Superman (New 52) vs. Yusuke Urameshi (End of Series)

• 85 results
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1. Yusuke's manga and anime feats are valid.
  2. Morals: 1st. Round: In character; 2nd Round: OFF
  3. Prep: Yusuke gets 1 month.
  4. Location: Nova Roma, Brazil (MCU)
  5. No BFR or planet-busting allowed.

Who wins and why?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Carter_esque

Is Supes too much for Yusuke? I need some feedback here..

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn its been a while since I watched Yu Yu Hakusho, Do you know of any feats for Yusuke?

BurningFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it was stated that S class demons could wipe out a country. Yusuke at the end of the series is practically on par with Super S (S plus) class demons. I can't recall any of his feats that didn't pertain to striking strength and energy projection though. Superman is not to be taken lightly, and I can't think of anything in Yusuke's arsenal that would put the man of steel down (at least not off the top of my head). I guess I'll have to refresh my memory before making a verdict.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I looked up some feats for Yusuke and I think he has a chance if his spirit attacks are somewhat magic.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it was stated that S class demons could wipe out a country. Yusuke at the end of the series is practically on par with Super S (S plus) class demons. I can't recall any of his feats that didn't pertain to striking strength and energy projection though. Superman is not to be taken lightly, and I can't think of anything in Yusuke's arsenal that would put the man of steel down (at least not off the top of my head). I guess I'll have to refresh my memory before making a verdict.

superman has a weakness to magic and yusuke is all about magic(spirit gun/shotgun) and he took shots from toguro at full strength who at that form has absolute strength absolute meaning unlimited im not saying yusuke or superman win just my 2c

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takuu: superman has a weakness to magic and yusuke is all about magic(spirit gun/shotgun) and he took shots from toguro at full strength who at that form has absolute strength absolute meaning unlimited im not saying yusuke or superman win just my 2c

okay cool. I was just wondering about that lol. I say Yusuke wins it .

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Moral on Yusuke might win against superman.

Moral off, Yusuke dies before lifting a finger

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Superman wasn't really weak to magic, but rather has no protection against it. Meaning that, he would take as much damage as anyone else with no magical protection, not that he would take more damage, or be weakened by it like Kryptonite does to him.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Argothor

@gonnarain: I thought Superman wasn't really weak to magic, but rather has no protection against it. Meaning that, he would take as much damage as anyone else with no magical protection, not that he would take more damage, or be weakened by it like Kryptonite does to him.

He is not weak to it, but he can still be knocked out or killed by it.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonnarain: thats's what i think, but with one month prep yusuke takes round one but round two he is a little srcewed

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Magic isn't a weakness, It's a vulnerability......

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

Is Supes too much for Yusuke? I need some feedback here..

@argothor said:

Damn its been a while since I watched Yu Yu Hakusho, Do you know of any feats for Yusuke?

Speed

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield flexing!

Yuske moves so fast that he can Speed Blitz A and S Class demons in a near instant.

Well, here is some good math calcs.

Sensui Speed (Which was inferior to Yuske's in the battle) was Around Mach 50+

Then Yuske after training more than doubling his power for the 3 Kings Saga.

Here is one. Mach 357.

Here is another lowballing at Mach 102.

Fact is Yuske is clearly between Mach 100-350 during 3 Kings.

S Classes are Hinted as Planet killers.

S Classes are planetary killers.

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield flexing! This Battlefield is the Size of Tampa Bay!

Yuske Spirit Gun leaves a 500 foot deep Gash way over the Horizen.

Yuske Spirit Gun as a way weaker B Class Demon was City Busting in size.

Here is a B Class Spirit Gun Blast that is larger than the whole Island with Mountains! Here is a Spirit Gun that reaches into Orbit.

Here Yuske Blows away another super large Mountain, not a small one, a large one.

Strength Speed and power of a S Class Demon.

Here the weaker Sensui had to hold his power back to not destroy the earth as Yusuke says and feels. Why would he hold back his power? Because he was afraid of damaging the Planet with his Aura!

No Caption Provided

Yuske is busting Mountains with a punch.

No Caption Provided

Yuske so powerful he makes Tornados with his Punches!

No Caption Provided

Sensui as a S Class and busting Mountains with a punch could not kill the A Class Kurama, Kurabara, or Hiei in a 10 minuet beatdown.

As S Classes there Durability is greater.

The weak S Class Sensui remains unaffected by the Japan Earthquaking energy of Koenma with ease.

Hiei gets some bruise ribs from a attack with the force of a Nuke.

No Caption Provided

King Yamma is a mere A Class demon of the Spirit Plane and his power is so great when he throws Temper tantrums the effects of that power is felt in the more fragile Human Plane as terrible natural disasters and 6.0 earthquakes!

Now with that in mind. This guy is so powerful yet S clss demons are proven by far stronger.

The Only defense Spirit World has for Earth is not strength of Offense, but Defense.

There is a reason why Demon plane is hundreds times more vast than the earth Plane, it is to contain the power and energies of the S Class Demons there.

Even Genkai states Yususke can destroy the planet.

So you see, it is pretty clear a powerful S class can Planet destroy or wreck Earth with effort.

2 More Things!

Then you have the fact Spirit Energy is only see able by Spirits, Demons, Psychics, Spirit Empowered Beings. Thats it!

No Caption Provided

Theoretically, Spirit Gun is invisible to Superman's vision by the facts.

In fact no one can see any Spirit power abilities without being one of those 4 things.

Like the Demon Insects made by the Doctor!

Or like these Demons!

Also Yuske has spirit Healing that can heal Holes in his body in seconds!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All thanks to Genkai's Training.

So my verdict!

Superman is weak to magic.

Superman cannot and should not see the Spirit Attacks.

Auqaman surprise attack Superman with Sucker Punches as well blitz by Cheetah I believe, Yuske could too with his Speed Feats and because it is a random Encounter.

So Morals on Superman should get wrecked.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman -- What do you think? You're like the ultimate Superman fangirl but can you make an unbiased assessment here?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dratini1331

@jgames said:

this^

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant even believe this thread was made.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@jgames said:

this^

I Agree. However does New 52 Superman have any legit Speed Blitzing feats? I seen scans of him being sucker punch by Aquaman, blitz by Cheetah, and failing to catch AK-47 rounds in Combat Speed!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

@jgames said:

this^

I Agree. However does New 52 Superman have any legit Speed Blitzing feats? I seen scans of him being sucker punch by Aquaman, blitz by Cheetah, and failing to catch AK-47 rounds in Combat Speed!

The failing to catch AK-47 rounds is pre flashpoint and its PIS. The aquaman instance was just a sucker punch. Not sure about the cheetah instance so no comment on that.

As far as speed feats, his travel speed is hundreds of times the speed of light IIRC, his combat speed has him moving at speeds which would rival lightning, and in morrisons action comics run where he wasn't as powerful as he is currently he studied a year worth of medical knowledge and completely learned it all in a few minutes, he also blitzed some clone of himself from metropilis to the north pole, and I think he blitzed Lex to the moon recently as well.

No idea what Yuske can do and I am a little to lazy to look at the scans so I am just saying that new 52 superman does have super speed.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dratini1331 said:

@jgames said:

this^

The failing to catch AK-47 rounds is pre flashpoint and its PIS. The aquaman instance was just a sucker punch. Not sure about the cheetah instance so no comment on that.

As far as speed feats, his travel speed is hundreds of times the speed of light IIRC, his combat speed has him moving at speeds which would rival lightning, and in morrisons action comics run where he wasn't as powerful as he is currently he studied a year worth of medical knowledge and completely learned it all in a few minutes, he also blitzed some clone of himself from metropilis to the north pole, and I think he blitzed Lex to the moon recently as well.

No idea what Yuske can do and I am a little to lazy to look at the scans so I am just saying that new 52 superman does have super speed.

Cheetah blitzed the JL including Flash so it isn't a low showing. Aquaman was a sucker punch so yea.

Superman travel something like 200x the speed of light. It was actually 10 years worth of medical knowledge and he memorized it in 5 mins. He blitzed/attempted to blitz Hal( his first appearance in the new 52 and it was a speed blitz),Flash, Darkseid, Helspont,that clone and H'el. These are the only scans I have for new 52 Superman lost all my scans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman punches so hard that the whole world shakes down to the core and the shock waves can be felt on the moon

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dratini1331 said:

@jgames said:

this^

Yuske high end is calculated as Mach 350+

He is not slow to say the least.

Glad to know the AK one was Pre Flashpoint, I seen that one alot for New 52 debates.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skit

The problem with YYH(well 3 kings saga) is that it had to get cut short,so we never got to see Yusuke's true potential. Yusuke's feat are normally based off of two things A.the fights against the weaker demon(s) and B.beating the main antagonist(basing off their feats like Sensui destoying the mesa without hitting it). With all that said though,Yusuke should beat Superman with morals on(especially since Superman will under estimate him) and lose morals off.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

The problem with YYH(well 3 kings saga) is that it had to get cut short,so we never got to see Yusuke's true potential. Yusuke's feat are normally based off of two things A.the fights against the weaker demon(s) and B.beating the main antagonist(basing off their feats like Sensui destoying the mesa without hitting it). With all that said though,Yusuke should beat Superman with morals on(especially since Superman will under estimate him) and lose morals off.

We do have 1 thing we can base off Yuske strength and power.

We know Raizen while near death was trumping S Class Yuske. Then in 3 kings after the training Yuske punked 1 S Class Demon and 3 A Class Demons with ease.

The S Class Hokushin was stronger than S Class Yusuke and Sensui when Yusuke first met. We know this from statements made.

Yuskue after a few months of training easy beats Hokushin and 3 A class Demons in a few moves. Then we know in his fight with Yomi that he was more powerful than his father was.

Anyway all this points to the fight with Sensui to 3 kings that Yusuke went from no match for his father who was starving to death to surpassing Raizen who was starving to death. That makes him at the very least twice as strong as his fight with Sensui.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah blitzed the JL including Flash so it isn't a low showing. Aquaman was a sucker punch so yea.

Superman travel something like 200x the speed of light. It was actually 10 years worth of medical knowledge and he memorized it in 5 mins. He blitzed/attempted to blitz Hal( his first appearance in the new 52 and it was a speed blitz),Flash, Darkseid, Helspont,that clone and H'el. These are the only scans I have for new 52 Superman lost all my scans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman punches so hard that the whole world shakes down to the core and the shock waves can be felt on the moon

Thanks for the scans. In a all out Superman morals off punch, he would more than likely damage Yuske real badly in just a few hits. I base Yuske tanking at least more than 1 or 2 on the fact S classes spirit aura is enough to be felt across Dimensions and enough to be stated to wreck the earth.

As for the Speed, I know the one of Superman saving people, they said they can see him. Human perceptions can register up to Mach 3 human size things. Anything faster than Mach 4 is invisble to our eyes up that close.

So the fact they can see him suggest less than Mach 3.

The Green Lantern one is more of a Bull Rush of travel Speed so not really combat speed as Travel Speed with your fist out.

The Reading the Medical science means nothing.

Loading Video...

Ta Daa!

Not a Combat Speed feat at all.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke both Rounds.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Carter_esque

Yusuke both Rounds.

Intriguing... you're the first contributor who has stated that Yusuke can defeat Superman in a "Morals OFF" scenario. Just out of curiosity, how do you think he'd pull that off?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

The Speed of Lightning is roughly 1/60 of lightspeed, or Mach 146,381. Yusuke is Mach 350.

I'm sure, however, that there are feats of Yusuke outrunning lightning. Can we get some of those?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman should take this in both rounds.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke both Rounds.

Im the Bias Yuske fanboy, and even I think he cannot take Round 2.

@cadencev2:

The Speed of Lightning is roughly 1/60 of lightspeed, or Mach 146,381. Yusuke is Mach 350.

I'm sure, however, that there are feats of Yusuke outrunning lightning. Can we get some of those?

There is none really. Speed wise it is just feats of Yuske speed Blitzing guys who are in the Mach 50s.

Im still waiting to see legit scans of Superman Combat speed.The ones above were not that good as I pointed out.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By OverLordArhas

@cadencev2:

IIRC, a Rei Gun not only damage physically but it also does damage to the victim's spirit/soul, right?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

He may not need combat speed...could Yusuke withstand a light-speed-tackle from Superman?

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candalence

Isnt some of that taken out of context? Like sensui destroying the world. He isnt going to destroy the world by his spirit energy ala DBZ, he is going to destroy it by destroying the barrier that prevents the A-S class demon from entering our world. They arent even fighting in the human realm.

About that flexing. He isn't the only one releasing a spirit energy. It was yomis and Yusukes energy clashing then the other contestant from the other arena following suit.

It wasn't even a city busting attack during the dark tournament arc. It was just a huge explosion but not a city busting one.

I may be wrong though since it was years since I saw it in the anime and I only have the yomi and toguro vs yusuke in the manga(hey i was still a kid back then, thats all ican afford).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@cadencev2:

He may not need combat speed...could Yusuke withstand a light-speed-tackle from Superman?

...... I like to say yes. I mean Green Lantern kinda did it seem, I think Yuske 3 Kings as a S Class could.

No Caption Provided

Sensui as a S Class and busting Mountains with a punch could not kill the A Class Kurama, Kurabara, or Hiei in a 10 minuet beatdown.

As S Classes there Durability is greater.

Also Yusuke has Healing as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All thanks to Genkai's Training.

So Durability is off the charts more than Attack damage!

@overlordarhas said:

@cadencev2:

IIRC, a Rei Gun not only damage physically but it also does damage to the victim's spirit/soul, right?

No. It is a physical damage. There are other Soul attacking techniques, however the Rei Gun and Shot Gun is not.

No Caption Provided

So its all physical damage. However it is Magical in nature. It is Spirit and Demon energy. Since Supes is vunerable to Magic and magic base attacks, it should harm him more so than any punch of same strength.

@wittywally said:

@candalence

Isnt some of that taken out of context? Like sensui destroying the world. He isnt going to destroy the world by his spirit energy ala DBZ, he is going to destroy it by destroying the barrier that prevents the A-S class demon from entering our world. They arent even fighting in the human realm.

About that flexing. He isn't the only one releasing a spirit energy. It was yomis and Yusukes energy clashing then the other contestant from the other arena following suit.

It wasn't even a city busting attack during the dark tournament arc. It was just a huge explosion but not a city busting one.

I may be wrong though since it was years since I saw it in the anime and I only have the yomi and toguro vs yusuke in the manga(hey i was still a kid back then, thats all ican afford).

I posted already Statements and feats of the power these guys have. The reason S Class demons are so scary is because they are world wreckers and the human World is too small for them. The Demon Plane is hundreds of times bigger than the earth plane and has many under levels of darker and more scary planes to it.

Here the weaker Sensui had to hold his power back to not destroy the earth as Yusuke says and feels, he refers to why bother waiting for the portal to open when Sensui can do it. Why would he hold back his power? Because he was afraid of damaging the Planet with his Aura!

The weak S Class Sensui remains unaffected by the Japan Earthquaking energy of Koenma with ease.

No Caption Provided

King Yamma is a mere A Class Spirit of the Spirit Plane and his power is so great when he throws Temper tantrums the effects of that power is felt in the more fragile Human Plane as terrible natural disasters and 6.0 earthquakes!

Now with that in mind. This guy is so powerful yet S clss demons are proven by far stronger.

As seen the Demon Plane is way larger in every way to the Earth Plane and Spirit Plane. Thus S Classes can prosper unpeded.

The Only defense Spirit World has for Earth is not strength of Offense, but Defense.

There is a reason why Demon plane is hundreds times more vast than the earth Plane, it is to contain the power and energies of the S Class Demons there.

No Caption Provided

Even Genkai states Yususke can go far beyond destroying a country should he throw a fit of rage!

All evidence of the power of a S Class.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Carter_esque

Right now, it seems as though the popular opinion is that Yusuke wrecks Supes in character and gets wrecked without morals. Is there anyone else out there (besides NeonGameWave) who believes that Yusuke could beat Supes w/o morals?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke both Rounds.

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

Intriguing... you're the first contributor who has stated that Yusuke can defeat Superman in a "Morals OFF" scenario. Just out of curiosity, how do you think he'd pull that off?

I'm still waitin' on you bud. I just wanna know how you think Yusuke could beat Supes w/o morals?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cadencev2: Are you trying to imply that I`m biased too? Because it takes commonsense and thorough thinking to realize the outcome of Round 2, I`m not the one putting Yusuke over a Zarathos Ghost Rider and stating he can planet bust easier than a SSJ1 Goku who defeated enemies who can and have unlike Yusuke.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonGameWave

@carter_esque said:

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

@carter_esque said:

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

I'm still waitin' on you bud. I just wanna know how you think Yusuke could beat Supes w/o morals?

Sorry to keep you waiting. The reason why I think Yusuke takes Round 2 is due to having greater sheer combat speed and having the advantage of prep with that prep Yusuke would train constantly to improve his stats also he would know that getting close to Superman is a bad idea and he is faster when it comes to combat speed, a fully powered Demon Gun could take down Superman also Yusuke is the greater fighter as he possesses an atmospheric sense that is triggered even when in his Mazoku form so he would know when to strike and guard in certain instances.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Are you trying to imply that I`m biased too? Because it takes commonsense and thorough thinking to realize the outcome of Round 2, I`m not the one putting Yusuke over a Zarathos Ghost Rider and stating he can planet bust easier than a SSJ1 Goku who defeated enemies who can and have unlike Yusuke.

Wow... lets see how I can explain all this.

Zarathos is killable (The host is anyway) by Magic. Yuske has mast amounts of that. Also Yusuke is faster than Zarathos can see or think meaning Zarathos will be attacked with mass amount of Magic in a short span of milliseconds.

So yes, Yusuke beats Zarathos due to Magic Strength and Speed.

As for busting a planet easier than Goku, that is a straight lie. I said both are Planet Wreckers and Killers. I said Goku could not Vaporise a Planet as SS1 in Frieza Saga with a single Kamehameha at all. Great job at twisting the logic there.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave said:

Zarathos is killable (The host is anyway) by Magic. Yuske has mast amounts of that. Also Yusuke is faster than Zarathos can see or think meaning Zarathos will be attacked with mass amount of Magic in a short span of milliseconds.

As for busting a planet easier than Goku, that is a straight lie. I said both are Planet Wreckers and Killers. I said Goku could not Vaporise a Planet as SS1 in Frieza Saga with a single Kamehameha at all. Great job at twisting the logic there.

Yet you say Dante would have trouble but for Yusuke it would be so easy when Dante is a lot more powerful than Yusuke, and I`m pretty sure you would even think that Yusuke at full power could take Second Age or First Age Spawn easier than Dante can, am I right? I would know this since I have all the games for Devil May Cry, watched the anime, read the manga and the same would go for Yu Yu Hakusho. If I`m not mistaken there is a dividing stance on the situation of Ghost Rider due to the confirmed fact of God being the only one to being able to truly destroy him which would mean the method has been changed or applied to the certain and many versions of the Ghost Rider character but I do agree on the magic and host part as I understand your point and you explained it good, I`ll give you that.

I understand but it might not be as easy as you think.

Nope. Firstly you were going on about how Goku couldn`t destroy planets because of the lack of feats now your saying they target the cores which is a blatant lie and I already explained why, it would be far more realistic and easier for Goku to destroy a planet than for Yusuke to destroy one, also I`m pretty sure many would agree with me on that one and also no they wouldn`t have to be fanboys like you call them to be able to reason with logic. So no, I didn`t twist anything your misjudging as always and exaggerating things. Anyways I don`t think its wise to get back into this pointless argument again.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

@carter_esque said:

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

Sorry to keep you waiting. The reason why I think Yusuke takes Round 2 is due to having greater sheer combat speed and having the advantage of prep with that prep Yusuke would train constantly to improve his stats also he would know that getting close to Superman is a bad idea and he is faster when it comes to combat speed, a fully powered Demon Gun could take down Superman also Yusuke is the greater fighter as he possesses an atmospheric sense that is triggered even when in his Mazoku form so he would know when to strike and guard in certain instances.

As I've come to expect from you, this is a very well thought out and lucid explanation.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonGameWave

@neongamewave said:

@carter_esque said:

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

@carter_esque said:

@neongamewave said:

Yusuke both Rounds.

As I've come to expect from you, this is a very well thought out and lucid explanation.

Thanks.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave said:

Yet you say Dante would have trouble but for Yusuke it would be so easy when Dante is a lot more powerful than Yusuke, and I`m pretty sure you would even think that Yusuke at full power could take Second Age or First Age Spawn easier than Dante can, am I right? I would know this since I have all the games for Devil May Cry, watched the anime, read the manga and the same would go for Yu Yu Hakusho. If I`m not mistaken there is a dividing stance on the situation of Ghost Rider due to the confirmed fact of God being the only one to being able to truly destroy him which would mean the method has been changed or applied to the certain and many versions of the Ghost Rider character but I do agree on the magic and host part as I understand your point and you explained it good, I`ll give you that.

Nope. Firstly you were going on about how Goku couldn`t destroy planets because of the lack of feats now your saying they target the cores which is a blatant lie and I already explained why, it would be far more realistic and easier for Goku to destroy a planet than for Yusuke to destroy one, also I`m pretty sure many would agree with me on that one and also no they wouldn`t have to be fanboys like you call them to be able to reason with logic. So no, I didn`t twist anything your misjudging as always and exaggerating things. Anyways I don`t think its wise to get back into this pointless argument again.

Whoa, easy there fellas... let's try to keep this civil.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ssejllenrad

Damn this thread! I love both!

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wittywally

@cadencev2

Genkai said that ""We're all" capable of thoughtless destruction. It could be toy etc etc entire country". I dont think what Genkai meant is literally blowing a country.

They were fighting inside a cave thats why there's so much destruction. It doesn't mean by going all out he can destroy the earth instantly, it's just that they are going to cause a huge damage and whats the point of getting worried of the damage he'll cause if he's going to destroy it anyway. And by destroying it, it means breaking the barrier that prevents the A-S class from entering our world.

Can you provide a scan where it was said that human realm are more fragile than the demon realm that is if you mean by fragile is, its easier to destroy mountains in human realm compare to demon realm.

The strongest destruction feat that Yusuke made is destroying huge part of the forest creating a long path in The battle with Sensui and a huge explosion in his battle with Yomi none of which suggest that he can blow up an entire continent yet alone a whole planet. Btw can you also post an aftermath scan of the rei gun he used in his battle with Yomi?

Again its been years since I last saw the anime so I might already forgot alot of stuff and 'm basing all of my comment from the anime.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2

Genkai said that ""We're all" capable of thoughtless destruction. It could be toy etc etc entire country". I dont think what Genkai meant is literally blowing a country.

They were fighting inside a cave thats why there's so much destruction. It doesn't mean by going all out he can destroy the earth instantly, it's just that they are going to cause a huge damage and whats the point of getting worried of the damage he'll cause if he's going to destroy it anyway. And by destroying it, it means breaking the barrier that prevents the A-S class from entering our world.

Can you provide a scan where it was said that human realm are more fragile than the demon realm that is if you mean by fragile is, its easier to destroy mountains in human realm compare to demon realm.

The strongest destruction feat that Yusuke made is destroying huge part of the forest creating a long path in The battle with Sensui and a huge explosion in his battle with Yomi none of which suggest that he can blow up an entire continent yet alone a whole planet. Btw can you also post an aftermath scan of the rei gun he used in his battle with Yomi?

Again its been years since I last saw the anime so I might already forgot alot of stuff and 'm basing all of my comment from the anime.

Your reading the part how you want to read it. It plainly states Yuske is greater than Country the way it is flatly read. There is nothing Metaphorical about it. If Yusuke was such a weak threat then why is Genkai who is a mountain buster on her best days worried? Why is the fact S Classes on earth seen as 1000 times more powerful than Toguro who is a mere B Class and close to mountain buster!?

Flat Out Wrong Again. The Cave in would not destroy the Portal Sensui was making at all, if that would work why not Yusuke do that to begin with and save the day? I will tell you why, because Koenma explain it cannot be close till S Classes were free. the whole point of the Sensui holding back his Holy Chi (S Class power) was because it will destroy the planet possibly.Something Sensui did not want, at all.

I think I already provided why the Human plane cannot be infested with S Classes. I showed it above. Why do I need to repost it?

Yeah in terms of a single (Key word) Single Blast. He made a easy 500ish feet wide and deep trench that went beyond 12 miles of earth and forest! One blast, and that was a weaker Yusuke.

Your going by Anime which is twisted garbage. I am going by the original and better Manga. Scans are above. Yuske is a planet wrecker.

Dante cannot win as he is weak as hell compared to yuske, slower than yusuke, and has no variety of powers. Dante is challenged by lesser than Mephisto Hell Lords. Spawn has Reality Warping Magic Powers, Time Powers, and World level Telapthy and Empathy.

Spawn First Age >>>>> Sparda Dante in every way.

I do not believe Goku can destroy a planet. I stand firm on that as he has no feats of it. Can he wreck a planet and blow a moon size chunk thus killing a planet? Can he destroy the core of it? Yes I think he could. But you and the rest of the fanboys are so ****ing delusional that you all believe Goku can wipe out a solar system for some reason.

Fact is many agree with, true that, yet MANY agree with me. Including the pro Death Battle posters and all the rest of the Viners who shot down every DBZ thread with the sad truth that Goku is way below Herald and Krytonian level.

The fact that DBZ threads are ban becuase many people DO NOT agree with the DBZ fanboys is proof enough.

Now get off the DBZ crap, its over, its ban, and like my last thread of Challenge a Viner you are derailing this thread with DBZ bull**** when it is a Superman vs Yusuke match.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Yusuke, I just don't see how he stands a chance against a morals off Superman in Round 2.

Yusuke puts up a courageous fight in Round 1 but Supes wins because of his wide array of attacks + the massive speed and power advantage.

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candenveV2

No. Genkai said were all capable of. Destroying a country doesnt mean blowing it up. An ordinary person can destroy a country in different ways like civil war etc. if were going by destruction literally then even weaker being can destroy a country, by destroying small portion of the country at a time.

Can you post a scan of genkai destroying a mountain? From what I can remember it was a huge boulder. Can you also prove Toguro is a mountain buster?

I didn't say it can destroy the barrier. Unfortunately nothing in your post suggest that Sensui going all out can destroy the planet instantly. I just pointed out for those who didn't know that they were fighting inside a cave and all those destruction happening are the cave walls falling not the whole planet falling apart. Sensui went all out in the demon realm and nothing suggest that he can destroy planets. He can destroy whole city blocks in one swing but not a whole country.

Actually 'm asking if mountains in human realms are easier to destroy compare to the mountains in the demon realm. Bec 'm going to use that as a basis for what kind of destruction they are capable off. If they're about the same then I don't see how S class demons are planet buster.

Sorry if im asking for many scans. Like I said its been years since i last saw it and maybe by seeing your scan it might refresh my memory.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zr0c00l

I hate when people say supermans travel speed isnt counted in his combat speed...... If he has an arm out and is going near or ftl, wont really matter that its technically travel speed youre still a fly on his windshield. Hes blitzed plenty of people in new 52 also best i can name off top of my head is orion after one shotting him across the city.

Sidenote morals on for superman doesnt mean as much hes kind of a jerk now and likes to beat people down and doesnt hold back near as much as he used to. For example, him pimp slapping starfire when she tried to blitz him where pre flashpoint supes woulda let it land.

Second sidenote- him not being able to see the rei gun is dubious. He can see pretty much anything and since kryptonians dont exist in yyh they wouldnt know that he would or would not be able to see it.

Final verdict- superman wins all rounds