrong that I find this thread hilarious?

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BobSaysHi25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BobSaysHi25

I got lung cancer from this thread.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will either end like this.

1. Rune King Thor uses his magic to destroy every single atoms that make up Buuly's body.

2. Superman Prime 1 Million uses his heat vision powerful enough to turn matter into anti-matter, it annihilate each other and Buuly is gone.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Name55555

@angryhulks said:

1. Rune King Thor uses his magic to destroy every single atoms that make up Buuly's body.

2. Superman Prime 1 Million uses his heat vision powerful enough to turn matter into anti-matter, it annihilate each other and Buuly is gone.

thanks this is the best answer so far

but i'm not convinced by your points...

1 - Super Buuly is a magical entity of incredible power... and as such i don't think it would be possible for RKT to just make it disappear. He has high degree of magic resistance since his main propriety is being magical, and being indestructable.

2 - Super Buuly can trasmutate himself and other things too, being turned from matter to anti-matter would probably just make him more powerful... in any case, it would certainly not kill him

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Superman one million has reality warping powers from a 5th dimensional imp. He could simply just collapse a universe on Buuly.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By OverLordArhas
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman

In before the lock. So is in okay if I make a thread with my "original" characters? Duperman vs Toku...

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before the lock. So is in okay if I make a thread with my "original" characters? Duperman vs Toku...

LOLZ

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Name55555
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged for:

1. Being a pointless thread

2. Being against the no DBZ vs Comics Rule

3. Being a really pointless thread

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

What do you mean not a DBZ Character, that is Super Buu absorbing Broly. LOLZ.

@god_spawn can "Super Buuly" be considered an original character.

Hey this is an original fictional character that i invented!!

I never talked about Superbuu, broly, or any other dbz character in this thread!!

Yeah, but the likeness is obvious.

Flagged for:

Calling a spade a spade huh?

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Name55555

@ancient_0f_days said:

Flagged for:

pointless? why do you say that?

The point of this battle is to determinate who would win. And this is the same point of every other battle in comicvine.

The only reason you are against this thread is because of the picture... but you know, it's just a picture!! Do you really hate dbz so much, that you can't see anything similar to it without feeling the need to flag it?

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Name55555
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

@name55555 said:

@overlordarhas said:

What do you mean not a DBZ Character, that is Super Buu absorbing Broly. LOLZ.

@god_spawn can "Super Buuly" be considered an original character.

Hey this is an original fictional character that i invented!!

I never talked about Superbuu, broly, or any other dbz character in this thread!!

Yeah, but the likeness is obvious.

It doesn't really matter because rules are clear and i didn't violated any of them.

Hey, I was not the one push the flag button and I notify the MOD because your case is unique, I did not say LOCK THIS THREAD. Anyway, let the MOD decide.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Flagged for:

The point of this battle is to determinate who would win. And this is the same point of every other battle in comicvine.

The only reason you are against this thread is because of the picture... but you know, it's just a picture!! Do you really hate dbz so much, that you can't see anything similar to it without feeling the need to flag it?

It's pointless cus Bruuly doesn't exist in a book, on paper, in a manga, in a comic, in an anime, in a movie or ANYTHING, Prime One million and RTK have very little feats ....... POINTLESS. Get over your boner for DBZ, I was a fan of the series until fanboys and wankers ruined the experience .... you aren't helping. I'm flagging this cus there's nothing to debate

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Flagged for:

It's pointless cus Bruuly doesn't exist in a book, on paper, in a manga, in a comic, in an anime, in a movie or ANYTHING, Prime One million and RTK have very little feats ....... POINTLESS. Get over your boner for DBZ, I was a fan of the series until fanboys and wankers ruined the experience .... you aren't helping. I'm flagging this cus there's nothing to debate

He is claiming that Buuly is his original creation.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it'll be less obvious if you make up a comic character with DBZ character's attribute instead of DBZ-style characters.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28 god_spawn  Moderator

I'm in agreement with the others here. From what I get from your claim is that, a clear amalgam of Super Buu and Broly is not in violation of the rules. When it actuality, you are using just that; an amalgam of Super Buu and Broly. So I should lock this for 1 of 3 reasons: you are using an amalgam of both characters. I could easily counter your argument by saying this is basically just a thread where Buu and Broly did the fusion dance. You are even using a picture of Super Buu if he had absorbed Broly...

Or two, since your character is featless he isn't debatable. Three, you would have to use DBZ feats, but just combine Buu and Broly. Which is still using DBZ feats for a debate; which against comic characters is against the rule.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Name55555

@god_spawn said:

I'm in agreement with the others here. From what I get from your claim is that, a clear amalgam of Super Buu and Broly is not in violation of the rules. When it actuality, you are using just that; an amalgam of Super Buu and Broly. So I should lock this for 1 of 3 reasons: you are using an amalgam of both characters. I could easily counter your argument by saying this is basically just a thread where Buu and Broly did the fusion dance. You are even using a picture of Super Buu if he had absorbed Broly...

Or two, since your character is featless he isn't debatable. Three, you would have to use DBZ feats, but just combine Buu and Broly. Which is still using DBZ feats for a debate; which against comic characters is against the rule.

hmmm what?

How many "Beat my character" have we all seen on comicvine??? fine, this is one of them... why would you ban this?

1) I never mentioned any dbz character. This is not an amalgam of Buu and Broly, again never said or implied anything about those two characters.

2) I've seen a lot of "beat this character" threads on comicvine, and no one ever complained about them being featless.

3) I'm not asking you to use dbz feats. My fictional character can do what i said he can do. For example: he can absorb his enemies... what about dbz? Maybe you are referring to his physical stats? what about dbz feats? i said that they are similar to those of a SSJ3(not the same) but i never asked you to use dbz feats. I could've said that they were similar to those of a kryptonian, would've you started using superman's DCU feats?

it doesn't make sense, it looks like you are trying to make up a reason for locking this thread, and this would not be a good behavior for a moderator...

if you really really want, i could change the picture, because that is the only thing even close to something from dbz on my post

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OverLordArhas

Wow, Back from the dead.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@name55555:

I like how your insinuating on that I did you wrong and am looking for a reason to lock the thread when I could have done so already and be done with it. Not to mention the fact I left your thread open anyway. But let's not just get my opinion. I know @vance_astro and @deranged_midget are both DBZ fans and were there in discussion with the ban and see what they think on this matter. If they think I'm doing you wrong, fine, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to come across that way. I don't get shiggles out of locking threads so I don't want you to think that. But if they think it should be locked, then it's locked.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Name55555

@god_spawn: thanks! i know i didn't violated any rule so i'm confident in their good judgment and decisions... there's absolutely no reason to lock this thread!!

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By alcoholbob

Duperman Prime vs Super Raiajin God Toku

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duperman Prime vs Super Raiajin God Toku

Superman Prime vs Hulk (his powers were replaced with Goku's) is probably more rule-friendly.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: thanks! i know i didn't violated any rule so i'm confident in their good judgment and decisions... there's absolutely no reason to lock this thread!!

You kind of did by using a modified picture of a fake DBZ character, believing you had cleverness by renaming and adding some black smudge on it. You also combined two DBZ names. This is a troll thread meant to break the new rule, I suggest not doing it again.

Because the 1st character is fake, and doesn't have feats nor scans to base a decisive vote on, he is irrelevant to the battle which makes this another Superman versus Thor battle. I don't care for consensus or whatever, Superman has little to no feats that even declares him in the same league as Thor (any incarnation, really).

Thor gains another victory against this so-called omnipotent Superman-God thing.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator

@herecomestheboom_headshot Theres about 75-85% of people on here that would happily disagree with you on the Superman vs Thor debate. Myself included. Not just on Thor winning, but the fact that you stated Superman has no feats to put him on Thor's level which couldn't be more incorrect.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@name55555:

that's pretty funny

anyways, team wins because you put two gods against a martial artist

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged for:

@hsm1 said:

This afterwords.

This last.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Deranged Midget

Ok...

I'm all for fun and games but it's beyond obvious that you are blatantly trolling here mate and yes, it's against the Battle Forum Rules. Additionally, DBZ battles are banned save for against it's own universe, this is not recent news as it's been in effect for nearly two weeks now.