Superman (new 52) and Hulk run doubles gauntlet (look at the rules)

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Superman (new 52) and Hulk run doubles gauntlet (look at the rules) (12 votes)

Stop at round 1: Iron man ( extremis) & Cyborg, Thing & Abomination 0%
Stop at round 2: Sinestro & Red hulk 8%
Stop at round 3: Hyperion & Hercules (Golden mace and Nemean lion skin) 8%
Stops at round 4: Gladiator (full confidence) & Thor ( no mjolnir, unarmed) 25%
Stop at round 5: Doomsday ( DOS) and Kurse ( 4x strength amp) ( Superman is sundipped and hulk is WWH 0%
Clear 58%

Rules:

win by K.O or death

No BFR

Morals off/blood lusted

Hulk can reach WWH levels at most.

• 
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 IMO.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they stops at 4, but if they can win the 5 if they are smart

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii:

@blackleg said:

Why 4?

well i think that a full confidence Gladiator is > than new 52 superman or Base Hulk or WWH by a small margin. and Thor without mjolnir still can manipulate the weather, thunder, is the better fighter, i dont think he is more powerful than Supes without his weapon but still he can hold him or even win if he fights smart.

and for the fifth round they win for sure, sundipped superman and WWH is a big deal

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as Savage Hulk has defeated Gladiator while weakened, i see them clearing with round 4 being the toughest one.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg said:
@breakingthrones said:

@mazeraiii:

@blackleg said:

Why 4?

well i think that a full confidence Gladiator is > than new 52 superman or Base Hulk or WWH by a small margin. and Thor without mjolnir still can manipulate the weather, thunder, is the better fighter, i dont think he is more powerful than Supes without his weapon but still he can hold him or even win if he fights smart.

and for the fifth round they win for sure, sundipped superman and WWH is a big deal

I'm not sure.

New 52 superman has already showed he is strong enough to bench the earth for 5 days ( without any sunlight). In terms of striking power he's made the earth shake, with the vibrations felt all the way up to orbit. He's shown greatly FTL speeds and at least hypersonic combat speeds, with nano second reaction times, making multiple battle calculations in-between seconds.

In terms of durability he's tanked a nuclear bomb when he was weakened as well as blasts from a magical weapon that nothing was meant to survive as well as several planetary level blasts.

He's also shown that he can outwit and out fight higher tier opponents such as H'el, Mongul and Wraith ( wraith was a little weakened though but still immensely powerful).

He's shown immense skill with heat vision, bouncing it off walls, and using it like a machine gun.

The way I see the fight going down is Gladiator vs Superman, Thor vs Hulk - on the ground.

I think it could go either way, morals off, Thor will be a tougher opponent. Even without Mjolnir he can use energy attacks but they are weaker and it drains him more. He will also have greatly reduced striking power and in this scenario I can see the hulk overpowering him.

Warrior's madness would be a big problem though but I think Hulk has fought a warrior's madness Thor before.

I believe Superman has what it takes to beat Gladiator.

The hulk has beat Gladiator and it's because full confidence Gladiator is too arrogant and hulk used that against him and actually outwitted him, Superman can do the same.

Whilst I think they are fairly evenly matched, I think Gladiator will lose confidence fighting superman. Someone who can match him in every way. And that will give superman the edge to beat him.

I'd actually put New 52 Superman above Post crisis in some ways.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Seeing as Savage Hulk has defeated Gladiator while weakened, i see them clearing with round 4 being the toughest one.

Yeah, he used Gladiator's confidence against him and out whitted him.

I just think Superman can replicate that and hulk should be able to take down Thor without mjolnir, unless he flies off to attack superman.

The other way round, I think superman could beat thor without mjolnir with relative ease due to a now gaping speed difference and superma's superior strength etc..

Hulk should be able to put down Gladiator again.

I'd argue that they can clear.

WWH can hold his own against either Kurse or doomsday and Superman can go all out on the other.

Of course it could go the other way.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear, Thor is the weak link in round 4.