#1 Edited by Thewhiteronin (727 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team is bloodlusted and will use any means necessary to destroy everyone in Asgardian. Asgard has access to Odin, the Destroyer Armor, and any other super weapons. The Asgardians CANNOT get any help from the other realms, use reality/time manipulation, nor can they BFR. Asgard only gets TWO day of prep and they're told that an extremely powerful is coming to get them. DC Team also gets one day of prep to reach the pinnacle of their power. Victory is achieved when DC Team kills every Asgardian and vice-versa for Asgard.

VERSUS

#2 Posted by mjolnirson (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin could go solos with the destroyer. OR...

Thor vs Superman prime.

All the remaiting Asgardians with Beta Ray Bill, Loki, Enchantress, Scruge, etc... vs Monarch.

And Odin vs Kal.

#3 Posted by reaverlation (17057 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime sundips for a day and so does Kal Kent I guess...Team I guess

#4 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime rips open Monarch's chest killing everyone but himself.

#5 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it would work on a Destroyer Armored Odin

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

I don't when I consider everyone in the universe died.

#7 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@immortal777 said:

I don't when I consider everyone in the universe died.

That DC universe was featless IIRC.A regular monitor and a flower survive the attack.Monarch is a life wiper,but I haven't seen him destroy any galaxies like Odin did.

#8 Posted by LivingTribunil (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why superman prime needs allies to win this.

I don't see why superman needs to be prime either, couldn't just ordinary Superman win this? Does Asgard have anything to counter his super speed? He could just run around slaughtering everyone with his heat vision.

Superman prime might as well just punch the planet apart.

#9 Edited by reaverlation (17057 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: The entire universe was destroyed. It was confirmed by Solomon (think that's the name) in Final Crisis

#10 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by reaverlation (17057 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

@homicidalmaniac: The universe was created again. Solomon even confirmed it.

Do you(or someone else)have the context scans to prove so.Other issues leads that universe didn't have no living beings anymore.

@killemall Your opinion of the Monarch universal feat

#13 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac After The Monitor recreated the universe, it was infected with a virus that killed all life in the universe

#14 Posted by reaverlation (17057 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

@homicidalmaniac: The universe was created again. Solomon even confirmed it.

Do you(or someone else)have the context scans to prove so.Other issues leads that universe didn't have no living beings anymore.

@killemall Your opinion of the Monarch universal feat

@dondave said:

@homicidalmaniac After The Monitor recreated the universe, it was infected with a virus that killed all life in the universe

#15 Edited by termiteone4ever (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard is no more . The Team Easily Takes this . Danm The team sits back and watch superman Prime take it all . KAL Kent sips on his superman sun juice and gets a tan . There is not much the Asgardian team can do even with ODIN. Magic for sure doesnt affect two of them even on high levels.

I think Odin needs to Protect his Face in that Armor. Danm knowing Superman Prime he might just rip him and suit apart.

#16 Posted by AndreySemyonov1337 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime solos.

#17 Edited by thanosii (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing how some people will support their favorite company even though you create a spite battle like e.g...

A casual galaxy buster vs a planet buster

A sky father that channelled universal energies vs one who had to die to reach those levels

An armour made to fight an entire host of Celestials with a sword that can cut through celestials vs an armour ripped by a kryptonian

Even in the face of such spite fanboys insist

#18 Posted by Juiceboks (10651 posts) - - Show Bio

Team gets stomped by Odin.

#19 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

Amazing how some people will support their favorite company even though you create a spite battle like e.g...

A casual galaxy buster vs a planet buster

A sky father that channelled universal energies vs one who had to die to reach those levels

An armour made to fight an entire host of Celestials with a sword that can cut through celestials vs an armour ripped by a kryptonian

Even in the face of such spite fanboys insist

Exactly. What is going on here?

#20 Posted by highaccuser (8443 posts) - - Show Bio

@livingtribunil: okay...I can tell you're new but...that's laughable for reasons that should be obvious.

#21 Posted by Artyom (3311 posts) - - Show Bio

@livingtribunil: okay...I can tell you're new but...that's laughable for reasons that should be obvious.

agreed hahahahaha

#22 Posted by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Going for Odin.

#23 Posted by Awesomedude (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

Slightly leaning to the DC team.

#24 Posted by eternityx (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard. Odin can just stop time and annihilate the team.

#25 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why superman needs to be prime either, couldn't just ordinary Superman win this? Does Asgard have anything to counter his super speed? He could just run around slaughtering everyone with his heat vision.

Yep.

Odin force users can freeze time, that's the equivalent of infinite speed, which means Odin is infinitely faster than this team.

Asgard curbstomps.

#26 Edited by Thewhiteronin (727 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: @theking47: Please read the OP, lol. I specifically stated that Asgard can't manipulate time or reality. Otherwise, it would be too easy for Asgard.

#27 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: @theking47: Please read the OP, lol. I specifically stated that Asgard can't manipulate time or reality. Otherwise, it would be too easy for Asgard.

Right... well then... pretend I never said anything.

#28 Posted by tensor (5088 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin dies along with asgard.

#29 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't allowing Asgard to have any weapons they want could bring out RKT out of Thor?

Well, I maybe mistaken if all RKT equipments or some came from other realms, might be wrong.

#30 Posted by Cgoodness (5962 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Gaea is currently running Asgard...and we all know how powerful she can amp people