Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@vuviper said:

@Blacklightning13: our quotes are gettting too long

2. Superman is faster the J'onn and he can accelerate faster. His fastest speed ever is apparently 25 times the speed of light. But it has also been said that he has limitless speed it just takes time to get there.

1. You're talking about his thought speed not his travel speed remember? Plus J'onn has used TP on Superman successfully several times.

6. I was saying they could have done the thing MM did. They couldn't have done both.

Neither of them could have taken down the WW, Barda, and Orion at once. Well actually Superman might if he blitzed but he's only have a small chance of success, the New gods have good reaction times I think, and WW is just as fast as he is, combat wise.

7. It kind of does. If stan lee says thor has a hammer another wirter can't just make it dissapear.

2. If ever single writer for the next 30 years does, than yes. Didn't think used to be a 5 tonner?

8. Thankyou. The first one is good.

In the second it says he has more power but it doesn't exactly say he could beat him. Still a great show of power comparing MM and Superman

The third one does the thing where they aren't directly compared. He says he fear's him without saying MM could beat him then say's he is the best on earth without directly saying he could beat him. But it is still saying he could beat him.

I think you may be getting me a little wrong. I don't think Superman could beat MM, I think team 1 could beat MM.

You're right. I was getting you a little wrong. I did think you think Superman could beat MM. 3. But With Superman struggling with MM's intangability, and GL struggling with his speed and neither of them being immune to TP, I believe Martian could solo, though I admit It wouldn't be 10/10. I think Superman with a GL ring could beat MM actually in a pretty good fight.

4. Then he has the same level of speed, and I'm just guessing but I'd imagine that the GL ring could come up with something for intangability, though it would probably depend on how well Supes could use it.

1. But if he can travel that fast then he can move his thoughts that fast.

2. That's not what I meant. When something is in continuity then a writer later on can't just erase it. Plus these are meant to be un biased un WIS fights so we should go with the thing that is the original in continuity not the WIS feats.

3. I'm sure I have seen GL use intangibility and he could probably combat it with a little time. Also both have a high resistance to telepathy (depending on how long GL has, he can be anywhere between mid telepathy defense and very high telepathy defense) so they could resist for quite a while.

4. Are you saying that Superman is slower then MM? and he would need a GL ring to match him in speed? Because if so I think that is incorrect.

Since this is going on for a really long time and neither of us is going to win, how about we agree to disagree. Because I am getting really bored of this constant back and forth.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#102  Edited By vuviper

@Blacklightning13 said:

@vuviper said:

1. But if he can travel that fast then he can move his thoughts that fast.

2. That's not what I meant. When something is in continuity then a writer later on can't just erase it. Plus these are meant to be un biased un WIS fights so we should go with the thing that is the original in continuity not the WIS feats.

3. I'm sure I have seen GL use intangibility and he could probably combat it with a little time. Also both have a high resistance to telepathy (depending on how long GL has, he can be anywhere between mid telepathy defense and very high telepathy defense) so they could resist for quite a while.

4. Are you saying that Superman is slower then MM? and he would need a GL ring to match him in speed? Because if so I think that is incorrect.

Since this is going on for a really long time and neither of us is going to win, how about we agree to disagree. Because I am getting really bored of this constant back and forth.

1. No... where do you get that i dead

2. I disagree, if it's one showing vs multiple the one showing is the example of WIS. Anyway where did this happen, I'll try to find it.

3. Superman has succumbed instantly, and then Hal has to resist TP while fighting superman.

4. No I'm saying GL is slower than MM and superman would need a GL ring to have any hope of dealing with intangability

Fine with me, I have no problem with ceasing

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By nickthedevil

Flash For the win.