• 84 results
#51 Posted by Wittywally (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@candenveV2

Wasn't Yusuke possessed by Raizen when he shot that? I thought Raizen was showing him his full potential. Anyway maybe you can post the aftermath after he fired a spirit gun to Yomi at least that's Yusuke at his best.

I'm not aware of Yusuke healing ability. Wasn't he revived because his demon blood woken up? Now that its awakened is he still capable of reviving himself?

#52 Edited by NeonGameWave (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wittywally said:

@cadencev2

Genkai said that ""We're all" capable of thoughtless destruction. It could be toy etc etc entire country". I dont think what Genkai meant is literally blowing a country.

They were fighting inside a cave thats why there's so much destruction. It doesn't mean by going all out he can destroy the earth instantly, it's just that they are going to cause a huge damage and whats the point of getting worried of the damage he'll cause if he's going to destroy it anyway. And by destroying it, it means breaking the barrier that prevents the A-S class from entering our world.

Can you provide a scan where it was said that human realm are more fragile than the demon realm that is if you mean by fragile is, its easier to destroy mountains in human realm compare to demon realm.

The strongest destruction feat that Yusuke made is destroying huge part of the forest creating a long path in The battle with Sensui and a huge explosion in his battle with Yomi none of which suggest that he can blow up an entire continent yet alone a whole planet. Btw can you also post an aftermath scan of the rei gun he used in his battle with Yomi?

Again its been years since I last saw the anime so I might already forgot alot of stuff and 'm basing all of my comment from the anime.

Your reading the part how you want to read it. It plainly states Yuske is greater than Country the way it is flatly read. There is nothing Metaphorical about it. If Yusuke was such a weak threat then why is Genkai who is a mountain buster on her best days worried? Why is the fact S Classes on earth seen as 1000 times more powerful than Toguro who is a mere B Class and close to mountain buster!?

Flat Out Wrong Again. The Cave in would not destroy the Portal Sensui was making at all, if that would work why not Yusuke do that to begin with and save the day? I will tell you why, because Koenma explain it cannot be close till S Classes were free. the whole point of the Sensui holding back his Holy Chi (S Class power) was because it will destroy the planet possibly.Something Sensui did not want, at all.

I think I already provided why the Human plane cannot be infested with S Classes. I showed it above. Why do I need to repost it?

Yeah in terms of a single (Key word) Single Blast. He made a easy 500ish feet wide and deep trench that went beyond 12 miles of earth and forest! One blast, and that was a weaker Yusuke.

Your going by Anime which is twisted garbage. I am going by the original and better Manga. Scans are above. Yuske is a planet wrecker.

@neongamewave said:

Yet you say Dante would have trouble but for Yusuke it would be so easy when Dante is a lot more powerful than Yusuke, and I`m pretty sure you would even think that Yusuke at full power could take Second Age or First Age Spawn easier than Dante can, am I right? I would know this since I have all the games for Devil May Cry, watched the anime, read the manga and the same would go for Yu Yu Hakusho. If I`m not mistaken there is a dividing stance on the situation of Ghost Rider due to the confirmed fact of God being the only one to being able to truly destroy him which would mean the method has been changed or applied to the certain and many versions of the Ghost Rider character but I do agree on the magic and host part as I understand your point and you explained it good, I`ll give you that.

I understand but it might not be as easy as you think.

Nope. Firstly you were going on about how Goku couldn`t destroy planets because of the lack of feats now your saying they target the cores which is a blatant lie and I already explained why, it would be far more realistic and easier for Goku to destroy a planet than for Yusuke to destroy one, also I`m pretty sure many would agree with me on that one and also no they wouldn`t have to be fanboys like you call them to be able to reason with logic. So no, I didn`t twist anything your misjudging as always and exaggerating things. Anyways I don`t think its wise to get back into this pointless argument again.

Dante cannot win as he is weak as hell compared to yuske, slower than yusuke, and has no variety of powers. Dante is challenged by lesser than Mephisto Hell Lords. Spawn has Reality Warping Magic Powers, Time Powers, and World level Telapthy and Empathy.

Spawn First Age >>>>> Sparda Dante in every way.

I do not believe Goku can destroy a planet. I stand firm on that as he has no feats of it. Can he wreck a planet and blow a moon size chunk thus killing a planet? Can he destroy the core of it? Yes I think he could. But you and the rest of the fanboys are so ****ing delusional that you all believe Goku can wipe out a solar system for some reason.

Fact is many agree with, true that, yet MANY agree with me. Including the pro Death Battle posters and all the rest of the Viners who shot down every DBZ thread with the sad truth that Goku is way below Herald and Krytonian level.

The fact that DBZ threads are ban becuase many people DO NOT agree with the DBZ fanboys is proof enough.

Now get off the DBZ crap, its over, its ban, and like my last thread of Challenge a Viner you are derailing this thread with DBZ bull**** when it is a Superman vs Yusuke match.

Now where do I begin with a post such as this.

This post just proves how you have no knowledge on Dante`s character whatsoever and why your biased towards Yusuke. Weak compared to Yusuke, what? Dante is faster than lightning by DMC 4 even in DMC 1 when he wielder Alastor a lightning blade that gave Dante lightning combat speed and reflexes as confirmed within the in-game descriptions he became faster during DMC 4 and was able to react to the lightning demon named Blitz. He has also defeated Mundus during his younger years and this Hell Lord can create dimensions and rules hell, Mundus>>>>>Sensui also Mundus is close to Mephisto in power. Mephisto is only powerful inside his realm Mundus doesn`t need a realm to be powerful. Dante one-shots the Despair Embodied who is more powerful than Mundus and this demon reality warped the earth, Dante has telekinesis, time manipulation, doppelgangers, fire, lightning, ice weapons, Devil Triggers, and a whole list of abilities that is too long to list now how does he lack variety, Yusuke only has the Demon Gun, Spirit Wave, Spirit Shotgun and Spirit Gun what else does he have discounting the films? Dante would wreck Yusuke in a heartbeat and for you to be on the defensive and say how your not biased towards Yu Yu Hakusho characters is beyond me, when the answer is within your texts of lies and favoritism.

Dante is the last character who you should be labeling as someone who lacks in variety, Yusuke lacks variety and let me rephrase that, Dante would have Yusuke dead in minutes before the fight could properly take off or commence.

For this to sink in I have to educate you with this listing.

Dante`s abilities, powers and etc.

TELEKINESIS

LIGHTNING, ICE, FIRE, WIND, DARKNESS and LIGHT weapons.

CHRONO or TIME MANIPULATION

DOPPELGANGER - Literal shadow clones of Dante who share all of his abilities

ROYAL GUARD - Serves as an ultimate defense in which it can redirect, block and absorb most if not any attack as it also heals Dante

DEVIL TRIGGER TRANSFORMATIONS - Devil Trigger, Dreadnaught, Majin Form, Sparda DT

TELEPORTATION

AND MUCH MORE DISCLUDING HIS TYPICAL ABILITIES WHICH INCLUDES RELATIVISTIC COMBAT SPEED, and his primary weapons etc.

Proof? Dante curbstomps First Age Spawn, your referring to DMC 1 Dante but DMC 2 Dante is 200x more powerful in every way, you don`t know Dante at all.

First you say he can destroy one by targeting the core now your saying he can`t? Make up your mind, but with Yusuke you were more comfortable with agreeing that he can planet bust even though he has no feats whatsoever right? Piccolo, Roshi and etc destroyed the Moon during Dragon Ball, Goku being able to blow up a planet during the Frieza Saga within the series of DBZ is far more logical than for Yusuke to blow up a planet, this character has only destroyed mountains or showcased mountain level destructibility. For him to being able to blow up a planet or even make a dent within the actual core itself makes no real sense to me. Also when did I say Goku could destroy the Solar System? I thought we were discussing SSJ1 Goku not SSJG, SSJ3, or SSJ4 Goku? Your attitude as well as arguments amounts to your bias unfortunately. Also just because he hasn`t done so doesn`t mean he can`t the likelihood of him being able to is greater than the likelihood of him not being able to, also why would Goku need to destroy a planet in the first place???

Like who? Also what does that prove? Death Battle Pros? Now your getting ridiculous and pathetic, this site is established on comics and feats that are applied to those books, of course there would be some form of a misguided consensus on the DBZ universe now your saying he is below Kryptonian level? So first you say he can beat Superman, now he is below him basically? That is what you are implying, now your confusing me with your roller-coaster stupidity.

BOTH SIDES are both to blame not DBZ alone, for you to fail at that understanding just proves on how and why your the real biased one here. You have some type of grudge I presume, considering the amount of heat you vent on that of the DBZ franchise and its characters, creator, etc.

YOUR THE ONE WHO RESPONDED TO ME FIRST!!!!!! So don`t play victim with me and try to hop on with the reverse nonsense because like Terminator Fan (Freddy Krueger and Terminator) your over hyping as well as beginning to make some people not like Yu Yu Hakusho and what are you talking about? Your being a hypocrite for saying how I`m derailing the thread and how I can`t get over something from the past when your the one who was the first to reply to me with oh, I`m biased comparing my comment to yourself in regards to what I confirmed previously about your character. You were trying to be sarcastic obviously which refers to the CAV match that has nothing to do with this thread, and on top of that you have the nerve to call me a twister of words when you twisted mine!!!!!

#53 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

So anyway I think yusuke wins against new 52 superman due to lack of feats for superman.

#54 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: @cadencev2: Guys, guys, let's take it easy... I don't want this thread to be derailed bc of all the rising heat between you two. This is one of my best threads and both of you have contributed sound views to this debate so let's try to stay on topic please..

#55 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave:

Ok, you and I are never going to agree at all on Dante vs Spawn or Goku anything. So its whateves, You want to prove me wrong so badly, Challenge me to a CaV and we will see who agrees with who then.

@candenveV2

Wasn't Yusuke possessed by Raizen when he shot that? I thought Raizen was showing him his full potential. Anyway maybe you can post the aftermath after he fired a spirit gun to Yomi at least that's Yusuke at his best.

I'm not aware of Yusuke healing ability. Wasn't he revived because his demon blood woken up? Now that its awakened is he still capable of reviving himself?

Raizen shot that blast yes. However it was all Yusuke power. Raizen just took over his mind. Things to remember.

1) Yusuke in his fight with sensui had little clue how to use his Demon energy. Up till then he was all Spirit Energy.

2) Ysuske trained months with Hokunshu who was also a S Class demon and Raizens right hand man. Yusuke ends up stomping him and increase in power to match Raizen by 3 Kings.

#56 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave:

Ok, you and I are never going to agree at all on Dante vs Spawn or Goku anything. So its whateves, You want to prove me wrong so badly, Challenge me to a CaV and we will see who agrees with who then.

@wittywally said:

@candenveV2

Raizen shot that blast yes. However it was all Yusuke power. Raizen just took over his mind. Things to remember.

1) Yusuke in his fight with sensui had little clue how to use his Demon energy. Up till then he was all Spirit Energy.

2) Yusuke trained months with Hokunshu who was also a S Class demon and Raizens right hand man. Yusuke ends up stomping him and increase in power to match Raizen by 3 Kings.

A fully fed Raizen or starving Raizen? Is that detail covered in your scans as well? Sry, I only read about half of them so please bear with my queries.

#57 Posted by Cooldes (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: i was with you, until you said that you don't believe goku ssj1 frieza saga was plantet busting.

I don't want to go off topic and not at least contribute, even though it's obvious:

urameshi round 1

supes round 2

but i have to say that master roshi easily destroyed moon in db during a wmat and still lost to kid goku and it wasn't even the last wmat.

but that's not planet busting, so let me tell you that way back in the Saiyan saga Vegeta's gatlick gun was planet busting and was going to destroy the planet had goku not matched it with his kamehameha wave.

but into the frieza saga, base form frieza destroyed planet vegita with ease(whilst laughing) with a marble sized sphere(that grew gradually) but waayin final form he threw one of these but it was spirit bom sized, then goku when ssj and overwhelmed frieza.

goku is planet busting at base w/kiao ken in saiyan saga therefore ssj is ridiculous and obviously planet busting.

sorry about that and everything else you said in this thread i agreed/agree with.

#58 Edited by NeonGameWave (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave:

@wittywally said:

@candenveV2

2) Ysuske trained months with Hokunshu who was also a S Class demon and Raizens right hand man. Yusuke ends up stomping him and increase in power to match Raizen by 3 Kings.

Why not? Now this could be interesting.

#59 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave:

@wittywally said:

@candenveV2

Why not? Now this could be interesting.

#60 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by NeonGameWave (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: That track was composed beautifully and it is really awesome along with this,

#62 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like this thread is getting a bit off topic lol. Who else is rooting for Supes/Yusuke in this debate?

#63 Posted by Wittywally (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave:

@wittywally said:

@candenveV2

I thought it was Raizen showing him his full potential. Anyway can you post a scan of the aftermath when Yusuke used his spirit gun against Yomi or maybe you can post a scan of any S class demon destructive feat that at least suggest that they can destroy a planet.

BTW what did you mean by planet killers? Is it literally planet busting like dbz

or by killing every inhabitants? because if its the latter then 'll agree that they can kill every living things.

Can you also post a scan of Genkai destroying mountains? as far as I can remember she only destroyed a huge boulder and maybe also a scan of Toguros destructive feat that suggest he can destroy mountains.

Speed feat is in Supermans favor. He traveled from Pluto to earth in a couple of minutes. An object traveling at the speed of light will take at least 4 hours to do that and that is assuming that Pluto is in its nearest orbit to Earth. A light can travel around the earth ~7.4 times in one second, it travels 299,792,458 meters per sec. 'm just putting into perspective how fast a light travels and Supes is way faster than light.

As of right now, I still think Superman takes both round.

#64 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wittywally said:

I thought it was Raizen showing him his full potential. Anyway can you post a scan of the aftermath when Yusuke used his spirit gun against Yomi or maybe you can post a scan of any S class demon destructive feat that at least suggest that they can destroy a planet.

BTW what did you mean by planet killers? Is it literally planet busting like dbz

or by killing every inhabitants? because if its the latter then 'll agree that they can kill every living things.

Can you also post a scan of Genkai destroying mountains? as far as I can remember she only destroyed a huge boulder and maybe also a scan of Toguros destructive feat that suggest he can destroy mountains.

Speed feat is in Supermans favor. He traveled from Pluto to earth in a couple of minutes. An object traveling at the speed of light will take at least 4 hours to do that and that is assuming that Pluto is in its nearest orbit to Earth. A light can travel around the earth ~7.4 times in one second, it travels 299,792,458 meters per sec. 'm just putting into perspective how fast a light travels and Supes is way faster than light.

As of right now, I still think Superman takes both round.

You are asking for alot of the impossible guy. Alot of what your asking does not exist at all.

There is no after math to Yusuke vs Yomi battle Want to see the whole battle?

This is it. This is all you get guy! Yusuke powers up and Yomi powers up. Yusuke realizes he stands no chance at all. Then he exchanges blows with Yomi who takes the blow, laughs, gets back up and states Yusuke is more powerful than his father was at this point (Thus stronger than his full potential vs S Class Sensui time, the demons have a power level number system that shows it as well) and thats it! That was the fight! Yusuke comes back to earth, explains he fought Ymoi who was way more powerful than Yusuke for 3 straight days before running out of power. Yusuke emitted power enough to nearly break the City size Battlefields with his Arua alone for 3 days straight before losing!

Genkai has no feats of Mountain Busting, only statements that in her freaking prime, not the weaker and older self she was when she blew a boulder, she was enough to kill Toguro as he is now. Since Toguro tanks mountain busters, stands to reason Genkai in her prime would be a Mountain Buster.

As for DBZ Planet killing, there is 2 kinds. There is the MOGWTF Planet Busters like Kid Buu and Broly. Then there is thoes like Frieza who had to target the Planets Core to achieve the feat. Or Piccolo and Roshi who can blow a Moon chunk out of Earth base on feats. They are planet killers, but nowhere in the same way as Broly or Kid Buu. Same for Yusuke as in S Class Demons can destroy enough of the planet for the label as Planet Killers.

Superman Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed. He flies fast, big whoop, he has no legit speed reaction in combat or speed to dodge Yusuke 100+ mach speed blitzes at all as of now. Also you ignor the fact Supes is weak to magic/supernatural attacks.

You think Supes takes both rounds? Your the only one really then.

#65 Posted by Dratini1331 (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna throw this out there, In morals Supes gets Jobbed by anyone worthwhile. He monologues, and is quick to drop his guard. It reminds me of Something from the Manga, "Medaka Box", he doesn't dodge because he doesn't have to. He can just tank it normally, so when he gets blind sighted, he gets trashed.

Supes' literal weakness is his overconfidence.

#66 Posted by Wittywally (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

'm only asking for a scan were Genkai destroy a mountain, Aftermath of the Spirit gun he used during his battle with Yomi or an S class demon showing planet busting capabilities. If it's not in the scan then isn't it nothing but assumptions?

Actually that's not the whole fight. 'm asking for the part were Yusuke shot the big spirit gun when he's trying to break the field thats protecting Yomi. Like I said that is Yusuke firing the Spirit Gun at his best, from there we can see what kind of destruction his sipirit gun is capable off.

That's Yusuke AND Yomis power clashing not Yusuke alone. and even then, a city is no were near a country, a continent and a planet. I don't see how his spirit gun will be able to reach the earths core. See the crust? it's so thin and the best Yusuke displayed so far is destroying mountains, which is a small pimple in the earths crust. Did they even mention that when a spirit energy entered the earths core it will destroy the planet?

When did Toguro tank a mountain busting attack? As far as I know, I only saw a mountain busting attack during Sensui vs Yusuke and that is a fairy small mountain. You came to a conclusion that Genkai is a mountain buster because Toguro tanked a supposedly mountain busting attack therefore making Toguro a mountain buster and you 'think' Genkai can beat a 100% Toguro therefore making her mountain buster?

Superman tagged the flash in the JL. The flash who's faster than Superman who's also way faster than light. I think Superman needs a fast reaction speed otherwise whenever he goes FTL he won't be able to maneuver himself.

Actually theres 2 other poster in the 1st page who believes Supes take both rounds.

Superman is not weak to magic, he's just vulnerable to it, like how Yomi and the other is vulnerable to Yusukes Spirit Gun.

#67 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

'm only asking for a scan were Genkai destroy a mountain, Aftermath of the Spirit gun he used during his battle with Yomi or an S class demon showing planet busting capabilities. If it's not in the scan then isn't it nothing but assumptions?

Actually that's not the whole fight. 'm asking for the part were Yusuke shot the big spirit gun when he's trying to break the field thats protecting Yomi. Like I said that is Yusuke firing the Spirit Gun at his best, from there we can see what kind of destruction his sipirit gun is capable off.

That's Yusuke AND Yomis power clashing not Yusuke alone. and even then, a city is no were near a country, a continent and a planet. I don't see how his spirit gun will be able to reach the earths core. See the crust? it's so thin and the best Yusuke displayed so far is destroying mountains, which is a small pimple in the earths crust. Did they even mention that when a spirit energy entered the earths core it will destroy the planet?

When did Toguro tank a mountain busting attack? As far as I know, I only saw a mountain busting attack during Sensui vs Yusuke and that is a fairy small mountain. You came to a conclusion that Genkai is a mountain buster because Toguro tanked a supposedly mountain busting attack therefore making Toguro a mountain buster and you 'think' Genkai can beat a 100% Toguro therefore making her mountain buster?

Superman tagged the flash in the JL. The flash who's faster than Superman who's also way faster than light. I think Superman needs a fast reaction speed otherwise whenever he goes FTL he won't be able to maneuver himself.

Actually theres 2 other poster in the 1st page who believes Supes take both rounds.

Superman is not weak to magic, he's just vulnerable to it, like how Yomi and the other is vulnerable to Yusukes Spirit Gun.

Not really when it is stated. When Superman traveled from Earth to Pluto, is it assumption he travels there fast? Is there any time frame really? When Superman tagged Flash was Flash really running flat out or jogging around? See how I turn this assumption on ya so easy? Genkai was stated in her prime to take out Toguro who tanks mountain busters. Thus she should have been a Mountain buster in her youth.

.... what part of "that crap in the anime NEVER happen in the Manga" do you not understand? There was no battle in the Manga, it does not happen! It only happens in the anime which is very different in alot of ways to the Manga. Period.

And yet i showed so many weaker beings than Yuske having Plant wrecking power. I showed all those scans on the first page. Like King Yamma temper causing Natural Disaters to Earth from another freaking dimension and Yusuke is leagues more powerful than King Yamma. Or the Japan Earth Quake that was Koenma energy that Sensui toss into space. I guess you like to ignore those and the Statements I posted as well. Cute. And why cannot Yuske punch a hole to the core? He can cause 6.0 and 11.0 earth quakes with his S Class power....

You think Supes is Combat Speed faster than light, yet he never uses it in combat at all period, only travel speed. In fact he gets hit with Lightning from Ocean Master and that moves at 1/3 the Speed of Light..... good luck with that argument.

I am horrified than that your not alone in thinking this.

Weak is Vulnerable. His whole power set is Invulnerability, it is canceled, and when it is canceled, he goes down pretty quick in most cases, hardly not a weakness is it.

#68 Edited by Wittywally (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

When Redhood got "teleported" to the island, he went ready for battle in an instant. Starfire and arsenal said something like that there's no way Superman could've traveled that fast yet superman is already hovering above them. It's in panel from Redhood and the Outlaws. That gives us an indication of how fast Superman is.

Well the flash is moving around superman the whole time. I doubt he is jogging during that fight.

If you want to do stuff like that then. After beating Toguro, a B class demon. Yusuke fought the sniper, it was implied that he's vulnerable to knife and guns. Doesn't that mean a B class and lower demons are vulnerable to human fire arms and other weaponry. He's even having a hard time outrunning a truck, meaning that all that durability and speed shown in DT arc is nothing but flash. Our army can wreck Toguro anytime. See? It was made for the story, stuff like this is never a good thing to argue over. It is better is we both compare their feats and not dig stuff like that.

The OP said both Manga and Anime. Anyway this is the part what 'm talking about.

Causing natural disaster is not planet busting... Sensui didn't even display any planet busting capability during his fight with Yusuke and he's an S class demon. Show me a scan of an S class demon demonstrating his planet busting capabilities, its not Yusuke but at least you will have grounds for the claim that an S class is a planet buster.

Superman lifts 5.972 sextillion tons, the weight of the earth for 5 days. Remember that 5.972sextilion tons is not the heaviest he can lift. If I also go for an assumption, then Supes can easily destroy the earth, therefore a planet buster. Can you imagine a punch coming from someone who can bench press the earth with ease and according to this

remember that it was under light speed so every punch from Superman is like a nuke but that is not valid to use since he didn't do any of that stuff in the comics or has any heavy implication that he's really capable of that. What he did is fly from Pluto to earth, tagged the flash and punch so hard that he rock the earth and was even felt to the watch tower.From that 3 reasons, I think Superman is fast enough and strong enough to take both rounds.

Don't feel horrified. Isn't the point of this battle forum is to convince the opposing party that our opinion holds more ground compare to them.

#69 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wittywally:

When Redhood got "teleported" to the island, he went ready for battle in an instant. Starfire and arsenal said something like that there's no way Superman could've traveled that fast yet superman is already hovering above them. It's in panel from Redhood and the Outlaws. That gives us an indication of how fast Superman is.

How fast is the Teleport? I seen Teleports move as fast as Light Speed, as fast as Mach Speeds, as fast as 5 second delays no matter the distance, as fast as going back in time!

You still working assumption. See how I still twist that on your logic?

Well the flash is moving around superman the whole time. I doubt he is jogging during that fight.

How fast is he going? Does not look fast to mee, Its not like Flash is moving so fast that Tornadoes are kikking up around him. Not fast looking to me.

This is me still using your logic.

If you want to do stuff like that then. After beating Toguro, a B class demon. Yusuke fought the sniper, it was implied that he's vulnerable to knife and guns. Doesn't that mean a B class and lower demons are vulnerable to human fire arms and other weaponry. He's even having a hard time outrunning a truck, meaning that all that durability and speed shown in DT arc is nothing but flash. Our army can wreck Toguro anytime. See? It was made for the story, stuff like this is never a good thing to argue over. It is better is we both compare their feats and not dig stuff like that.

Oh? You mean Sniper who charges his weapons with his spirit energy so they are in no way normal weapons? Wow I shot down your argument, that was easy.

The OP said both Manga and Anime. Anyway this is the part what 'm talking about.

Awsome! That mean Yusuke gets the best feats of both worlds! lol :)

Causing natural disaster is not planet busting... Sensui didn't even display any planet busting capability during his fight with Yusuke and he's an S class demon. Show me a scan of an S class demon demonstrating his planet busting capabilities, its not Yusuke but at least you will have grounds for the claim that an S class is a planet buster.

Actually it is Planet Wrecking which is what I been saying. And yes, a 11.0 Earth Quake continuously around the world or deep enough in the crust, that would bust the planet.

Superman lifts 5.972 sextillion tons, the weight of the earth for 5 days. Remember that 5.972sextilion tons is not the heaviest he can lift. If I also go for an assumption, then Supes can easily destroy the earth, therefore a planet buster. Can you imagine a punch coming from someone who can bench press the earth with ease and according to this.

Yeah, Superman has insane strength and S****y Durability feats as it takes mountain damage to beat him. Whats your point?

remember that it was under light speed so every punch from Superman is like a nuke but that is not valid to use since he didn't do any of that stuff in the comics or has any heavy implication that he's really capable of that. What he did is fly from Pluto to earth, tagged the flash and punch so hard that he rock the earth and was even felt to the watch tower.From that 3 reasons, I think Superman is fast enough and strong enough to take both rounds.

All your Opponion with still no solid proof other than you think Flash was moving so fast and Travel Speed = Combat Speed. So really you have nothing as far asround 1 goes. Round 2 I think might go Supes, but not round 1. New 52 Superman been KOed and beaten by way less than Yusuke.

Don't feel horrified. Isn't the point of this battle forum is to convince the opposing party that our opinion holds more ground compare

I do not think you and I will ever agree, so we will agree to disagree.

#70 Posted by Saren (25917 posts) - - Show Bio

@wittywally:

How fast is the Teleport? I seen Teleports move as fast as Light Speed, as fast as Mach Speeds, as fast as 5 second delays no matter the distance, as fast as going back in time!

Red Hood stated that it took them a couple of minutes to move from Pluto to Earth. No assumptions or twists of logic are necessary.

#71 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wittywally:

Red Hood stated that it took them a couple of minutes to move from Pluto to Earth. No assumptions or twists of logic are necessary.

So again all you proven then is Superman Travel Speed, which does not equal Combat Speed as his MANY feats showed.

#72 Edited by Saren (25917 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wittywally:

So again all you proven then is Superman Travel Speed, which does not equal Combat Speed as his MANY feats showed.

I do not care even a little bit about this debate. I was simply clarifying this single point.

#73 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@citizenbane said:

I do not care even a little bit about this debate. I was simply clarifying this single point.

I thought you were tying to imply. Thanks for the clarification. Since you are a big DC buff, what is New 52 Cheetahs speed as she seem to speed wise blitz the JL in one scan I saw, and has Superman Speed Blitz (punching and stuff rather than Bull Charging) yet?

#74 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be noted that since DBZ vs. other universe threads are banned, this match-up is probably the closest y'all will get to a Superman vs. Goku battle anytime soon...

#75 Posted by dondave (38632 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

@cadencev2 said:

@citizenbane said:

I thought you were tying to imply. Thanks for the clarification. Since you are a big DC buff, what is New 52 Cheetahs speed as she seem to speed wise blitz the JL in one scan I saw, and has Superman Speed Blitz (punching and stuff rather than Bull Charging) yet?

Cheetah has been shown to be as fast as if not faster than the Flash in the New 52

#76 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@citizenbane said:

@cadencev2 said:

@citizenbane said:

Cheetah has been shown to be as fast as if not faster than the Flash in the New 52

And Superman could not react fast enough or faster then.

Are they giving everyone in New 52 Flash Speed now? Gorrila Grodd and now Cheetah too? wth.....

#77 Posted by dondave (38632 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@citizenbane said:

@cadencev2 said:

@citizenbane said:

And Superman could not react fast enough or faster then.

Are they giving everyone in New 52 Flash Speed now? Gorrila Grodd and now Cheetah too? wth.....

Gorilla Grodd absorbed Speed Force energy from the Flash, that's why he was so fast;Cheetah's always been fast so nothings really changed

#79 Posted by Wittywally (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

TBH statements like "wrong again, wow I shot down your argument, that was easy, 'am horrified by your statements" isn't really necessary. Other than provoking the other poster to post inappropriately in which will only derail the thread, it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Unfortunately nothing in the anime show any planet busting power. You should watch the Yomi and Yusuke fight though, it's one f my favorite fights in the anime.

Actually no, you are not using my logic. You are downplaying what Supes has done "on panel", you can say that 'm down playing some of the "statements" but the problem is, statements like "she hits like a nuke" could probably be just an exaggerated statements like

or something. Hiei was never hit anything that is as strong as a nuke, so how can he compare that hit to something he never felt before. There are also statements like that for Supes, like "He can drop kick the moon out orbit"(RHATO #14) which is an impressive feat. I never used that because it's only a statement, it can be just an exaggeration and was never seen on panel.

What 'm doing is asking for a scan of an S class demon displaying any planet busting feats that's on panel. So far the only thing you've provided are statements that an A class can create natural disaster, Sensui destroying the walls of the cave, Yusuke destroying a mountain and Possessed Yusuke creating a long gash in the forest, none would suggest a planet busting feats. I dont even see the spirit gun penetrating to the earths core and even then, did they even mention that a spirit gun can destabilize the earths core?

No, Yusuke said that since its supercharge they'll cause "more damage" than ordinary ones. it is still human weapon and what about about Yusuke having a hard time outrunning a truck.

I don't see how continuous earthquake can planet bust, we don't even know if the earthquakes they're going to produce is world, country or just citywide, but if continuous earthquake are considered planet busting in this forums then sure. If it's destroying the surface then were both wasting time, like I said even weaker demons can destroy small portion at a time.

Well Yusuke is pretty cocky aswell and prefers to go hand to hand. When Supes saw how destructive the Omega beam is in JL, he tried to avoid, so I think that when he see how big an S class spirit gun is, he'll also try to avoid it rather than tank it.

Yeah I don't see any of us moving a budge, so 'll just stop here.

#80 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wittywally:

Well I will apologize for being aggressive, I get that way some days on these debates, and will agree to disagree.

#81 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@wittywally:

Well I will apologize for being aggressive, I get that way some days on these debates, and will agree to disagree.

It's okay, we all get like that sometimes.

#82 Posted by DarkRaiden (7768 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if we accept statements from comics and the like we have to accept statements from authors and reputable sources of knowledge such as in YYH. This makes Sensui at 20% a planet buster with just his aura and Yusuke is at least 44x stronger than Sensui. Do the math. Also their feats at the end (entire fights in less than a second, Hiei taking an entire nap in one second) can put them close to FTL if not FTL.

And even using feats and evidence from the manga, Demon world is more durable than Human world. That is a fact as Sensui was hurting human world at 20% but not demon world at 100%. Even better, Yomi, who's been calced at around 44x stronger than Sensui, sensed 9 other beings (Raizen's friends) who were his level and they all powered up at the same time, and still Demon world was unscathed. This makes demon world AT LEAST 44x5x9 times more durable than human world, which is 1980x. Sensui destroyed a mountain in demon world with a swing of his fists, meaning it was the equivalent of 1980 mountains with just a shockwave. Yusuke's 44x stronger than that so his shockwave would destroy at least 87000 mountains all at once. And this is low balling since Yomi got even stronger than when they measured him by EOS and Yusuke matched him. So Yusuke has speed and strength and obviously durability to fight Supes and I think he takes it.

P.S. Just gonna mention that he also punched other S-class demons into orbit and his aura filled up and destroyed a 100 mile arena (could be sq. mile) in demon world.

#83 Posted by DeathHero61 (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the Speed, I know the one of Superman saving people, they said they can see him. Human perceptions can register up to Mach 3 human size things. Anything faster than Mach 4 is invisble to our eyes up that close.

Sorry to bother you pokergeist. But can you provide me an article or something for this? I need it for a post on one of my CAVS.

#84 Posted by Ratava (4242 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokergeist said:

As for the Speed, I know the one of Superman saving people, they said they can see him. Human perceptions can register up to Mach 3 human size things. Anything faster than Mach 4 is invisble to our eyes up that close.

Sorry to bother you pokergeist. But can you provide me an article or something for this? I need it for a post on one of my CAVS.

i doubt that he will answer, thats one of cadences banned accounts ^^

#85 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Yusuke, he's blitzed into oblivion.

#86 Edited by DeathHero61 (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@pokergeist said:

i doubt that he will answer, thats one of cadences banned accounts ^^

Do you know the answer? Where exactly did he get this info?

#87 Posted by Ratava (4242 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: dont know, i tried to find something with google but didnt found a clear answer but its highly dependent on the size of the moving object and the distance between object and observer