Superman Prime (Oa Power Amp) vs Rune King Thor (Read OP)

• 83 results
ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToasterComics

SUPERMAN PRIME ( Oa Guardian Amp )

No Caption Provided
VS

Rune King Thor
No Caption Provided
BATTLE LOCATION: War World
No Caption Provided
Who Wins?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm going with Rune King Thor.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

This is Prime nothing Thor can do to Hurt him . Magic proof even MXY got his Booty Whooped . Easily grab him from another dimension i am not sure what he did lol/. What is this Thor going to do Since him powers are magic base. He would easily find THor and instant brutality

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

@termiteone4ever said:

This is Prime nothing Thor can do to Hurt him . Magic proof even MXY got his Booty Whooped . Easily grab him from another dimension i am not sure what he did lol/. What is this Thor going to do Since him powers are magic base. He would easily find THor and instant brutality

Stop time and steal his soul, disintegrate his body like he did to mangog.

Thor's power are not totally based on magic, its odin force + rune , Odin Force like Source in DC is the lifefore of Odin and Rune is not pure magic. I still think thor can beat.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By monarch2016

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Thor's power are not totally based on magic, its odin force + rune , Odin Force like Source in DC is the lifefore of Odin and Rune is not pure magic. I still think thor can beat.

scans of RK thor stoping time or stealing someone's soul?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheBatman586

RK Thor.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@MrDirector786 said:

I'm going with Rune King Thor.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

Thor could wipe him from existence or stop time and kill him when he was a baby. King Thor is to much for Superman Prime.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666
@baron2011 said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

RKT, not, but his weaker version - King Thor - did it in the future. Then he and Designate rewind/back time.

About souls, Thor was able to bring back Loki from the death. And this was current Thor. 

Besides, magic works on Prime, simply on very weak level. Since Prime can't hurt Thor, it would be enough. Also, RKT can just use his magic to bring multiple Quasars and make them explode or something similar (just an example). He doesn't have to attack him dirrectly.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

Rune Thor stomps.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Although I may lean towards RKT here simply because of the versatility he is certainly not stealing Primes soul or disintegrating his body. Call it PIS if you like but Prime was still able to bust into the 5th dimension, snatch up Mxy against his will and torture him for months on end inside the source wall (In Primes words "This is where the Old gods get trapped like fly's on fly paper" old gods including DC's Odin and the souls of these "old gods" are trapped where prime roams freely), he survived a big-bang level explosion, he is immune to matter manipulation and all forms of magic that were thrown at him from a Black Adam punch to Mordru attacking him (Mordru is a Galaxy buster btw) to Mxy level magic. He was also shown able to move from dimension to dimension at will and even enter the nexus of reality to confront the Monitors themselves, they were so scared of him they didn't even dare challenge his power, they had to trick him into fighting Monarch (who they were also scared of).

RKT may get a win due to all around versatility but it will no means be an easy one like the ones you mentioned, remember Prime is not Vulcan and if RKT makes a mistake he may pay dearly for it here.

Also this thread was done a few times, once even like a week or two ago.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agrees

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By isaac_clarke

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Although I may lean towards RKT here simply because of the versatility he is certainly not stealing Primes soul or disintegrating his body. Call it PIS if you like but Prime was still able to bust into the 5th dimension, snatch up Mxy against his will and torture him for months on end inside the source wall (In Primes words "This is where the Old gods get trapped like fly's on fly paper" old gods including DC's Odin and the souls of these "old gods" are trapped where prime roams freely), he survived a big-bang level explosion, he is immune to matter manipulation and all forms of magic that were thrown at him from a Black Adam punch to Mordru attacking him (Mordru is a Galaxy buster btw) to Mxy level magic. He was also shown able to move from dimension to dimension at will and even enter the nexus of reality to confront the Monitors themselves, they were so scared of him they didn't even dare challenge his power, they had to trick him into fighting Monarch (who they were also scared of). RKT may get a win due to all around versatility but it will no means be an easy one like the ones you mentioned, remember Prime is not Vulcan and if RKT makes a mistake he may pay dearly for it here. Also this thread was done a few times, once even like a week or two ago.

How does any of these showings make his soul untouchable? Mordru didn't throw a galaxy busting attack at Prime, he threw pink pellots at him. Most people will call his showing against Mxy PIS.

How does someone with omniscience(albeit limited, by how much god knows) make a mistake in a fight?

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:  

Don't get me wrong, I really hate SBP character but this specific incarnation of him is way overpowered.

How does any of these showings make his soul untouchable?

Well the fact the he was freely flying through source walls breaking them down with ease whereas when the DC "Old Gods" that attempted the same thing got there souls stuck in same said source wall should show that his soul is somehow plot protected by his Oan amp.

Mordru didn't throw a galaxy busting attack at Prime, he threw pink pellots at him.

To be honest you have no idea what he threw at him, that attack didn't look much different that the one Odin hit Seth with where the captions said "Galaxies shatter" while the entire landscape remained untouched. I'll try to dig up that specific issue to see who else Mordru attacked then and what exactly it did. Personally I don't remember it being a Galaxy busting attack, I think it was some kind of transumtation attack iirc.

Most people will call his showing against Mxy PIS.

There was a ton of PIS involved admittedly, still it was showing of the power the intended for him to have and at the end weakened or not Myx came running back to the 5th dimension with a big S scar on his face begging his GF to seal it off or they would all die.

How does someone with omniscience(albeit limited, by how much god knows) make a mistake in a fight?

Good question but that happens all the time. Cosmics with cosmic awareness getting raped despite that power, abstracts like Kismet getting stomped out by Imperiex and the list can go on and on.

As I said this was done and RKT won, I just disagree on how easy this would be for him.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke

@CapitolPunishment said:

"Don't get me wrong, I really hate SBP character but this specific incarnation of him is way overpowered."

He was written to be hated by readers, for some godly unknown reason. I wouldn't say over-powered, he is over powered like Leobforce Rulk was over powered, via intense jobber aura he has.

"Well the fact the he was freely flying through source walls breaking them down with ease whereas when the DC "Old Gods" that attempted the same thing got there souls stuck in same said source wall should show that his soul is somehow plot protected by his Oan amp."

It was writer protection, that alternate Zatanna had some of that too as did the depowered Mxy.

To be honest you have no idea what he threw at him, that attack didn't look much different that the one Odin hit Seth with where the captions said "Galaxies shatter" while the entire landscape remained untouched. I'll try to dig up that specific issue to see who else Mordru attacked then and what exactly it did. Personally I don't remember it being a Galaxy busting attack, I think it was some kind of transumtation attack iirc.

No just me, no one has any idea how powerful that attack was outside Prime's suit seemingly deflecting / absorbing it just fine. The Odin / Seth showing at least has that potential hyperbole written, people are just completely riding off Mordru's old better showings and assuming that attack was some sort of massively powerful magical blast. I find it unlikely that incarnation of Mordru is really even close to as powerful as older versions of him.

There was a ton of PIS involved admittedly, still it was showing of the power the intended for him to have and at the end weakened or not Myx came running back to the 5th dimension with a big S scar on his face begging his GF to seal it off or they would all die.

I doubt the scar stuck, albeit I doubt Prime was going to do a killing rampage of universal reality warpers any time soon, but a lot of things in that story made me have a lot of doubts.

"Good question but that happens all the time. Cosmics with cosmic awareness getting raped despite that power, abstracts like Kismet getting stomped out by Imperiex and the list can go on and on. "

Well the only memorable mention of folks with Omniscience lacking that comes to mind is anyone packing the IG, given despite knowing what happens they still perform the same actions. Warlock commented on it to boot. It's just that Rune King Thor didn't seem to have that issue as he out omniscienced a group of omniscient gods. When it comes to Prime, minus writers protecting him from this and that, most folks forgot their power sets when he came on to panel, Martian Manhunter to Monarch included on that list.

As I said this was done and RKT won, I just disagree on how easy this would be for him.

Depends if he actually does get to keep that jobber aura / plot aura, because outside that I'd imagine Rune King Thor would have a few nifty tricks to pull out and handle him, that you've probably heard me all say before mind you.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MyronLee26

A calm Rune King Thor is more powerful than than a pissed off Odin, and its been proven in Thor: The Reigning. Thor wins this

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MyronLee26

@ToasterComics said:

SUPERMAN PRIME ( Oa Guardian Amp )
No Caption Provided
VS

Rune King Thor
No Caption Provided
BATTLE LOCATION: War World
No Caption Provided
Who Wins?

I wouldve chosen this pic for RKT.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

I going with prime

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CapitolPunishment said:
@isaac_clarke:  

Mordru didn't throw a galaxy busting attack at Prime, he threw pink pellots at him.

(1)To be honest you have no idea what he threw at him, that attack didn't look much different that the one Odin hit Seth with where the captions said "Galaxies shatter" while the entire landscape remained untouched. I'll try to dig up that specific issue to see who else Mordru attacked then and what exactly it did. Personally I don't remember it being a Galaxy busting attack, I think it was some kind of transumtation attack iirc.

(2)As I said this was done and RKT won, I just disagree on how easy this would be for him.

1.You also don't know how powerfull attack Mordru threw at him, while we all know how powerfull was Odin's attack. And this energy fight, not kinetic once, so there doesn't have to be damage to battlefield. It could be, but it don't have to be. 
2.I belive that he would have to be a little creative to win that. 

Besides, last version about thing with Monarch that I've heard was that Time Traper teleported Prime, before Monarch exploded.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@baron2011 said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Sorry didnt see this before but normal thor has manipulate time and stolen soul why wouldnt Rune Thor be able to do so????

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Killemall said:

Although I may lean towards RKT here simply because of the versatility he is certainly not stealing Primes soul or disintegrating his body. Call it PIS if you like but Prime was still able to bust into the 5th dimension, snatch up Mxy against his will and torture him for months on end inside the source wall (In Primes words "This is where the Old gods get trapped like fly's on fly paper" old gods including DC's Odin and the souls of these "old gods" are trapped where prime roams freely), he survived a big-bang level explosion, he is immune to matter manipulation and all forms of magic that were thrown at him from a Black Adam punch to Mordru attacking him (Mordru is a Galaxy buster btw) to Mxy level magic. He was also shown able to move from dimension to dimension at will and even enter the nexus of reality to confront the Monitors themselves, they were so scared of him they didn't even dare challenge his power, they had to trick him into fighting Monarch (who they were also scared of). RKT may get a win due to all around versatility but it will no means be an easy one like the ones you mentioned, remember Prime is not Vulcan and if RKT makes a mistake he may pay dearly for it here. Also this thread was done a few times, once even like a week or two ago.

1.Cheers I understand your points

2.To the best of my knowledge Mordru never used matter manipulation on Prime simply magic which he shirk off , please feel free to correct me (I admit my knowledge of DC is a little weak I just have heaps of marvel comics thanks you a friend)

3.Soul stealing thing although Issac (Mr. Galactus) is not convinced I however am .

4.I never said it would be easy but I still think Rkt wins , just like you

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Thor could wipe him from existence or stop time and kill him when he was a baby. King Thor is to much for Superman Prime.

Wouldn't matter if he used time like that . Prime is from another universe, pretty sure RKT who is around elder god has no access to DC universe and it's time stream. That would be the job of the Time Trapper. 
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

You just guessing opn high level beings at this magnitude of power you think thats going to work ? Please . If the man had the power to tackle MXY whats the hell thor is going to do . Let me ask you this Whats the sourse of Rune powers ? its still magic. No matter how you put it .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

You just guessing opn high level beings at this magnitude of power you think thats going to work ? Please . If the man had the power to tackle MXY whats the hell thor is going to do . Let me ask you this Whats the sourse of Rune powers ? its still magic. No matter how you put it .

Well here are few things i would like to say:

• firstly, why not if RKT has powers he should be able to use and it and i see no reason why it did not work.
  • Mxy and thor's power set arent the same besides that's an event most people would consider PIS i wonder why you would even bring that up.
  • Rune is not magic but the power of souls collected from ultraverse, i am not denying for even a second that rune does involve magic in it all i am saying it rune is not all about magic. Besides Rune Thor did have odin force in him and odin force isnt magic either.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By monarch2016

prime kills him and then brings him back to life with a retcon punch like he did to JT

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By emperorznb

Rune King Thor wins this. Thor has now every soul from the universe and has the odin force. He could easily defeat prime in my opinion.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

And Prime isn't immune to magic. He is highly resistant that is all.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Wrong thats regular Prime . This is the AMPed version with Oan powers.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Stalemate. I'm not sure Rune Thor can erase him from reality as easily as he did Mangog. However Rune Thor has more chance of winning than Prime due to his immortality and being a nigh-omniscient. He can simply freeze time, matter manipulate, ect to create a pis device to defeat Prime. Prime can do absolutely nothing to this version of Thor. A pis punch? First of all, this isn't comics. This is a battle thread. I don't see a pis punch working here at all. What exactly is that going to do to a nigh-omniscient that's truly immortal and has fused with the universe? (Which indicates he's possibly a universal level reality warper if you compare him do Buddha). Prime has absolutely no methods nor attacks to even scratch this version of Thor. His auto-shields alone will stop them. Prime with the power of Oa may be slightly more powerful given how he's written, but he still has no method of completely putting Thor down. Thor with his wisdom and powers will win in the end.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Can You show me this Prime showing immunity to magic?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@czarny_samael666 Immunity to a certain affinity is nothing more than a statement that usually isn't backed up by scans. Prime surely didn't possess "immunity" if he's been tickled by a strike from Adam when he was boy Prime.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@czarny_samael666 Immunity to a certain affinity is nothing more than a statement that usually isn't backed up by scans. Prime surely didn't possess "immunity" if he's been tickled by a strike from Adam when he was boy Prime.
I know, but such a statement on panel would be appreciated.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

MXY is all the proof i need. Even a weaker Prime with less powers had higer resistance. I might have to double check and show you scan that it couldnt hurt him .

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

MXY is all the proof i need. Even a weaker Prime with less powers had higer resistance. I might have to double check and show you scan that it couldnt hurt him .

But are You really sure that:
1.Mxy was completly serious there?
2.He is using clear magic? This would completly mess with his 5th imp-status.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Bad reason. Mxy did absolutely nothing to Prime in that comic. Why didn't the writer simply write out a mini battle between Mxy and Prime? Because Mxy would win.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Stalemate. I'm not sure Rune Thor can erase him from reality as easily as he did Mangog. However Rune Thor has more chance of winning than Prime due to his immortality and being a nigh-omniscient. He can simply freeze time, matter manipulate, ect to create a pis device to defeat Prime. Prime can do absolutely nothing to this version of Thor. A pis punch? First of all, this isn't comics. This is a battle thread. I don't see a pis punch working here at all. What exactly is that going to do to a nigh-omniscient that's truly immortal and has fused with the universe? (Which indicates he's possibly a universal level reality warper if you compare him do Buddha). Prime has absolutely no methods nor attacks to even scratch this version of Thor. His auto-shields alone will stop them. Prime with the power of Oa may be slightly more powerful given how he's written, but he still has no method of completely putting Thor down. Thor with his wisdom and powers will win in the end.

It's a stalemate or Thor wins. Prime cannot do anything to this version of Thor.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Bad reason. Mxy did absolutely nothing to Prime in that comic. Why didn't the writer simply write out a mini battle between Mxy and Prime? Because Mxy would win.

Something like WWHulk vs. Skrull Bolt I suppose?
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

RK Thor wins.

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ToasterComics
@MyronLee26: No i don't think Thor wins this, 3 Reasons 

1. Prime is not weak against Magic, Prime is also not effected by Reality Manipulation or Manipulation abilities.

2. Prime cannot be wiped out of Existence or Destroyed because Prime is an Immortal Anomaly, it says so in Legion of 3 Worlds.

3. Prime defeated Mxy and other high end Magic users, and Prime is also the Time Trapper so time abilities won't work on Prime anyway.

Id say Prime wins simply because he is RKT Kryptonite lol
ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ToasterComics
@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

HAHAHA!

No.

Prime is not weak against Magic, Prime is an Immortal Anomaly that cannot be erased from existence or be destroyed.
Prime is not effected by Manipulation abilities.

Prime is simply too much for RKT
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By MrDirector786

@ToasterComics:

So did you make this thread with a clear winner in mind? If that's the case, then this thread is spite.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@ToasterComics said:

@MyronLee26: No i don't think Thor wins this, 3 Reasons 1. Prime is not weak against Magic, Prime is also not effected by Reality Manipulation or Manipulation abilities. 2. Prime cannot be wiped out of Existence or Destroyed because Prime is an Immortal Anomaly, it says so in Legion of 3 Worlds. 3. Prime defeated Mxy and other high end Magic users, and Prime is also the Time Trapper so time abilities won't work on Prime anyway. Id say Prime wins simply because he is RKT Kryptonite lol

1. So Prime's immune to reality warping powers of someone like say, Pre-Retcon Beyonder and Pre-Retcon Molecule Man? False statement. He isn't immune.

2. So if the Presence or TOAA wanted to erase him from reality, they can't?

3. Mxy never used ANYTHING against Prime. It's like saying you defeated a tank by planting explosives on it and blasting non stop bazooka shots at it and they did absolutely nothing to stop you but just sit there and watch.

Rune Thor is a TRUE immortal, he's died before he's gained his powers and came back to life by summoning Odin and he's evolved past Death, he's a nigh-omniscient which means he knows almost everything there is to know, and he's fused with the universe in the end of the Rune Thor story (Buddha in JTTW was one with the universe and he's reality warped on a universal level).

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ToasterComics
@PunkMastaFlex: @czarny_samael666

Prime with the Oa Power is far beyond his Boy version lol.

There is really nothing Thor can do to stop Prime, if you guys have read Prime's stories like i have you should already know lol, but in the same respect i think Prime would have the better chance considering the Oa Power combined with his own, and under that Power Prime was easily able to go through and beyond the source wall and make light of Monitors, Mxy and other high end Magic users.

I have read RKT and he would be a Problem for Prime, it would be a big test for both characters, however Prime was written to be a walking plot device with great powers in the comics.

i would give the slight edge to Prime because he would actually have more ways to beat RKT then  Thor beating him.
ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ToasterComics
@PunkMastaFlex

1. Uh RKT is not even close to being PR Beyonder level in warping capabilities, that makes no sense. But to answer that No, Prime is not effected by any type of warping powers, Read COIE and LO3W, due to Prime's existence outside of the Multiverse. And Prime is an Immortal Anomaly.

2. TOAA nor Presence can wipe him from Reality, all they could do is keep him locked up forever or beat the hell out of him lol, but kill no. Prime can't be killed period. And why are you bringing up TOAA and Presence? RKT is not even comparable to them, that is a Joke.

3. Mxy didn't do anything because he could not, Prime was just too powerful at that point when he had the Oa Power within him, although Prime potentially could have taken Mxy's power and added it to his own, this was seen when Prime demanded Mxy to give him his 5th Dimensional Magics, Mxy ended up barely escaping, Mxy also stated that Prime was an Abomination and that it would be the end if he took his Power.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@ToasterComics said:

@PunkMastaFlex: @czarny_samael666: Prime with the Oa Power is far beyond his Boy version lol. There is really nothing Thor can do to stop Prime, if you guys have read Prime's stories like i have you should already know lol, but in the same respect i think Prime would have the better chance considering the Oa Power combined with his own, and under that Power Prime was easily able to go through and beyond the source wall and make light of Monitors, Mxy and other high end Magic users. I have read RKT and he would be a Problem for Prime, it would be a big test for both characters, however Prime was written to be a walking plot device with great powers in the comics. i would give the slight edge to Prime because he would actually have more ways to beat RKT then Thor beating him.

Prime with Oa power is speculation as he's never possessed stated power within comics to my knowledge.

I've already stated the little problem with Mxy. Here let me requote it for you:

3. Mxy never used ANYTHING against Prime. It's like saying you defeated a tank by planting explosives on it and blasting non stop bazooka shots at it and they did absolutely nothing to stop you but just sit there and watch.

IF you've actually read Rune Thor's stories, you would come to find that he cannot be beaten by Prime in anyway right?

Plot means little to nothing but mostly an excuse on battle forums. It holds nothing but time and that time wasted upon stating a meaningless excuse to avoid a direct reasoning.

Prime has NO way of defeating Thor here without the writer's bad writing and/or plot. He's immortal for one, he can come back to life, nigh-omniscient, and he's a possible universal level reality warper.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@ToasterComics:

1. Uh RKT is not even close to being PR Beyonder level in warping capabilities, that makes no sense. But to answer that No, Prime is not effected by any type of warping powers, Read COIE and LO3W, due to Prime's existence outside of the Multiverse. And Prime is an Immortal Anomaly.

Uh I was pointing out a fault in your argument and rid that idiotic claim of "immunity." If he was truly unaffected by ANY warping powers, he wouldn't be affected by Beyonder's and Molecule Man's.

2. TOAA nor Presence can wipe him from Reality, all they could do is keep him locked up forever or beat the hell out of him lol, but kill no. Prime can't be killed period. And why are you bringing up TOAA and Presence? RKT is not even comparable to them, that is a Joke.

... the fact that you just stated that they cannot kill Prime completely discounts your arguments. If you knew what TOAA truly is, you're incredibly wrong.

3. Mxy didn't do anything because he could not, Prime was just too powerful at that point when he had the Oa Power within him, although Prime potentially could have taken Mxy's power and added it to his own, this was seen when Prime demanded Mxy to give him his 5th Dimensional Magics, Mxy ended up barely escaping, Mxy also stated that Prime was an Abomination and that it would be the end if he took his Power.

Mxy couldn't do anything because he did absolutely nothing. That's all there is to it. I find it funny how Mxy stated that last sentence if Prime was truly as powerful as you make him out to be. Also:

although Prime potentially could have taken Mxy's power and added it to his own, this was seen when Prime demanded Mxy to give him his 5th Dimensional Magics,

IF Prime could've taken it, why did he demand for it?

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ToasterComics
@PunkMastaFlex

1. Prime with Oa Power is Speculation? How? 
we obviously saw when Prime cracked open the Guardians head to obtain the Oa Power within him thus making Prime far more powerful then before, and there were feats, how did you miss them? He beatdown the JLA and Mxy with Annataz and several Monitors, and he ripped open Monarch and Survived a Universal Buster, not to mention Prime was able to go through and beyond the source wall at will. Id say that counts for something in the feats department.

2. Mxy was nothing to Prime at that point, Prime was too powerful, did you even read my last post's were i explained it in detail?

3. Why can't Prime defeat or outmuscle RKT? where's the proof in that statement?

4. RKT Possible Universal level warper? Possible? meaning not truly confirmed, at least Mxy has established himself as a true Universal Warper unlike RKT. And as i said Universal Warping does not effect Prime regardless of any excuse you would like to make, in the hopes of making Prime seem lesser then RKT, LOL!
ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ToasterComics
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@ToasterComics:

Uh I was pointing out a fault in your argument and rid that idiotic claim of "immunity." If he was truly unaffected by ANY warping powers, he wouldn't be affected by Beyonder's and Molecule Man's.

... the fact that you just stated that they cannot kill Prime completely discounts your arguments. If you knew what TOAA truly is, you're incredibly wrong.

Mxy couldn't do anything because he did absolutely nothing. That's all there is to it. I find it funny how Mxy stated that last sentence if Prime was truly as powerful as you make him out to be. Also:

although Prime potentially could have taken Mxy's power and added it to his own, this was seen when Prime demanded Mxy to give him his 5th Dimensional Magics,

IF Prime could've taken it, why did he demand for it?

@PunkMastaFlex:  You're a funny guy :()

1. where was my fault? i simply just stated the abilities of Prime and now you come at me with profound claims.

2. Uh, LOL, i know who TOAA is, you act as if your the only one who knows stuff haha, you keep making me laugh man, im sorry let me continue, the TOAA is the true high Grand Daddy of them all GOD of the entire Marvel Universe/Multiverse you name it. and i know  the power of TOAA, however from Prime's stories he simply cannot be erased, he is bound to the DCU or in a cross over terms which would be considered NON-CANNON anyway he is basically bound to the Comic Omniverse, He can be defeated, trapped and locked up forever, but he just can't be wiped out. Of Course TOAA would stomp Prime, lol hell would would stomp him for all Eternity for that matter.

3. Prime could not take Mxy's powers unless Mxy gave them up, but then again no one can just take Mxy's power, in the Emperor Joker stories, the Joker tricked Mxy into giving him his powers, in Primes case Prime just made an example of Mxy by toying with him and beating on him like a little Rag Doll, Prime wasn't as persuasive as the Joker, this is because the Joker is actually friends with Mxy. Mxy could not beat Prime, infact it was Prime that broke into the 5th dimension to kidnap Mxy, Mxy tried to fight but he was outclassed by Primes New Godly abilities, then Prime took Mxy to a secret layer where Prime proceeded to Tourture Mxy untill he could not bare being beaten on anymore.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@ToasterComics:

1. we obviously saw when Prime cracked open the Guardians head to obtain the Oa Power within him thus making Prime far more powerful then before, and there were feats.

Now show to me what he's done with the Oa power.

He beatdown the JLA and Mxy

Superboy Prime alone was a problem for the JLA. The Annihilators can defeat the JLA and they cannot defeat mid level skyfathers such as Mephisto let alone, Rune Thor. I've already pointed out the flaw with Mxy.

and he ripped open Monarch and Survived a Universal Buster

Yet there were clearly stars and planets left in the universe, even life:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/518/countdown13p21ud4.jpg/

not to mention Prime was able to go through and beyond the source wall at will. Id say that counts for something in the feats department.

What does going through the source wall have anything to do in a battle against Thor?

2. Mxy was nothing to Prime at that point, Prime was too powerful, did you even read my last post's were i explained it in detail?

What you've also stated contradicts your claims as well. Prime obviously wasn't too powerful if he wanted Mxy's powers.

3. Why can't Prime defeat or outmuscle RKT? where's the proof in that statement?

Outmuscle? Odin has been stated to only be able to lift 60 tons yet he can amp his strength with his power to be beyond that of Surfer's and Thor's. Rune Thor's power is beyond Odin's by far. Beings such as Mephisto and Zeus can clearly amp their strength levels beyond that of Hulk's easily and such. Prime's limits of his strength is clearly not even solar system level. Also you would believe that a nigh-omniscient would engage Prime in h2h combat? Speaking of which, Rune Thor would win in that because of his nigh-omniscience.

4. RKT Possible Universal level warper? Possible? meaning not truly confirmed, at least Mxy has established himself as a true Universal Warper unlike RKT. And as i said Universal Warping does not effect Prime regardless of any excuse you would like to make, in the hopes of making Prime seem lesser then RKT, LOL!

Possible if you compare him to Buddha in JTTW which in terms of power, both character's are incredibly similar. Has Mxy even attempted to engage Prime in battle? No.

I've already pointed out that your arguments are flawed, that your words contradict each other, and discounted your feats. Mxy and Monarch alike. Now how does Prime actually win? He can't.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@ToasterComics:

2. Uh, LOL, i know who TOAA is, you act as if your the only one who knows stuff haha, you keep making me laugh man, im sorry let me continue, the TOAA is the true high Grand Daddy of them all GOD of the entire Marvel Universe/Multiverse you name it. and i know the power of TOAA, however from Prime's stories he simply cannot be erased, he is bound to the DCU or in a cross over terms which would be considered NON-CANNON anyway he is basically bound to the Comic Omniverse, He can be defeated, trapped and locked up forever, but he just can't be wiped out. Of Course TOAA would stomp Prime, lol hell would would stomp him for all Eternity for that matter.

TOAA is the writer itself. The same writer writing Prime. So you tell me if TOAA cannot kill Prime.

3. Prime could not take Mxy's powers unless Mxy gave them up, but then again no one can just take Mxy's power, in the Emperor Joker stories, the Joker tricked Mxy into giving him his powers, in Primes case Prime just made an example of Mxy by toying with him and beating on him like a little Rag Doll, Prime wasn't as persuasive as the Joker, this is because the Joker is actually friends with Mxy. Mxy could not beat Prime, infact it was Prime that broke into the 5th dimension to kidnap Mxy, Mxy tried to fight but he was outclassed by Primes New Godly abilities, then Prime took Mxy to a secret layer where Prime proceeded to Tourture Mxy untill he could not bare being beaten on anymore.

Doesn't really matter as Prime clearly wants Mxy's powers and therefore, insinuates that Mxy possesses power beyond that of Prime.

ToasterComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ToasterComics
@PunkMastaFlex:  You haven't pointed out anything lol, if anything im still laughing.

1. TOAA has no rights to prime lol, he is Marvel and a cross over with him and Prime would be Non Cannon.

2. But it does matter, Prime only wanted to get Mxys Powers to further combine to his own and to maintain his adult form forever.  Prime was stronger then Mxy in the sense that Mxy's powers naturally could not effect Prime in a hurtful manner etc. 

3. Prime's Physical strength has been compared with Silver Age Superman level Strength, although it has not truly been seen it still has been stated that his Strength is close or on par with SA Levels of Strength, and just to give an example Silver Age Superman was able to Tow an entire Galaxy of planets to the other side of the Cosmos with only 1 Arm and it was easy, another feat of SA Level strength is when SA Supes as a boy held a miniature black hole that weighed Trillions of tons and had the magnetic pull of a Dozen Super Novas.

Show me where RKT uses Nigh Omniscience.