#1 Posted by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime

Andromeda

Mon El

Bizarro

VS

How will Superman Prime and Bizarro fair in an all out battle against Mon El and Andromeda  ? 

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio
No One has an idea who wins this fight  ?
#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. LOL last time I made a theard with andromeda in it someone thought it was the one from the show.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Team 1. LOL last time I made a theard with andromeda in it someone thought it was the one from the show."
Ha Ha Ha  !  I think this fight would be a real battle.  Mon El is a Pre Crisis Superman level being and he and Superman Prime could slug it out... and Andromeda and Bizarro would be a hell of a fight too... since Andromeda is Pre Crisis too
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Prime.

#6 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.. the supermans i think... (or is it supermens?..)

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

While I hate to say it...Prime is a pre-Crisis Kryptonian with a ridiculuos strength...and has Bizarro on his side...when Mon-El and Andromeda have a bit more sane power levels...Prime wins. T_T

King Saturn said:

"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Team 1. LOL last time I made a theard with andromeda in it someone thought it was the one from the show."
Ha Ha Ha  !  I think this fight would be a real battle.  Mon El is a Pre Crisis Superman level being and he and Superman Prime could slug it out... and Andromeda and Bizarro would be a hell of a fight too... since Andromeda is Pre Crisis too"
Andromeda was created long after Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Mon-El has been pretty revised since CoIE.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Hm.. the supermans i think... (or is it supermens?..)"
Ha Ha Ha  ! 
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"While I hate to say it...Prime is a pre-Crisis Kryptonian with a ridiculuos strength...and has Bizarro on his side...when Mon-El and Andromeda have a bit more sane power levels...Prime wins. T_T

King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
Ha Ha Ha  !  I think this fight would be a real battle.  Mon El is a Pre Crisis Superman level being and he and Superman Prime could slug it out... and Andromeda and Bizarro would be a hell of a fight too... since Andromeda is Pre Crisis too"
Andromeda was created long after Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Mon-El has been pretty revised since CoIE.

"
Yeah your right about Andromeda...  but Mon El was a Pre Crisis Character and thats what I was going off of
#10 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Twilight Man said:
"While I hate to say it...Prime is a pre-Crisis Kryptonian with a ridiculuos strength...and has Bizarro on his side...when Mon-El and Andromeda have a bit more sane power levels...Prime wins. T_T

King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
Andromeda was created long after Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Mon-El has been pretty revised since CoIE."
Yeah your right about Andromeda...  but Mon El was a Pre Crisis Character and thats what I was going off of"
But the version of Mon-El in the picture is a Post-Crisis version...okay I'll stop complaining xP
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224814 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"King Saturn said:
"Twilight Man said:

King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
Andromeda was created long after Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Mon-El has been pretty revised since CoIE."
Yeah your right about Andromeda...  but Mon El was a Pre Crisis Character and thats what I was going off of"
But the version of Mon-El in the picture is a Post-Crisis version...okay I'll stop complaining xP
"
Oh I Know.  I just liked that picture of him...