Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

wich one of them is stronger? I really dont know...
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

Basically the same being....They are just equally as strong, is just that Prime is crazy.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

PC Superman smacks him. They're equal in power, but PC Superman is much more experienced with dealing with beings as strong as he is while Prime isn't.

yeah right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By yeah right

when prime starts lugging around hundreds of planets at lightspeed by a chain instead of just one...let me know =/ 

when prime sneazes out a solar system let me know =/ 

when prime doesnt get hurt by a bite from krypto let me know =/ 

tell then they are in no way equal or the same being and PC superman wins
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Can someone please give me the pages with the biggest feats from both?
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Hmm Toughy... I guess if its a fair fight (no major plot devices or crazy powers that were used ONLY to defeat certain characters when needed) I say Prime Wins. No weakness, same amount of power. If Prime is Mad and has his Guardian Energyi power he absorbed he wins, if no then Idk but I still think prime takes it just like the Ion Sodam Fight.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JThree47693

Pre Crisis is faster and stronger and possibly more durable than Prime.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Well, Pre Crisis breaked all the dimensional barriers by fliyng countless times the speed of light, sneezed and destroyed a Solar System... Stoped a Supernova by fliyng around it, survives punches with the strnght of 100 galaxyes, survives Quasar energy, can lift 150 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 tons (or something like that), and has much other feats, but I dont know all of them. 

But didnt Prime survived a Universal Explosion or something?
yeah right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yeah right
@JThree47693 said:
"Pre Crisis is faster and stronger and possibly more durable than Prime. "

and anyone who thinks otherwise is  

A. out of their damn mind 

or 

B. needs to actually read a comic instead of pretending like they do =/
tholkerine84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tholkerine84

Pre-Crisis Superman = God lol Pre crisis stomps prime into just being a bad idea again.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Pre Crisis Superman for the win
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

This statement makes no sense in my opinion: Pre-Crises Superman = Superboy-Prime.

It makes absolutely no sense at all. SA Superman was able to tow many many different planets. Current Superman can barely tow one with wonder woman and green lanterns help. Superboy-Prime is a bit stronger than Current Superman, but not by such a huge marginal number as many people try and claim.

SA Superman = 10 to 20 times stronger than Current Superman
-This is because we know SA Superman does stuff like balance buildings with his pinky and tows a chain of multiple planets you can't even count on panel.
-Current Superman can barely tow a planet on his own and needed Wonder Woman and Green lanterns help.

Superboy-Prime = Maybe 1.5 or 2 times stronger than Current Superman from my speculations.
-It didn't take 20 Supermen to beat Prime, it only took 2.
-He's never KOed or beat Current Superman to a pulp, ever. 
-And for all we know Current Superman didn't want to kill the kid, it is much harder fighting someone that is trying to kill you when you are just trying to incapacitate them.

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rein

i Don't remember Superman prime ever Flying so fast he left the multiverse.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By supermandefender

Is this Superman Prime that fought Monarch? Or Superman Prime 1 million. Prime 1 million would beat Pre-crisis.....Superman Prime i dunno. He did alot of crazy feats and was able to pull off monarchs armor that held the destruction of a entire universe power inside it. That is a unbelieveable  amount of power. But soo is sneezing galaxies away. I will ponder on this 1.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman is more powerful . However , Prime has one GREAT advantage over SA Supes .

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Doombot_666

Pre-Crisis Superman: the superhero who could sneeze out the solar system... I'm so glad DC heroes aren't OPed anymore, lol.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By MrDirector786

For the last time, PC Superman smacks Prime.

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doombot_666
@MrDirector786 said:
" For the last time, PC Superman smacks Prime. "
Word.
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Danilo018

Oan- powered up is more powerfull than SA since he survived the universe explosion and beat the shit out of Mxy. But as a Superboy he is just a boy and SA smacks the floor with him.
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rein

When prime flies so fast he can leave the multiverse let me know

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warcry80

PC Supes wins!

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Warcry80 said:
"PC Supes wins! "

Why the bump?
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Primmaster64

hmmm Dind't I make something like this once?...

mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By mysticboy

PC Supes    

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I read all the posts about dragging a dozen planets on a chain and all but that's SA Superman/boy. Pre-crisis Superman is generally a reference to Bronze age Superman, not SAS. This can actually be a decent fight.

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killerjax

@CapitolPunishment said:

Bump. I read all the posts about dragging a dozen planets on a chain and all but that's SA Superman/boy. Pre-crisis Superman is generally a reference to Bronze age Superman, not SAS. This can actually be a decent fight.

No it cannot. SA Superman would piss all over SMP. He is MUCH MUCH stronger and his feats make SMP look like a turd.

BTW Prime 1 Million is not SMP, he is The Prime Superman i.e the Original Superman (well thats what Kal Kent implied) - This is not aimed at you Capitol

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By TheGoldenOne
PC Supes.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killerjax: I don't want to come off as a douche or seem like a fanboy but I know quite a bit about three Superman character, not an expert on all incarnations but pretty knowledge. I think that you missed the point of my post, I'm saying that Pre-Crisis Superman and Silver age Superman are two distinct incarnations of Superman. The silver age era ended around 1970, then the bronze age began and ended in 1985 with "infinate crisis" arc. The Bronze age Superman is the Superman incarnation generally referred to as "PRE-CRISIS", not the SA incarnation of Superman, do you get it? Some don't know the difference, hopefully now you do and I don't mean to seem condescending, I am just trying to help you out The bronze age (pre-crisis) incarnation of Superman is a beast but not quite SA in power, pretty far from it. If the OP made a mistake and meant "SA Superman" and not "pre-crisis Superman" (two distinct incarnations if the character), this is a curb stomp in favor of SAS. Also, I know the question/comment was not directed towards me but when people mention Superman prime they are referring to Superboy juiced on Oan energy. When they talk about the Superman prime from the future they refer to him as Superman prime one million, or Gold Superman prime, etc. He is the main stream Superman we know as Kal-El over 800,000 in the future. These distinctions are made because although different characters, they are both referred to in there own respective comic's as "Superman Prime". On on the mobile so I am sorry for the wall of text with no breaks lol.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

pc superman

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By a88378438

SA superman is far stronger than smp,he muscle strength enough hold the universe weight,kal kent never hold a galaxy weight@CapitolPunishment said:

@Killerjax: I don't want to come off as a douche or seem like a fanboy but I know quite a bit about three Superman character, not an expert on all incarnations but pretty knowledge. I think that you missed the point of my post, I'm saying that Pre-Crisis Superman and Silver age Superman are two distinct incarnations of Superman. The silver age era ended around 1970, then the bronze age began and ended in 1985 with "infinate crisis" arc. The Bronze age Superman is the Superman incarnation generally referred to as "PRE-CRISIS", not the SA incarnation of Superman, do you get it? Some don't know the difference, hopefully now you do and I don't mean to seem condescending, I am just trying to help you out The bronze age (pre-crisis) incarnation of Superman is a beast but not quite SA in power, pretty far from it. If the OP made a mistake and meant "SA Superman" and not "pre-crisis Superman" (two distinct incarnations if the character), this is a curb stomp in favor of SAS. Also, I know the question/comment was not directed towards me but when people mention Superman prime they are referring to Superboy juiced on Oan energy. When they talk about the Superman prime from the future they refer to him as Superman prime one million, or Gold Superman prime, etc. He is the main stream Superman we know as Kal-El over 800,000 in the future. These distinctions are made because although different characters, they are both referred to in there own respective comic's as "Superman Prime". On on the mobile so I am sorry for the wall of text with no breaks lol.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By emperorznb

@a88378438 said:

SA superman is far stronger than smp,he muscle strength enough hold the universe weight,kal kent never hold a galaxy weight@CapitolPunishment said:

What are you talking about? He's just proving that Pre-Crisis Superman is not Silver Age Superman. Pre-Crisis means a moment before crisis and the silver age of comic book happened way before the crisis. The bronze age is nearer to crisis on infinite earth so it is referred to as the pre-crisis era. Which means we are talking about Bronze Age Superman. And we all know here that SA Superman > Kal Kent by the way...

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By a88378438

@emperorznb said:

@a88378438 said:

What are you talking about? He's just proving that Pre-Crisis Superman is not Silver Age Superman. Pre-Crisis means a moment before crisis and the silver age of comic book happened way before the crisis. The bronze age is nearer to crisis on infinite earth so it is referred to as the pre-crisis era. Which means we are talking about Bronze Age Superman. And we all know here that SA Superman > Kal Kent by the way...

oh.i'm very sorry this..i'm wrong.sorry.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By emperorznb

@a88378438: It's alright dude... everybody makes mistakes.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By a88378438

@emperorznb: lol!thank you~

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Killemall

@yeah right said:

when prime starts lugging around hundreds of planets at lightspeed by a chain instead of just one...let me know =/ when prime sneazes out a solar system let me know =/ when prime doesnt get hurt by a bite from krypto let me know =/ tell then they are in no way equal or the same being and PC superman wins

That isnt really Pre-crisis superman thats SA superman. They are generally seen as 2 different versions because SA superman has a lot better feats.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall said:

@yeah right said:

when prime starts lugging around hundreds of planets at lightspeed by a chain instead of just one...let me know =/ when prime sneazes out a solar system let me know =/ when prime doesnt get hurt by a bite from krypto let me know =/ tell then they are in no way equal or the same being and PC superman wins

That isnt really Pre-crisis superman thats SA superman. They are generally seen as 2 different versions because SA superman has a lot better feats.

lol!friend~

i glad to meet you~

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LubeMan

@MrDirector786 said:

PC Superman smacks him. They're equal in power, but PC Superman is much more experienced with dealing with beings as strong as he is while Prime isn't.

Sounds good to me. I'd still give PC that slight upper limit in power, not to mention the power to pull the need for the extra ordinary power of a new power when needed. SBP still hasn't shown any thing on SA Superman or Superboy, imo.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

I thought pre-crisis just.. meant.. before CoIE, i didn't think it was that specific.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall

@Soothing_Sounds said:

I thought pre-crisis just.. meant.. before CoIE, i didn't think it was that specific.

Yes it generally does but the problem is there was about 20 year period where superman was way more powerful and was retconned BEFORE COIE, COIE is where every other DC universe got retconned.

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killerjax

@capitol I actually know the difference... I'm at fault because I didn't read ur post clearly, because alot of people always hype and overpower prime. And though I did get ott with dissing prime and was completely oblivious to what the op says... Either way, my opinion still stands, prime will lose to these guys, either one would spank him Thanks for the info though. Like one guy said after this I find out that. Coie isn't really pc superman

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

PC Superman gives Prime a prime size wallopin'.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OmegaDynasty

It would go like this: 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Killemall: Ohhh, Thank you sir.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LubeMan said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Sounds good to me. I'd still give PC that slight upper limit in power, not to mention the power to pull the need for the extra ordinary power of a new power when needed. SBP still hasn't shown any thing on SA Superman or Superboy, imo.

I feel you but I still don't think this is as much as a stomp as some are presuming. Don't forget, SBP has that same ability, you know the one where he just pulls plot protection out of his arse. Not to mention we are talking about the super juiced version of SBP, Superman prime who's powers are greatly enhanced.

@Killerjax said:

@capitol I actually know the difference... I'm at fault because I didn't read ur post clearly, because alot of people always hype and overpower prime. And though I did get ott with dissing prime and was completely oblivious to what the op says... Either way, my opinion still stands, prime will lose to these guys, either one would spank him Thanks for the info though. Like one guy said after this I find out that. Coie isn't really pc superman

No worries bro, I personally think this would be a good fight, SBP and his stronger incarnation as SMP have feats on par with with bronze age Superman.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty

What are those scans from? Smells like SA to me.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#46  Edited By TDK_1997

PC Sups wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

Silver Age Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gaurdian amped prime would win. Regular superboy prime would lose.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

Pre Crisis=Silver Age?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points