Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                           VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Battlefield:Supreme Kai Planet
No Prep
Morals off
Bloodlusted
Sundipped Supes
Real Darkseid but not PC
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By YoungGunna

Is this True Darkseid or an avatar? Majestic beats Thanos IMO but Superman is a weak link if this is True Darkseid. Team 2 ftw

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thanos and Darkseid. way to OP.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IZZR
@YoungGunna: Yes true darkseid
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungGunna

True Darkseid always confused me some say that PC version is true Darkseid  and all the rest are avatars.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IZZR
@YoungGunna said:
True Darkseid always confused me some say that PC version is true Darkseid  and all the rest are avatars.
Your not the only one my friend i mean there were 3 Crisis's in DC universe so i dont know which PC Darkseid they mean as they are all on different levels but the one im using is Darkseid from infinite crisis (Death of new gods)
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungGunna
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
Your not the only one my friend i mean there were 3 Crisis's in DC universe so i dont know which PC Darkseid they mean as they are all on different levels but the one im using is Darkseid from infinite crisis (Death of new gods)
Okay I gotcha this is better match then.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IZZR
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
Okay I gotcha this is better match then.
So what do you reckon? Team 1 or 2?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Thor's hammmer said:
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IZZR
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                       The Real Darkseid
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MutenRoshi

Pre Crisis Darkseid solos and stomps 
Current Thanos solos and stomps 

not sure about the jobber guy

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@MutenRoshi said:
Pre Crisis Darkseid solos and stomps Current Thanos solos and stomps  not sure about the jobber guy
LOL No way and no the guy in the scans is the real Darkseid not an avatar lol falling down a flight of stairs
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MutenRoshi

Darkseid gets a bad deal in comics, I think writers should treat Kirby's creation with more respect. He's at least meant to be team wrecking levels (strong enough to challenge multiple avengers or multiple Justice league by himself)

crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By crowncoke

This is a hard one.  If we are talking Thanos and Darkseid at their strongest they are really REALLY a threat to any character.  BUT  if you use Majestic at his strongest then he is on par with Superman at his strongest.  With thousands of years fighting it give him an advantage once the fight gets up close and personal.  Add you stated super charged Superman (Sun dipped) so that means his powers are peak and against a duo threat like Thanos and Darkseid he would not hold back on his attacks.  Before Thanos knows what is happening Superman and Majestic would atomize him (combined heat vision).  Then at super speed they would harry and attack Darkseid until he used his Omega Beams on himself... thus game over.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR
@MutenRoshi said:
Darkseid gets a bad deal in comics, I think writers should treat Kirby's creation with more respect. He's at least meant to be team wrecking levels (strong enough to challenge multiple avengers or multiple Justice league by himself)
LOL i know im joking hes more than a wrecker hes on Thano's level for sure that was evident the moment he started fighting the source, reminded me of Thanos vs LT
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MutenRoshi
@crowncoke said:

Before Thanos knows what is happening Superman and Majestic would atomize him (combined heat vision). 

Thanos without prep or amps has fought a Galaxy Buster like Odin, his durability is so far off the scale that Superman and Majestic are mosquitos to him
Superman and Majestic aren't doing jack shit to him, even guys like Galactus had to strain themselves to get past the shields of Thanos 
His last showing he was completely immortal - even his silver bullet Drax wasn't working, it took all the Novaforce, a Cube and a Collapsing Universe to stop him 

None of team one would ever challenge a Pre Crisis team wrecker 
In Imperative Thanos was amped up even stronger with all these ridiculous abilities 
The real Darkseid, if he's anywhere near Pre Crisis should also solo and stomp
crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By crowncoke
@MutenRoshi

There appears to be NO gems on his glove.  That means no extras to him, only his native Titan ability.  And that is not on the level of the other 3.  If his gauntlet was full of the gems, then its a completely different fight.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Darkseid and Thanos.