Superman DBZ Villain Gauntlet

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By trebean

Villains get no prep except stated, Kal get's a week of training before every match

Post Crisis Superman

BFR and Speedblitzing Allowed

Round 1 - Raditz

Round 2 - Nappa

Round 3 - Saiyan Saga Vegeta

BONUS ROUND 1 (Skip-able) - Raditz, Nappa, and Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Filler Round 1 (Skip-able) - Dr Wheelo

Filler Round 2 (Skip-able) - Turles

Filler Round 3 (Skip-able) - Lord Slug

Round 4 - Dodoria

Round 5 - Zarbon

BONUS ROUND 2 (Skip-able) - Dodoria, and Zarbon

Round 6 - Guldo

Round 7 - Recoome

Round 8 - Jeice and Burter

Round 9 - Ginyu

BONUS ROUND 3 (Skip-able) - Ginyu Force

Round 10 - First Form Frieza

Round 11 - Second Form Frieza

Round 12 - Third Form Frieza

Round 13 - Final Form Frieza

Round 14 - 100% Power Frieza

Round 15 - King Cold

Round 16 - Mecha Frieza

BONUS ROUND 4 (Skip-able) - King Cold and Mecha Frieza

Filler Round 4 (Skip-able) - Cooler

Filler Round 5 (Skip-able) - Metal Cooler

Filler Round 6 (Skip-able) - Super Android 13

Round 17 - Android 20/Dr Gero

Round 18 - Android 19

Round 19 - Android 18

Round 20 - Android 17

BONUS ROUND 5 (Skip-able) - Android 18 and 17

Round 21 - Android 16

Round 22 - Imperfect Cell*

Round 23 - Semi-Perfect Cell*

Round 24 - Perfect Cell*

(Gonna skip some of villains now)

Filler Round 7 (Skip-able) - Janemba

Filler Round 8 (Skip-able) - Super Janemba

Round 25 - Fat Buu**

Round 26 - Super Buu**

Round 27 - Kid Buu**

Filler Round 9 (Skip-able) - Hirudegarn

Filler Round 10 (Skip-able) - Broly

Scenario 2

Bloodlust Superman

Scenario 3

DC Trinity

Scenario 4

New 52 Justice League Lineup but with Post Crisis feat and some alterations

Barry Allen is Wally again

Cyborg is replaced by Steel

*Cell is prohibited from absorbing, what's the point of having to battle him on the next form if he's just gonna absorb someone to go to the next form directly.

** All names with two asterisks after them gets their healing factor smidged down, making them unable to regen back from even a small atom, any complaints in that decision, tell me....... other than the Spirit Bomb how would the Z-Warriors defeat them, provide a plausible statement and I'll remove the smidge.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Cool

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By trebean

BUMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 202122

@trebean: Clears scenario 1 easily Supes is on a whole other level compared to Goku and Gohan

goblin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By goblin123

Superman clears the entire gauntlet because Goku beat the entire gauntlet and Superman > Goku...

Uh oh.... I think I just started it again.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ghostrider2

If he somehow manages to get past a few rounds he stops at Cooler and 100% stops at Cell.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theorder14

Stops at Cell, i doubt he could tank a power that can wipe out the solar system and that was only perfect Cell.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Depend on WIS, if Superman wont dodge Ginyu's attack "change!" then he stop there.

Bonus round 3 is depend on WIS too, if the members play rock, paper, scrissor instead of a good tactic. Guldo could freeze him for Ginyu to switch body, or to shoot everybody his strongest attack at once. But it's improbably in character without prep.

Final form Freeza has the combat speed advantage and power output advantage, he could beat him, but even if he couldn't, Superman definitely stops at Meta Cooler.

Meta Cooler has very good regenerating ability and can use instant transmission as combat speed.

Mina319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mina319

@goblin123: @goblin123 said:

Superman clears the entire gauntlet because Goku beat the entire gauntlet and Superman > Goku...

Uh oh.... I think I just started it again.

What have you done :O

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kobra678

Possibly could stop at 100% Frieza. If Superman gets hit with a destructo disk than it's over. If he passes Frieza then he goes to Metal Cooler or Cell

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bossmonster

Speed Blitz pull Heat vision. Clark clears easily.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HyperViper97

He might stop at cell. Good idea with the limiting regen by the way

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Stops at Perfect Cell.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reikai

Cell system-busting was never proven. He only claimed he could do it, but was never seen actually doing it.

Everyone up to Frieza gets one-shot killed and I can't fathom a reason to include them at all in this. He only has issue with Frieza because Frieza is more than willing to nuke the planet and everything around them to win.

Sundipping pretty much allows him to clear the gauntlet since none of them can stop Supes from doing it and enables Supes to get as strong as he needs to be to take them all out.

But still, you tossed in Slug, Wheelo and Turles with Cooler, but you left out Super Android #13, Janemba, Hirudegarn and Hatchiyack?

Oh and you left out Brolly too.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I think that there could be good arguments for any incarnation of Buu winning, since he actually has some versatility. Based on actual feats, Superman should be able to easily beat anyone before that.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By reikai

Supes could get choked up on Metal Cooler, however. Unless the Big Geti Star is destroyed or disabled, or the core of Cooler that controls it is destroyed, then Metal Cooler ultimately can't be killed or beaten.

The thing with Metal Cooler was that, not only could he regenerate/self-repair from damage, but that the BGS would also improve and adapt his body, making it further resilient to harm, removing flaws and making Metal Cooler stronger and more durable. Even if the flaw was that he was limited to a single body, then he would replicate a thousand separate bodies of equal strength.

In that scenario, Superman would need to find and destroy the Big Geti Star, before he becomes overwhelmed by a literal army of Metal Coolers, each one with strength equal to or greater than a SSJ Goku, and complete with the Instant Transmission technique.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mortein

Stops at Round 16 IMO

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArrowRain

@reikai:

its DBZ villains not DBGT.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By reikai
@ArrowRain said:

@reikai:

its DBZ villains not DBGT.

None of those are from GT. Try again.
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By MethoKi

@jloneblackheart said:

I think that there could be good arguments for any incarnation of Buu winning, since he actually has some versatility. Based on actual feats, Superman should be able to easily beat anyone before that.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Superman could get past everyone with ease and most likely loses to any of the Buus.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reikai

Well it requires some bit of estimation. In terms of sheer lifting strength, DBZ just doesn't have anything to back it. In terms of outward destructive force though, Supes doesn't really compare.

If we go by the estimation that Gero's bomb was calculated for Goku during Saiyan Saga and was equivalent to the force necessary to destroy the Earth, which was stated around 53quintillion tons of force, which is estimated to be equal to the output Goku possessed with a 3xKaioken, which equated to a Power Level of 24,000.

So, we can say that someone with a PL of 24k has a maximum energy output of 53quintillion tons. Frieza's base PL was 530k. Which is roughly 22x's that output. I do not say he can bust 22 planets at once, I prefer looking at it as capable of destroying an object greater than the size and mass of the Earth by the estimated increase. Which strips away the whole spiel about these guys nuking solar systems.

However we then have Frieza's maximum level in his final form, which was stated by the Daizenshuu to be 120million. That's precisely 5000x the estimated output necessary to destroy the Earth.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alcoholbob

Stops at Super Buu or Kid Buu.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jamesbyng188

@reikai: Does LT have any feats for busting a multiverse?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

If Cell doesnt end him in a very good battle..Majin Buu will. Magical transmutation ftw.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reikai
@jamesbyng188 said:

@reikai: Does LT have any feats for busting a multiverse?

What does Living Tribunal have to do with anything?
jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jamesbyng188

@reikai: Cell was claimed by others and hand books that he could destroy the solar system. He has no feet of it (besides an alternate ending in DBO a continuation of the manga where he did) and LT has no feet of busting a multiverse. Does that mean he can not destroy a multiverse?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SSJLozza

Stops at Semi-Perfect Cell.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Scenario 1: Clears

Scenario 2: Clears

Scenario 3: stops at 18

Scenario 4: stops at 13

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reikai
@jamesbyng188 said:

@reikai: Cell was claimed by others and hand books that he could destroy the solar system. He has no feet of it (besides an alternate ending in DBO a continuation of the manga where he did) and LT has no feet of busting a multiverse. Does that mean he can not destroy a multiverse?

What you're asking doesn't make sense. LT is like the Multiversal Judge/Jury/Executioner of the MU and his job is to keep the multiverse as a whole stable. If that means destroying a few unruly universes to prevent the MU as a whole from collapsing, then that's what he'll do because it's within his power to do so.

And as far as I'm aware, none of the Handbooks ever stated Cell was a solar-system buster, but referenced a Statement he made in the series, which hasn't been backed by any actual evidence.
Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Theorder14
@reikai
Actually, Akira Toriyama himself officially stated that Cell is a solar system buster. 
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By reikai
@Theorder14 said:
@reikai: Actually, Akira Toriyama himself officially stated that Cell is a solar system buster. 
I'd like to know where. I don't recall any Interview with Toriayama were he explicitly states such. And if it's in an Alternate timeline in the DBO game, then someone should have a vid of it.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Warcry80

Ohh wow, you just stated the truth but it clarified how much of a danger Meta Cooler truly is!!

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Warcry80

Stops at Super Perfect Cell! Meta Cooler could beat him as well!! Supes can't handle 1,000 SS1 level+ Meta Coolers! Especially with Instant Transmission, it's game over!

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Theorder14
@reikai
i think mypassword or some1 else posted it somewhere but i don't remember where
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Scenario 1: Supes clears since he's faster, stronger, and more durable than almost everyone here and can handle those who can regenerate with heat vision and ice breath. Considering the fact that the OP has stunted the regen abilities of the buus they wont even be as much of an issue.

Scenario 2: Supes clears even faster due to bloodlust

Scenario 3: Either Superman or Wonder Woman solo

Scenario 4: ..... not even fair for DBZ villains

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

I don't think Superman can beat full power Freeza.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By trebean

@reikai said:

Cell system-busting was never proven. He only claimed he could do it, but was never seen actually doing it.

Everyone up to Frieza gets one-shot killed and I can't fathom a reason to include them at all in this. He only has issue with Frieza because Frieza is more than willing to nuke the planet and everything around them to win.

Sundipping pretty much allows him to clear the gauntlet since none of them can stop Supes from doing it and enables Supes to get as strong as he needs to be to take them all out.

But still, you tossed in Slug, Wheelo and Turles with Cooler, but you left out Super Android #13, Janemba, Hirudegarn and Hatchiyack?

Oh and you left out Brolly too.

I haven't exactly watched all DBZ Movies, but I'll add them, just tell from which Saga did they took place anyway?

Also those arguing Superman>Goku>DBZ Villains

When did Goku (With the exception of Saiyan Saga, Frieza and lesser enemies EX: Ginyu Force)

Defeat any of these punks single handedly?

Goku always had help 60 to 90% of the time.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By GunGunW

Clears scenario 1, confused about the other ones

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By reikai

Super Android #13 is just before Arrival of Androids (before #19 and #20, aka Gero) show up in South City. Janemba is around Buu Saga, Hirudegarn is Post Buu Saga and Hatchiyack is around Cell Saga. Brolly first appears around the time of the Cell Games and then returns in "2nd Coming" by Buu Saga.

I didn't include Bojack because he was terrible and got pwned by SS2 Gohan in two hits.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#40  Edited By Lvenger

Focusing on just the main rounds, I think he stops at Round 25 or 26. He can almost clear it but Buu's regeneration capabilities put a spanner in the works. Superman won't be able to stop Buu. He does clear the bonus rounds though IMO.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Super Android #13 is just before Arrival of Androids (before #19 and #20, aka Gero) show up in South City. Janemba is around Buu Saga, Hirudegarn is Post Buu Saga and Hatchiyack is around Cell Saga. Brolly first appears around the time of the Cell Games and then returns in "2nd Coming" by Buu Saga. I didn't include Bojack because he was terrible and got pwned by SS2 Gohan in two hits.

Yeah Bojack and his crew were pretty pathetic, not saying that of course since it's a movie it will only take about 1-3 hits to defeat a character about to destroy a planet. The PIS of DBZ Movie endings are all the same, but Bojack did nothing to impressive. I'm guessing he added Turles in the OP because he thought the Fruit of the Tree of Might might be of use, though he did not say Turles had the fruit so idk ether way he still loses and makes little difference. When was Turles's timeline by the way? Never looked into that.. but yeah Super 13 and Broly would have made for much better opponents.

As far as where he stops, i'm thinking Meta-Cooler due to the Big Geti Star (Which seems to go over most peoples heads to what it can do) if the Star is destroyed than its cleared or at least has to be on the battle terrain somewhere otherwise its unfair for Superman. You have to disintegrate a Meta and that might take forever. I really think he stops at around 26 though

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By reikai

Supes has better flightspeed, but his HTH speed is generally in the low FTL range, between Frieza and Android Saga speeds. Only way for him to best the upper echelons in CQC is with sundipping.

Recall, it takes 53quintillion tons to destroy the Earth. Frieza's maximum has 5000x that output. That would be 265sextillion tons. Cooler in his Ultimate Form (Pre-Meta) had a PL of 470million, almost 4x as much as Frieza's maximum. His output would be 19583x that which was necessary to destroy the Earth. That would put Cooler's maximum output at 1.0379septillion tons.

As we go further, it becomes apparent a SS2 is needed against Cell, which would begin placing these characters at PL figures over 1billion. Someone with a PL of 1billion would have an output of 41,666x53sextillion tons. That would be 2.208septillion tons.

However, looking at things. The Earth can fit inside the sun 1.3million times. I have yet to reach a figure that would allow a Z-fighter to logically destroy an object with the same mass as the Sun.

That is, of course, going by logic. Some figures, like Brolly, don't follow canon logic, and he virtually destroyed the Southern Galaxy in a single blast. In "Cooler's Revenge", Cooler said he should just blow up the sun and let everyone freeze in darkness, this was while on his way to the sun being carried on Goku's Kamehameha. Whether or not Cooler could do this would be a matter of debate, but so far no evidence to suggest it.

Much like the dealing with Cell who claimed he could destroy the Solar System, however his attack was thwarted by Gohan so it doesn't have any visual evidence to back the claim. And until someone can show source material from Toriyama himself saying Cell could, then I'm gonna reserve the right to ignore such statements and only go by what I myself can estimate based on what evidence is available while working through the PL system.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonGameWave

@reikai said:

@Theorder14 said:
@reikai: Actually, Akira Toriyama himself officially stated that Cell is a solar system buster.
I'd like to know where. I don't recall any Interview with Toriayama were he explicitly states such. And if it's in an Alternate timeline in the DBO game, then someone should have a vid of it.

Actually it was confirmed in multiple official guidebooks which Akira had involvement in and he stated it clearly within his manga in regards to Cell being able to bust a Solar System unlike Marvel or DC who have multiple writers that change or contradict things, Akira is the only writer and sole creator of DBZ. Here are the sources.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/cell-solar-system-buster-0

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22411

Page 147

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By reikai

The english dub doesn't help much. For their "Bojack" argument, King Kai states "he tried to destroy every galaxy in the Dromidia Sector" when they argue Bojack destroyed sections of galaxies instantly, though this is not being shown.

However in regards to other things, if it's being explained through the Daizenshuu with Toryama's approval, then that amounts to "Word of God" and cannot be dismissed. And if i was made clear that Cell's statement was not a bluff, then Gohan was stronger than an Earthly System Buster, and that Goku as a SS3 would be five times as powerful. So, SS3 Goku and Mystic Gohan would be multi-system busters.

Now, saying all this is true, it means that the end result of the Death Battle on screwattack could be very different. They say that Goku wouldn't blow up the system because it would kill himself in the process. And say Supes survived a super nova, however that doesn't really mean much since he's getting hammered with the same radiation that strengthen's him, so he'd be getting more powerful from the sun exploding as the shockwave knocks him around. I'd say that pretty much cancels out.

Another thing on that was the "15 supernovas to the face", which just seemed to pull from a bad hyperbole piece. Regardless, if Goku was a multi-system buster as SS3, that should've been enough to drop Supes before sundipping. And if it is true that SS4 is 4000x base then it's even moreso. SS3 is 500xbase. That makes SS4 8x stronger than SS3. One could then project it as a Galaxy Buster by that point at a maximum output.

Still, with the new movie "Battle of Gods" issuing soon which may debunk the entirety of GT (thank Super Kami Guru).

Anyway, putting that aside, it could make Cooler a Star Buster and if he blows up the Sun, then Supes would gradually get weaker. Assuming he realizes Superman requires the sun for power. He may figure that as Meta-Cooler though.

In the end it's still a wild mass of speculation. Most of it doesn't address the speed issue, though I feel I did a fair bit on that.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Theorder14: Yes, there is a reference in my thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/cell-and-the-solar-system/92-755238/

@reikai said:

Well it requires some bit of estimation. In terms of sheer lifting strength, DBZ just doesn't have anything to back it. In terms of outward destructive force though, Supes doesn't really compare. If we go by the estimation that Gero's bomb was calculated for Goku during Saiyan Saga and was equivalent to the force necessary to destroy the Earth, which was stated around 53quintillion tons of force, which is estimated to be equal to the output Goku possessed with a 3xKaioken, which equated to a Power Level of 24,000. So, we can say that someone with a PL of 24k has a maximum energy output of 53quintillion tons. Frieza's base PL was 530k. Which is roughly 22x's that output. I do not say he can bust 22 planets at once, I prefer looking at it as capable of destroying an object greater than the size and mass of the Earth by the estimated increase. Which strips away the whole spiel about these guys nuking solar systems. However we then have Frieza's maximum level in his final form, which was stated by the Daizenshuu to be 120million. That's precisely 5000x the estimated output necessary to destroy the Earth.

I hardly doubt the filler animator designer or who, who putted those small numbers there, thought or researched numbers about the force that need to destroy the Earth. And if I were found out the force that need to destroy the Earth(It was harder at that time, without internet), I would put a measure there for the watchers to don't think that was just some random number. This is just my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 11.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By termiteone4ever

He clears it .

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By reikai
@mypasswordis1234 said:
I hardly doubt the filler animator designer or who, who putted those small numbers there, thought or researched numbers about the force that need to destroy the Earth. And if I were found out the force that need to destroy the Earth(It was harder at that time, without internet), I would put a measure there for the watchers to don't think that was just some random number. This is just my opinion.
That bit about the necessary force to destroy the Earth is actually from the Death Battle team who did the research and I went with it and applied it to the PL system.
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@reikai said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:
That bit about the necessary force to destroy the Earth is actually from the Death Battle team who did the research and I went with it and applied it to the PL system.

I know, but the animators drew that number, and I just said that theory is improbably. In the age of rare, slow internet, the filler maker guy researched the force that need to destroy the planet and put there without a measure OR any mention about it. (no one mentioned that bomb could destroy the Earth)

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By trebean

Added a few more stuff.

@GunGunW said:

Clears scenario 1, confused about the other ones

The other scenarios basically add members or changes Superman's morals for the fights