Superman & Gladiator VS Martian Manhunter & Sentry

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OptimusPalm

All four characters meet at a sale at the Intergalactic Cape Store. Supes and MMH reach for the same cape at the same time as Glads and Sentry reach for a different cape. Argumemts start and teams are formed. They decide to meet up in two weeks to sort this out and decide who can have the capes. 

So two weeks prep for both teams 
(Superman preps Glads on MMH) 
(Glads preps Superman on Sentry) 
(Sentry preps MMH on Glads) 
(MMH preps Sentry on Superman) 

Morals are off 
No BFR 
Fight takes place in the large carpark outside the Intergalactic Cape Store (at closing time so no normal shoppers around)
Teams start 100ft from each other 
Win by KO or death  
Gladiator starts fully confident, Sentry does not have access to the Void's powers.
Most recent versions of all characters  

Which team wins? 

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

No void sentry gets slaughtered by either on team 1 but MM is gonna be hard to put down plus he could use his greatest weapon over superman & gladiator telepathy & win like that .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall
@HellionVulcan:  Sentry has awesome potential but prolly you are right he hasnt done anything wow.. i mean he beat terrax in few secs which was pretty impressive but more of less he fares badly amoung weaker opponents so i dont know what do say. "Power of a million exploding suns" thats a godda hyperbole that he regularly fails to live up to.

but i think team 2 takes this.. telepathy :) like you have stated.. MM is capable of going intangible then none of team 1 can hurt him,. in the mean while he can mindrape both 1 at a time :) Team 2 wins conprehensively if they play wise.. if they go head to head and unless this is sentry using his potential to his best use (which bloody never happens in comics) they would be slaughtered.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By YoungGunna

Team 2 ftw...MM scale of TP is to much for Glads or Superman...

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OptimusPalm
@HellionVulcan
@Killemall: 
@YoungGunna: 

Superman obviously knows MMH well and has prepped Gladiator. I'm sure both would target MMH with a speedblitz before he can think to use TP. (i'm not saying this would work because all four are bloody quick). I see this fight taking place at super high speeds, if MMH stops for a sec to use TP he could get taken out
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungGunna
@OptimusPalm said:
@HellionVulcan: @Killemall: @YoungGunna: Superman obviously knows MMH well and has prepped Gladiator. I'm sure both would target MMH with a speedblitz before he can think to use TP. (i'm not saying this would work because all four are bloody quick). I see this fight taking place at super high speeds, if MMH stops for a sec to use TP he could get taken out
He can go intangible and has comparable stats to Superman he can take punches....
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm
@YoungGunna
thats very true..... does he still have his weakness to fire?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

If Sentry doesn't have his emo mental issues, he slaughters Team 2 because he has reality warping abilities greater than Molecular Man. He doesn't need the Void.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OptimusPalm
@CitizenBane
Really!? has he ever shown these abilities? I'm only asking because a lot of what people say about Sentry seems to be speculative
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Saren
@OptimusPalm said:
@CitizenBane: Really!? has he ever shown these abilities? I'm only asking because a lot of what people say about Sentry seems to be speculative
In Dark Avengers #12. He was disintegrated by Molecular Man. He reassembled himself, bullied MM for a while (even made the guy cry a little), ordered him to put everything back the way it was, and then banished him by saying "Go away." If it's that Sentry, he effortlessly stomps.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OptimusPalm
@CitizenBane said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@CitizenBane: Really!? has he ever shown these abilities? I'm only asking because a lot of what people say about Sentry seems to be speculative
In Dark Avengers #12. He was disintegrated by Molecular Man. He reassembled himself, bullied MM for a while (even made the guy cry a little), ordered him to put everything back the way it was, and then banished him by saying "Go away." If it's that Sentry, he effortlessly stomps.

Ah. Is it too late to say its not that Sentry lol
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Sentry doesn't have Void's powers.
2.Martian solo. His speed is comparable to Glads and Supe's.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungGunna
@OptimusPalm said:
@YoungGunna: thats very true..... does he still have his weakness to fire?
Not anymore....it is not consistent for fire to harm Post-Fernus Martian Manhunter...
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OptimusPalm
@YoungGunna
Ah ok. Thanks