Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UltramanPrime

HĂ©rcules

No Caption Provided

Superman

No Caption Provided

Battle in an uninhabited earth whit a sun like ours.

Bloodthirsty

Battle to the dead.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Supes is better in every conceivable way.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Superman in a curbstomp.

UltramanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UltramanPrime

: ( Flag Error :(

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Superman

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Stronger

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Superman in a curbstomp.

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SilkNSmooth

i like hercules but this not fair even though herc is on thor level in strenght supe can fly and much more

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chiq

Dcnu supes has enough feats. He wins

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By funckygarcon

lol, i'm looking at the replies and laughing. Hercules has unlimited stamina, he's immortal and strength-wise, on par with Superman since he held the world (an extraordinary feat). the op clearly stated that Hercules is blood-lusted and that the fight is to the death.

again, Hercules is IMMORTAL. I don't see how Superman can kill him, add to all of this that Hercules is far more skilled in H2H combat and has thousands of years of experience (something u can't say about Superman) add to all of the above, the Magical Nemean Lion Skin Armor (virtually impenetrable) and his golden mace (totally unbreakable)...i don't know, I say Hercules has this.

but i just love how everybody jumps in quickly and says Superman without giving Hercules his worth. he's highly underrated.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlueHope

@funckygarcon said:

lol, i'm looking at the replies and laughing. Hercules has unlimited stamina, he's immortal and strength-wise, on par with Superman since he held the world (an extraordinary feat). the op clearly stated that Hercules is blood-lusted and that the fight is to the death.

again, Hercules is IMMORTAL. I don't see how Superman can kill him, add to all of this that Hercules is far more skilled in H2H combat and has thousands of years of experience (something u can't say about Superman) add to all of the above, the Magical Nemean Lion Skin Armor (virtually impenetrable) and his golden mace (totally unbreakable)...i don't know, I say Hercules has this.

but i just love how everybody jumps in quickly and says Superman without giving Hercules his worth. he's highly underrated.

like this

Sentry killing Ares

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By Pokeysteve

@funckygarcon:

Hercules has unlimited stamina

Hulk didn't have a problem smacking him around.

he's immortal

Not the least bit relevant.

and strength-wise, on par with Superman since he held the world (an extraordinary feat).

Holding the world is an abstract feat and cannot be gauged in any way. A number can be put on Superman's Earth feat.

again, Hercules is IMMORTAL. I don't see how Superman can kill him

Immortal doesn't always mean an inability to die. Vampires are technically immortal.

Hercules is far more skilled in H2H combat and has thousands of years of experience

And yet he's still just a brawler.

Magical Nemean Lion Skin Armor (virtually impenetrable) and his golden mace (totally unbreakable)

The OP mentions neither of these and they aren't in the picture used.

This is a Superman that effortlessly tagged a speeding Flash and shattered GL constructs. The strongest Superman we've seen in a really long time and he is also bloodlusted. Hercules has really no chance here and this is almost spite. Sorry my post was so long but it seemed like the best way to organize everything.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By heroesgold

Superman but Herc could get a few nasty blows.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@Pokeysteve:  Holding the world can't be calculated, yet bench pressing it can't be? Hm?
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Wolfrazer: Hercules held the heavens on his shoulders. In the comic it's shown as the stars and space. That can't be calculated. The Earth's weight can and has been accurately estimated.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@Pokeysteve said:

@Wolfrazer: Hercules held the heavens on his shoulders. In the comic it's shown as the stars and space. That can't be calculated. The Earth's weight can and has been accurately estimated.

Could have sworn he also held the Earth too....but anyway if that all can't be calculated, then Hercules doesn't have any limits to his strength or any limits that has yet been reached so how can we say who his stronger? Even his stats put his strength at an incalculable level.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Wolfrazer said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Could have sworn he also held the Earth too....but anyway if that all can't be calculated, then Hercules doesn't have any limits to his strength or any limits that has yet been reached so how can we say who his stronger? Even his stats put his strength at an incalculable level.

It's possible he could have. I don't remember though. Just because his limits haven't been shown doesn't automatically mean they're limitless. Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, plenty of characters have undefined strength levels. That Superman feat is better than anything Herc has done. If Herc's strength was really that high than Hulk wouldn't be "strongest there is"......which he's not but everyone still calls him that lol. It's all moot anyways though. Herc can't combat Clark's speed.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@Pokeysteve said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@Pokeysteve said:

It's possible he could have. I don't remember though. Just because his limits haven't been shown doesn't automatically mean they're limitless. Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, plenty of characters have undefined strength levels. That Superman feat is better than anything Herc has done. If Herc's strength was really that high than Hulk wouldn't be "strongest there is"......which he's not but everyone still calls him that lol. It's all moot anyways though. Herc can't combat Clark's speed.

Hulk is potentially the strongest there is, I guess saying "Hulk is potentially the strongest there is!" would be sort of a weird line to say. But I have no doubt that Herc, couldn't replicate Supes feat I mean his name literally defined with strength, I don't see how that can't be any clearer. Though Marvel doesn't really seem to show any lifting feats, as far as them being constant though to remind how strong characters really are whereas DC does it moreso then Marvel, and I never said he had limitless strength(though he should) I just said those limits haven't yet been reached so who knows how strong he is? 

Though right I guess it is moot for this, given Clark's speed..though hasn't Herc tagged fast characters before? I mean probably not on Supes level of combat speed, but even so? Anything? I would imagine somewhere along the line he has.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Wolfrazer: I agree Herc should be more of a front runner in terms of strength. Hulk and Thor get all the attention. He probably has hit speedsters before but I'm also doubtful if any of them are on Supes level. Hopefully we'll get a Herc fanboy to clear some of this up.

And I would definitely buy a comic where Hulk says "Hulk potentially the strongest one there is"!!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@Pokeysteve:  Lol, he probably hasn't as far as Supes combat speed...though I do recall he tagged Sentry grabbing him by his cape. Though it wasn't really a fight persay, but meh....w/e hopefully they'll re-power Hercules soon and give him proper treatment...they already should have done so but w/e...why they keep de-powering him though i'll never understand.
Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jesusdisciple001

Herc kicks supes in the nuts and punches him to the other side of the universe.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Superman throws him to space

BFR

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Qpzmg

Superman.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Wolfrazer: Powerful characters are always depowered at some point. The writers must think we enjoy those stories.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Superman should take this, he's too fast for Herc.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShadowHuntR

Superman wasn't depowered. The difference is that we see him ''evolving''. He could only leap at first. Now he can fly. He used to barelly survive bullets and rockets. It doesn't hurt him anymore. He used to barelly be able to lift a truck, he can now do this :

No Caption Provided
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By a88378438

superman overkill

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

New 52 Superman's durability is not so good..

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AngryHulks

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

New 52 Superman's durability is not so good..

He's still faster than Hercules, not to mention he has energy projection (heat vision).

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think if it were an arm wrestling match I think Herc could win. But in this battle Superman wins due to speed and flight.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

Sooooo

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@PrinceIMC said:

I think if it were an arm wrestling match I think Herc could win. But in this battle Superman wins due to speed and flight.

Why do you even post this without looking at the scan I just posted????!

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JJ62

Actually physically, they're around equal. Both can lift planets, Herc lifted the entire heaven including stars and the sky that puts him at least on par with current Superman's strength, seeing as Nu52 Supes isn't nearly as powerful as he used to be. But Superman's other powers give him the edge and he'd win 7/10 although Herc would get in quite a few hard blows.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceIMC

@ShadowHuntR said:

@PrinceIMC said:

I did. I still think Herc could match Superman in strength. It's the speed and flight in my opinion that gives him the win here.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@PrinceIMC said:

@ShadowHuntR said:

@PrinceIMC said:

I did. I still think Herc could match Superman in strength. It's the speed and flight in my opinion that gives him the win here.

How about you prove your claim instead of saying Herc can match that feat?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever

I like Herc but Superman has this

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@heroesgold said:

Superman but Herc could get a few nasty blows.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Superman stomps and then goes makeout with Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ShadowHuntR: Not to mention the ''planet shaking punch''

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GunGunW

Technically speaking, can't we hold the sky?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By termiteone4ever

@matchesmalone21:

Yes that was a good punch . I recall that punch very well . Didnt he take one from Hel that was stronger than his. That shows some serious durability

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

Superman wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@termiteone4ever: This punch?? That send him out of Earth

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By termiteone4ever

@matchesmalone21:

Actually that punch was a good one and oracle stopped him .. I think the one what i found interesting was when Hel punched him so fast and hard it went through his cape . I dont think superman was holding back so much no wonder he survived that punch.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jackofspades

@PrinceIMC said:

this

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GunGunW

I doubt Hercules would win in an arm wrestling match

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By termiteone4ever
No Caption Provided

@matchesmalone21 said:

@termiteone4ever: This punch?? That send him out of Earth

This is the punch i was talking punch i was talking about like a phase punch that toppled superman even thru his cape which now almost on silver age level indestructible :)

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spiderbuck1

Supers 7/10 but Herc has what it takes to win a few just based on his fight with Hulk. I don't have the scans but he was whoopin dat ass.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jackofspades

@spiderbuck said:

Supers 7/10 but Herc has what it takes to win a few just based on his fight with Hulk. I don't have the scans but he was whoopin dat ass.

don't think so

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@jackofspades said:

@spiderbuck said:

don't think so

Wasn't this the whole bit, where Herc was letting himself get beat? I mean his last dialogue bit kinda proves, that he was trying to help Hulk...why would he fight someone whom he is trying to help? More to that, Herc has beaten Hulk so showing this doesn't really mean anything.
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jackofspades

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades said:

@spiderbuck said:

don't think so

Wasn't this the whole bit, where Herc was letting himself get beat? I mean his last dialogue bit kinda proves, that he was trying to help Hulk...why would he fight someone whom he is trying to help? More to that, Herc has beaten Hulk so showing this doesn't really mean anything.

yeah you right but it still only took hulk a couple of hits to make herc face look like hamburger meat