willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By willpayton

@Shawnbaby said:

He's dodged optic blasts at close range in the past. And in this situation...Wolverine is the one with the speed advantage.

When he dodged the optic blasts (Cyclops I presume), did Cyclops have to manually activate it? Scans?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shawnbaby

@WillPayton said:

@Shawnbaby said:

He's dodged optic blasts at close range in the past. And in this situation...Wolverine is the one with the speed advantage.

When he dodged the optic blasts (Cyclops I presume), did Cyclops have to manually activate it? Scans?

Well...here's one with Wolverine (as Death) casually blocking an optic blast with his sword
Well...here's one with Wolverine (as Death) casually blocking an optic blast with his sword
and another with him using his armour to block at point blank range while at the same time engaging with Cable.
and another with him using his armour to block at point blank range while at the same time engaging with Cable.

I realize its not dodging...but it shows he has the reaction time to register an attack and take steps to avoid it.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Zdaybreak

Cyclop's optic blasts must be pretty weak if they can't even melt a simple sword.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Shotgun said:

Cyclop's optic blasts must be pretty weak if they can't even melt a simple sword.

Cyclops Optic Blasts aren't Heat-based...

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By imbackwimps

Logan wins easy he is use to people with eyebeams nothing new to him

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By willpayton

The Heat Vision is much faster and more powerful than optic beams from Cyclops.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@imbackwimps: Except that Superman's eye's emit all types of radiation. Superman could AoE (Area of Effect) Wolverine without any visible beams coming from his eyes, and roast him.

No Caption Provided
imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By imbackwimps

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@imbackwimps: Except that Superman's eye's emit all types of radiation. Superman could AoE (Area of Effect) Wolverine without any visible beams coming from his eyes, and roast him.

No Caption Provided

and logan would still not die from it

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

You were saying?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Shawnbaby

@WillPayton said:

The Heat Vision is much faster and more powerful than optic beams from Cyclops.

Powerful i'll give you...but What proof do you have of their speed?

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@imbackwimps: Assuming of course Supes is willing to take it that far, Supes could incapacitate Wolverine just like the scan on the first page. Logan doesn't need to die for Supes to get the win.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By deadpoolrules

@god_spawn said:

With his strength, speed and agility down to that of a normal physique Wolverine will outclass him in those aspects and I doubt he can KO Logan through melee means and Logan will then outclass him in speed, strength, durability definitely fighting skills. However, Wolverine may not be able to cut him deep enough either. On the other hand, he was able to stab into Thanos' chest but didn't do lasting damage and he could cut and draw blood from Thor but Thor's Asgardian hide prevented any debilitating injuries.

Honestly, I see this fight coming off like X-23 vs Kimura but Superman has heat vision that will still incinerate Wolverine.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By terry2012

@god_spawn: This

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By ComicStooge

I think this is a bit more then partially depowered.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By imbackwimps
No Caption Provided

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps said:

You were saying?

and what was you saying

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps: Logan looks pretty knocked out cold in that scan .... kinda makes mine make more sense. Superman wins.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps: Logan looks pretty knocked out cold in that scan .... kinda makes mine make more sense. Superman wins.

well this make even more sense cant hurt logan if he cant hit him

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps: Im pretty sure Superman won't just use tiny beams, unless you mean that logan can dodge this ....

if you are, then as usual, what are you doing here?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Ancient_0f_Days: What youy fail to account for is that Wolverine, in this one situation, has a huge advantage in speed. The only thing that saves Clark here is Durability.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Shawnbaby said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: What youy fail to account for is that Wolverine, in this one situation, has a huge advantage in speed. The only thing that saves Clark here is Durability.

So, Wolverine's speed is gonna save him from this?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Ancient_0f_Days: First, I never said Wolverine Wins.

All I'm saying here is that he can move faster than Clark can Track...that will make it more difficult for Clark to hit him. Eventually, he does...but without his durability....Wolverine could get him first.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Shawnbaby said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: First, I never said Wolverine Wins.

All I'm saying here is that he can move faster than Clark can Track...that will make it more difficult for Clark to hit him. Eventually, he does...but without his durability....Wolverine could get him first.

And all I'm saying is that all Clark has to do is open his eyes nice and wide in Logan's direction and this happens ..

So you're argument is invalid.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By othus12

@god_spawn: wrong he even cut off king thors arm, and can pierce the hulk, wolverine can damage supes lethaly

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Ancient_0f_Days: And What I'm saying is before Clark can do so..Wolverine can have 6 claws in his gut. Doesn't help him much though because of the durability that Clark is bringing to the table.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Shawnbaby said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: And What I'm saying is before Clark can do so..Wolverine can have 6 claws in his gut.

LOL thats hilarious ...... so before Superman can open his eyes, Wolverine, who probably isn't standing 1 inch away from his face, is gonna stab him? LMMuthaFAO, you are quite the comedian aren't you

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: And What I'm saying is before Clark can do so..Wolverine can have 6 claws in his gut.

LOL thats hilarious ...... so before Superman can open his eyes, Wolverine, who probably isn't standing 1 inch away from his face, is gonna stab him? LMMuthaFAO, you are quite the comedian aren't you

What I'm saying is that Wolverine isn't just standing there waiting to get blasted. Superman, with his now completely normal human reaction time and his suddenly human vision...is going to have trouble tracking Wolverine, who can move faster than the human eye can follow. Sooner or later he is going to hit Logan though...and that will end the fight. Logan just can't get past Clark's durability.

In the end, Superman wins this one...we agree on that. I'm just saying it's not necessarily the Curbstomp you believe it to be and that the biggest factor to Superman's Victory is not his heat vision..but his durability.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TERMINATORXX

the op says healing factor? Supermans healing factor is just like a humans, he doesnt heal instantly, its kind of slow.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Shawnbaby: apparently you don't see that if Clark opens his eyes wide enough its over, he does this a lot when he needs to, and the pure heat of his vision would melt the skin and muscle off of Logan instantly, making it hard for him to move fast at all. And what if Kal just goes OWAW on Logan? Superman's "durability" is only a factor because now he can stand his own heat while he burns Wolverine to a skeleton. Logan will only get close if Clark allows it, and it has already been discussed that Clark can casually one shot Logan with a beam through the eye. Durability has nothing to do with why he wins.

@TERMINATORXX said:

the op says healing factor? Supermans healing factor is just like a humans, he doesnt heal instantly, its kind of slow.

Not really, if it was ... then when he got his throat slit by Wonder Woman, he would've bled out. The wound healed pretty quickly.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days: True...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Shawnbaby: apparently you don't see that if Clark opens his eyes wide enough its over, he does this a lot when he needs to, and the pure heat of his vision would melt the skin and muscle off of Logan instantly, making it hard for him to move fast at all. And what if Kal just goes OWAW on Logan? Superman's "durability" is only a factor because now he can stand his own heat while he burns Wolverine to a skeleton. Logan will only get close if Clark allows it, and it has already been discussed that Clark can casually one shot Logan with a beam through the eye. Durability has nothing to do with why he wins.

@TERMINATORXX said:

Not really, if it was ... then when he got his throat slit by Wonder Woman, he would've bled out. The wound healed pretty quickly.

I'm just saying...if he misses or if he doesn't get all of Logan with the blast..which is possible, however unlikely you think it is, what will save him is Durability...without that...he dies.

Also, New 52 Supes Heat Vision doesn't seem to be as Powerful as it used to be.

Clark
Clark "Cuts Loose with his heat vision
But the robot thingy doesn't seem to be slagged or anything
But the robot thingy doesn't seem to be slagged or anything
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Emperorb777

@Shawnbaby: There are people present in your scan Superman would never use HV at full power also are you comparing Wolverine's skin to a robot made of idk what kind of metal.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Immortal777 said:

@Shawnbaby: There are people present in your scan Superman would never use HV at full power also are you comparing Wolverine's skin to a robot made of idk what kind of metal.

Superman himself is the one that says "I can really cut Loose"..take up the matter of the civilians with him.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Emperorb777

@Shawnbaby: Yea he could cut loose and destroy the robot thats why he checked with x-ray vision to see if sentient life was inside.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Shawnbaby

Anyway, I through arguing with people that all agree with me that Superman wins this fight. I simply think Wolverine has a chance at avoiding the Blast....but Clark Wins anyway so really...there's not a lot of point in continuing this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#85  Edited By Killemall

@lemurboy123 said:

@catofellow: how durable is superman can wolverine cut through his skin fairly easy or is it a bit tough to get through

Wolverine's claws have cut through it all to be honest. He has cut through the silver surfer, cut the hands off King Thor, made Gladiator bleed, cut through the skin of trion juggernaut before he went all huge (though trion healed instantly) i see no reason why he should not be able to cut through Superman.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By AngryHulks

Superman's stamina in OP seems to be reduced also, Wolverine could outlast Superman in the fight by kiting him around the battle ground until he dropped. Then he can keep on slashing over and over until it get into his skin. If Wolverine can scratch Thanos and Thor, then he can probably do the same to Superman, but in this case, Superman will be tired and Wolverine can repeat on digging in the wound.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Bo88gdan

Wolverine wins

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Be like Wolverine versus Cyclops.

Only heat vision is a 1000 times more potent.

Logan's only chance is in close ... if he's fighting to the best of his ability, he might pull it off. If not, we'll need to see if his healing factor's up to pulling another Nitro level recovery.

Flip a coin.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By JediWaffles

Heat vision absolutely wrecks Logan.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By Typhion

Superman looks into logan's eyes and liquifies his brains. Sure, maybe Logan can regen, but Supes can wash rinse repeat. Since Supes is keeping his durability, the best logan can do is maybe scratch him. Supes can incinerate Logan time and time and time again.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#91  Edited By Stronger

@ChaosBlazer said:

Wolverine has this.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mr_Winchester said:

Its very plausable that superman can use his omega beam but I would imagine that because he doesnt have his full sun absorbing capabilities he would eventualy gas out...thats ofcourse if logan doesnt dodge the beam in a berserk state after being annoyed by a couple of the eye lasers.

Superman doesn't have Omega Beams, if he did then Wolverine would lose instantly.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mr_Winchester

@Jayfournines said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

Its very plausable that superman can use his omega beam but I would imagine that because he doesnt have his full sun absorbing capabilities he would eventualy gas out...thats ofcourse if logan doesnt dodge the beam in a berserk state after being annoyed by a couple of the eye lasers.

Superman doesn't have Omega Beams, if he did then Wolverine would lose instantly.

By which I meant his really powerful version of the eye-beam not Darkseids.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Be like Wolverine versus Cyclops.

Only heat vision is a 1000 times more potent.

Logan's only chance is in close ... if he's fighting to the best of his ability, he might pull it off. If not, we'll need to see if his healing factor's up to pulling another Nitro level recovery.

Flip a coin.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mr_Winchester said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Mr_Winchester said:

By which I meant his really powerful version of the eye-beam not Darkseids.

lol alright

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#96  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@othus12 said:

@god_spawn: wrong he even cut off king thors arm, and can pierce the hulk, wolverine can damage supes lethaly

Hulk isn't as durable to piercing weapons as they are and his healing factor makes up for it. He did slice off King Thor's arm but when in a more recent comic than King Thor, and when he was bloodlusted thinking Thor was Sabretooth, he only caused minor scratches on his face and only cut into the musculature, so no he cannot stab Superman lethally unless it is in the eyes or he manages to cut deep enough into the carotid before getting blasted by heat vision and as I stated before, Logan goes for body shots for awhile before he strikes the face.

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By othus12

@god_spawn: people tend to underrate hulks thoughness, he can only get cut with vibranium or adamantium

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#98  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@othus12 said:

@god_spawn: people tend to underrate hulks thoughness, he can only get cut with vibranium or adamantium

Who Wolverine has sliced into again and again and again without much difficulty. Thor on the other hand could not get in deep enough, same with the likes of Colossus, he had issues doing so. But neither have healing factor's like Hulk which makes up for his lack of durability to the adamantium being able to penetrate him so easily.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By lemurboy123

@Stronger said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Wolverine has this.

Ancient_0f_Days