#1 Posted by EVIL_SUPERMAN666 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

It's a Random Encounter Fight!

Wonder Woman has her Katara or whatever that Magic weapons called and the rest of her powers.

Superman from the movie has all his super powers, speed...etc.... Just like he had in the films.

Winner by Death Only.

Who will Murder?

#2 Edited by EVIL_SUPERMAN666 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

COME ON GUYS, I Made this thread with a question and I want some answers.

Now who in Gods name would win this fight?

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13277 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22182 posts) - - Show Bio

people arnt answering cause its obvious superman stomps, hes practically SA supes he can lift the entire california faultline. move so fast he rewinds time. he also has heat vision, freeze breath, super sneeze, super blow(yes that sounds weird), teleportation, illusion casting, telepathy, rebuild the great wall of china vision, and last but not least the super-rang(when he throws his own symbol).

#5 Posted by EVIL_SUPERMAN666 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

people arnt answering cause its obvious superman stomps, hes practically SA supes he can lift the entire california faultline. move so fast he rewinds time. he also has heat vision, freeze breath, super sneeze, super blow(yes that sounds weird), teleportation, illusion casting, telepathy, rebuild the great wall of china vision, and last but not least the super-rang(when he throws his own symbol).

Now thats what I'm talking about.

#6 Posted by comicace3 (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Damn. Supes stomps because of this guy ^^

#7 Posted by Lex_Luthor_II (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol "super-rang", I like that.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22182 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: yup movie supes was a powerhouse

@EVIL_SUPERMAN666: haha