Superman (Pre 52), Thor & Sentry

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jayfournines

team 2 stands no chance. Superman beats Hulk and Rulk to death with the Juggernaut

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 80sBaby

Team 1 only wins due to Morals OFF.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Superman or Thor Solo, Sentry is too busy getting beaten by WW/WB Hulk alone. The other two slow bricks don't matter, Juggs gets his helmet and head ripped off while Rulk simply can't take the heat and burns out early in the fight. Superman is physically superior to all of them as well as faster while Thor is more powerful overall than everyone else as well, why are they on the same team? How was this a good idea in the first place, the world may never know...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

i dont see team 1 losing. They all can fly :) long range attacks and strength on par with all on team 2

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By PlasticBag

Team 1 defiantly takes it imo. Thor could defeat Rulk and Juggs on his own then Thor, Sentry, and Supes would open a can of whoop ass on the Hulk's face.

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TitanTempest

@PlasticBag: @termiteone4ever: @N0tS0An0nym0us: @Jayfournines: BUT!?!?!?! Could they Defeat the Blob hahahaha, Sorry couldnt keep a straight face :D

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@Jayfournines said:

team 2 stands no chance. Superman beats Hulk and Rulk to death with the Juggernaut

I just imagined Superman grabbing Juggernaut and beating Rulk and Hulk to death with Juggs as a bat x3

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@Jayfournines said:

I just imagined Superman grabbing Juggernaut and beating Rulk and Hulk to death with Juggs as a bat x3

Then he lets Thor and Sentry do the same just to be a boy scout (even with morals off)...

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@drgnx said:

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@Jayfournines said:

Then he lets Thor and Sentry do the same just to be a boy scout (even with morals off)...

I would pay so much to watch that 7 minute fight xD

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@drgnx said:

LOL that awesome.

Also am i missing something, no one here is actually a telepathy, how do they KO or kill the juggernaut (assuming we are talking Marko rather than Colossus). Thor has tried and failed in a number of occasions, including a hit with a god blast, dont see how anyone else could do any better than a godblast :S

I must be missing something.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MagnificentStorm

Where does everyone keep getting that Thor is STRONGER than JUGGS like really are we using the depowered version or something. Cause last time i looked Juggs was the powerful-est person here so yea. Also not to mention that this is world breaker hulk who would be able to do something he would just get knocked out just like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@drgnx said:

LOL that awesome.

Also am i missing something, no one here is actually a telepathy, how do they KO or kill the juggernaut (assuming we are talking Marko rather than Colossus). Thor has tried and failed in a number of occasions, including a hit with a god blast, dont see how anyone else could do any better than a godblast :S

I must be missing something.

I was honesty looking at from the perspective of Superman just picking him up and swinging him around really fast and playing baseball with his buddies. Superman can lift 100 tons and Juggs weighs less than 100 tons (though 100 ton juggs would be an awesome sight =P), so it shouldn't be that hard.

The only thing we need to figure out is if Juggs is immune to dizziness or not when swung around really fast.