Superman Is You Cable Repairman..

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

You live in DC universe and for whatever odd reason Superman has quit his superhero job and become a cable TV repairman.

Anyway your cable has died and Supes has come to fix it. Trouble is he has zero experience (he was hired because his boss is a fan, not because he knows what he's doing LOL). Supes is having trouble with your TV as he messes with the wires, and all the while your brother (or sister, it that's what you got) is berating him for his lack of skill, saying stuff like "Oh yeah..so you can throw down with supervillains but you don't know what wire goes to the outlet?? Do you even know what electricity is?!!"

Superman is getting visibly upset but holding it in, you can tell because his eyes are starting to go red while his back is turned as he works.

Meanwhile your answering machine goes off, it's a message from Wonder Woman "Last night was amazing, we ought to go out again this week! See you later hon." You have been dating Wonder Woman and while you haven't slept with her, Supes don't know that. He drops his screwdriver while his back is turned and you back away slowly in fear.

What do you do now? LOL..can you survive this? Can anyone survive this? Or does somebody die here?

BTW, you don't have Kryptonite, so you can't use that old standby.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I kill everyone.

Therefore I win.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By iamthewolf88

I think he would be above just beating someone up over this, he would probably fly off and take out his angry on glaciers and astroids and then confront her.

But assuming his intent is to kill anyone who slept with Lois.... You or anybody does not survive.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo said:

You live in DC universe and for whatever odd reason Superman has quit his superhero job and become a cable TV repairman.

Anyway your cable has died and Supes has come to fix it. Trouble is he has zero experience (he was hired because his boss is a fan, not because he knows what he's doing LOL). Supers is having trouble with your TV as he messes with the wires, and all the while your brother (or sister, it that's what you got) is berating him for his lack of skill, saying stuff like "Oh yeah..so you can throw down with supervillains but you don't know what wire goes to the outlet?? Do you even know what electricity is?!!"

Superman is getting visibly upset but holding it in, you can tell because his eyes are starting to go red while his back is turned as he works.

Meanwhile your answering machine goes off, it's a message from Lois "Last night was amazing, we ought to go out again this week! See you later hon." You have been dating Lois and while you haven't slept with her, Supes don't know that. He drops his screwdriver while his back is turned and you back away slowly in fear.

What do you do now? LOL..can you survive this? Can anyone survive this? Or does somebody die here?

I do absolutely nothing, Clark and Lois are not a couple, she can do as she wants and Superman is okay with that, it is part of his chracter. And Superman already has a love interest, why would he care to stop Lois from dating too?

No Caption Provided
Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Laurcus

I try to convince Superman that Darkseid is tricking him and this is all an elaborate ruse. I work off the logic that Lois would never be unfaithful to him, and even if she was, it's far too convenient for him to find out like this, so it can't possibly be real. Darkseid is trying to get Superman to give up his life as a superhero and I am the last bit of willpower left in his subconscious. If he kills me, Darkseid wins.

That will buy me enough time to get a hold of Batman and after confirming for himself that Superman is on a delusional rampage, him and the rest of the league will take him out.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lorbo

@Laurcus:

Not bad..not bad sir, I don't know what you'd do about your sibling ticking Supes off though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, you've updated the OP to Wonder Women instead of Lois ....

@lorbo said:

Anyway your cable has died and Supes has come to fix it. Trouble is he has zero experience (he was hired because his boss is a fan, not because he knows what he's doing LOL). Supes is having trouble with your TV as he messes with the wires, and all the while your brother (or sister, it that's what you got) is berating him for his lack of skill, saying stuff like "Oh yeah..so you can throw down with supervillains but you don't know what wire goes to the outlet?? Do you even know what electricity is?!!"

Meanwhile your answering machine goes off, it's a message from Wonder Woman "Last night was amazing, we ought to go out again this week! See you later hon." You have been dating Wonder Woman while you haven't slept with her, Supes don't know that. He drops his screwdriver while his back is turned and you back away slowly in fear.

I use speed dial

1 Second Later ....
1 Second Later ....

She would like me more XD

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lorbo

@Laurcus:

Didn't know Supes was that gullible..if he is, he's dumber than I knew. Batman is more of an asset after all then LOL.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Laurcus

@lorbo said:

@Laurcus:

Not bad..not bad sir, I don't know what you'd do about your sibling ticking Supes off though.

The idea is I try and get Supes to take the nearest boom tube to Apocalypse to have an epic showdown with Darkseid for the sake of his mind. But if my brother gets exploded that's no big loss.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lorbo

@Laurcus:

That would be hilarious. Darkseid would say "You believed that..your stupider than I thought..ordinary humans are fooling you now? What the...LOL"

Worst case scenario..Darkseid convinces Supes he had nothing to do with it, because he has proof, namely all the work he's been doing around Apokolips. He's been doing construction projects to repair all the damage Supes did last time he visited LOL.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

I wouldn't do that to Supes that's horribly out of character and warn him Orions the one he needs to watch out for, I would also remind him that he is a genius so shouldn't be having this problem with the wires.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

I wouldn't do that to Supes that's horribly out of character and warn him Orions the one he needs to watch out for, I would also remind him that he is a genius so shouldn't be having this problem with the wires.

No Caption Provided

Meant to add these too

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@Laurcus said:

I try to convince Superman that Darkseid is tricking him and this is all an elaborate ruse. I work off the logic that Lois would never be unfaithful to him, and even if she was, it's far too convenient for him to find out like this, so it can't possibly be real. Darkseid is trying to get Superman to give up his life as a superhero and I am the last bit of willpower left in his subconscious. If he kills me, Darkseid wins.

That will buy me enough time to get a hold of Batman and after confirming for himself that Superman is on a delusional rampage, him and the rest of the league will take him out.

Nicely done sir.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By GunGunW

He has more of a thing for Lois than Diana anyway

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KraytRawk

I silently skulk back to the kitchen and hide in the refrigerator. in the refrigerator is eggs. I eat the eggs.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 18hunt

Use my red lantern ring I prepared for the worst before he got mad (in these things I always have one) the sun had been blocked by my ring the entire time! Making him weaker then I'd call in Wonder Woman or red lanterns