Superman Prime 1 millon VS The Beyonder

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By CheeseSticks

Beyonder stomps

Edit: no it's a terrible curbstomps finally

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i made like, 10-15 posts on this thread, quote the one you're asking about.

If you're asking about how does the beyonder stomp, then that's because the beyonder can casually toy with the whole multiverse, that's far beyond SP1M's level.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18:

Pre retcon beyonder?

Been done before, pr beyonder curb stomps. Pr beyonder WAS the TOAAs equal in power.

No one is TOAAS equal in power. Pre Retcon Beyonder was created and got depowered by TOAA =PBut he is still more than capable of defeating Superman Pime One Million. Post Retcon Beyonder would lose though.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By patrat18

but prime can't die

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18:

I feel like you're misunderstanding the whole 'this is a terrie mismatch' thing

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

but prime can't die

Where was this said?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@chibio: No... Where he got depowered by TOAA... TOAA didn't even appear in Secret Wars IIRC... As for Post Beyonder... Well... I think he can still stomp a featless version of a character...

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By patrat18
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal said:

Superman had some of the Source Wall in him, Beyonder auto loses. HOTU is > Pre Retcon Beyonder. The Source Wall is probably similar to HOTU, both are doorways to the supreme power of their universe. Since Superman had some of this Source within him, he will curbstomp Beyonder without needed to expend any effort. Beyonder was never infinite, incalcuable but not infinite. RIP Beyonder.

No Caption Provided

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@dondave: his wiki look it up

Anyone can write lies on a wiki.

Beyonder wins without trying.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By patrat18
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SheenLantern

@patrat18 said:

@sheenlantern: dc comics by dc comics wiki

DC comics don't manage the DC wiki, it's run by fans and can be edited by anyone.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@patrat18:

Pre retcon beyonder?

Been done before, pr beyonder curb stomps. Pr beyonder WAS the TOAAs equal in power.

No one is TOAAS equal in power. Pre Retcon Beyonder was created and got depowered by TOAA =PBut he is still more than capable of defeating Superman Pime One Million. Post Retcon Beyonder would lose though.

What...no. TOAA is the creator and controller of the Marvel multiverse. The Beyonder comes from BEYOND that. He's outside Marvel's plane of power and as such that's why he was so ridiculously powerful in the Marvel universe. Beyonder depowered himself(it's been explained multiple times that Beyonder changes his nature whenever he feels like it since he's so powerful from the one who came from beyond, to a cosmic cube, to a mutant inhuman). TOAA had and continues to have nothing to do with Beyonder's nature.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: tf can i get some scans of that, cause toaa is the makers of marvel if im correct.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Chibio

@chibio: No... Where he got depowered by TOAA... TOAA didn't even appear in Secret Wars IIRC... As for Post Beyonder... Well... I think he can still stomp a featless version of a character...

You didn't quite understand what I meant. I meant that TOAA is the writer and as the writer he has the power to do everything he wants: Let Doctor Doom steal Beyonders powers, depower Beyonder by retconning him and so on.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: No, PR Beyonder isn't even from the Marvel Verse. He's from the Universe of the Beyonders, that's one of the main reasons the Marvel top tier cosmic entities couldn't even phase him altogether. TOAA has no authority on PR Beyonder.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring this talk about "Beyonder>Toaa" Beyonder wins the fight easily.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: No, PR Beyonder isn't even from the Marvel Verse. He's from the Universe of the Beyonders, that's one of the main reasons the Marvel top tier cosmic entities couldn't even phase him altogether. TOAA has no authority on PR Beyonder.

Man, will you stop already? The Universe beyond the Marvel Universe was introduced by the writers of the story. Beyonder still got his powers stolen by Doctor Doom (yet again, the writers decision). Beyonder still got depowered by the writer (TOAA in some sense). Beyonder was never TOAA's equal, nor was he above / beyond TOAA and he never will be.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio said:

@ghostravage said:

Man, will you stop already? The Universe beyond the Marvel Universe was introduced by the writers of the story. Beyonder still got his powers stolen by Doctor Doom (yet again, the writers decision). Beyonder still got depowered by the writer (TOAA in some sense). Beyonder was never TOAA's equal, nor was he above / beyond TOAA and he never will be.

Man, would you understand what im telling you already? The Universe of the Beyonders didn't belong to the Marvel Verse, Beyonder stated he was the omnipotent being in his Universe and as everybody knows... There can't be 2 omnipotent beings in the same universe, someone needs to be below the other. TOAA is Jack Kirby and Stan Lee and PR Beyonder got retcon by Tom Defalco, the colleague of his creator. I don't care if the writers wanted him to get his powers stolen nor anything. TOAA had nothing to do with it, since PR Beyonder was not able to be affected by anything on the Marvel Verse, since Beyonder wasn't a TOAA creation, which is the main reason the cosmic entities beg Owen to "stop" him... Because he himself was the only one with powers from the Universe of the Beyonders. Doom was able to do what he did because he reached for a short time the universe of the Beyonders.

Got it?

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#77  Edited By Herokiller12344

Gentlemen, I ask you only to think about this: If the Beyonder was truly omnipotent, then why would he need to do things like take pieces of other planets in order to build just one? Couldn't he just will all the materials into existence?

Omnipotence doesn't need a crutch.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By patrat18

Gentlemen, I ask you only to think about this: If the Beyonder was truly omnipotent, then why would he need to do things like take pieces of other planets in order to build just one? Couldn't he just will all the materials into existence?

Good point.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio said:

@ghostravage said:

Man, would you understand what im telling you already? The Universe of the Beyonders didn't belong to the Marvel Verse, Beyonder stated he was the omnipotent being in his Universe and as everybody knows... There can't be 2 omnipotent beings in the same universe, someone needs to be below the other. TOAA is Jack Kirby and Stan Lee and PR Beyonder got retcon by Tom Defalco, the colleague of his creator. I don't care if the writers wanted him to get his powers stolen nor anything. TOAA had nothing to do with it, since PR Beyonder was not able to be affected by anything on the Marvel Verse, since Beyonder wasn't a TOAA creation, which is the main reason the cosmic entities beg Owen to "stop" him... Because he himself was the only one with powers from the Universe of the Beyonders. Doom was able to do what he did because he reached for a short time the universe of the Beyonders.

Got it?

hmm......

@patrat18 said:

@herokiller12344 said:

Good point.

hmm.....

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman prime one million only has speculation on his side he has no feats to back anything up for example- SP1M is part of the source wall therefore he has a fraction of the presence in him so he should have infinite power…yes he should and therefore he should be able to take pre retcon beyonder however this is all based on speculation it's like saying with enogh prep John Constantine can find a way to beat Lucifer Morningstar because of how good a prep master he is yes maybe he should be able to but he hasn't got the feats to prove it and everyone acknowlages this in this instance and say that John has never shown anything to put him up to this level but now that its superman everyone just bypasses the fact that he has no feats and jump straight to speculation.

So my conclusion superman prime one million theoretically can take down pre retcon beyonder but that's in theory and as there is nothing else but theory to back SP1M up pre retcon beyonder lays claim to this battle in a spite.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of Beyonder wins

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder blinkstomps SMP1M even if we give him the theoretical power he has.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder casually blinks SPOM out of existence with a thought, all day every day.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder wins with easy

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mysticmedivh

Didn't see the date, sorry for bumping this thread.

Just realized I didn't bump this. Check the number between Dondave's post and my first one. "85, 87". It skips 86. Someone else bumped this and deleted their post. No wonder.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By pern

Superman Prime 1 Million stomps just to spite a certain Beyonder fanboy.

ultrasound_214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!! THE BEYONDER WINS! SMP1M IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS PEOPLE THINK!

Heaven_Sings7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Heaven_Sings7

Pre Retcon Beyonder wins, other versions of Beyonder loses to Superman Prime one mill

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps so hard, it ain't even funny.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps the virtually featless character.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder casually blinks SPOM out of existence with a thought, all day every day.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps the virtually featless character.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The beyonders come in and solo

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless it's any being equal to or greater than Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos in DC, i think i'll go for Pre Ret Beyonder here... Btw isn't he banned or something, for me Beyonder was one of those characters that blurred the line between nigh omnipotence and true omnipotence. Sort of like the Presence because now apparently there's the Primal Monitor.. It's all really confusing really.. :-/

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders stomps hard

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless it's any being equal to or greater than Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos in DC, i think i'll go for Pre Ret Beyonder here... Btw isn't he banned or something, for me Beyonder was one of those characters that blurred the line between nigh omnipotence and true omnipotence. Sort of like the Presence because now apparently there's the Primal Monitor.. It's all really confusing really.. :-/

I have never read anything with Beyonder, but as I have heard he was never Omnipresent or Omniscient, that already means he wasn't Omnipotent. With Omnipotence comes everything, every power and state of mind. He also got his power stolen which also proves he can't be Omnipotent.

OT: Why the F was this stomp thread bumped? SP1M is featless.