I have no idea, cause I'm  a Marvel person, but I'm rooting for Mxyzptlk
gunjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gunjin

prime. can be swayed against this though, as mxyzptlk gets beat by regular supes.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad

WF Mxy wins with ease. Prime wins over the other incarnations especially the weakened one that Superman(boy) Prime owned.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Telcalipoca

i dont know who this superman prime one million is bu i will assume its superman prime alive in the one million world. 

prime wins .in countdown to final crisis prime had   mxyzptlk  as a prisoner with   mxyzptlk  unable to do anything to hurt prime or get away from him.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot
@Telcalipoca:
superman prime 1 million is basically a superman who had moved around the universe for nearly 700,000 years learning new powers including from the sourcewall/source than enhanced his descendants powers to incredible levels (kal kent for example), than went and lived in a supersun for 150,000 years greatly enhancing his powers again, he displayed high end reality warping, controlling the sun, power amping a green lantern ring to unnatural levels, molecular manipulation, being a energy being changing his skin colour costume etc... lots and lots of powers no one notices and sais he never displayed any but o well he still showed high level reality warping  and mentioned he could of saved a universe from being destroyed if he was fast enough to but the thing is he could off which shows universal reality warping and such and im not sure how powerful Mxy's is but when the joker had his powers he had universal destroying power but i think it took a bit of a time to do though i cant be sure on that. So ye dont listen to what people say about him he displayed alot of massive feats just no one noticed. Oh the high level reality warping would of most likely came from the 5th dimension power from his descendants
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Telcalipoca said:
"i dont know who this superman prime one million is bu i will assume its superman prime alive in the one million world.  prime wins .in countdown to final crisis prime had   mxyzptlk  as a prisoner with   mxyzptlk  unable to do anything to hurt prime or get away from him. "

Its golden superman from the mid 90's crossover,he wins cause he has all his regular stats boosted by a million or so years of sundipping,some power of the source,the last green lantern ring,5D power(just like mxy) he got it when one of his descendants married an imp,mxy gets raped.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Telcalipoca said:
" i dont know who this superman prime one million is bu i will assume its superman prime alive in the one million world.  prime wins .in countdown to final crisis prime had   mxyzptlk  as a prisoner with   mxyzptlk  unable to do anything to hurt prime or get away from him. "
But Prime 1 Million has no feats.. Ehehehe!
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot
@ssejllenrad:
he had alot of feats i just mentioned a few a second ago i cant belive no one noticed them
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFlash4740

Mxy blinks him out of Existence.

prodigyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By prodigyprime

@gunjin: Good Guy always wins. If it were real, Mxy would obliterate superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prime.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By justleader

Mxy wins this

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

Mxy wins this

this.

Superman Prime 1 million is featless

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kcaz

doesnt superman prime 1 million have the power of the 5th dimension imp as well?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Mxy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz: It's been said, but he never demonstrated his true power.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vaeternus

Prime

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XiiX

Mr. Mxyzptlk

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blackadamFTW

@JediXMan said:

Mxy.

Yep.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kcaz:No. But he has a relative who has. In 67th century, one of his relative married the queen of 5th dimension and produced an off-spring.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Superman prime one million : He's Not Featless

To begin with you must look at the source and the beginning. How did Superman

Prime come to be?

Quoting sources from the Superman Prime wiki and the official comic i can

explain that.

"The legend began in the last years of the second millennium anno Domini with

a birth not of this Earth. That child was Kal-El of Krypton, the sole survivor

of a cataclysm that destroyed one of the most advanced and ancient civilizations

in the galaxy. Kal-El was raised as a normal human child by the Kansas farmers

Jonathan Kent and Martha Kent. It was their love and care that would transform

one of the world's most powerful individuals from the product of a cold alien

civilization into one of the most noble and charismatic men alive. Under the

Earth-name of Clark Kent he was a reporter for the Metropolis Daily Planet where

he worked with his future wife Lois Lane. Kal-El is however more widely known by

the name, Superman. It was as the costumed "super-hero" Superman (an identity designed to preserve his privacy as Clark Kent and to protect his adopted family) that Kal-El had his biggest impact. He was the leader of Earth's superhuman (and

often much of the human) community and served as the role model that all

subsequent heroes were measured by. In his career he saved the world from the

threats of interstellar invasion, natural disaster and the continued activities

of a cadre of "super-villains" (including the original, the early Bizarros and

the sentient anti-sun Solaris). During this time Superman rose to the height of

his activities, married his beloved Lois Lane, served as leader to the Justice

League and acted as mentor to a new generation of heroes. The vast Kryptonian powers that served to make him Superman also made Kal-El

virtually immortal. He would watch as he out lived his parents, then his friends

and then even his wife Lois. Still serving as the world's foremost champion he

began to slow as the sadness of the losses began to mount. Legend then tells how

close to the end of the twenty first century, Superman Prime (as history will

remember as Kal-El) passed the responsibilities of being Superman to his heir,

Superman Secundus, and created the Superman Dynasty. Then one day he left

Earth.

The Return to His travels lasted from the 21st Century, and ended somewhere

at the turn of the 700th Century. During his travels, he acquired vast abilities

and skills from every being he meet and gained perfection over all the abilities

he received (when he broke through the Source Wall he even studied under the

Source itself, meaning he could have a portion of the Source's power or more,

the true extent of abilities he received from the Source are unknown). When he

returned he forged a covenant with his descendants, he would bestow upon them a

small fraction of his power as long as they served for truth and justice. He

also gained the abilities of his lineage and magnified them with his own power

(for example, the Superman of the 67th century married the queen of the 5th

Dimension, GZNTPLZK, which in turn gave Superman Prime the abilities and powers

of a 5th Dimension Imp). After the covenant he left and returned to his fortress

of solitude in the center of the Super Sun."

First off, Superman Prime powers have come into question by some people, some of which doubt the power he possesses, here are some common critiques.

"Superman Prime couldn't even bring Lois Lane back without her DNA."

No Caption Provided

This in not true, Superman Prime was fully able to bring back Lois Lane without her DNA. He just needed it to put her into a god like body like himself. He later proves this by recreating all of planet Krypton and its inhabitants with only a Rock.

No Caption Provided

Also you may ask, "But still, doesnt this prove that he couldnt recreate something out of nothingness?" Fair enough, but i must remind you that this is when he first used his newfound powers, which probably means he was getting used to them. He proves different later on.

Other Criticism and skepticism includes

"Why did Superman need to use the Green Lantern Ring to defeat Solaris?"

No Caption Provided

Short Answer no. Solaris was already extremely weakened and therefore it is extremely possible that Superman didnt want to waste any Solar power that he didnt need to. Plus on top of the fact that the Green Lantern in the most powerful Weapon and the Universe and that the strongest of willpower can use its power to "shape reality" i definitely wouldn't put this thing at a low level.

And last but no least on the criticism is that

"Superman Prime doesnt have any feats back up his supposed Omnipotence"

This is where i can somewhat agree, but thats what the next portion of this list is gonna show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATS AND FACTS

First we have to talk about how Superman Prime came to be and where he got all of his extra powers from. Surely 15,000 years in the Sun wouldnt make him a Universal or even Mutiversal level character. For that we have to look at his power sources.

First, The 5th Dimension

For those of you that dont know, the 5th Dimensional Imps, are Imps... from the 5th Dimension... go figure. They are beings with extreme power at their disposal that put them above nearly all cosmic beings in the Multiverse. They have shown to be able to destroy dimensions by laughing and creeating entire Universes by snapping their fingers. They surely have a lot of power under their belt. But what does this have to do with Superman Primes power.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Simple, this is where one of his main power sources come from. You see one of Supermans descendants actually married the Queen of the 5th Dimensional imps and not only was able to have the lineage of Superman having some 5th Dimensional powers, as mentioned here.

No Caption Provided

In fact every a descendant of Superman from this gained 5th Dimensional imp powers, and one Superman WAS a 5th Dimensional Imp

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

But also gave much of the Superman lineage afterwards immunity to Magic

No Caption Provided

>Also Mxy, the Multiversal level god who did all that crazy shit? He worked for Superman Prime later on<

No Caption Provided

Seeing how powerful 5th Dimensional imps are, the fact that not only was Superman given a lot of their powers but also the fact that a 5th Dimensional imp actualy looks up to Superman means a lot. Look up Worlds Funnest for reference to how powerful they are.

This alone could give evidence to Superman Prime being majorly cosmic in power and control, but there still a lot of space left to go.

2.) The Source Wall

Superman mentions in one of his tales that he "Crashed the Gates of Heaven" to find all the answers.

No Caption Provided

He also mentions that he went to the edge of the Multiverse and Back, this could mean only one thing. He went into the Source Wall

No Caption Provided

What is the Source Wall you ask? Simple, it is the wall that is supposed to separate the creator of all Reality with the Multiverse at large. It s set towards the edge of the Universe (New Earth) and is beyond the Promethea Galaxy. It isnt all to hard to access, as several have done before to gain its amazing power, that of which is beyond all others in the Multiverse, but at a terrible cist. Noone has ever reached the Source Wall itself and lived to leave, not even majorly god level beings. Only 2 have ever in DC managed to do it. Well get to the other one later.

No Caption Provided

The fact remains that Superman Prime apparentley not only got into the Source Wall, which isnt that hard, but escaped with his life and apparently some of the power and knowledge of it. This is extremely impressive and does prove that Superman could be omnipotent. Why?

THIS

No Caption Provided

This is a scan of the Spectre after he had entered and absorbed some of the power of the Source. It made him powerful enough to become one with billions of Universe and such and made him almost one with The Presence. This alone proves that if Superman Prime actually entered into the Source Wall, and broke out with a fraction of the power as with the Spectre. Than that would put him on a cosmic scale, FAR above that of even the 5th Dimensional imp powers.

It is most likely that Superman Prime trained under the Source and acquired some if its powers in his thousands of yeas away, it was also what occupied his time for the most of it. This would mean that he had used this power to explore the Universe and save billions of lives. How do i know this?

No Caption Provided

This is basically as far as i need to go to prove that Superman Prime is not just Superman that spent 15,000 years in the Sun and came up Universal Level. Theres a lot more to it than that.

But i feel that i should show some more feats and such and explain why Superman Prime is considered so OP as hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER FEATS

The most famous feat that shows how powerful Superman Prime is is this one

No Caption Provided

This scan basically explains 2 things

1.) Superman Prime apparently made his own Universe.

2.) Superman Prime could also stop Universes from collapsing and save lives.

Now there are thise who would say that, "Well just because he said MY Universe doesnt mean its his" Well that is debateable, but still the overemphasis on MY does leave some questions, i wouldnt say My Earth if i didnt have something in direct affiliation with it, but the way he said MY was that he either owned it or had direct control over it, again, both are direct possibilites.

The thing however that makes this scan count is what Superman Prime says afterwards "Things were moving so fast even I couldnt stop your reality from collapsing" This basically proves that Superman Prime states he can stop a Universe from collapsing which in turn could mean that he could do more like rebuild or recreate. This scan however is the only one whee i seems this direct comparison is made, since there us no scan of Superman affecting Multiverses or anything badass as that, though the nonchalant way he says how he could stop realities means he could do more... but again thats based on the Power Sources and some speculation.

-------------------------------

CONCLUSION

Sorry this wasnt as long and as informative as some would like, but that mainly boils down to the fact that Superman Prime hasnt done all to much despite his great power, which i can understand. A lot of people dont want to see and even more OP version of Superman than already exists, so DC only uses him for the future. That and Superman Prime probably has his hands full battlig demons and evil gods somewhere in the future, and knows that any threat that happens in the past he and the Justice Leagues past selves cant fix.So theres no reason to but in in situations that dont need him.

If you dont like him i can understand, he is extremely overpowered and may seem like a boring character in comparison to Superman. But in the end, he still is Superman. He isnt a egomaniac that doesnt care for the Universe, he is still the man that protected the Universe countless times and probably protects the Multiverse for eons to come. He still remembers his roots and understands what life means. If you want proof of this look no further

No Caption Provided

(For those who can't read the last few Panels

No Caption Provided

There you go)

This Scan proves that no matter what, Superman will always remember who he is and remember the ones closest to him. Thats what makes him special, thats what makes him powerful

Thats What Makes him Superman.

» Source: http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime

Mxy Worked For SPOM later Cuz he respecte him and Why they would fight :l

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish: Dude that Was 3 month Ago Lol . According to what Grant morrison said .. It's True But He's Featless and Overrated :) .

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bee14ish

@bee14ish: Dude that Was 3 month Ago Lol . According to what Grant morrison said .. It's True But He's Featless and Overrated :) .

Can't let people keep spreading all the crap about 1 Million. :P
But in all honesty, I was pretty sleepy when posting, so I didn't have the greatest awareness. My bad.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes needed help from Mxy in order to resurrect Lois, which is one of the only few feats Supes 1million has.

And considering both Mxy and classic Supes feats alone, I think it's safe to say Mxy takes the win handily.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid said:

Supes needed help from Mxy in order to resurrect Lois, which is one of the only few feats Supes 1million has.

And considering both Mxy and classic Supes feats alone, I think it's safe to say Mxy takes the win handily.

Actually, it was Lzyxm Ltpkz who helped him. Plus, Superman also needed DNA.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mxyzptlk.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mcdavid

@mysticmedivh said:

@mcdavid said:

Actually, it was Lzyxm Ltpkz who helped him. Plus, Superman also needed DNA.

Oh right my bad, thanks. I have only seen the scans of superman 1 million feats and discussions. I got confused with the names. Makes much more sense why Lzyxm Ltpkz would help supes 1million as he is the future superman, not the michievious imp.

I am enlightened, haha.

Well either way. Mxy has already messed with Supes so many times in the past and without ever being truly mean-spirited about it. If Mxy was actually serious about it, I don't think supes could do much against that level of reality altering powers.

And yes, Supes 1million still needed help either way to complete this feat as well a

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal-El One Million, because of Source Wall. Also, Fun Fact:

Both Galactus and Doctor Doom are beings that are part of the Source Wall.

In Jesus and Kirby we trust.

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What great god like feats has superman 1 million done ? Mxy takes this 1 million is overrated.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mysticmedivh

@shenlong: Superman never went through the Source Wall, nor did he study in it, nor did he gain any powers from it.

@minutemen_64 said:

What great god like feats has superman 1 million done ? Mxy takes this 1 million is overrated.

This guy gets it. He has no feats.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MXY stomps

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: lol gold superman couldn't even remake Lois without dna

Giohd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman prime beats all and all plus anyone can just say his name backwards and beat him lol

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Atu

Shit like Prime One Mil shouldn't be on this forum. We really don't know the extent of his power and what he is truly capable of. You can argue that he's 5th dimensional, omnipotent, etc. but we will never know. The comics weren't too specific on what his powers are but we know that he recreated his dead wife and made his own universe. Mxy vs Prime One Mil feels like who can blink the other out of existence faster. But, then again, we'll never know if Prime One Mil can even go that far. It's safer to say Supes loses due to lack of evidence.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

mxy

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Goldchamp101

Mxy stomps

One million is wanked in general and is featless

KingMercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy wins. Mxy can minipulate time. With a snap of his fingers, BAM, Superman Prime One Million is banished from existence. Just because super man prime one million got new feats by the sun for 150,000 years, Mxy is like Time Father. He can banish Superman prime.

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxyzptlk.... with ease

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Any version of Mxy blinks him out of existence, heck, even Earth 2 Mxy that got pwned by Magog would blink him out of existence without even realising his existence.

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myx. But it's interesting to note Superman 1mil isn't actually featless after all.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Mxy

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers