User Lists: 0

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Pretty close battle, nice job!

I'll back team two. More versatility imo. I'll go more in depth if asked....

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Thanks get his helicopter?

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 because of Prime

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With preptime Thanos.

savage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm very good battle. Team 2 wins by a lil. Thor Odin force tips the scale

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage1 said:

Hmm very good battle. Team 2 wins by a lil. Thor Odin force tips the scale

Superman Prime beats Thor here. Although it is close because of Thanos evening out the factor, him and Darkseid go at it, while Superman goes after Thor and Doomsday after Ultron. Superman beats Thor, Doomsday beats Ultron, and then Thanos beats Darkseid. After that, Superman and Doomsday team up on a very hurt and weakened Thanos and win.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By transcendence

Bump

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 if Thanos takes out one of the three on team 1 fast enough to help the others

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 with Thanos as MVP

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday doesn't bring much versatility to the table. Thanos can BFR him.

Thor can also stop time.

Avatar image for rodrigogodofthunder
RodrigoGodOfThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2,mostly because of thor

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 . got this

HP Doomsday will slaughter them all . With out Thanos and his chair to BFR this fight is slaughter. Time Stop doesnt work on HP Doomsday . With Darkseid and Prime here makes this fight goes to team 1

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 . got this

HP Doomsday will slaughter them all . With out Thanos and his chair to BFR this fight is slaughter. Time Stop doesnt work on HP Doomsday . With Darkseid and Prime here makes this fight goes to team 1

Thanos has BFRd without his chair. Why won't stopping the fabrics of time work on Doomsday?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

Team 1 . got this

Thanos has BFRd without his chair. Why won't stopping the fabrics of time work on Doomsday?

No Caption Provided

Before this is denied I thought I might add a scan to prove it.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By catofellow

@mysticmedivh said:

Thor can also stop time.

I think Ultron is actually the weak link. Too slow and weak to face anyone here.

I say Prime faces Thor and Ultron in the air, while Thanos faces Doomsday and Darkseid on ground. Prime quickly disables Ultron by melting his internals, and beats Thor straight up. Thanos may be able to overcome Doomsday and Darkseid, but he lose to Prime in his weakened state.

Thor may be able to stop time, but Prime can break through the fabric of space and time, and Darkseid can send his Omega Beams through time.

I say team 1 takes it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Thor can also stop time.

I think Ultron is actually the weak link. Too slow and weak to face anyone here

I say Prime faces Thor and Ultron in the air, while Thanos faces Doomsday and Darkseid on ground. Prime quickly disables Ultron by melting his internals, and beats Thor straight up. Thanos may be able to overcome Doomsday and Darkseid, but he lose to Prime in his wakened state.

Thor may be able to stop time, but Prime can break through the fabric of space and time, and Darkseid can send his Omega Beams through time.

I say team 1 takes it.

How is Prime supposed to perform an action when time itself has stopped flowing? He can't punch.

I don't see heat vision doing much when Ultron tanked this.

No Caption Provided

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos solos

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever

@thenaughtytitan:

What issue is that scan from.

Was that done with the infinity gauntlet ?> Or is it his regular power glove

@mysticmedivh said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Team 1 . got this

Hp Doomsday if i recall waverider did a similar feat to doomsday and froze him and he came out.

There is Prime and Darkseid here as well

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

What issue is that scan from.

Was that done with the infinity gauntlet ?> Or is it his regular power glove

@mysticmedivh said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Team 1 . got this

Hp Doomsday if i recall waverider did a similar feat to doomsday and froze him and he came out.

There is Prime and Darkseid here as well

There is no gauntlet on his hand.

Also, scans of Doomsday breaking free from time-freeze?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@termiteone4ever: No infinity gauntlet in the scan. Not sure what issue it is from though. He has teleported other people without his chair, he has done so on multiple other occasions and teleported silver surfer more than once. Thanos also has the ability to teleport himself.

Thanos has the ability to teleport even without tech, all eternals do. He has used tech to teleport people also but he does not need it.

Also I wanted to ask you, does prime have telepathy resistance feats? Because if not Thanos will have some fun rooting around his brain.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

No one pictured is on Primes level. Ultron's feats are always featless. No mention of him facing Oden or surfer etc, or any of Marvel's truly heavy hitters.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

No one pictured is on Primes level. Ultron's feats are always featless. No mention of him facing Oden or surfer etc, or any of Marvel's truly heavy hitters.

The heck?

Anyways...

You can also see Surfer's blast doing nothing to Ultron in the scan I provided.

Surfer would also lose to OF Thor and Thanos.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 due to prime and hp doomsday

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no gauntlet on his hand.

Also, scans of Doomsday breaking free from time-freeze?

I will look up the comic . I recall wave rider pulling some stunt like that on doomsday

@termiteone4ever: No infinity gauntlet in the scan. Not sure what issue it is from though. He has teleported other people without his chair, he has done so on multiple other occasions and teleported silver surfer more than once. Thanos also has the ability to teleport himself.

Thanos has the ability to teleport even without tech, all eternals do. He has used tech to teleport people also but he does not need it.

Also I wanted to ask you, does prime have telepathy resistance feats? Because if not Thanos will have some fun rooting around his brain.

If you have the issue of that comic of that scan. If i recall Darkseid is here as well . Also those scans of thanos teleporting . if you have the comic number and scans please post.

As for Prime Telepathy wont be an issue . Superman Prime is has Guardian energy and faced many telepaths incuding the guardians and none them affect him. So you would be assuming that Thanos can even enter his mind. Plus Prime is faster than the Speed of though. For sure prime can knock the stuffing out of thanos before he can lift a finger or even think about lifting a finger.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By tensor

Darkseid BFR all of them.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

How?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

How?

Omega Beam. But I believe everyone on Marvel team can open portals or teleport.

Has Pre-New 52 and/or New 52 Darkseid ever BFRd through time?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hatemalingsia
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@tensor said:

How?

Thanos has TPd surfer through time before. Also I knew how he thought darkseid would bfr but I was asking him because the team has teleporters.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

I went back and look at the comic. He only canceled out wave rider powers when he froze Hp Doomsday and looking in his past and future. Also Hp doomsday also faced a higher level time mani, when he was almost killed at the end of time. So i really dont think basic Time Stop would work on him.

No body here can defeat Hp Doomsday except BFR might be the only answer but Darkseid is in this fight also Prime. Thor cant win here at all with Prime speed and power i dont see no one taking him down . With this Darkseid here this fight Makes Team 1 a very difficult to defeat.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By micah007123
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: He faced the Guardians but was it ever shown that he resisted tp or that they could not effectively use it on him? Just fighting people who can use tp is not a good enough feat to say he is completely tp resistant.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheMagicStik

With no bfr, Superman Prime mvp DC wins.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: scans like that are always WIS. Countless villains have single handedly taken on the jla or avengers or the world, etc. More impressive would be Ultron taking on surfer or OF Thor, or Thanos 1v1 and putting in a good showing.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@tensor said:

How?

You know what i do recall him doing that to LOBO even turn him to Stone because he could heal, I think in that same Teen tiny run Lobo was able to resist magic energies and all sort of stuff. I think Composite Darkseid may be a bit too much. Along with Hp Doomsday and Superman Prime .

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/20xdry/respect_darkseid/

@termiteone4ever: He faced the Guardians but was it ever shown that he resisted tp or that they could not effectively use it on him? Just fighting people who can use tp is not a good enough feat to say he is completely tp resistant.

The problem is that it never worked against Prime. Martain all he could so is read prime mind when he was weakend. Even then he couldnt stop prime. It would take time to Probe Primes mind. Not even the black emotional spectrum of the lantern rings could control prime. As i state Prime is faster than thought. So He would take out Thanos before he can think it. Plus Darkseid is here also so its not happening for Thanos. No mind control or raping. Again prime is faster thought.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By micah007123

@catofellow said:

@mysticmedivh: scans like that are always WIS. Countless villains have single handedly taken on the jla or avengers or the world, etc. More impressive would be Ultron taking on surfer or OF Thor, or Thanos 1v1 and putting in a good showing.

I would say it's still an impressive feat. IMO more impressive than what you were suggesting since for one Surfer already is among the characters firing at Ultron along with 3-4 versions of Quasar alone. And Kang WITH prep is leading them.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@tensor said:

How?

You know what i do recall him doing that to LOBO even turn him to Stone because he could heal, I think in that same Teen tiny run Lobo was able to resist magic energies and all sort of stuff. I think Composite Darkseid may be a bit too much. Along with Hp Doomsday and Superman Prime .

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/20xdry/respect_darkseid/

@thenaughtytitan said:

The problem is that it never worked against Prime. Martain all he could so is read prime mind when he was weakend. Even then he couldnt stop prime. It would take time to Probe Primes mind. Not even the black emotional spectrum of the lantern rings could control prime. As i state Prime is faster than thought. So He would take out Thanos before he can think it. Plus Darkseid is here also so its not happening for Thanos. No mind control or raping. Again prime is faster thought.

Thanos has stopped mjolnir being thrown at full power which has shown to be very fast and possibly ftl. He has also speed blitzed Silver surfer who has shown to have ridiculous reaction speed.

I do not think Prime would be able to take out Thanos before he could think.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really cool pics of the marvel guys.

Team 2 takes this. They have more versatile move sets than team 1. Speed and strength can only take you so far when your opponents can manipulate time and have access to powerful alien technology.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has stopped mjolnir being thrown at full power which has shown to be very fast and possibly ftl. He has also speed blitzed Silver surfer who has shown to have ridiculous reaction speed.

No you cant use Thor hammer toss as a reference of speed unless the comic states the speed it was going. I have never really seen Thor threw his hammer and it stated instant light speed hitting Thanos. Various enemies stopped Thor hammer/ avoided it and then some even when toss it with might. Using surfer in terms of close combat blitz, doesnt really have any . Surfer hasnt really close combat blitz thanos, he has travel blitz and missed on occasion. Prime has blitz flashes even escaped the speed force then some. I am pretty sure Prime has the power to take out thanos as many level even one shot. A guy who can punch to get to the other side of Deminsions. I dont see thanos Surviving a punch like that moving faster than the speed of thought.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

No you cant use Thor hammer toss as a reference of speed unless the comic states the speed it was going. I have never really seen Thor threw his hammer and it stated instant light speed hitting Thanos. Various enemies stopped Thor hammer/ avoided it and then some even when toss it with might. Using surfer in terms of close combat blitz, doesnt really have any . Surfer hasnt really close combat blitz thanos, he has travel blitz and missed on occasion. Prime has blitz flashes even escaped the speed force then some. I am pretty sure Prime has the power to take out thanos as many level even one shot. A guy who can punch to get to the other side of Deminsions. I dont see thanos Surviving a punch like that moving faster than the speed of thought.

IMO it does not matter if the speed was not stated at that moment. Thor was freaking out about Thanos being the killer of billions and said he was going to kill him which means he did not hold back. Thor has thrown mjolnir across the galaxy and back in the length of a few panels.

It does not matter that it is was not stated because Thor was not holding back. Various enemies have stopped it but not with the intent Thor threw it at Thanos with.

IMO the Thanos stopping mjolnir is a legit feat.

Also I do not know what you mean when you're talking about surfer, the way you worded everything is a bit confusing.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By catofellow

@micah: ok agreed but Ultron hasn't beaten anyone on that level. When you have one hundred people vs one in comics, each character in the group is downgraded to make the story more interesting. This has been a staple of comics and action movies throughout history. No one believes that Ultron could take surfer on anyone else in this thread.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The biggest difficulty I have with this fight is deciding who on Team 2 is MVP. I was leaning towards Thanos, but then again this is Odinforce Thor.. Either way Team 2 wins.