-H/P doomsday

-New 52 Darkseid

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think we have enough feats for Darkseid, other than strength and the blasty part of the Omega Beams, to really call this. Because strength alone will not win the team a battle against the Hulk.

dodi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodi: Unless BFR is allowed, H/P Doomsday is just really strong. And we know Hulk can regenerate at ridiculous rates. H/P Doomsday would win for a while, but Hulk would get angry enough to pull ahead in the Strength department after a certain point. I believe Hulk amps up even faster than H/P Doomsday did. Now, Hulk's not going to be able to put Doomsday down, but he will keep him out of the fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Darkseid solos.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: nu52 Darkseid doesn't have many feats, at least not enough to solo, unless he appeared in something else other than the JLA beginning stuff and used some of his more esoteric powers. What has he done in nu52?

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Namor

Hulk takes on Doomsday. Superman and Thor take out Darkseid, then watch Hulk and Doomsday finish their fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@the_imperator:

breaking Hal Jordan arm and leaving Superman severely injured.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Imperator

@perethorn: So not enough to really allow him to match current Thor or current Hulk. pre52 Darkseid would stomp, but current Darkseid is too much of a "evil Superman clone"-esque character. He doesn't have enough esoteric feats, like his old incarnation did.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Thor can potentially BFR H/P Doomsday to the Microverse or Negative Zone, and any 2 members on the team can take Darkseid.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Thor can potentially BFR H/P Doomsday to the Microverse or Negative Zone, and any 2 members on the team can take Darkseid.

No they cant, Darkseid made a mess of the JLA, Supes cant hurt him. He would kill them all. Team really doesnt have a shot in this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr: Well Darkseid gets BFR'd too.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Thor BFR's everyone. Just like all his fights in the comics.

Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@pokeysteve said:

Team 2 wins.

Or, like czarny_samael666 would say, Thor simply kills both of team 2.

On topic, Doomsday should solo since it's H/P version. Anybody who says that Hulk could take him on is either dumb or a fanboy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@logy5000:

I agree so hard with your entire post.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cream_God

Think It would have to be

Thor vs doomsday

Hulk + superman vs darkseid.

I think thor could beat doomsday since he's not immune to magic yet I think so if hulk and Supes could keep darkseid busy for a bit they could gang up on him and win that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: if doomsday could somehow get close enough to thor to do that then yes, but he'd ge blasted most likely trying, especially if thor is up in the air. Plus seeing as this fight is on Asgard, Thor is going to be even more powerful. But Supes is also a good teammate and will assist Thor and Hulk if they need it, and imagine if Thor somehow goes down and Mjolnir goes to Superman, oh man he would solo everyone

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: how does doomsday outclass a god/elder god hybrid? The best you could hope for is a stalemate for doomsday

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Namor

@logy5000:

You know what you're right, everyone who has an opinion thats different from yours is stupid... So im going to join your side.

Doomsday solos. Really this thread is pointless, Doomsday is so fast he can bitch slap every member of your family and their previous generations 350 times, and this was all done before you even noticed. Doomsday is the greatest villain to ever live, Doomsday once took Wally West on a joyride which ended with Wally puking. Doomsday once baked 2 million cakes for every orphanage in the world... and had them delivered in 2 femtoseconds. Doomsday can rip your heart out. Doomsday once won an award for being the sexiest thing in comic books, and he won it again and again and again. Doomsday is banned from working in fast foot because he smashes burgers like a god. Doomsday had sexual relations with Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Black Canary, Batgirl, both Power Girl and Supergirl, and Hawkgirl, before they even noticed they had been impregnated with Lil Doom babies. Doomsday once punched Superman so hard he knocked the kryptonian out his body. Doomsday once destroyed Earth in 2 days and rebuilt it in 1 day just to prove he was faster than god. Doomsday got so drunk at a college frat party and guess what? He didn't even throw up after consuming 50 gallons of vodka. Yea Doomsday is the greatest hulk knock off ever!

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SheenLantern

Team 2 stomps

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Team 2 stomps

How? N52 Darkseid hasn't shown anything on Thor or Hulk level. The only real threat is Doomsday. I personally think Hulk is enough for Doomsday to handle, Thor along would be win for team 1.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SheenLantern

@petey_is_spidey: N52 Superman is irrelevent since it's already been proven that N52 Darkseid can hand him his ass, neither Thor nor Hulk can handle or even hurt Hunter/Prey Doomsday, the very idea that Hulk would beat regular Doomsday is laughable, make it Hunter/Prey Doomsday and it becomes ridiculous.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please educate me on H/P Doomsday. I'm familiar with "regular" Doomsday but not H/P. Thanks in advance!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: H/P doomsday is doomsday from the 3 issue comic - Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, doomsday just resurrected from burning in the sun. He gained the power to shoot bones and grapple opponents kinda like scorpion in MK and heal real quick.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: N52 Superman is irrelevent since it's already been proven that N52 Darkseid can hand him his ass, neither Thor nor Hulk can handle or even hurt Hunter/Prey Doomsday, the very idea that Hulk would beat regular Doomsday is laughable, make it Hunter/Prey Doomsday and it becomes ridiculous.

How is it ridiculous that Hulk can't handle Doomsday? He's beaten the Avengers on multiple occasions, who's basically the Marvel counterparts for the Justice League. Also, Hulk certainly has the strength to take on Doomsday, and based off of feats, Hulk has proven to be stronger. Also Hulk arguably has faster healing. I just think Thor and Hulk alone can take H/P Doomsday.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 definitely takes this. Superman can't beat either Darkseid or H/P DD, and thor is the only real option to beat down Doomsday since I don't think he immune to Magic in that series. OE should do work here alongside DD. I don't see team 1 having a good way of putting either of these 2 down.

Someone please educate me on H/P Doomsday. I'm familiar with "regular" Doomsday but not H/P. Thanks in advance!

Hunter/Prey is the version that resurrected after the Death of Superman in a form that could no longer be beaten physically. He shows up on Apokolips, and ends up facing Darkseid. Darkseid initially seems to win via OB, but Doomsday comes back and is then immune to the OB. The end result is that he can only be killed by entropy.

Think like Hulk, but rather than becoming stronger and angrier, he just straight up out evolves the situation in prolonged fights. Superman can't do crap against him. I believe this specific one may also have flight, but I'm unsure on that point.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: he absorbed the ability to fly from superman through his absorbing cells, so in this fight he would do that again and be able to fly, though I still think he gets blasted by thor before he gets close to him.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: See, I would agree with that, but against Darkseid, he reformed in a matter of seconds from the OB, and became impervious to them. If that counts as a KO, then it's perfectly fine to assume that. However, Thor's power blasts take some time, no? Darkseid is a threat there since he can't really defend against the OB while charging up, since I doubt he can absorb energy and charge at the same time (assuming he can even absorb the OE).

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cream_God

@dratini1331: his blasts are pretty instant, just ask sentry after siege lol, also the thing is, this takes place in Asgard, thor will go all out to defend it, and I think darkseid will have to go through Hela first to resurrect doomsday if he goes down since this fight take place in Asgard.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pope052
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dratini1331

@cgoodness: I don't think so, since Darkseid isn't resurrecting DD, DD is just respawning. It's like just having an insane healing factor that makes you immune to everything that's hurt you before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor: Be offended if you want, but Hulk is no match for H/P Doomsday, no matter how you babble about how much of a knockoff he is.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By russellmania77

team 2, hulk wouldnt be able to keep up with doomsday's speed, superman n thor get dealt wiht

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2, hulk wouldnt be able to keep up with doomsday's speed, superman n thor get dealt wiht

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SheenLantern

@petey_is_spidey said:

He's beaten the Avengers on multiple occasions, who's basically the Marvel counterparts for the Justice League.

AHAHAHAHHAA

AHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHHAHHA

AHAHAHAH

*Ahem*

Bish please, Flash and Martian Manhunter can both solo the Avengers, Superman and Wonder Woman, too, depending on the lineup.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

He's beaten the Avengers on multiple occasions, who's basically the Marvel counterparts for the Justice League.

AHAHAHAHHAA

AHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHHAHHA

AHAHAHAH

*Ahem*

Bish please, Flash and Martian Manhunter can both solo the Avengers, Superman and Wonder Woman, too, depending on the lineup.

you beat me to the punch its very laughable "like shown above" that the roster of avengers hulk beat is even the slightest bit comparable to JL Doomsday trashed. damn close this thread its over cooked

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is it just me or has there bee a weird surge off hulk wankage lately where are these guys commin from

btw team two wins rather easily

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

doomsday solos

God_of_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By God_of_Evil

I'm not too familiar with Thor, but I know Darkseid stomps Supes and Doomsday should be able to take Hulk out, since, even IF Hulk should kill him somehow, he'll just come back immune to what killed him, thus being able to beat Hulk. Again, I don't know much about Thor apart from having seen Thor and The Avengers, but I'm just gonna assume that Darkseid can take him.

Team 2 has this.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Darkseig gets my vote. Doomsday can handle hulk with his speed, while Darkseid finishes the two.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only chance Team 1 has if Mjolnir can absorb/redirect Darkseid's omega beams and BFR Doomsday into a black hole. Otherwise, Team 2 wins.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Darkseid and Doomsday using these versions.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SheenLantern

Team 2 wins.

LOL

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By green_skaar

I agree that is not normal or "out of character" for Thor, and hopefully the same observation will be made for others: Flash throws a million IMPs in a pico-second, Silver Surfer puts singularities in everyone's brain, Superman blitzs and kills everyone before they can react!

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@sheenlantern said:

@petey_is_spidey said:

AHAHAHAHHAA

AHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHHAHHA

AHAHAHAH

*Ahem*

you beat me to the punch its very laughable "like shown above" that the roster of avengers hulk beat is even the slightest bit comparable to JL Doomsday trashed. damn close this thread its over cooked

So you're telling me Flash can beat OF Thor, let alone the WHOLE Avengers? Now that's laughable.