Thanos With IG

fight Location:

A Desolated Planet

#2 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, superman gets slaughtered, you put him up against too much power

#3 Posted by IceAce (20 posts) - - Show Bio

This superman lacks feats.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does thanos have the infinity gauntlet? Thats over kill.....

#5 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree people over power these characters to see superman lose. Supermans still my vote because of it.

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't that Superman Prime, not Superman 1 Million?

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: nahh its him
#8 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we have feats for this Superman?

#9 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said:

He would laugh at a fully fed Galactus for hours and then undo him. 
But against Thanos with the IG it would be a different story. Could end in a stalemate. The Infinity Gauntlet is the pure overkill with it's limitless power and manipulation, but Superman-Prime One Million ... :-7 Even if he lacks feats on a large scale, he was still meant to be directly under the Presence.
#10 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos solo

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@IceAce said:

Completly.
#12 Edited by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enzeru said:

@deathlife said:

He would laugh at a fully fed Galactus for hours and then undo him.

The guy who couldn't even recreate Lois without a DNA sample is going to undo an abstract... Yeah, right.

He dies horribly.

#13 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@IceAce said:

Completly.

He may lack Feats

But you know Galactus doesnt stand a chance here. Thanos As powerful as he was i dont think he would been able to to defeat this Supes Base on Stats. Even in the Comics This superman was said to very powerful

#14 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

When this golden freak has any feats let me know.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@IceAce said:

Completly.

He may lack Feats

But you know Galactus doesnt stand a chance here. Thanos As powerful as he was i dont think he would been able to to defeat this Supes Base on Stats. Even in the Comics This superman was said to very powerful

No, he isn't. At least until You can show some of his feats that puts him in this level. And it has to universal level, if You belive that he can defeat Galactus easily.
#16 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus solos. Thanos solos.
#17 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus Thanos win.

#18 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@IceAce said:

Completly.

He may lack Feats

No, he isn't. At least until You can show some of his feats that puts him in this level. And it has to universal level, if You belive that he can defeat Galactus easily.

he can survive thousand millions even billions of solar flare, exploding planet, and exploding galaxy, like it was just a walk into his fridge to get a snack, he can even put a black hole under his golden undies

#19 Posted by Hermoor (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would solo...superman is made of flesh after all and if you push solar star and kryptonite in his face he is weakened to normal super man level which galactus could handle.

#20 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus blinks, Superman is dead

#21 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@IceAce said:

Completly.

He may lack Feats

But you know Galactus doesnt stand a chance here.

Based on...?

#22 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

When he has feats, give me a shout, until then he cant even be said to defeat galactus because there is no proof of anything...

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor: While I agree with the outcome, I don't follow how you arrived at your conclusion.

#24 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hermoor said:

Galactus would solo...superman is made of flesh after all and if you push solar star and kryptonite in his face he is weakened to normal super man level which galactus could handle.

Wow! Though Supes would get owned here, it's not because of him being flesh or being susceptible to K. Do you even know SMPOM?

#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@eatmore_payless said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@IceAce said:

Completly.

He may lack Feats

he can survive thousand millions even billions of solar flare, exploding planet, and exploding galaxy, like it was just a walk into his fridge to get a snack, he can even put a black hole under his golden undies

Surviving galaxy explosion barely puts him in Odin/Surtur level. Galactus (without PIS) is one-shooting Skyfathers. Not to mention, that nothing like was posted here.
#26 Posted by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Maybe if he's fully-fed he could oneshot a skyfather. But Galactus is never fully-fed.

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@czarny_samael666: Maybe if he's fully-fed he could oneshot a skyfather. But Galactus is never fully-fed.

No, fully-fed Galactus is Universe buster, equal to Eternity,etc. 
Only starving/very weak Galactus wouldn't be able to do this.
All other Galactus versions can. He is on par with Abstracts, Skyfathers come to them like to Gods, he - like to equals.
#28 Posted by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I don't follow. Are you saying Galactus isn't hungry more often than not? Are you disputing that full-fed Galactus could accomplish that feat? And I don't get the last sentence at all.

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@czarny_samael666: I don't follow. Are you saying Galactus isn't hungry more often than not? Are you disputing that full-fed Galactus could accomplish that feat? And I don't get the last sentence at all.

He is hungry, but not starving. In other words: he was starving after Thanos imprison him, when Hunger controlled him and when BRB was destroying planets that he wanted to eat.
But most time it just Galactus. Galactus who can comes to Abstracts when there is a big problem in Universe, who talk with Eternity in energy form, who is fighting along with other beings in his level in "higher plane of existance" against Canncerverse Army. In this level his fight with Tyrant was shaking Universe. He defeated Sphinx (with Xandar's computer's power and Ka Stone), In-Betweener, Mephisto in his realm, was a weapon that Annihilus made to destroy Universe, teleported whole Galaxy with one thought, etc.
Skyfathers - best of them acctually - aren't that powerfull. When Akhenaten came to Earth, King Thor and Zeus (or was it already Hercules with Zeus power?) they came to Eternity and Infinity like servants to his masters. Galactus is one of them, not their servant. 
It was shown that Galactus knew that any Skyfather should be one-shotted by his power, when he was shooting Zeus. It was later revealed that it was Chaos King. Doom with Galactus power one-shooted Odin. 
Galactus is at least on par with weaker (like Chaos,Order or Hate) Abstracts who are above low level Abstracts (like Eon, In-Betweener,etc.) who are above (at least always before Chaos War they were) Elder Gods who are above Skyfathers. 
Galactus is simply on another level.
#30 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we make threads with characters that have feats and not our personal opinions?