• 51 results
#1 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman must fight several different opponents to save his life every battle will be voted on the ballets will be counted and judged as a win or loss. Then a new opponent will be added.

first fight

superman fights beta ray bill on earth who wins

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman loses. Beta ray bill won't hold back.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the ballet?

I thought this was going to be a fist fight.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta ray bills a way better fighter. If he used blast it be all over.

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't get it SeSaw mentions it will be judged on a ballet, so i think Superman would be more graceful. With his pleas. lol

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Superman learns BRB powers/capabilites, he'll take him out! Don't underestimate a Superman who doesn't have to hold back, and that's exactly what he'll do against Bill! Superman for the win.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman should be able to handle Donkeylips
#8 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill could just port him to another dimension. If Thor and Superman had a close fight, and Beta Ray Bill has never lost to Thor then I don't see why BRB couldn't win this. Plus Superman is weak against magic and Stormbreaker (like Mjolnir) is the ultimate magical weapon.  BRB has even managed to damage Galactus by hitting him. As for Superman knowing his capabilities and powers it would be difficult to learn them after he is put in limbo.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Beta Ray Bill could just port him to another dimension. If Thor and Superman had a close fight, and Beta Ray Bill has never lost to Thor then I don't see why BRB couldn't win this. Plus Superman is weak against magic and Stormbreaker (like Mjolnir) is the ultimate magical weapon.  BRB has even managed to damage Galactus by hitting him. As for Superman knowing his capabilities and powers it would be difficult to learn them after he is put in limbo.
"

Superman is no longer weak against magic.

And, aren't the DC/Marvel crossovers non-canon?
#10 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when has Superman not been weak against magic? JLA/Avengers is canon.

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna helped Superman gain defense against magic. It no longer affects him the way it use to. There's a thread with the specifics in it around here. I'll try to find it.

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta ray bill need no magic. Hes stronger then Thor. Thor is stronger then superman. Beta ray bill is stronger then superman even if superman isn't holding back he would win this probably with ease. Besides beta ray bill doesn't use magic his hammer channels cosmic energy. He can use magic however but he choses not to because he's more along the lines of a cosmic being but either way he'd beat superman.

#14 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really understand. Some people are saying it was short term for the fight against Arion? Is he actually invulernable to it completely?

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"I don't really understand. Some people are saying it was short term for the fight against Arion? Is he actually invulernable to it completely?
"

Magic is magic. If you get hit by a blast from some one like odin you could in invulnerable it will still hurt the same way a others.
#16 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"I don't really understand. Some people are saying it was short term for the fight against Arion? Is he actually invulernable to it completely?
"
Its not short term but there are limitations. Zatanna taught him the basic.....defense whatever you wanna call it from magical attacks. However the way I understood it id that he can still be hurt be magic depending on the user.
#17 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Once Superman learns BRB powers/capabilites, he'll take him out! Don't underestimate a Superman who doesn't have to hold back, and that's exactly what he'll do against Bill! Superman for the win."

Agreed. If Supes judges that nobody else will be hurt from him cuttin lose, then BRB is in serious trouble. And how is Beta Ray Bill stronger than Superman?
#18 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman was awake during Defense Against the Dark Arts.

#19 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

So if he was to deal with a magic weapon on par with Mjolnir would he be able to resist it?

#20 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Thor or Beta are stronger than Superman. Superman moved the Moon, planets, stuff equivilent to 1,000,000 suns, etc......

Beta and Thor are powerful, no doubt, but in strength I have never seen them do things equal to Superman's level.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"lordraiden said:
"Once Superman learns BRB powers/capabilites, he'll take him out! Don't underestimate a Superman who doesn't have to hold back, and that's exactly what he'll do against Bill! Superman for the win."

Agreed. If Supes judges that nobody else will be hurt from him cuttin lose, then BRB is in serious trouble. And how is Beta Ray Bill stronger than Superman? "
BRB is stronger simply because he is stronger then Thor. Thor is stronger then superman.  Plus Beta ray bill won't be afriad to lay a few blast on superman. Also how will superman learning his powers and capablilties help him? Don't you guys think beta ray bill is smart to? Remember how he learned how to use a time machine the first time he saw the one tomorrow man built. He used it to send dargo back to the future.
#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"So if he was to deal with a magic weapon on par with Mjolnir would he be able to resist it?
"
I think he could be hurt by Mjolnir if thats what your asking. But I in know way think its enough to defeat him alone. Like its gonna take more then one blast or hit to take him out. Thats if a blast from Mjolnir is even fast enough to hit him.
#23 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I mean being hit will hurt but I was thinking more would he be immune to being teleported into limbo?

#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Yeah I mean being hit will hurt but I was thinking more would he be immune to being teleported into limbo?
"

Will Beta be fast enough to do it first, I think is a better question. I don't see how Supes could have a defense agaisnt that other than a fast offense. He moves, like, light-speed, so I dunno if Beta has the necessary reflexes to do it fast enough.
#25 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"Yeah I mean being hit will hurt but I was thinking more would he be immune to being teleported into limbo?
"
I couldn't say
#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Ace High said:
"So if he was to deal with a magic weapon on par with Mjolnir would he be able to resist it?
"
I think he could be hurt by Mjolnir if thats what your asking. But I in know way think its enough to defeat him alone. Like its gonna take more then one blast or hit to take him out. Thats if a blast from Mjolnir is even fast enough to hit him.
"

Not true. The mjolnir has travled three times the speed of light and is able to follow Thors foes. Superman hasn't gone faster then the speed of light. Plus one blast can kill superman. A godblast, or a blast used to destroy celestial armor would delete him.

Ace High said:
"
You can't be immune to teleporting to a limbo lol.
#27 Posted by F-Man (37 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't be a fight if BRB teleported him some where. Superman would probably win to my opinion.

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"I don't see how Thor or Beta are stronger than Superman. Superman moved the Moon, planets, stuff equivilent to 1,000,000 suns, etc......

Beta and Thor are powerful, no doubt, but in strength I have never seen them do things equal to Superman's level."

That was silver ager superman. That stuff was no where near the 1,000,000. Unlike superman when their taking on real threats and such they don't have enough free time to go and play with planets. Thor has been seen destroying planets before with just pure strength. Throwing pyraminds at surtur. Even pulling the midgard serpent. Thor has closed a planets crusts with his bare hands meaning that like what few billion tons maybe? Superman hasn't demonsrtated any real feats compared to Thor. Beta ray bill is way to busy fighting to be shown actually lifting things. The fact Thor had to be in warriors rage to beat beta ray bill should show enough. You probably don't know anytning about Thor to be saying this.
#29 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee what proof do you have that a blast from Mjolnir would kill Superman?

And your wrong, you can be immune or resist being teleported. Superman's withstood being hit with Darkseid's Omega Beams and thats exactly what they do, is teleport people (and other things, like death)

One unleashed blast of Superman's heat vision would melt Beta Ray.

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"I don't see how Thor or Beta are stronger than Superman. Superman moved the Moon, planets, stuff equivilent to 1,000,000 suns, etc......

Beta and Thor are powerful, no doubt, but in strength I have never seen them do things equal to Superman's level."

That was silver ager superman. That stuff was no where near the 1,000,000. Unlike superman when their taking on real threats and such they don't have enough free time to go and play with planets. Thor has been seen destroying planets before with just pure strength. Throwing pyraminds at surtur. Even pulling the midgard serpent. Thor has closed a planets crusts with his bare hands meaning that like what few billion tons maybe? Superman hasn't demonsrtated any real feats compared to Thor. Beta ray bill is way to busy fighting to be shown actually lifting things. The fact Thor had to be in warriors rage to beat beta ray bill should show enough. You probably don't know anytning about Thor to be saying this."
First-yes, a black hole core is equal to a million suns.

Second-how do you know what version of Superman we're using here?

Third-show me some scans of these feats, and I'll undoubtedly believe you.

I don't think lifting a portion of the Midgard Serpent (dang big snake, that thing was montrous. Gotta love mythological monsters) equals moving the moon. Also, using the excuse of "he's too busy' is worthless. I doubt that A) he's fighting something every moment of his waking life and B) that that is the reason he may not be shown moving such things.

Durability is different than strength, so your "Warrior's Rage" point doesn't hold much basis. Unless you meant to say he needed that to match Beta's strength.

And: where, exactly, do you get off telling other people that they are ignorant of other character's abilities? Really man? Come on, it's a fun debate, just play it that way.
#31 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

The only truth about this thread is that superman will never reach the next oponent because the argument about this fight will never  end.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Gambler you asked for it. Also for the record for a guy who can go in the core of the sun which is 27.000.000 degrees beta ray bill would laugh at superman. Just like how I laugh at the fact you think Thors blast won't have and effect. Also Darkseids beams don't always teleport people where did you get that info from? He can use it for a variety of things including making life, getting rid of it, simply blast, or teleporting. Sadly if thats what you thought all these years you were very wrong.

He won't survie this

This

This

This

This

This

List goes on Gambler Face it your favorite super hero can't beat Thor on BRB on his best day.

#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:

That was silver ager superman. That stuff was no where near the 1,000,000. Unlike superman when their taking on real threats and such they don't have enough free time to go and play with planets. Thor has been seen destroying planets before with just pure strength. Throwing pyraminds at surtur. Even pulling the midgard serpent. Thor has closed a planets crusts with his bare hands meaning that like what few billion tons maybe? Superman hasn't demonsrtated any real feats compared to Thor. Beta ray bill is way to busy fighting to be shown actually lifting things. The fact Thor had to be in warriors rage to beat beta ray bill should show enough. You probably don't know anytning about Thor to be saying this."

I don't think lifting a portion of the Midgard Serpent (dang big snake, that thing was montrous. Gotta love mythological monsters) equals moving the moon. Also, using the excuse of "he's too busy' is worthless. I doubt that A) he's fighting something every moment of his waking life and B) that that is the reason he may not be shown moving such things.

Durability is different than strength, so your "Warrior's Rage" point doesn't hold much basis. Unless you meant to say he needed that to match Beta's strength.

And: where, exactly, do you get off telling other people that they are ignorant of other character's abilities? Really man? Come on, it's a fun debate, just play it that way.
"
Wo Wo this is friendly. Not saying your ignorant. Just saying to say that you must not be reading Thor so its not right.  Also Thor didn't just pull the midgard serpent it was earth along with it.The thing was holding on to something and resisting. That is way more weight then the moon. When I say busy I mean Thor has real threats fafnir, Thanos one above all, surtur. Those people would sneeze and kill superman. Thor doens't have time to do worthless things like pushing pluto for no reason. He saves the galaxy or universe most of the time really.

Warriors rage yes. Thats the only time Thor beat beta ray bill.Scans as in what? Defeating galactus? Taking the entire infiity watch? How about as a kid taking down an entire army of frost giants way more stronger and large then his size. Things superman couldn't do on his best day.

Yeah you guys need to state a version of superman. Superman holding a blackhole makes no sense. Light can't even escape it but yet he can hold it with his hands when it really has no walls?? That was just stupid.
#34 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:

"
Wo Wo this is friendly. Not saying your ignorant. Just saying to say that you must not be reading Thor so its not right.  Also Thor didn't just pull the midgard serpent it was earth along with it.The thing was holding on to something and resisting. That is way more weight then the moon. When I say busy I mean Thor has real threats fafnir, Thanos one above all, surtur. Those people would sneeze and kill superman. Thor doens't have time to do worthless things like pushing pluto for no reason. He saves the galaxy or universe most of the time really.

Warriors rage yes. Thats the only time Thor beat beta ray bill.Scans as in what? Defeating galactus? Taking the entire infiity watch? How about as a kid taking down an entire army of frost giants way more stronger and large then his size. Things superman couldn't do on his best day.

Yeah you guys need to state a version of superman. Superman holding a blackhole makes no sense. Light can't even escape it but yet he can hold it with his hands when it really has no walls?? That was just stupid.
"
I dont remember him moving the Earth....weird.....

Defeating Galactus depends, as Galactus could've been very weak at the time. As for defeating the entire Infinity Watch-when did this occur? And, I'm pretty sure Superman could take the Frost Giants. Heat Vision would do wonders in that battle.

Yeah, a version needs to be stated here. And yes, Superman holding a black hole is blasphemous.
#35 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Those scans don't prove anything Zee. So a blast from Thor's hammer shattered mountain peeks. Impressive but sadly Superman isn't a mountain.

And read what I said. Nowhere in my post did I say Darkseids Omega Beams only teleport people.

Also Superman's heat vision is immeasurable. 27.000.000 is nothing next to the heat Superman can generate if he wasn't holding back.

Lmao, yeah Zee Superman's my favorite character. Stop being a Thor fanboy for 5seconds and actually come up with a decent argument. We've seen those scans and heard your speech before. It was proven wrong in the Superman vs Thor thread so either come up with some new information or kindly step aside so we can continue on with the rest of the battles.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:

"

"

Defeating Galactus depends, as Galactus could've been very weak at the time. As for defeating the entire Infinity Watch-when did this occur? And, I'm pretty sure Superman could take the Frost Giants. Heat Vision would do wonders in that battle.

Yeah, a version needs to be stated here. And yes, Superman holding a black hole is blasphemous.
"

It was a weak galactus but in the crossover superman had the power cosmic. He got blasted so hard he was knocked out for Three pages. Thor took galactus out. Galactus literally stated he had to run for his life.

Superman could pwn most of them except for ymir. But I meant as a kid. Thor picked up his hammer as a small boy and pwned them. Superman at that age I don't remember any feats.

Yeah superman version needed badly.
#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:

"

"

"

It was a weak galactus but in the crossover superman had the power cosmic. He got blasted so hard he was knocked out for Three pages. Thor took galactus out. Galactus literally stated he had to run for his life.

Superman could pwn most of them except for ymir. But I meant as a kid. Thor picked up his hammer as a small boy and pwned them. Superman at that age I don't remember any feats.

Yeah superman version needed badly."
Eh, I don't follow Superman all that much, so I dunno if he could take the Frost Giants as a kid. Also didn't know that there was a crossover with Supes and Galactus. I need to get in the loop already.
#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Those scans don't prove anything Zee. So a blast from Thor's hammer shattered mountain peeks. Impressive but sadly Superman isn't a mountain.

And read what I said. Nowhere in my post did I say Darkseids Omega Beams only teleport people.

Also Superman's heat vision is immeasurable. 27.000.000 is nothing next to the heat Superman can generate if he wasn't holding back.

Lmao, yeah Zee Superman's my favorite character. Stop being a Thor fanboy for 5seconds and actually come up with a decent argument. We've seen those scans and heard your speech before. It was proven wrong in the Superman vs Thor thread so either come up with some new information or kindly step aside so we can continue on with the rest of the battles.
"
Your a pretty sad guy gambler. You love superman so much you don't even look at the pics well. He shot that blast at a 2,000ft celestial first off. It was so powerful it shattered the moutain. That celestial is made of more durable substance then adamantium.

You said darkseids beams didn't teleport superman. Which means you thought or it sounded like you thought thats all it could do. Your fault not mine.

Supermans heat vision hasn't even shown to get to 1,000,000degrees which could melt any earth material but adamantium. So you saying that is yet another fanboy statement.

Yes he is. Notice how you stand up for him to the point that when your always wrong you still throw in different version of supermans I have yet to throw in a different version of Thor. Keep calling me a Thor fanboy thats pretty much the best thing you have said in anydebate. Pretty sad you bring up the last thor vs superman debate where I pwned you there to. Notice how nobody stated anyway superman was stronger but the same moving planets. I actually don't use the same info like you do. Check the other threads I don't use those pics as you some how think I do seeing as how it would obviously be your first time.

So yet again Thor has proven to be more durable, an stronger then superman. Gambler lost yet again.
#39 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Gambler said:
"Those scans don't prove anything Zee. So a blast from Thor's hammer shattered mountain peeks. Impressive but sadly Superman isn't a mountain.

"
Your a pretty sad guy gambler. You love superman so much you don't even look at the pics well. He shot that blast at a 2,000ft celestial first off. It was so powerful it shattered the moutain. That celestial is made of more durable substance then adamantium.

You said darkseids beams didn't teleport superman. Which means you thought or it sounded like you thought thats all it could do. Your fault not mine.

Supermans heat vision hasn't even shown to get to 1,000,000degrees which could melt any earth material but adamantium. So you saying that is yet another fanboy statement.

Yes he is. Notice how you stand up for him to the point that when your always wrong you still throw in different version of supermans I have yet to throw in a different version of Thor. Keep calling me a Thor fanboy thats pretty much the best thing you have said in anydebate. Pretty sad you bring up the last thor vs superman debate where I pwned you there to. Notice how nobody stated anyway superman was stronger but the same moving planets. I actually don't use the same info like you do. Check the other threads I don't use those pics as you some how think I do seeing as how it would obviously be your first time.

So yet again Thor has proven to be more durable, an stronger then superman. Gambler lost yet again.
"
He's not faster than Superman, though. Since Kal moves pretty much light-speed, he could launch a flurry of blows towards Beta or Thor before they had adequate reaction time. While Mjolnir can move faster than Superman, Thor still has to mentally command it or throw it, in which case Superman moves faster than he could think. As I don't believe Thor has any showings of super-reactions/reflexes.
#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Gambler said:

"

"
He's not faster than Superman, though. Since Kal moves pretty much light-speed, he could launch a flurry of blows towards Beta or Thor before they had adequate reaction time. While Mjolnir can move faster than Superman, Thor still has to mentally command it or throw it, in which case Superman moves faster than he could think. As I don't believe Thor has any showings of super-reactions/reflexes.
"

Your wrong thats what I'm talking about. Thor does have a fast reaction time. He's been seen blocking artileray bullets that go 6,000ft persecond with his left hand. Thor is right handed. He can definitely see supermans punches and return them. Thor has also fought heimdall in the light speed fight. Hiemdall was moving at light speeds and Thor came out of the fight unharmed and even beat him. Hiemdal is seen on his knees later on infront of odin saying slay me I've lost. Supermans reaction time isn't light speed. If that was the case there would be no death of superman.  Thor also doesn't control the hammer via by his mind or telepathy. He even states there goes my hammer coming to me again as if it had a mind of its own. Then he dodged the hammer let it hit aguy who was attacking him and it came back. Thors hammer does have a mind of its own. Superman has never shown to move faster then thor Thinking. Donald blake is pretty smart. Who else built and indestructible robot from the outside? Besides thermal man.

Thor isn't slow superman isn't that fast.
#41 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Gambler said:

"

"
"

Your wrong thats what I'm talking about. Thor does have a fast reaction time. He's been seen blocking artileray bullets that go 6,000ft persecond with his left hand. Thor is right handed. He can definitely see supermans punches and return them. Thor has also fought heimdall in the light speed fight. Hiemdall was moving at light speeds and Thor came out of the fight unharmed and even beat him. Hiemdal is seen on his knees later on infront of odin saying slay me I've lost. Supermans reaction time isn't light speed. If that was the case there would be no death of superman.  Thor also doesn't control the hammer via by his mind or telepathy. He even states there goes my hammer coming to me again as if it had a mind of its own. Then he dodged the hammer let it hit aguy who was attacking him and it came back. Thors hammer does have a mind of its own. Superman has never shown to move faster then thor Thinking. Donald blake is pretty smart. Who else built and indestructible robot from the outside? Besides thermal man.

Thor isn't slow superman isn't that fast."
He may have blocked artillery bullets, but those don't move light-speed. Fighting someone while moving at light-speed (as in, in transit) is different. They're blows may not have been actually going light-speed, and they might not have been thinking at a super-reflexes-esque state, but they were moving light-speed. It's like sending punches at a guy who's close to you while your racing on a motorcycle. You don't have really fast reflexes, but your still moving fast.

The Death Of Superman was a story written solely for the purpose of Superman dying. It wouldn't have been entertaining if Superman just totally unleashed it on Doomsday and ruined him in a few seconds. Story-driven writing.

What I meant about "mentally command" was he has to think before he can launch it somewhere (IE: Throw). I didn't mean he moves it with his mind.

Superman is that fast though. Taken from the page in the encyclopedia here:

"Super Speed – Early Superman reboot stories shows that he can accelerate himself roughly 1% the speed of light,as the story continues,his speed was increased to the point where he manages to move at high percentage the speed of light."

That's modern age, too. There's also a difference between intelligence and reaction time, so even though Donald Blake is smart, he might not exactly have super-reflexes.
#42 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Gambler said:

"

"
"

Thor isn't slow superman isn't that fast."
He may have blocked artillery bullets, but those don't move light-speed. Fighting someone while moving at light-speed (as in, in transit) is different. They're blows may not have been actually going light-speed, and they might not have been thinking at a super-reflexes-esque state, but they were moving light-speed. It's like sending punches at a guy who's close to you while your racing on a motorcycle. You don't have really fast reflexes, but your still moving fast.

The Death Of Superman was a story written solely for the purpose of Superman dying. It wouldn't have been entertaining if Superman just totally unleashed it on Doomsday and ruined him in a few seconds. Story-driven writing.

What I meant about "mentally command" was he has to think before he can launch it somewhere (IE: Throw). I didn't mean he moves it with his mind.

Superman is that fast though. Taken from the page in the encyclopedia here:

"Super Speed – Early Superman reboot stories shows that he can accelerate himself roughly 1% the speed of light,as the story continues,his speed was increased to the point where he manages to move at high percentage the speed of light."

That's modern age, too. There's also a difference between intelligence and reaction time, so even though Donald Blake is smart, he might not exactly have super-reflexes."
Yeah donald blake isn't meant to have fast reflexes hell I could probably kick his a$$ lol.

Super speed doesn't count for reaction time. Gladiator has been seen to go 100 times the speed of light. But when he fought silver sufur, Thor, supreme he showed none of that speed. Superman has showed to struggle to get to the speed of light but in a fight when he blitz and enemy which usaually has to be bigger then he is he doesn't show signs of going light speed. 

Superman also doesn't block artelirary bullets. He really blocks regular bullets in his comics. The one that goes 500ft per second he catches those which isn't as good as block bulllets indivisually coming at you at 6,000 ft per second. Also in the hiemdall fight he was suppose to be throwing the blows at light speed at thor with a sword. Hiemdall shouldn't be as strong as superman yet he did this with a sword. Thor still came out okay meaning one blow would have cut off thor and he probably would have lost.

As for speed with out flight and the hammer besides the fight in a JIM comic thor was seen robbing a bank and moving so fast he was invisible while running.
#43 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Oops Zee ;)

Off the charts of any scientific measure. Seeing as how scientist can tell how hot the center of the Earth is, yet have no means of measuring Superman's heat vision, anyone with any semblance of intelligence can tell Superman's heat vision is hotter then the center of the Earth. So someone please explain this to Zee.....slowly

Go read what I said about the Omega Beams Zee. Or maybe you did and just don't understand, which is my fault. All you do is hurl insults because you dont have the basic skills to carry on a debate. I ask u for proof and u give me scans that prove Thor can blast a mountain. WOOOW, a whole mountain, thats impressive. Did Thor and Superman fight? Yes? Hmmm, Who won? Superman? Hmmmm, interesting. I mean why are you posting scans of Thor's feats anyways? you do know Beta Ray Bill isn't  Thor right? You do know this is Superman vs Beta Ray Bill right? I mean whats the point of debating what Thor has done when everyone from Methos, to Vance has already owned you up and down in this regard.

Beta Ray Bill cant react as fast as Superman can move. But you'll ignore this and babble on about something completely  irrelevant. Any valid points to be made about Superman will and are wasted on you. Even your insults are regurgitated.  Lmao, step up your game son. Your embarrassing Thor fans everywhere :)

#44 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
Oops Zee ;)

Off the charts of any scientific measure. Seeing as how scientist can tell how hot the center of the Earth is, yet have no means of measuring Superman's heat vision, anyone with any semblance of intelligence can tell Superman's heat vision is hotter then the center of the Earth. So someone please explain this to Zee.....slowly

Go read what I said about the Omega Beams Zee. Or maybe you did and just don't understand, which is my fault. All you do is hurl insults because you dont have the basic skills to carry on a debate. I ask u for proof and u give me scans that prove Thor can blast a mountain. WOOOW, a whole mountain, thats impressive. Did Thor and Superman fight? Yes? Hmmm, Who won? Superman? Hmmmm, interesting. I mean why are you posting scans of Thor's feats anyways? you do know Beta Ray Bill isn't  Thor right? You do know this is Superman vs Beta Ray Bill right? I mean whats the point of debating what Thor has done when everyone from Methos, to Vance has already owned you up and down in this regard.

Beta Ray Bill cant react as fast as Superman can move. But you'll ignore this and babble on about something completely  irrelevant. Any valid points to be made about Superman will and are wasted on you. Even your insults are regurgitated.  Lmao, step up your game son. Your embarrassing Thor fans everywhere :)

"

Its funny how you state I'm embarrassing Thor fans every where when I simply pwn you in every post. Notice how in that superman pic it doesn't even show the heat vision being at 3,000 degrees lol. Supermans heat vision is so weak you have to try and think of a way to make it sound hotter then it is. Also whos insulting you? There you go again like a broken record. I'm not trying to insult you I'm just winning this debate like usual. You come here talk about your favorite hero superman and loose sadly at it posting the same repeated pics. I come here some times don't even have to post pics and prove you wrong like usual. NO insults included.

Also why would you ask why I posted Thor pics? Did you clearly state on page some to show some pics of thors hammers doing some blast that could hurt superman? You just embarrassed your self that time gambler.

Also about the omega beams once again gambler your the one who didn't put it in the right words. You said superman could survive being sent to a limbo because he surivived darkseids beams. That just shows either you said the wrong things, you don't know darkseids beams and think they teleport people, or you the choice before and gambler who wants to make superman look good anyway possible. So yeah you stated it wrong ther not my fault that time I understood what you wrote clearly.

Please show me where vance owned me???

Also you said sciencetist can't measure supermans heat vision?? So what that just means they don't know how hot it can go yet they don't wanna sound like you right now which is a little ignorant and make and assumption that its hotter then the core of the sun when thats not true. Step your game up Gambler I do this to you on a daily basis it gets quite boring.
#45 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
Oops Zee ;)

"

Its funny how you state I'm embarrassing Thor fans every where when I simply pwn you in every post. Notice how in that superman pic it doesn't even show the heat vision being at 3,000 degrees lol. Supermans heat vision is so weak you have to try and think of a way to make it sound hotter then it is. Also whos insulting you? There you go again like a broken record. I'm not trying to insult you I'm just winning this debate like usual. You come here talk about your favorite hero superman and loose sadly at it posting the same repeated pics. I come here some times don't even have to post pics and prove you wrong like usual. NO insults included.

Also why would you ask why I posted Thor pics? Did you clearly state on page some to show some pics of thors hammers doing some blast that could hurt superman? You just embarrassed your self that time gambler.

Also about the omega beams once again gambler your the one who didn't put it in the right words. You said superman could survive being sent to a limbo because he surivived darkseids beams. That just shows either you said the wrong things, you don't know darkseids beams and think they teleport people, or you the choice before and gambler who wants to make superman look good anyway possible. So yeah you stated it wrong ther not my fault that time I understood what you wrote clearly.

Please show me where vance owned me???

Also you said sciencetist can't measure supermans heat vision?? So what that just means they don't know how hot it can go yet they don't wanna sound like you right now which is a little ignorant and make and assumption that its hotter then the core of the sun when thats not true. Step your game up Gambler I do this to you on a daily basis it gets quite boring.
#46 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, I dont know what you wrote up there but I love the fact that you devoted so much attention to me :D thank you.

Superman beat Thor. Its that easy.

#47 Posted by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. Another Epic Superman vs Thor Debate
#48 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. I think that if Superman fans can't use the holding the black hole thing, Superman haters shouldn't be able to use Doomsday. Forget the scientific theory of black holes for a second. Both are considered canon in comics right?

#49 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

Beta ray bill need no magic. Hes stronger then Thor. Thor is stronger then superman. Beta ray bill is stronger then superman even if superman isn't holding back he would win this probably with ease. Besides beta ray bill doesn't use magic his hammer channels cosmic energy. He can use magic however but he choses not to because he's more along the lines of a cosmic being but either way he'd beat superman.

"

Physically, no! Superman is much stronger and durable than them! They hold alot more power than him, and can amp themselves, but Superman is alot stronger physically than the two!
#50 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:

Yeah you guys need to state a version of superman.
"
We also need to state a version of Thor, in his current series he is supposed to be more powerful than ever, yet he hasnt shown any sign of those power levels, besides those scans are quite old (or at least they look that way) 

zee crusher said:

Crossovers don-t count unless they are established as cannon, I doubt that one is.

I am not saying that Superman can beat Galactus, but neither can Thor unless Galactus is weakened

zee crusher said:

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Superman did not have powers as a boy, that does not take any credit out of his power

zee crusher said:
He's been seen blocking artileray bullets that go 6,000ft persecond with his left hand. 
How does that prove that Thor thinks or reacts as fast as Superman

zee crusher said:
Superman has never shown to move faster then thor Thinking.
Superman has flight various times beyond the speed of light (that includes modern version of big blue) and when he starts to fly at high speed it has been stated that Superman does many different equations to be sure that he does not kill anyone by doing so.

When you see Superman start flying at high speed he barely needs time to start, just in the seconds that it takes to start flying he already did those equations, check the area for civilians locations and prepared himself for the flight, that means that he can act (and think for that matter) in a great level of speed, show me when Thor has "thought" faster than Superman, let ago think faster than Supermans speed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are my biggest problems with this argument, that is that this is not even a Superman vs Thor thread, but who am I to judge

and sorry if some parts of my post are confusing, this keyboard does not have all of the keyboards (or atleast dont know how to put them)