who takes it? 
(this battle is purely powerwise)

#2 Posted by Danilo018 (849 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Molecule Man easily.
#3 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018 said:
" PR Molecule Man easily. "
#4 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Possible GoldenPrime could take MM here...
#5 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer M. wins.

#6 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
"Lucifer M. wins. "

he's the weakest one..
#7 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @WindCloud said:
"Lucifer M. wins. "
he's the weakest one.. "
YOU'RE the weakest one !
#8 Posted by OblivionKnight (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@WindCloud said:
"Lucifer M. wins. "
he's the weakest one.. "

Not really IMO. 
I feel Lucifer is likely the most powerful, then PR MM, then SMP 1 Mil.
#9 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@OblivionKnight said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@WindCloud said:
"Lucifer M. wins. "
he's the weakest one.. "
Not really IMO. I feel Lucifer is likely the most powerful, then PR MM, then SMP 1 Mil. "

PR MM was above LT, Lucifer IS NOT! 
GoldenPrime is above any angel IMO...
#10 Posted by Ragnarokabyss (29 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...I dont think Golden prime thats powerful he will weaken when he far from the sun in long time or how about fight at the dark place ?? for MM and Lucifer.M thats would not be the problem but for Golden prime ????

#11 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio

It would come down to PR MM and SP1M. Supe's never showed the kind of universal power MM did... but he did recreate krypton... Even with all that power MM was still kinda a wimp, mentally at least...

#12 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lucifer is higher on the scale compared to SP1M, he's not just some angel. He's one out of two angels that helped create the multiverse in DCU. By himself he can create a universe.

#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
"  I think Lucifer is higher on the scale compared to SP1M, he's not just some angel. He's one out of two angels that helped create the multiverse in DCU. By himself he can create a universe. "
No he can't create a universe by himself, he would still need the Demurgic Power to do so.
#14 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:

" @OmegaDynasty said:

"  I think Lucifer is higher on the scale compared to SP1M, he's not just some angel. He's one out of two angels that helped create the multiverse in DCU. By himself he can create a universe. "
No he can't create a universe by himself, he would still need the Demurgic Power to do so. "
No, he can create a universe by himself. He needs his brothers help to make a multi-verse. Or does he need a little less to make a universe?
#15 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Tevnoba said:

" @OmegaDynasty said:

No he can't create a universe by himself, he would still need the Demurgic Power to do so. "
No, he can create a universe by himself. He needs his brothers help to make a multi-verse. Or does he need a little less to make a universe? "
No. You were right the first time. He needs Demiurgic power to create a multiverse
#16 Posted by ssejllenrad (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. PR MM ( I hate Bendis for letting him job)
2. Lucifer (only he and Michael are second to the Presence)
3. Gold Supes (He's only a pawn of the Source; And Presence > Source I believe)

#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" Correct me if I'm wrong:  1. PR MM ( I hate Bendis for letting him job) 2. Lucifer (only he and Michael are second to the Presence)3. Gold Supes (He's only a pawn of the Source; And Presence > Source I believe) "
Good sumation
#18 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man 
-  

Living Tribunal 

Lucifer

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

Prime one mil

#19 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

lucy wins here, lucy doesn't need to use physical strength to win this, he will simply convince both of them to give up their power or just make them kill and weaken each other

#20 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Except one has omniscience
#21 Posted by SilverGalford (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer morningstar solos

#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Except one has omniscience "
None of them are actually Omniscient.
#23 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime 1 Million    
#24 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@bergquist said:
" Superman Prime 1 Million     "
Uhh, no.  MM>Lucifer>>>>>SP1M.
#25 Posted by tholkerine84 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

um kidding right??? PR MM was sick he waves his finger and multiverse go bye bye along w lucifer and super douche 1 million.
#26 Posted by Primebonnick (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

molecule man is weak mentally Lucifer plays with his mind and wins. !mill dies first

#27 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

PR MM = Lucifer I guess

#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018 said:
PR Molecule Man easily.
#29 Posted by Assman (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer>MM>SMP1mill

#30 Posted by OblivionKnight (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer. The guy who was given God's control over matter. I'll take him.

#31 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime one Million dies in the first second then the real battle beings.

#32 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

prime is completely non factor, it's between lucifer and MM which would be a tough fight, but eventually lucifer wins imo.

#33 Posted by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman loses

#34 Posted by SirMethos (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of raw power, Lucifer has it. His power is essentially Reality Warping, with no limits. The only thing he can't do, is create something out of nothing.

While PR MM is obscenely powerful, he is not omnipotent, his power is not limitless.

Superman-Prime One Million is the weakest of the bunch, though he would probably win an actual fight, due to pure speed.

#35 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of raw power, Lucifer has it. His power is essentially Reality Warping, with no limits. The only thing he can't do, is create something out of nothing.

While PR MM is obscenely powerful, he is not omnipotent, his power is not limitless.

Superman-Prime One Million is the weakest of the bunch, though he would probably win an actual fight, due to pure speed.

#36 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Molecule Man and Lucifer fight while SP1M tries to find some DNA to create a fart... PR Molecule man wins.

#37 Posted by 30KRobert (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@riseofapocalypse: REALLY? REALLY...?

Living Tribunal KICKS PR MM's Ass

a more logical thinking is

Living Tribunal

Valiant Solar

Lucifer Morningstar

PR MM

-

5000 spots down the list later... (Spongebob transition)

Superman prime 1 million

as for the thread Prime One Million is a non factor against these two giants and in the end its lucifer probably

#38 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

@30krobert: Nope... You are wrong.

See Uatu... An entity who sees everything and everyone.(Pretty much almost omniscient). He's asking Owen to stop Beyonder from undoing all that is... Not to mention, read the part above, it mentions Owen has the best potential to beat Beyonder, and that's including been above LT given the fact even his head appears there...

Look how impressed and exalted are everyone just by his presence... See LT standing on the right of the room? Yep... He is there... Standing aside... For Molecule Man...

And here's Molecule Man repairing the Multiverse the Beyonder destroyed just by snapping his fingers... Yep... he did it...

Finally, the fight with the Beyonder altered the continuity of time and created chaos all over the Marvel-Verse... Yep... He did it again...

So i think you're underestimating PR Molecule Man by saying he's below LT, which is pretty clear he's not...

#39 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

All of this. PR MM is on a whole other level from any of these guys

#40 Posted by AlexandraWallace (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Yahweh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucifer>PRMM>>>>>>>>>Superman Prime one million lol

#41 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Molecule Man and Lucifer fight while SP1M tries to find some DNA to create a fart... PR Molecule man wins.

#42 Edited by comiczmaestro (82 posts) - - Show Bio

SP1M is a nom factor. PRMM can erase him from exsistence, or Lucifer can trap him in an alternate universe, Them, PRMM and Lucifer fight. I think they would have a hard fight, then Lucifer, realizing that he cannot beat his foe with raw power, flies away. PRMM chases him, but is sucked into a portal to an alternate universe that Lucifer created as he was flying.

The Morningstar wins due to BFR.

#43 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@comiczmaestro: lucifer can not create portals to the canvas that easily. and pre recton MM is much more powerful than lucifer. anyway, these two are banned from the vine for being too powerful

#44 Edited by Beware_My_Power (1919 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: easily. lucifer has tricked beings far smarter than MM. but sheer power, MM outclasses lucifer. or there is a chance lucifer can warp whatever MM can create, seeing as he warped much harder stuff...

#46 Posted by Beware_My_Power (1919 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: right when I leave... sorry, can't QFT... best thing I've heard today :)

#47 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Beware_My_Power (1919 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: lol I was looking back at the previous posts... someone said that SMP1M is "above any angel"

1. Not true

2. As if Luci is just "any angel"

xD

#49 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: lol, weird guy. I think a normal low level angle has the physical stats similar to hellboy. lucifer can travel the world faster than light can travel a few feet, has strength that is far greater than spectre's and durability to survive a creation erasing blast without a scratch. yeah, normal angle.

#50 Posted by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Molecule Man wins handily

what is prime 1 million, the guy who failed to stop a universe from dying, doing here, hanging with these multiversal + guys?