• 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman

Rules

-Random encounter

-Current version of both

- Spider-Man can use the Anti-Sinister Six armor

-Superman can't fly ir speedblitz

-No prep

-Morals on for Superman,no morals for Spider-Man

-BFR allowed

-Wins by knockout.

Location:Battle take a place in the streets of Detroit

#2 Posted by Typhion (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman with ease given the conditions.

#3 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Spiderman in the armor?

#5 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Superman win.

#6 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion: Possible yes,but easy ...nope.

@ChaosBlazer: Unfortunnately i don't know,but I heard tht its capable to goe toe-to toe with Rhino.

@spawn_123: Because?

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still wins. The fact that he cannot speedblitz or fly doesn't mean his reaction time, superior strength, invulnerability, and other plethora of powers don't work.

#8 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is too powerful. Him break down only with kryptonite and good strategy.

#9 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man should beat this Superman.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16158 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as hate Superman I don't see what Spider-man can do to pull a win here. Superman should win without to much difficulty.

#11 Posted by Saren (25332 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easily. Are people smoking when they say Spider-Man wins or have they just not been reading DCnU Superman and accordingly think he cannot beat anyone based on an assortment of comments floating around the Vine?

Moderator
#12 Posted by Lvenger (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is one battle New 52 Superman can win for a change. New 52 Superman is still stronger and more durable than Rhino, has a faster reaction time than Electro and his sensory powers are enough to give him the win. If Spidey was able to come up with an anti Superman suit, now that would be an interesting fight.

#13 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone can give a reasonable opinion,why Spider-Man is capable to defeat Superman?

#14 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Someone can give a reasonable opinion,why Spider-Man is capable to defeat Superman?

Yeah...how can Spidey defeat Clark?

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505:Exactly,they have to give a reason for that...then they call us of fanboys

#16 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Alexander505:Exactly,they have to give a reason for that...then they call us of fanboys

I agree.

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: Yeah!! I made this battle thread,because I found interesting Superman fighting with Spider-Man in his new armor and as the armor was created to stop the Sinister Six, some functions that may have some effect on Clark,would be nice to see this and discuss,but it seems kind of hard to happened

#18 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

This Superman still wins...

He hasn't been nerfed to street level, unlike Lobo lol

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke? There are no facts to prove that Spider-Man gained a strength a massive strength boost, let alone a boost at all. His armour was still ripped apart by Rhino and Doc Ock. If he couldn't harm Rhino at all, he doesn't stand a chance against Superman.

The fight will be a repeat of this and we all can assume who plays what role:

Moderator
#20 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Spiderman with ease given the conditions.

Easy? Fanboy, uh? ;)

#21 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Superman still wins. The fact that he cannot speedblitz or fly doesn't mean his reaction time, superior strength, invulnerability, and other plethora of powers don't work.

New-52 Superman is no longer naturally invulnerable, and is not even a mountain-mover yet, but yeah, he is still durable enough to withstand Spider-Man's punch.

Superman wins, but Pete can possibly prolong the battle for over an hour, he will try to exploit Superman's weakness by kiting him around the city.

#22 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Jayfournines said:

Superman still wins. The fact that he cannot speedblitz or fly doesn't mean his reaction time, superior strength, invulnerability, and other plethora of powers don't work.

New-52 Superman is no longer naturally invulnerable, and is not even a mountain-mover yet, but yeah, he is still durable enough to withstand Spider-Man's punch.

Superman wins, but Pete can possibly prolong the battle for over an hour, he will try to exploit Superman's weakness by kiting him around the city.

True as it may be, he still has his Superman armor thingie which makes him invulnerable at the moment. And Superman has no weaknesses in the present time (that I know of), plus, he's much MUCH faster than Peter with a ridiculous reaction time (he read and comprehended an entire medical library in seconds), there is no way this fight will be prolonged, Superman has this in a stomp.

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Actually his still invunerable to most thing,less kryptonite,magic and someone at same or higher level of strenght.

#24 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman stomps.

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: You are capable to give reasonable opinion?

#26 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, Nu52 Superman IS still invulnerable. What are you guys talking about? The suit's not for protection but so that he doesn't go running around naked after having his clothes shredded in a fight. Anyways, Clark beats Peter very easily.

#27 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Because he's the best

#28 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: I said reasonable,not fan opinion

#29 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I was just joking. As others have said before me. Superman wins.

#30 Posted by Lvenger (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@SpideyPresence: I said reasonable,not fan opinion

I doubt there is a reasonable explanation as to how Spider-Man wins under these circumstances.

#31 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: He won't give up trolololol. Now for a picture of the firelord fight.

#32 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

Um, Nu52 Superman IS still invulnerable. What are you guys talking about? The suit's not for protection but so that he doesn't go running around naked after having his clothes shredded in a fight. Anyways, Clark beats Peter very easily.

He is just very durable like many Marvel powerhouses, and his younger days have proven that he can be injured conventionally. By tanks, trains, and electricity.

His suit have armor in it, and that's what makes him invulnerable. The cape and the armor is more durable than himself.

#33 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Pretty much what you said. A year ago someone posted scans of action comics #1 where Clark is getting banged up by the army. However they forget that was the first comic of the series and he was like 15. They do however ignore the last year of Superman and Justice League comics where Clark has demonstrated combat reaction time that is at the very least faster lightning, has lifted objects in the 20000 ton range easily, among many other feats. Its only been over a year so let's keep using the 15 year old kid from action comics #1 and say how weak the new Superman is.

#34 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@80sBaby said:

Um, Nu52 Superman IS still invulnerable. What are you guys talking about? The suit's not for protection but so that he doesn't go running around naked after having his clothes shredded in a fight. Anyways, Clark beats Peter very easily.

He is just very durable like many Marvel powerhouses, and his younger days have proven that he can be injured conventionally. By tanks, trains, and electricity.

His suit have armor in it, and that's what makes him invulnerable. The cape and the armor is more durable than himself.

yeah but in his younger days he couldnt't fly either...I think (this is just speculation) it was mainly due to the fact that he hadn't absorbed as much solar radiation as needed.

#35 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

1. What happened in the early Action comics issues have no bearing on his current power-levels as he's explicitly been stated as growing stronger every day. 2. The fact that he wasn't killed by the train, tanks or electricity proves he has invulnerability. 3. The suit is invulnerable but he doesn't wear it for protection otherwise, why would his head be exposed. He's just as invulnerable as he ever was.

#36 Posted by Lvenger (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@Lvenger: He won't give up trolololol. Now for a picture of the firelord fight.

#37 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Is this a joke? There are no facts to prove that Spider-Man gained a strength a massive strength boost, let alone a boost at all. His armour was still ripped apart by Rhino and Doc Ock. If he couldn't harm Rhino at all, he doesn't stand a chance against Superman.

The fight will be a repeat of this and we all can assume who plays what role:

#38 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly right, Jay.

#39 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger:

#40 Posted by darktiger (4265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

LOL

Superman win.

I know it's funny they made this fight supes has a array of powers still plus he stronger then spidey in that armor

#41 Edited by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's gonna 93 Spider-Man.

Is this going to get locked?

#42 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Spider-Man should beat this Superman.

LOL no Superman will ripped him apart he is to fast better reaction and more stronger there is no way Spiderman haves a chance,.

#43 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Spider-Man should beat this Superman.

LOL no Superman will ripped him apart he is to fast better reaction and more stronger there is no way Spiderman haves a chance,.

I doubt this Superman has better reaction time than Spidey and that he can break armor that could withstand blows from Thor, someone who is FAR stronger than New 52 Superman.

#44 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

Your telling me Sipder-man have better reaction time like Superman you gotta be kidding me and he is way more durable come on be real.

#45 Posted by TheCannon (17976 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I hate Superman and love Spider-Man but that doesn't stop Spider-Man from getting his butt kicked.

This.

#46 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Your telling me Sipder-man have better reaction time like Superman you gotta be kidding me and he is way more durable come on be real.

I'm saying Spider-man has better reaction time than this version of Superman, yes.

This Superman is also not that durable. He got KOed by a train.

Blows from Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Train

#47 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@CODYSF said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Your telling me Sipder-man have better reaction time like Superman you gotta be kidding me and he is way more durable come on be real.

I'm saying Spider-man has better reaction time than this version of Superman, yes.

This Superman is also not that durable. He got KOed by a train.

Blows from Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Train

LOL freaking Superman flick the Flash and he was the first person ever to touch Flash on the 52 I know this Spider-man haves no chance touching the Flash dude this Spider-man is dead

#48 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred: Wrong. The younger, weaker Superman (who couldn't even fly) got KO'd by a train. Current Superman is much, MUCH stronger. And unless Thor was hitting Spidey as hard as he could, your ABC logic fails in comparison. Current Superman still has faster reaction time than Peter.

#49 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

LOL freaking Superman flick the Flash and he was the first person ever to touch Flash on the 52 I know this Spider-man haves no chance touching the Flash dude this Spider-man is dead

Nevermind. Forgot about that feat. Supes is faster but not more durable.

@80sBaby said:

@venomoushatred: Wrong. The younger, weaker Superman (who couldn't even fly) got KO'd by a train. Current Superman is much, MUCH stronger. And unless Thor was hitting Spidey as hard as he could, your ABC logic fails in comparison. Current Superman still has faster reaction time than Peter.

I don't see how Supes has gotten stronger does he have better feats now.

Regardless, I change my vote to Supes. I forgot about the Flash feat.

#50 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:You really read comics? He was hit by A train,while he's young in Action comics 2. You ever read any issue of the Justice League or Superman? You saw he fighting with Helspont and Darkseid?