Superman or Batman in The Walking Dead

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kcaz
@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

batman finds a cure, and turns those walkers back to human. so batman will save more people than superman, but will take more time

Ridiculous. The Walkers are actually dead people. That's how it works...you die...you become a Walker. Batman is not going to bring the Dead back to life.

why not? they found a cure in resident evil, and they tried to do the same in the walking dead, but their most brilliant scientist was killed, so they didnt succeed in producing a cure because she was already dead

They could cure the disease that causes people to become zombies after they die....they can't cure the zombies because they are dead already...Death is not curable.

I'm not sure you understand how the Zombie Infection works in The Walking Dead...I'll sum it up for you

You get bit by a Zombie. The Zombie Bite Kills you. You come back as a Zombie. That's pretty much standard Zombie Lore. But the Walking Dead adds a twist.

You may never get bit by a Zombie but you die through other means. You still come back as a Zombie. The Living are already infected.

If someone is a Zombie...it means that, by one means or another....they Died. There is no cure that Batman is going to create that will bring those Rotting Corpses back to life.

Now, as far as creating a cure for those who are still living to prevent them from turning into Zombies...that's entirely possible...unfortunately, Batman will have lost most of his resources. That Bat-Computer is a wonderful Machine that can solve many problems...but it still requires Electricity to run. Batman is a brilliant scientist and maybe he could synthesize a cure (which doesn't seem likely)...but he won't have the means to mass-produce and distribute it. One of the By-products of a Zombie Apocalypse is that it effectively throws Civilization back a few hundred years in a very short window of time.

actually i think its possible. at the cdc, they said once the person died, their brains were resurrected by the virus, but just the brain stem. in other words, they are dead, but not totally dead, since there is still activity in the brain, but very little. so if there is a way to increase the brain activity, maybe by enhancing the virus so that it does not just reactivate the brain stem, but reactivates most of the brain, or just coming up with a chemical to increase brain activities, it should work.   

i dont think electricity will be a problem, since green energy like solar panels, hydroelectricity or wind mills could always be used to replace fuel generators. i dont think the walkers would be getting anywhere near bruce's home, the walkers couldnt even get pass the 1st layer of the prison fence, and since bruce's home will be heavily fortified, bruce can concentrate on a cure. besides, if the wayne fortress falls for some reason, which i dont think it will, bruce could always take his work to the JLA watch tower
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shawnbaby

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

batman finds a cure, and turns those walkers back to human. so batman will save more people than superman, but will take more time

Ridiculous. The Walkers are actually dead people. That's how it works...you die...you become a Walker. Batman is not going to bring the Dead back to life.

why not? they found a cure in resident evil, and they tried to do the same in the walking dead, but their most brilliant scientist was killed, so they didnt succeed in producing a cure because she was already dead

They could cure the disease that causes people to become zombies after they die....they can't cure the zombies because they are dead already...Death is not curable.

I'm not sure you understand how the Zombie Infection works in The Walking Dead...I'll sum it up for you

You get bit by a Zombie. The Zombie Bite Kills you. You come back as a Zombie. That's pretty much standard Zombie Lore. But the Walking Dead adds a twist.

You may never get bit by a Zombie but you die through other means. You still come back as a Zombie. The Living are already infected.

If someone is a Zombie...it means that, by one means or another....they Died. There is no cure that Batman is going to create that will bring those Rotting Corpses back to life.

Now, as far as creating a cure for those who are still living to prevent them from turning into Zombies...that's entirely possible...unfortunately, Batman will have lost most of his resources. That Bat-Computer is a wonderful Machine that can solve many problems...but it still requires Electricity to run. Batman is a brilliant scientist and maybe he could synthesize a cure (which doesn't seem likely)...but he won't have the means to mass-produce and distribute it. One of the By-products of a Zombie Apocalypse is that it effectively throws Civilization back a few hundred years in a very short window of time.

actually i think its possible. at the cdc, they said once the person died, their brains were resurrected by the virus, but just the brain stem. in other words, they are dead, but not totally dead, since there is still activity in the brain, but very little. so if there is a way to increase the brain activity, maybe by enhancing the virus so that it does not just reactivate the brain stem, but reactivates most of the brain, or just coming up with a chemical to increase brain activities, it should work. i dont think electricity will be a problem, since green energy like solar panels, hydroelectricity or wind mills could always be used to replace fuel generators. i dont think the walkers would be getting anywhere near bruce's home, the walkers couldnt even get pass the 1st layer of the prison fence, and since bruce's home will be heavily fortified, bruce can concentrate on a cure.

This whole "reactivating the Brain" nonsense is pretty far fetched. For one thing...The virus reactivates a part of the brain...but that's about it...the rest of the body is still dead...all of the organs have shut down. The Walkers are Rotting Shells....even if by some miracle Bruce can restore their brains...their bodies will not be able to survive. So no, It isn't possible. Its the furthest thing from possible. Let there be no mistake, It is actually impossible. Let us no longer talk about this impossible thing.

As far as curing the Virus goes...well...If every scientist in the world, with all the resources imaginable at their disposal cannot find a cure...I don't think Bruce is going to find one sitting in his Cave with no outside resources to call upon. And, once again, even if he did...he would have no means to mass-produce and distribute the Cure.

Wind Mills and Solar Power Panels don't just create themselves. They require a lot of infrastructure to implement. You'll notice that in The Walking Dead...the only source of Power they ever have access to are Fuel-based generators. The World isn't quite set up to handle a Zombie Apocalypse.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By ComicStooge

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

Lazarus Pit. He could create some sort of Lazuras Pit based cure.

And also, TWD wasn't the first piece of zombie fiction that came up with the 'if you die in any way, you become a zombie'.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ComicStooge said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

And also, TWD wasn't the first piece of zombie fiction that came up with the 'if you die in any way, you become a zombie'.

It never ceases to amaze me how far you Batfanboys will stretch for the sake of your Batgod.

Never said TWD was the only place that had that concept...I was just pointing out that Death triggers the transformation...not a zombie Bite. The point is that all the Walking Dead are just that...Dead...So, no...Batman isn't going to cure them of that. He might be able to cure the disease itself in those that are still alive...but The Dead are Dead. This isn't like Resident Evil or 28 Days Later. It's not a Rage Virus. These people are actually 100% dead. Many of them have been dead for Months. Their blood has gone putrid. Their organs have rotted inside of them. Their brains are little more than mush. Why is it so terribly hard for you people to grasp that Human Beings do not come back from that?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By ComicStooge

@Shawnbaby said:

@ComicStooge said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

It never ceases to amaze me how far you Batfanboys will stretch for the sake of your Batgod.

Never said TWD was the only place that had that concept...I was just pointing out that Death triggers the transformation...not a zombie Bite. The point is that all the Walking Dead are just that...Dead...So, no...Batman isn't going to cure them of that. He might be able to cure the disease itself in those that are still alive...but The Dead are Dead. This isn't like Resident Evil or 28 Days Later. It's not a Rage Virus. These people are actually 100% dead. Many of them have been dead for Months. Their blood has gone putrid. Their organs have rotted inside of them. Their brains are little more than mush. Why is it so terribly hard for you people to grasp that Human Beings do not come back from that?

I'm not a Batfanboy just because I don't support your overwanked Walking Dead book.

The Lazarus Pit BRINGS THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE. THAT IS WHAT THE LAZARUS PIT DOES, THAT IS IT'S PURPOSE.

He could use the chemicals of the Lazarus pit to create an airborne antidote for the virus that also repairs the damage done, it's possible. Assuming he couldn't, he could come up with an antidote for the virus for those who are not yet dead.

Supes could turn every single undead into dust in a few hours, if he really wanted to.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shawnbaby

@ComicStooge said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@ComicStooge said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

I'm not a Batfanboy just because I don't support your overwanked Walking Dead book.

The Lazarus Pit BRINGS THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE. THAT IS WHAT THE LAZARUS PIT DOES, THAT IS IT'S PURPOSE.

He could use the chemicals of the Lazarus pit to create an airborne antidote for the virus that also repairs the damage done, it's possible. Assuming he couldn't, he could come up with an antidote for the virus for those who are not yet dead.

Supes could turn every single undead into dust in a few hours, if he really wanted to.

There is no Lazarus Pit in The Walking Dead. It doesn't matter what it does. It doesn't Exist in that Universe.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kcaz
@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@kcaz said:

actually i think its possible. at the cdc, they said once the person died, their brains were resurrected by the virus, but just the brain stem. in other words, they are dead, but not totally dead, since there is still activity in the brain, but very little. so if there is a way to increase the brain activity, maybe by enhancing the virus so that it does not just reactivate the brain stem, but reactivates most of the brain, or just coming up with a chemical to increase brain activities, it should work. i dont think electricity will be a problem, since green energy like solar panels, hydroelectricity or wind mills could always be used to replace fuel generators. i dont think the walkers would be getting anywhere near bruce's home, the walkers couldnt even get pass the 1st layer of the prison fence, and since bruce's home will be heavily fortified, bruce can concentrate on a cure.

This whole "reactivating the Brain" nonsense is pretty far fetched. For one thing...The virus reactivates a part of the brain...but that's about it...the rest of the body is still dead...all of the organs have shut down. The Walkers are Rotting Shells....even if by some miracle Bruce can restore their brains...their bodies will not be able to survive. So no, It isn't possible. Its the furthest thing from possible. Let there be no mistake, It is actually impossible. Let us no longer talk about this impossible thing.

As far as curing the Virus goes...well...If every scientist in the world, with all the resources imaginable at their disposal cannot find a cure...I don't think Bruce is going to find one sitting in his Cave with no outside resources to call upon. And, once again, even if he did...he would have no means to mass-produce and distribute the Cure.

Wind Mills and Solar Power Panels don't just create themselves. They require a lot of infrastructure to implement. You'll notice that in The Walking Dead...the only source of Power they ever have access to are Fuel-based generators. The World isn't quite set up to handle a Zombie Apocalypse.

actually, in TWD, if they had protected the most brilliant scientist who was working on a cure, they would have succeeded in developing one. as far as we know, their most brilliant scientist (Dr. Candace Jenner) who may have came up with a cure was dead, and they do not have as much resources as bruce, who happened to also have other world resources at his disposal as well, thanks to his JLA membership. anyway, after the events of batman: cataclysm , the wayne manor and batcave were redesigned into a fortress, along with Solar panels and a heliport. so the zombies cant enter the manor, and it will provide him with endless supply of electricity. 

as far as mass producing goes, if bruce does not have enough resource to mass produce, he could always go to the nearest place where there are resources available. thats how the humans get their food and water from, by scavenging. 

the virus reactivates the brain, but if such a virus is possible, then a similar type of virus could be developed which reactivates the heart. it would be much simpler that the original virus, since the heart is not as complex as the brain. getting the brain back to self realization is the key to stopping zombie attacks. if not, like @ComicStooge said, the Lazarus Pit has the ability to bring the dead back to life, it brought jason todd back to life. so use it to bring back the dead is also possible
Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Xcalibur

@kcaz:

You have a point of Batman establishing a lab. Bruce as a tactician most likely would choose an area in which Walkers could not have access (i.e. Underground or Above ground) given him time to do research. Batcave or not Batman will set up lab and find a cure.

Also, Detective hunch for Batman would be to find someone immune and proceed to research.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MasterJohn

@SHAZAM117 said:

Supes says the day....while Bats is still smart, he is still vulnerable and can be turned into a "Walker"

If he has prep, and knows alot, Batman will probably deliver blows from above. With his batplane, chemical bombs, and all.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Shawnbaby

@kcaz: I'm not even going to bother anymore. You're obviously too far down the Rabbit-Hole to think about this rationally. I don't know where you people get this idea that Batman has the ability to restore Dead and Rotting Corpses to Life...but its preposterous. But continue with your unwavering Belief in your Bat-Jesus.

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Xcalibur

@MasterJohn: Batman's Prep Time would be out. I don't think it would difficult for him to deal with a planet full of zombies. He's been to Apokalips and thats worse!

Squall-Leon81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is god level a zombie is ridicolous compared to him, not fair at all. Batman can save the earth too, but with mid difficult and it depends on his gear.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why.............................and i do not mean why do they win.....why even fking bother bumping this thread when it's SUPERMAN vs ZOMBIES

Superguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard1701: I know this is very late,but you know nothing no human is smarter than Clark. Clark has Super intellect.And he's kryptonian a race far ahead of human. Humans are primitive compared to kryptons.and his intelligence further enhanced by the sun. Batman is smarter than most human scientist it's been shown quite a bit in comics I think, even probably smarter than spiderman.I know it's late cause I started this just recently.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By cpt_nice

Batsie, while smart, is not a microbiologist. I doubt he could find a cure. He would use his money and tech to start saving people though.

Supes would just rally people in safe places and hurl the zombies into the sun.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Marshall_Long

Since everyone is infected Batman can just develop a cure, While Superman can eliminate all the Walkers, once somebody dies it'll just start all over again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both can make a cure in 5 minutes.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good bye All Walkers in Existence. :/

SanMiguel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagan solos batman

ElSpectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ElSpectrum

In comic versions, Batman would beat the crap out The Saviors, would put Negan in a jail, would turn all of the group into his followers, and while he is protected in their base he would build a lab and find a cure, all of that in less than 2 days tops.

Super would clean the world in literally 10 seconds, he would also find a cure probably, putting him is nosense

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both are capable scientifically.

Lorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would do it faster unless we take dark knights but this is a 9 years old thread and dark knights are pretty new compared to that.

Cvcxvv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Superman will never find a cure if the cdc couldn't find a cure and doesn't even know what the virus is what chance does Batman and Superman who is dumber than the CDC had that's right zero we already seen what a zombie could do in Marvel and DC walkers take over the verse no diff.