User Lists: 0

Team 1.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wow good match...team 1...though WW has proven she can match kryptonians enough to rival their powersets...i still lean toward superman in that match considerably...

The Thor and Angela match seems a bit closer IMO...and though she beats him in speed and utilizing the hammer better...i side with his durability and strength...for now...im leaning toward team 1...but i can be swayed with the right information...

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinson if worthy will probably beat recent thor primarily for the fact that he is stronger and more durable. He has even stalemated her without the hammer.

WW vs superman is always a close battle but because superman is usually a victor after the close match Id have to say supes would win. Although after that he would have to face thor. And that is a battle as old as time.

So team 1 6/10

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Team 2. This is Thor vs Thor which is either a stalemate or a victory for male Thor, who has more showing. It comes down to Superman vs Wonder Woman and while Superman is overall more powerful Wonder Woman seems to be the winner whenever its her vs Kryptonians.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with team 2 but great battle. The combat experience and magic swings it in favour of team 2 for me. I think Wonder Woman can fight fairly evenly with Superman whilst Thor takes down female Thor with some trouble, once it's 2 on one Superman gets stomped.

Avatar image for superman_action_comics
Superman_Action_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: @sacredweapons: @stahlflamme: @mrhamwallet: I understand that you guys are trying to group together the DC characters and the marvel charachters but isn't there any teamwork or any chance of supes taking Thor first or something of that sort?

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman_action_comics: Yea the fight could definitely go the other way that's why I said it was a great battle, but I think team 2 take the majority for sure.

Neither team is gonna have perfect teamwork, but team 1's biggest problem is they have a character who is vulnerable to magic against a magical powerhouse and someone else who is comparable to him in speed and striking power.

I'd generally give Thor the slight advantage over Superman, basically however this fight goes down I always see team 2 taking the slight advantage over team 1.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bluejay4

Team 2, Doesn't matter who Thor fights he's going to come out the victor in either one. Depending on who he fights first may complicate things though, but WW should at least stall Clark while Thor takes out Female Thor. Then it's 2 v 1 and Clark gets stomped.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@superman_action_comics: Hypothetically yes, but I am not gonna be part of a Superman vs Thor debate, those don't tend to end well.

Rh3niun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rh3niun

@Superman_Action_Comics:

(Superman losses to Thor because of his weakness to magic and Thor is a god that uses magic...)

Great battle, I think team two as is would probably end up Thor vs Female Thor

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

Team 1, Doesn't matter who Thor fights he's going to come out the victor in either one. Depending on who he fights first may complicate things though, but WW should at least stall Clark while Thor takes out Female Thor. Then it's 2 v 1 and Clark gets stomped.

Don't you mean team 2?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say team 2 . Thor vs Superman will last a long time. If it drags on too long Superman would probably win. Wonder Woman vs female Thor on the other hand would swing a majority in Dianas favor. She has better feats all around. After she-Thor is down, WW joins Thor in a 2v1 battle. And not even Superman can overcome that team up, especially with all the magic and skill against him,

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, supes takes out thor and shethor one shots WW

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman_action_comics: i didn't even notice that lol...well i guess that these characters are familiar with eacth other...from tactical standpoint. ..i can see them choosing this approach best...not to mention...friendly and sibling rivalry go a long way...i think these guys are itching to get it on that way...WW knows clark...and to me...i think in the back of her mind...she likes testing her limits against one the most powerful guys on the planet...

Thor and sister thor....well...i don't even need to tell you how sibling rivalry goes lol...

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Namor_Curry

Team 2 in my opinion. Worthy Thor is slightly better than Superman (This has been debated too many times so I would rather not argue about opinions on that) and Wonder Woman will edge out this new Thor with the whole God Mode thing and the new Thor's lack of experience.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has a very high chance of soloing this. Not quite sure what Female Thor can do but I'm sure she can't be far from Male Thor's capabilities.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor handles Supes while Diana takes out Thoretta. WW/Thor tag teams Supes. (Even though Thor could handle Supes by himself. Yeah. I said it).

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rpgesus

Leaning towards team 1

rooting for team 2

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Wonder Woman beats thora the explora and and they jump supes

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 for me

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Imo, Team 1. Superman can deal with Diana and then he goes to help She Thor take down Thor.

@namor_curry said:

Wonder Woman will edge out this new Thor with the whole God Mode thing

Just saying, but god mode seems to be a last ditch option thing for Diana.. she's seemed hesitant to use it in the past before.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Thor defeats Superman while WW holds off she-Thor and then they both wreck her. Good matchup.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 can win majority. Superman is Superman and Lady Thor is underrated, she's strong and going by the beating she took from The Destroyer with Mjolnir she's very durable, not to mention she wields Mjolnir like she's had it her whole life. She could use the hammer to pot shot either of team 2 from a distance and should be able to hold her own in H2H.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Yeah, you're definitely right. But I'm thinking since the fight will be very close and she's actually fighting someone with the power of a god, she might use it. Even without it I might still say Diana, it'd be really close though.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in my opinion. Worthy Thor is slightly better than Superman (This has been debated too many times so I would rather not argue about opinions on that) and Wonder Woman will edge out this new Thor with the whole God Mode thing and the new Thor's lack of experience.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Team 1. Superman can solo

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points